Submit

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:28 pm
Hello! I just lovee to cook and I wanna make a lot of stuff also since Im bored! So does anyone know any good recipes for like snacks, desserts, lunch, and other stuff? I just love to cook heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:16 pm
I have a TON! Seriously, a folder, literally, BURSTING with recipes! It's really late and I don't feel like typing them all out, because they're on paper, but if you tell me something in particular, I'll find the PERFECT recipe for you ^_^.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:19 pm
Hey_there_hun

Woman your my cooking angel!! I wanted to know a chocolate, peanut butter one ^^'' I just love those two and I wanted to know if there is any good recipies~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:21 pm
cIawnie
Hey_there_hun

Woman your my cooking angel!! I wanted to know a chocolate, peanut butter one ^^'' I just love those two and I wanted to know if there is any good recipies~

Do you like Smoothies/Milkshakes? I have a FABULOUS chocolate/peanut butter milkshake! All my recipes are also health recipes; I got them from a 'diet' place. They taste AMAZING and you don't have to use protein powder! If you want, I'll tell you how much you need, because it really helps control the carbs, fat and protein, but it's just a smoothie, so it doesn't matter razz ...  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:43 pm
Hey_there_hun
cIawnie
Hey_there_hun

Do you like Smoothies/Milkshakes? I have a FABULOUS chocolate/peanut butter milkshake! All my recipes are also health recipes; I got them from a 'diet' place. They taste AMAZING and you don't have to use protein powder! If you want, I'll tell you how much you need, because it really helps control the carbs, fat and protein, but it's just a smoothie, so it doesn't matter razz .

I seee.. hey is there anything that has postassium because like Im having blood pressure problems cause I drink water more than other things but Im doing better I just need to know I hope you can help ^^"'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 pm
cIawnie

Yes! I have a FABULOUS banana bread recipe! Along with a few other banana recipes ^_^. Banana's are FULL of potassium! Also, dark chocolate can help. With the banana bread, you can either put dark chocolate chips or not; your call!  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:52 pm
Hey_there_hun

Thank chuuu  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:11 am
cIawnie
Hello! I just lovee to cook and I wanna make a lot of stuff also since Im bored! So does anyone know any good recipes for like snacks, desserts, lunch, and other stuff? I just love to cook heart

I am more of a baker than a cook, but I have a TON and I mean TON of recipes. Between my mom and I, we have a whole cabinet dedicated to cookbooks and cooking magazines. I am better at baked goods than anything, but I know how to make some damn good casseroles. xD Just let me know what type of food you are interested in and I will be glad to help you. ^^

I actually just bought another cake decorating book since that is my favorite aspect of baking. I would love to take a cake decorating course. ^^ So, if you like cakes, I cam give you some good recipes and some fun tips on how to decorate.  

buckwolvhoosier

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:13 am
buckwolvhoosier

Well I just love cooking about anything and I want to try stuff so you got anything a person should try just tell me heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:16 am
cIawnie
buckwolvhoosier

Well I just love cooking about anything and I want to try stuff so you got anything a person should try just tell me heart

All right, I will have to take a look through some of my books to find something for you. I will make myself a reminder so I will not forget. It's past 3 AM here so I am about ready to head to bed. Tomorrow is my off day so I will be on again later.  

buckwolvhoosier

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:17 am
buckwolvhoosier

Oh okay nightzz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:07 pm
If you like fortune cookies, I have a recipe where you can make them homemade. I have never made them, but I REALLY want to. I actually want to make Anti-fortune cookies, fortune cookies that have negative messages than positive fortunes to make people go o.O I think that would be hilarious! xD

I know, I am so weird. Anyways, let me know if you are interested. I have my big book of desserts, so if you tell me what you like, I can find something yummy for you to make.  

buckwolvhoosier

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:18 pm
buckwolvhoosier

Hmm well I do like something that has peanut butter in it..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:24 pm
cIawnie
buckwolvhoosier

Hmm well I do like something that has peanut butter in it..

Ok, peanut butter it is. Let me scan my book and see what I can find ^^  

buckwolvhoosier

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 pm
buckwolvhoosier

Okay thanksss  
16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking