Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:26 am
User Image

Alo was out for his morning walk. It was a bright a sunny morning and the air was already think with heat. It left a promise of a very hot summer day. As Alo walk he came across a beautiful meadow of orange and purple flowers. Deems this stop a good place to rest; Alo lays back for a early morning nap.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:18 pm
jordahn19

User Image

Oww! ~Alo just sat on Ganazia, obviously thinking he was part of those flowers.~ Please get off of me! ~He rolled over to show that he, indeed, was not part of the flowers.~ You crushed my tail *Motions to tail and lets out small whimper.*  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:40 pm
Alo jumps up with a *squeak* Not only did he not know anyone was out here he had no idea he would have laid on that fae. "Oh my I'm so sorry. Are you ok?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:48 am
Yeh, I'm OK. But my tail hurts.. ~Ganazia picks a purple flower and ribs the pollun on his tail and lets out a sigh of releif.~ Thats better. ~He looks up at the stranger.~ Who are you?!  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:52 am
Alo look at the strange fae before him as he uses pollun on his tail. "Umm I'm Alo. And you are?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:56 am
Going to the pond. ~ Ganazia says this with a flutter of his tail and turns towards the pond. He rolls down the hill, yet all the flowers perk up towards the sky everytime he passes over one. When he reaches the pond he sits down with a PUFF, and all of the pollun flutters off of him.~  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 am
Alo is left with a since of wonder as the Fae leave him on the hill alone. The fae hadn't even answered Alo's question. "What a strange fae." Alo whispers to himself. Then Alo flops back down in the stop he had previously tried to lay in.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:05 am
~Ganazia looks up at the Fae.~ He looks like me? ~Curiousity gets to the better of him so he slowly walks back up the hill feeling defeated.~  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:14 am
Alo is enjoying the warm summer day and watching the clouds past by. What a beautiful day. Alo thinks to himself. A breeze brushes by bring a smell of the flowers that surround him. A soft rustling sound down the hill grabs Alo's attention and he see the strange fae form before coming back up they hill.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:16 am
Names Ganazia. ~He says this wondering why the Alo looks confused.~ Huh.. ~Ganazia sighs.~ May I join you?

WAit? Why did I get curious? That's Alo's specialty?  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:21 am
"Well hello. Yes you may join me." Alo is happy Ganazia came back up to met him. "So how are you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:27 am
I-I'm good. ~He looks over his shoulder and sits down, making sure to avoid squishing any life.~ What about you? ~Ganazia waves his hand over a wilted flower and it perks up again.~  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:32 am
"Doing pretty good." Alo says with a soft sign.It was getting hotter out and Alo didn't really like the heat; he would have to be heading home soon. " Would you like to join me for tea at my house?" Alo offers so that he could get to know Ganazia.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:37 am
~Ganazia looks up at Alo with effection.~ Really? i've never been asked to do anyhting. Whats tea? ~He asks Alo this even though he has an idea of what it is.~ But, sure I guess I will come. ~Ganazia is happy he has finally found someone that doesn't spit on him with disgust.~  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:16 am
Alo shacks his head at the fae. "Come along. You haven't lived until you have had mint tea." Alo starts walking towards his house in the wood. The heat is stiffening by now and Alo is wishing had left the meadow sooner. "Ugh I hate the heat."

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff