Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Any Soon to be first years out there? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:41 pm
Who's excited for the coming year biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:44 pm
I am! blaugh But I won't have any soon-to-be first years... Just a couple plots I'm dying to roleplay. 4laugh  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:46 pm
Oh I cant wait to see what my two new students are sorted into! They are twins!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:06 pm
Moonlit Glow

Same difference xD. excitement for the new year :3
Sir Spazalots

^-^ I know! I can't wait to see what house my girl is gonna be in. It's so exciting. I wish the new year would be here already haha x)  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:44 pm
XxXDevil-Chan
Moonlit Glow

Same difference xD. excitement for the new year :3
Sir Spazalots

^-^ I know! I can't wait to see what house my girl is gonna be in. It's so exciting. I wish the new year would be here already haha x)

Well The Hogwarts Express starts in Ministry of Magic in about a weeks time ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:52 pm
I am excited and can't wait! I have a first year and a new professor to play ^_^ Although, I'm really worried about my first year... I really want her to get a specific house, but I'm not sure she'll be sorted there... it's got me super nervous.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:54 pm
Sir Spazalots

hoorah! biggrin

Cara MiaKitty

Makes sense ^-^ My first year seems to me like she'd fit pretty well in Slytherin but she's also got some Gryffindor in her x) so i'm just going with the flow. I don't really care where she ends up :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:01 pm
Well, I usually play Gryffindors (hence why my Professor is a former Gryff), but when I signed up for Pottermore and got sorted, I was put in Hufflepuff, and it got me thinking. I've never really played a Puff before even though I've always been a huge fan of the house (so under-appreciated). And, when I'd gotten my wand, I was really interested in the traits of the wood and such. So I decided I wanted to try and play a character based on those traits, including the house. But, her dad was a Ravenclaw, and her family is mostly Ravenclaws with a couple of Gryffs here and there, so I'm concerned that she might be sorted into one of those houses...

I mean, it's not a big deal if she is sorted differently, but I would really like for her to be a Puff.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:09 pm
Cara MiaKitty

Makes sense (: The puffs are pretty great. I think my favourites will always be Ravenclaw though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:12 pm
Oh I had a character aimed for Ravenclaw and he ended up in Hufflepuff before, it all matters what the Sorter decides would best fit your character.
On a side note that Hufflepuff is now Head Boy at Hogwarts! WOOOO!  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:31 pm
Sir Spazalots

Yeah i was looking at the sorting hat post to see how the sorting was done and seeing how it's really just up to whoever is sorting i'm just not gonna worry about it and be surprised with whatever my girl gets (:

I'm tempted to make another incoming first year but i don't know if i'll be able to handle it when i'm new to the guild and just learning about how everything works.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:38 pm
I looked through the sorting as well, that's why I'm so nervous... there was one person who was very obviously trying to aim their kid to I think Ravenclaw and ended up in Gryffindor lol... I mean, I feel like I know my character and what house they should go in better than someone else, and that if I am trying to get them into a house it's because that's how I want to play them. What house they're in affects how you should play them because they have to be in that house for a reason. So it's a little frustrating to have no power over that.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 pm
Cara MiaKitty

I know exactly what you mean. It's hard not having control, but i think it also adds a little bit of surprise to the whole thing which can be fun (:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:45 am
I AM! I secretly hope that I'm a gryffindor or a ravenclaw. Heck, on pottermore I am a ravenclaw and in school they call me Cho Chang(for reasons known: Asian with Bangs in Honor Classes). Yup...can't wait...kind of getting really really excited.  

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:59 am
Raine StrifeHeart

I know! I'm so excited :3 i can't wait.  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash