Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Redblood castle Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image
Welcome to your new home pets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:19 am
User ImageSyreena walked the darkened path to the entrance of her new home. She had heard that her Master lived in this dark and twisted castle. It felt welcoming even comfortable to her. She was at home in the dark. She went up to the gates and before she could press the buzzer, the gates swung open silently. She walked with long sure strides up to the massive doors that barred the entrance. Her heels clicked with every step, her hips and hair gently swayed like the grass flowing with the gentle breeze. She knocked on the door and called out, "Hello? Is anybody home?"  

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:43 pm
There was now the sound of massive locks and complex locks opening. after a minute the two massive doors opened on their own. on the other side of the archway was her new master Luncain. " well now i have been expecting you my dear pet. so do come inside." Luncain said to Syreena.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 pm
"Thank you sir" Syreena said to her master. She stepped through the now open doorway. She felt her eyes widen at the expanse of the castle. Never had she seen such a beautiful home. "Are you my new master?" Syreena asked.  

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:21 pm
The doors shut and locked behind her. "Indeed I am. My name is Luncain and yours my pet." he said and got closer to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 am
Syreena watched with interest as Master Luncain stepped closer to her. "Of course. Is there any specific way you like to be addressed? And where may i put my belongings sir?" She awaited his reply with bated breath.  

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:09 am
"there is one. you're not allowed in the basement with out myself being with you. and as for you belongings you're staying with me in my room. so let me show you it then." Luncain said and turned and walked over to a partly made spiral stair case.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 pm
Luncain

User Image
Ama Redblood

Ama continued to watch as the mountains passed by, her thoughts trying to remember her past, but nothing surfaced. Soon her eyes saw the castle, widening she was amazed at the sight, though yet it seemed familiar to her but she didn't understand why.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:52 pm
Vladimir: The limo stopped at the massive front door. the driver opened the car door and Vladimir got out and offered his hand to Ama.

Luncain: Luncain heard a car door. "well now who could that be." he said and walked over to the front doors and they started to unlocked.

Vladimir: Vladimir heard the doors unlocking. "well I guess one of our brothers is home." he said as the doors opened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:58 pm
Luncain

User Image
Ama Redblood

Ama slipped out of the limo and looked up to see the doors opening, she did not accept Vladimir's hand as she stood there next to him, but not that close. She watched closely, wondering what one of the others looked like.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:23 pm
Luncain: Luncain was standing in the door. "well now Is that one of my Brothers finally coming home." he said and started down the front stairs. he could smell Ama. and knew she was familiar. Luncain was tall and slender with black hair and red eyes. he was dressed very well.

Vladimir: He looked up at his brother. "Yes My brother I have. and I brought some one with me. Brother I want you to Meet Our lost Sister." he said and gestured to Ama.

Luncain: He walked up to Ama and looked her over. He then put his hand up to her cheek hesitantly and felt her soft skin. "Ama Redblood. my little sister." he said and then hugged her. "I'm so happy you have come home. I'm sorry that i couldn't protect you better." Luncain said he was sure she was family. the only other way to tell was bitting her.

Vladimir: Vladimir joined the hug. "he's never wrong. you have to be our sister." he said to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:50 am
Luncain

User Image
Ama Redblood

Ama hissed as she quickly pushed them away and backed up, her eyes filled with confusion and anger as she looked between the two of them trying to understand the situation. She then looked at Luncain, "I do not know of what you speak" she said as she stood there.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:51 am
Artemis Reborn

Luncain: "you don't remember your oldest brother. I'm Luncain and this is the place you were born. You look just like mother." he said as he pulled out his locket. "you have one of these do you not. you smell like my little sister. there is only one other way to prove you are our sister but, we should go inside for that." he said and saw the driver carrying Vladimir and Ama's things. "Demetri will be home soon he went into the city to get some drinks for us. i just hope he didn't do any thing stupid this time." he said and offered his hand to Ama. "I don't bite. much." he said as a joke.

Vladimir: "well at least we can finally be all together again mostly." he said and went over to Ama's side. "go a head sister. he's more of a gentleman then i am." he said. luncain told him then to not belittle himself like that.

((hey let's have there cousin come as well?))  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff