Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
There's a Secret within the DWMA (Starr and Listressa) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image

After defeating the Kishin Asura along with Free and the others, Maka finally made Soul into a Death Scythe. But what they didn't know is that there is one last opponent left, a deadly combination between a Witch and the Kishin himself. This time, all mercy with be lost as insanity will take it's reign..... But will the duo be able to save this young girl from becoming another and more stronger Kishin, or will she become the most strongest Kishin... Even more powerful than her own father?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image
Kyouki Yumi Tsukuyomi

Nickname: Mimi
Weapon or Meister: Meister
Personality: Quick-temper,. Feisty,. Violent,. Quiet,. Secretive,. Funny,. Cautious,. Tense,. Rebellious,. Shy,. Easily-frightened,. Haunted.
Bio: Kyouki came to the DWMA as a scared and cautious young girl, she wasn't prepared for any of the things that had unraveled in the few days she had been here. She hadn't expected someone to save her while she was escaping from the Witches that kept her all her life, nor did she expect so many people to easily fall for her. She puts on the tough act, but inside..... She's just a scared little girl who's trying to fight something all alone..... Nobody knows her secret....... Nobody.
Extra: Kyouki is the direct bloodline and only daughter of the Kishin Asura himself, to this day..... He haunts her in her weakened mental state, but she allows nobody, not even her own partner... Know what's going on inside her.
Username: Layla Listressa

White Starr Light

louis guapo

Original Lover

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:54 pm
Layla Listressa

___________________________________________________>>

User Image

••-Zero-Ω-Tolerances-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<17 years in this MALE body of mine<<
xxxxxxxxxx>>I run as a Human and I run for the Girls>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<WEAPON with pride<<
<<__________________________________________________________

Bio: Zero was raised by death himself due to the fact his parents were killed by a witch 2 weeks after he was born. His mother a Weapon , His Father a Meister.

Zero does amazing in DWMA and isn't afraid to speak his mind. Teacher don't like him that much even though he's number 1 out of all the 2cd year students. He's ranked as a 2 Star Weapon.

Personality: Rebellious, Flirty, Out-Going , Kick-a**

<<____Likes~_>>
+ Women
+ Sweets
+ Reading
+ Sports

__________>>Dislikes<<____
- Witches
- Snakes
- Girly things
- Spiders

<<_______________________Behind the Weapon: White Starr Light.__________
xxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:45 pm
Even if you knew who I actually was....

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

As the halls filled with the chatter of other students and new recruits, a young girl who was around 5"5, long silver hair that was pulled up in a high pony-tail, slim and ivory-creamy skin. Her clothing wasn't common in Death City, but it practically matched her personality. Her shirt top that had tank-top starps but the bottom stopped at her middle ribcage and the sleeveless zipper hoodie that she just always kept u zipped which exposed her flat stomach. Her shorts reached up to her middle thigh and her clear sash that she always kept around her waist along with the string of different crystals. She had worn her plain a simple black-brown shoes along with her short socks, the only thing that truly stood out was her blood red eyes that just stared straight ahead. All the boys whistled at her but she didn't hear them. Her right hand gloved with a restraint almost like towards her shoulder, this girl's name was Kyouki Tsukuyomi. But she walked calmly up to a huge board to find out who her partner was, of course she was late herself. So she used her index finger to guide her piercing red eyes across the board, trying t find her name.

would you still look at me like you do now, or treat me like the Monster I already am...?

White Starr Light
Accepted! Let's go ahead and start!

louis guapo

Original Lover

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:52 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Zero leaned over the girl and looked at the board trying to find his name. He had almost an entire foot on her. She might have been 5'5 , he was 6'4. He swished his white hair to the side then smiled at the girl below. "Zero Tolerance partnered Kyouki Tsukuyomi. Huh.. " He looked around not knowing the name or face of the girl. "Hey! Kyouki!" He waited for anyone to answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:05 pm

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

Feeling someone hover over her, Kyouki rolls her eyes but covers her delicate ears as the guy says her name loudly. "You don't have to announce my name to everyone here!" she growls annoyed, trying to stop the ring in her ears while turning around to face him. He was pretty tall, she'll admit that. But so far, he kind of wasn't making a good impression on her. Which she wasn't surprised by since the fact most of the guys here are total jerks anyway, so she wouldn't be shocked if he was another. "I'm Kyouki Tsukuyomi..... I'm guessing your Zero Tolerance?" she introduces herself politely, her blood red eyes looking straight into his. His smile is pretty cute..... she thinks to herself.

would you still look at me like you do now, or treat me like the Monster I already am...?

White Starr Light

louis guapo

Original Lover

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:19 am
Layla Listressa

User Image

Zero looked down at the girl then around her , then back to her. "I'm partnered with you?" His smile was friendly and warm. "Yes I'm Zero. And you're new partner." He laughed and extended his hand to the beautiful girl. Zero leaned in close. "You're Beautiful , My Dear."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:02 am

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

The girl smiles politely, "Nice to officially meet you, Zero." she replies shaking his hand gently. When he leaned in closer, she pushed against the wall. Like this hasn't happened already... Thanks a lot Death! I get a total flirt as my freaking partner!! she curses silently at him, already imagining his childish voice...... This was just great...! "Thank you, seems like I'm getting that compliment a lot now." she bit back a smirk as she used her small and delicate frame to slide out from his grasp. "C'mon.... We're going to be late for class.." she yawns slightly while walking ahead, smirking slightly. But her happy moment was ruined when someone pulled her aside, "Hey?! What the he-..." she exclaims furiously when the person covers her mouth, but she balled her right fist that was gloved and socked them inti the other hallway wall. Making a dent. But while everyone stared at her then the pervert, then at her walking away like it was normal.

White Starr Light

louis guapo

Original Lover

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:28 am
Layla Listressa

User Image

Zero watched the girl punch the person into the other wall with an open mouth. "What the hell have you gotten me into Dad.." He whispered then jumped into the air. "Kick-a**!!!" He smiled and walked beside Kyouki wrapping his arm around he shoulder. "Your just the girl I needed for a partner.." He whispered into her ear as they entered the class.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 am

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

Kyouki chuckles lightly, "Better close your mouth before birds make a nest out of it sweetheart." she teases and opens the door while strolling inside casually. Everyone was laughing and having a good time until dead silence reached the classroom as she took her seat which was in the back. She looked to where the girl's in front of her were whispering and it was to her partner, immediately she now knew the reason why. "Isn't that guy's name Zero or something?" girl one starts, "Yeah! I heard that he was raised by Death and Kid...." girl two explains as the other awes, "His partner is the new chick right?" "Yep, she just appeared at Death City out of nowhere and now lives alone I think." Ok..... That was it... Kyouki now angry, slams her hands down on the table which in turn startled the two. "I swear...... If you two don't just shut up, I'll kick your a**!" she snarls at the two, now normally, these two would've probably challenged that but it was the look in her intimidating blood stained eyes made them shut up in fear. Now that it was over and it was nice and quiet in front of her, she kicked back and relaxed. Leaning back in her chair while taking out a book and started to read.

White Starr Light

louis guapo

Original Lover

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:11 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Zero laughed nervously and looked at his former Meister. She was nothing but a whore. "So what can I call you?" He looked at Kyouki with a friendly smile. All he wanted to do was calm her down and hopefully go unnoticed in this class.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 pm

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

The young woman looks up from her book and to her partner, "Kyouki, Yuki, or Mimi..... Which suits your taste." she replies and looks down back into her book as class started, but she paid them no mind as she simply flipped the page and continued about her business.

White Starr Light

louis guapo

Original Lover

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:20 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Zero leaned back in the chair till it hit the wall. "Mimi.." He smiled and chuckled to himself. "So you live by yourself?" He was only trying to confirm the 'rumor' or truth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:26 pm

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

Kyouki shrugs while starting to read the other page, "Yes I do.... And your point?" she asks him while flipping the page. Not even looking up from her book, knowing he was already next to her and no need to look. She's seen him enough to recognize his face already, the close-up earlier wasn't really nessecary but she'll probably be getting a lot of that now...... Awesome.......

White Starr Light

louis guapo

Original Lover

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:36 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Zero sighed and smirked. "Pretty hot if you ask me." He moved his arms behind his head and peered out over the class room. "I like that your feisty." Zero glanced at her. "You're not like most girls .. are you?" He leaned forward and set his hand on her knee.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff