Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Hunter x Hunter {Slusshie & Dante Kazahana} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slusshie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:50 pm
User Image

Name: Jewel

Species: Vampire

Bio: One thing in her mind is: 'Destroy those who turned me into this monster'. Haruna's life was taken away by the very being she hunts, vampires. She hates her life, and has tried to take it many times, yet she never succeeds, she lives for one thing, hunt vampires and kill them.

(( Please be active, and quote me when you reply, i dont want this to die.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:23 pm
alex hale
human hunter

bio: during a festival when he was 6, a clan of vampires came to his small town and killed his family and everyone else. him and 2 friends were saved by a hunter who took them in and raised them in the ways of a hunter.

http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Slusshie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:17 pm
Dante Kazahana
alex hale
human hunter

bio: during a festival when he was 6, a clan of vampires came to his small town and killed his family and everyone else. him and 2 friends were saved by a hunter who took them in and raised them in the ways of a hunter.

http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg

((...Its you!!!! HIIIIII!!!!.XD))

Shadows were cast above the streets, only parts being illuminated by flickering street lights, Jewel followed a man, gun in her grasp but hidden inside her coat. She kept following him until they reached an alley, she tilted her head to the side, and looked around. The man came to a stop and turned around, So the rumors are true, a vampire who became a hunter, tell me how does it feel to betray your kind?

Jewel looked up and pointed her gun at him, I'm not like you. She pulled the trigger the man took the shot with a grin, he charged at Jewel and took the gun from her, and bit her. With a laugh he vanished leaving her squirming and bleeding.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:48 am
Slusshie

alex was hunting for the same vampire when he came upon jewel. while he didn't know she was already a vampire he was ready to help her.

he knelt by her, "How long ago did he bite you? where did he go?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Slusshie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:59 am
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie

alex was hunting for the same vampire when he came upon jewel. while he didn't know she was already a vampire he was ready to help her.

he knelt by her, "How long ago did he bite you? where did he go?"

Jewel's eyes snapped open and she pounced on Alex gun held to his temple, "Who are you?" She hissed baring her fangs, her wounds were slowly healing themselves, she pressed the gun to his temple, her other hand wrapping around his neck, "Answer me human."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:51 pm
Slusshie

he cursed himself in his mind. he should have been alert. if he were to survive this Master would kill him.

he knew he couldn't get the hidden materials out of the guitar case on his back. all he could do is pray to the cross around his neck, "I'm Alex. vampire hunter's apprentise. i was sent here to kill a male vampire as a final exam to join the Slayer Society."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Slusshie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:10 pm
Dante Kazahana

Jewel blinked twice and let him go, "....I'm Jewel, vampire, high ranked hunter of the Hunter Society. The male vampire you just missed him, therefore you failed. But since you stopped to help, guess they can let this one slip." She put her gun away and looked at him, "Well Alex, hope you do get into the Society." She turned her back and began to walk away, hands inside her coats pockets.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:27 pm
Slusshie

alex cursed, "Dammit..."

This was his 3rd time failing the exam. 1st time his target was taken by another hunter. 2nd time it was too risky because there were too many other vampires.

he watched her walk, "You said you were high class hunter, right? what happened to the vampire?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Slusshie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:50 pm
Dante Kazahana

"He fled, before I got a good shot, he's wounded though, he has to feed so may get another chance." She looked over her shoulder at him, "Are you done here? I need to report this back to the Society." Her expression blank.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:11 pm
Slusshie

he shook his head, "I'm gonna go find and kill him. if i fail one more time i will never be a hunter." he said as he pulled out his knife and put his hand on his gun on his belt, "Where did he go?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Slusshie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:35 pm
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie

he shook his head, "I'm gonna go find and kill him. if i fail one more time i will never be a hunter." he said as he pulled out his knife and put his hand on his gun on his belt, "Where did he go?"

"I have no idea, i can talk to the superiors to give you another chance, take a rest." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:55 pm
Slusshie

he sighed as he followed. even though he might get another chance, he knew he had let down his friends and master. he followed her silently.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Slusshie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Dante Kazahana

Coming upon an abandoned factory, Jewel entering silently, heading towards the elevator, " Come on human, they are waiting for us." She called upon Alex, her eyes emotionless, She crossed her arms and closed her eyes taking a deep breath, He has a peculiar scent...strange. Her eyebrows furrowed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:49 pm
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana

Coming upon an abandoned factory, Jewel entering silently, heading towards the elevator, " Come on human, they are waiting for us." She called upon Alex, her eyes emotionless, She crossed her arms and closed her eyes taking a deep breath, He has a peculiar scent...strange. Her eyebrows furrowed.

He followed her and noticed she was making a wierd look, "Something on your mind?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Slusshie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:40 pm
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana

He followed her and noticed she was making a wierd look, "Something on your mind?"

" No." She replied not opening her eyes, the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" Now you follow me and speak to no one, everyone here is willing to kill you in a matter of seconds if you step out of line." She said walking past the other hunters. Some were relaxing and others practicing combat or shooting.

They came to a stop at twin doors, "Superiors are behind these doors, I already reported what happened, so they want to see you." She smirked, "Hope you survive." She left him alone going to her quarters.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff