Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:56 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:56 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:00 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will be ranting about my day and whatever happens outside of the computer. I finally decided to do it this way because this section of the guild is not active a lot and I felt embarrassed and kind of bad that I posted a lot of separate entries instead of making just one entry and updating it daily like everyone else does! So without further delay I will post what happened today.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I got up and went to look for a job! The first place I went to was Lowe's Foods since my friend works there in the summer and I thought I saw him a few times but didn't and in the end the manager was not there.

The next place I went to was Target! And that was just to hang out because that is my happy place! I love Target and it is a certain one in my town that I go to. I saw this cute, strapless dress and fit me perfectly and it was on clearance for 13 bucks and even still I could not buy it and it pissed me off! It is times like this where I hate my job the most because I miss out on a lot of shopping sprees

But I did get some M&Ms and then I went to my grandpa's house but he was not there but my uncle was. We don't talk alot though because I hardly see him and he is kind of a dead beat but the minute I saw I felt at ease and just vented about my job, my last job and my sister and such. We talked outside and then I left and went to my sister's workplace to see if they were hiring and they won't be for weeks.

Then after that I went to the shopping center near my house and went to Pier one Imports and filled out an application and then only then did I realized that I don't know how much I can work because soon I will be attending college again and I have no idea what the class times or days will be.

So it got me wondering if I should look for a job or not.

Went to the Michael's craft store but that was of no help, I just was told my application stays on file for a year.

Then after that I was going to go home but I was hungry so I went to McDonalds and that was when I found out I only had twenty one cent in my account which was weird to me. So I go back home and check my account and it. But I am still confused. When I looked at my transactions the phone company that I pay my phone bill to showed up and I just got paid yesterday and I am enrolled in automatic payment.

It was weird because I only made sixty eight bucks and put it in my account. Spent twenty bucks on gas yesterday and then seven on food so yesterday I spent twenty seven bucks and today I brought M&Ms, duct tape and a new cup and that all was at least.........eleven bucks so in total from today and yesterday I spent thirty eight bucks so something is not adding up at all!

I went to the phone company and they pulled up my account but told me the last payment taken out at the first of this month so i go back home and look and that is what it says. She told me I could take it to corporate but I don't want to drive that far. I can call I guess whenever i find the number.

I am not at all okay with this and I am not ready to be broke so soon!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh my god! Why am I getting harassed on every website I go on? Why am I so popular with trolls? This happened on My Anime List, yesterday I made a review for Clannad and the after story and this boy posted on my profile saying my review suck and I told him to F off!

So a few minutes ago I finally bothered to look at the profile tab and saw the question mark that meant I either had a message or a friend request and I had a message and this boy apparently has no summer plans because he messaged me with all this excessive cursing.

And he is bold to put his full birth year on his profile, this boy is sixteen. I mean getting harassed by anyone no matter what age is sad but at sixteen shouldn't you be wanting to hang out with friends or something?

I'm sorry you have no summer plans that you have to sit at your computer and causes unnecessary s**t over a review that you could have simply overlooked! But b***h please get a damn life and make some damn summer plans! Go get a damn job! You're old enough to work! Have you taken driver's ed yet?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:22 pm
little aishi chan

And he is bold to put his full birth year on his profile, this boy is sixteen. I mean getting harassed by anyone no matter what age is sad but at sixteen shouldn't you be wanting to hang out with friends or something?

I'm sorry you have no summer plans that you have to sit at your computer and causes unnecessary s**t over a review that you could have simply overlooked! But b***h please get a damn life and make some damn summer plans! Go get a damn job! You're old enough to work! Have you taken driver's ed yet?

How frighteningly pathetic. I almost feel sorry for the poor kid. Imagine what kind of parents he must have had (if any!) if he thinks that kind of thing is acceptable.... then again, the anonymity of the internet encourages even the vilest cowards.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I get home and I have to hear "Some people are just hateful, Michael," says my sister to our dog. Yes apparently when we are talking to each other she talks to the dog more often and makes these kind of remarks about me.

But just what the ******** did I do to her this time? The last time I checked we talked on the phone in June when my niece wanted to get on her computer and I called her and she said it didn't work. Now she is home and has been for like two weeks and we have not talked.

I don't know what the ******** I did to her but she comes out of her room talking about the dog I am watching needs to eat at four and then says to our dog that "some people are just hateful."

Mom and dad are in the dining seeing what is wrong with mom's computer and the minute I come into her sight "some people are just hateful."

User Image

The last time we didn't talk to each other was like......probably earlier this year or last year she was talking about me behind my back to our niece and again I didn't do s**t to her and I have to hear from my niece everything she has been saying and then mom realizes we are not talking to each other and my sister acts like the victim and turns to me and say "what problem do you have with me?"

Psh! Not this time! The next time she makes a comment I am going to confront her about it. No one didn't do s**t to her so her comments at her age are just......really not for someone who is about to be twenty two. Why do I have to be surrounded by immature people on internet forums and at home? Is this because I don't believe in god or something?

WHAT DID I DO???

ANYWAYS! Work was annoying and boring as hell as always. Also as always towards the end of my shift do people start wanting to give me things to do. Standing in the kitchen just is a no because managers will b***h at me about it even though there is nothing to do in the lobby so where I do stand around? In the bathroom. Sucks for customers since there is only two and they end up having to share one and take turns, but hey I'm not that sorry.

I am also ticked off about this money thing, I mean it should be back in my account soon but it shouldn't have happened to begin with. Now I am moneyless and hungry and thirsty and thus I am annoyed and if this b***h opens her mouth and makes another comment about me to our dog again and not to my face.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:32 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I got a message today on Gaia from......wait for it....... A MOD! Warning! Don't troll! Your tread! Your month old thread that isn't getting replies anymore has been deleted. I think they are confused because when I went to my Clannad topic I didn't have permission to see it and yet the topic they are saying that has been deleted is still showing on my topics page but not the Clannad topic.

I'm confused because this mod is from the LD it was a site mod and yet my topic from the anime forum was deleted.

Well don't get me wrong! Thank god for that maybe now those trolls will shut up for a while. I guess they have no summer plans either. But still though.

Anyways! In other news it feels like I haven't watched Clannad or anime in general in days! When it has only been one day! And this movie on BET came on called Jason's Lyric and I love that movie! And now I don't know if I want to watch anime again tonight or watch non anime things! gonk

Ugh! Anyways! That reminds me I need to remind my dad to fill out my fasa so I can take a class this semester.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:04 pm
If you do smack your sister across the mouth... I will be cheering you on from over here. emotion_awesome emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

blaugh smack her across the mouth! I totally should! But I'll use my words first before I go off completely.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:23 pm
little aishi chan
User Image

blaugh smack her across the mouth! I totally should! But I'll use my words first before I go off completely.

*shifty eyes* what kind of words? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 pm
Gigi Deveraux
little aishi chan
User Image

*shifty eyes* what kind of words? rofl

User Image

I'm gonna take a deep breath, be calm and civil and flat out ask her what exactly did I do to her this time and if she gets an attitude then it just proves she is just a bitter angry b***h wanting to start up drama where it isn't needed. 3nodding

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:43 pm
little aishi chan

User Image

I'm gonna take a deep breath, be calm and civil and flat out ask her what exactly did I do to her this time and if she gets an attitude then it just proves she is just a bitter angry b***h wanting to start up drama where it isn't needed. 3nodding

Ah ok. You take the high ground and let her make a fool of herself. cat_xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:55 pm
Gigi Deveraux
little aishi chan

User Image

Ah ok. You take the high ground and let her make a fool of herself. cat_xd

User Image

It'll be my best achievement yet! 4laugh

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know I'm gonna get my money back but it is taking too long and this is ******** ridiculous! I called the bank again and they told me there was a twenty six dollar hold or something and that I will get back in three business days but I am ******** annoyed because like what the ******** went to the gas station and they told me that debit does not work outside which is what I tried to pay with at the pump before paying outside. What the hell is with these gas station and their pathetic equipment? The store near my house won't let you pay with debit, you have to pay with credit. I mean it still takes the money out of her checking account but still though what he hell?

And then I was watching the Winx Club and these magical girl transformations are getting on my nerves! I am so sick of them sticking out their asses to show what? Their curves? What is the point of that? And why the hell does the outfits have to be short a** skirts if this is aimed at little girls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmgo3jkFfhk

Well linking isn't working but there is the clickable link to see their current transformation. But the bottom line is for any magical girl anime or animated TV series their outfits borderline slutty and sexually suggestive, there is nothing wrong with fighting in a one piece outfits or a outfit with a kneel length flowing skirt and a shirt that actually fits your body!

IT'S ANNOYING!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff