Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ Area 1 [ Abandoned Shinto Village ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image

User Image

You approach the abandoned Shinto village that was over run by a natural disaster; a flood. Now all that remains of this once populated area is nothing but creepy remains. It's dark and as silent as the grave, the only light that is provided for is coming from the moon that reflects upon the surface of the water that runs through this entire village. Here is where you will find the Iwagakure shinobi who have what you want... but at what cost?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:04 am
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

The past does not dictate the future; | ;

Syper stood quietly on the outskirts of the Shinto ruins, just watching and waiting for Ima to arrive. It hadn't been all that hard actually....Aki's signature had blossomed like a sunflower once he'd gotten away from the others Its quiet. he realized. The ruins were silent and, in his current state, Yoo was completely submerged in his other self. It was like....like he was normal again. He shook his head, his lower face covered by a thick black mask, and turned his unusually dark eyes on the ruins again. He knelt and wondered what was going to happen next I don't know if I'm supposed to stay now or not. he thought. Kneeling, completely still, Sypher's hands hung loosely between his knees. Despite any order the red head might give him, Sypher intended to stay Ima should be here soon.

The choice to change is always there; | ;

↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:41 am
User Image
XXXXXXF l o uXH o j oXU w a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxChuuninxx|xx|xx Hojo Clanxx|xx|xxKirigakurexx|xx|xxMedical Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XX
I Will Forever Remember My
P A S T
XXThat Doesn't Mean I Don't Have Room For a F U T U R EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Flou approached the Flooded Shinto City, walking in the water, the bottom of his kimono dampened by the water and hung into it, hiding his feet completely under the surface of the water. Flou's arms were in his sleeves, hidden as usual and walked just behind where Aki was, following from behind Ima, he understood that everything was going well, and Aki had not broken for an escape, but Flou had a duty to do, it was not mission related or involved bloodshed, but he knew what would happen when they found the Iwagakure Shinobi, and Flou knew what their intention's were going to be. Flou had to find peace with his friends, the Iwagakure Shinobi, Aki, and himself.

This journey had began in his first mission from Lady Mizukage, and now the final pages of this... long book, was beginning to flip, and Flou would finally find eternal peace, happiness, or stasis. Either way, once this mission was over and done with, Flou would be a changed man, and would let everyone know what he fought for. His past ways had error's, but with the help of Setsuna, Mizukage, Syher, Inka, Yoo, and Aki... Flou had finally understood what he knew was his new Nindo, and in this mission he would prove he knew what it was.

The mission had begun, and Flou dispersed his Shigure Soen training by sensing any hostility in the air, he could sense the other Aki inside her, but he ignored it, trying to focus into other area's. Plus with that he was also taking slow breath's, cause if something happened, Flou would not wait for anyone to react he would just move by instinct. Shibuki on his back stayed firmly fastened to him but one of the buckles were loosened, but Flou had a trap laid if anyone tried to take it from him.

Theme Music ::
Chakra Lvl :: 445c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 3,100

OoC ::

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:55 am
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 480 ~ AC: 3150 ~ Ryo: ~ 1900

Having followed after the others, Setsuna looked to be bored at the moment. Despite how he appeared, the male was actually on guard as he looked about him. The village was flooded still, he could smell the decaying wood and the algae. Sypher was obviously here already, he had gotten a good head start on them. Setsuna could spot Flou as well, although he was certain that the male may have been a bit conflicted. All things considered since he'd had problem with Iwagakure shinobi and Aki before. All that was left was to wait and see if the Iwagakure shinobi really were here with the swords.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:29 pm
User Image
Tobikuma 'Mak' Orishino

XXXXXXXWith the Swords Of Righteousness I shall destroy my Enemies !
XXXXXXXMy Icy Storm Will Wither Away Your Power !
XXXXXXXGenin || Kirikagure [ Mist ] || Bukijutsu Class || Aura Of Ice

This place sure was creepy. A village that was seemingly flooded and abandoned overnight? Yea, not in his top ten vacation spots for sure. Whats more was this dman water was everywhere! Wherever he went the water dropped in temperature and if he happened to stand still for a minute or so, the water froze around him. He had come to like Flou during the short trip, and respect him as a swordsmen. He stood at his side the entire time, not sure what awaited but ready to face it. He had let some water freeze under him and stood atop the ice, waiting to see what would happen...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

Focusing on four familiar chakra signatures now in the area, Sypher didn't move from his hiding place. He was hidden from sight, his chakra held tight to his skin, and didn't reveal himself to the team just yet. He was sure others in the ruins had already spotted him, if they had sensors of their own, but he wanted to get the entire lay out of what he could see memorized. He slipped out of the small alcove and entered the village proper from a different point then his teammates, almost completely opposite them in fact. He'd given Ima strict instructions not to go directly to him while the big cat still had Aki on him. Sypher moved through the water silently, his pants tight against his skin as they soaked in the water. Other then small ripples from his passage, he didn't touch anything before vanishing from the space [Instantaneous Body Skill] in a fine spray of mist. He appeared back outside the village, on a different side, and took a moment to locate the team Over there... he vanished again, using just his own stealth this time to come up beside Flou. This time the water didn't even ripple as he walked over it, his feet sliding silently over the chakra cushion above it "This is fun..." he breathed, his voice soft enough to be stolen by the wind....if there had been a wind. He didn't move as he slowly sank into the water, releasing the grip on his chakra as he did so "So what is the plan?" he asked, his unusually cold eyes landing on Mak. His question was not directed at Mak but he stared at him regardless, wondering why a genin was here. Was he part of the team? That seemed an unnecessary risk.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:51 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
The monk was last to follow into the flooded village, and it was by no means a place he preferred to be. Samehada seemed to revel in the water that he was wading through as carefully as he could. Silence was golden, but water made it difficult without expelling valuable chakra resources for all others. It was strange to have blades of such differing taste. The sharkskin sword reveled in the presence of the waters, his long sword though, he knew it to be rather displeased by the presence of water. Either way, he continued to move. It was Sypher appearing with Shunshin... The monk shook his head. Useful movement, but nonetheless, a spray of mist could be a blinding beacon in some cases. What was the plan? It was a good question above all else.

"The plan? Set a guard about the prisoner. At that point, we decide who goes in to flush out the stone ninja," the monk stated simply. It was a reasonable idea by his standards, but nevertheless, he would wait to hear most other approaches before they would decide on a coarse of action.

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image
Tobikuma 'Mak' Orishino

He was acutely aware of Sypher's eyes on him, questioning as to why he was here. Truthfully, he did not know himself. This place was crawling with danger that was way above his head, so why was he here? Perhaps it was the adventure? Or maybe he did not think his mission was done? Regardless, here he was, and he was determined to contribute. By this time he had been standing still so long that all water within a 3 foot range of him had frozen solid, and the temperature had taken a dramatic decrease since they arrived. He wanted so badly to make it start snowing but he knew that could give away their position which was the last thing they wanted. So, instead, he just remained silent.

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

"Stop adjusting the temperature." Sypher said sharply, his voice quiet but stern, to Mak "If you can't control it, get away from the water before you freeze all of us in it." he looked at the ice around Mak's legs and then flicked his gaze up to Zay. The plan was....a little to simple and full of holes for Sypher's taste and a small frown indicated that. His lips went into a thin line and he spoke "I can guard Aki." he used Aki's name purposefully "So that's fine. However...its my own opinion that we shouldn't try to flush anyone out. We don't know how many of them there are...we could get caught seriously outnumbered." he said quietly, his darkened eyes scanning past Zay and into the supposedly empty village around them. He wasn't downplaying what might be Zay's wells of knowledge but he was a cautious fighter...when he wasn't blood drunk that is. And he hoped, by guarding Aki, he could avoid that "I don't know the specifics of this mission...what exactly are we doing here? Just killing ever Iwa we see or is there something we want from them?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
XXXXXXF l o uXH o j oXU w a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxChuuninxx|xx|xx Hojo Clanxx|xx|xxKirigakurexx|xx|xxMedical Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XX
I Will Forever Remember My
P A S T
XXThat Doesn't Mean I Don't Have Room For a F U T U R EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

As everyone began to gather, speak of strategy began to fill the area with glares. Looking over to Mak, he smiled at him slightly, Mak was a swordsman that Flou wanted to see grow, maybe he could even train him later in the future. But now was not the time for training, now was the time to show what the training had done. "I'll flush them out... With a Ink Clone I could easily agitate them to attack the clone." Flou looked at Syy and spoke once more "They have a hatred for us Kirigakure Shinobi... They hold a grudge from the first Chuunin Exam's. Plus since I have Shibuki now, they'll no doubt identify me as the killer of Kafu. They aren't calm fighters... They are reckless and ravage." Flou looked around the group and when Syy asked why they were here Flou answered him "It began with a simple retrieval of special swords made by the master swords maker Ryuichi, but now we need no more info, at least, I don't think." As they spoke, Flou kept his eyes on Aki, glancing over once in a while, and would continue to do so.

Theme Music ::
Chakra Lvl :: 445c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 3,100

OoC ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:50 pm
xxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'✾ The sky will singxx▐▐ 。」
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe stars will shinex&xand the wind will dance for us' ■■x↙ ↙

Heart pounding in her chest, Aki was visibly tense a top of Ima. They are already here! Why haven't they noticed! The inner demon hissed, Aki fidgeting from she sat. Hands tensing in Ima's fur she turned her head slightly to the right, taking in the sounds she could hear from this new angle. Everyone was here, even a newly added Genin. That surprised her the most. He wasn't up to taking on any of the Iwa shinobi on his own. It's called baggage hun, say it with me. Righting herself Aki's breath caught in her throat the moment she felt the breeze begin to stir around them. "They are here..." Aki muttered, her voice sounding an octave higher. Her hands trembled, Aki burying them further into Ima's warm body.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

"That's a stupid plan..." Sypher said bluntly to Flou, wondering if he was trying to get himself killed, frowning at him. He listened to Flou outline the mission, his attention drifting between Zay and the others until "Thank you, Aki, I'm aware of that now. A little more of a warning would have been nice though" he looked directly at her, his voice tense as he used shunshin to get to her faster. He hadn't known for sure until she started shaking, seeing the tension build in her body. The entire shrine was soaked in unfamiliar chakra so it was difficult to sense them coming...but since Aki had so politely indicated that they were indeed surrounded..."Ima, come!" he ordered and the big cat lunged forward as Sypher moved, mimicking his movements. In a few minutes, he'd circled behind Sypher, Aki's body protect at least from one side "Genin." he gave the ice calling boy a sharp look "You will do your damn best to remain out of the battle. You're not even supposed to be here anyways." he looked at Zay and the rest of the team "I'll leave the rest to all of you, since I'm guarding. So have fun." his hands flickered briefly and then he thrust his palm outward as water surged up around both him, Aki and Mak. Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique) was designed to keep people out and in. He and Aki were now completely cut off from the group and any attack....for now "Aki....This is a limited jutsu. It won't last but it will serve my purpose." keeping his hand in contact with the water prison, Sypher looked at Aki carefully "I'd like to have a proper talk with you."

Chakra Pool; 900-25= 875

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
Tobikuma 'Mak' Orishino

Oh, and now he was being yelled at. Seems that no matter where you are, some things remain constant. He held up his hands, palms out, in apology'Dumbass. Doesn't he know I can't control it?!' Of coarse he didn't voice that thought. No, he loved life too much to do that. When Flou outlined a plan Mak punched him playfully in the arm"Do you hate life? Cause it seems you wanna die bud" He said with a short bark of laughter. Then...well then all sorts of things happened at once. The girl spoke and as soon as she did Sypher moved into action. Yelling at him to stay out of the fight then encasing him in water"Wha-?!" He yelled out in surprise. He drew his jedok geom in a split second, ready to fight. It took him a second to realize Sypher had imprisoned him"Dammit! Let me out you Son of a b***h!" Already his increased emotions were causing the temperature to drop even further, freezing the prison he was being confided in as well as the surrounding water. This could end badly...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 pm
xxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'✾ The sky will singxx▐▐ 。」
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe stars will shinex&xand the wind will dance for us' ■■x↙ ↙

There was a flurry of movement, one that suggested that Sypher at least took her warning to be true. Now she was trapped within whatever he had summoned around them. "Is this really necessary...?" She questioned, her inner demon silent throughout the exchange. It seemed as if she was preoccupied in building strength so she could break through the walls Aki put up.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

"If it wasn't, I wouldn't have said anything to you." Sypher snapped, his hackles going up as Mak started up with the noise. He took a deep breath, sucking in some air as Mak continued to act out, the air dropping several degrees. Speaking calmly to Aki, Sypher continued "My question, is whether or not you intend to escape before or after this fight concludes." The air became...nearly unbearable now for someone from a warm climate....which Sypher was. With a single infuriated snarl, Sypher turned from Aki to Mak and now it was he changing the atmosphere. His chakra spilled into the air, driving a thick blanket of fury and rage onto everything. It was gag inducing, at the least. Perhaps the boy wouldn't be affected in his angered state....but maybe he would be. "You will shut up." he said quietly, his eyes turning into empty black holes in his face "You are not a member of this team. You are not of proper rank. You left the village without permission. It would be perfectly acceptable for me to knock you senseless and drag your body back to Mi to be stripped of your headband and shamed in front of the whole village. So cease your bawling and hollering, genin." he continued then turned back to Aki, staring down at her for a moment. Sypher was quiet as he waited for a reply...from either of the two in this little prison with him "Tell me, Aki....do you know how many of you there are? How many personalities, I mean." he was curious about her. Not only about if she would run during the fight or after but....about her in general.

Chakra Pool; 900-25= 875

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out