Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Neko and the Kitsune (Reon and Blaze) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image

Akiza
Female
Neko/Kitsune mix
Akiza is shy but is very sweet. She is more neko than Kitsune so she is considered a neko. But she hates a kitsune, named ____. Because he is rich and she is a poor student attending a rich persons school. He is always picking on her because of it. She wants nothing to do with him but can't help but get butterflies in her stomach whenever she sees him. But she tries not to make eye contact with anyone. She doesn't have many friends since she's a poor student and is unpopular unlike _____ who is one of the most popular guys at school.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:24 pm
Username:Reon_Zino
Charater name: kioto/katomi
Crush: well ~blushes~ i wont tell
Role: other
Race: kitsune
Weight:125 / 95
Height: 5'6 / 5'4
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: redish orange
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: on one side he is confident and smart can be a bit serious on thew other she is excited and overly hyper yet shy around the one she likes
History: kioto/katomi you will now whitch name to call them depending on the form they are one person yet two seprate people ...kioto goes to school even though he doesnt have to anymore he only goes to find a mate he had his eyes on this popular girl she was kitsune like himself but it took a lot to even get in the same school of friends as her and now that hes there... he doesnt like it he plays the part and its easy to pick on nekos like hes supposed to but he doesnt enjoy it especially this one neko girl theres just something about her that he cant seem to get... even katomi doesnt understand it but shes determined to find out so while kioto stays playing his role katomi befriends the neko girl... thing is they share a body so there never around at the samr time
Pics:
kioto:
User Image
katomi:
User Image

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 pm
Reon_Zino

((Nice I'll start.))

Akiza was in her classroom. She was looking downat her desk as always too shy to make any eye contact even when the other nekos. Her tail was in her lap so no one could pull it as always. Her ears were against her head so everyone would know she was scared. She normally sat by the window and today was no exception. She then looked out the window and didn't look at anything but the open sky and the birds flying around. 'How I wish I could be free from this prison.' She thought to herself and sighed a little to herself. She always thought of school as a prison but no one seemed to want to help her. SHe always cried when she was at home and sometimes eve cut her wrists that was why she wore wrist bands to cover the bandages. Right now she just wanted a friend. She didn't have any at this school. But she missed her old school and friends. At least at her old school she was popular and had friends but here everyone was snobby and only wanted her attention to pick on her for being a mixture of Kitsune and Neko.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:45 pm
Blazingcat123

Katomi giggled as she walked into her new classroom she had just started today finally getting permission from kioto his excuse for not being around was a vacation katomi smiled and waved to her new class "hello im katomi itachi nice to meet you all!" she says bowing "as you can see im a foxling! full blood kitsune at your service" once the introduction was done she went and sat in front of akiza she turned and gave a smile "whats your name?"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:56 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza put ehr ears flat against her head and said "I-I'm A-Akiza." She said not knowing what this new girl was trying to do. She then smiled a shy smile and looked up at the teacher as he started the lesson. Akiza was writting all the notes down and was really good. Her handwroting was so beautiful. Then after class it was afterschool. She started to head home and listened to her ipod as she walked and some kitsune's that were behind her started to pick on her pulling her tail and ears and calling her a mutt. She fell to the ground as one of them pushed her and made her drop her books. "Stop it!" She yelled as she sat there crying and ran after picking up her books. She then ran inside her home and layed on her bed. No one was home except for her cat who came over to her and rubbed against her cheek. "Oh Mimi what did I do to deserve this? Why did we have to move here?" She said and continued to cry into the pillow.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:04 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza put ehr ears flat against her head and said "I-I'm A-Akiza." She said not knowing what this new girl was trying to do. She then smiled a shy smile and looked up at the teacher as he started the lesson. Akiza was writting all the notes down and was really good. Her handwroting was so beautiful. Then after class it was afterschool. She started to head home and listened to her ipod as she walked and some kitsune's that were behind her started to pick on her pulling her tail and ears and calling her a mutt. She fell to the ground as one of them pushed her and made her drop her books. "Stop it!" She yelled as she sat there crying and ran after picking up her books. She then ran inside her home and layed on her bed. No one was home except for her cat who came over to her and rubbed against her cheek. "Oh Mimi what did I do to deserve this? Why did we have to move here?" She said and continued to cry into the pillow.

Katomi growled watching this then she smirked "tomorrow ill make sure she doesnt have to deal with this... " she says then went home and worked all nighht on a illusion kitsunes were amazing at illusion magic and katomi knew what she wanted to look like and it wasnt hard when she was done she smirked "lets see then pick on her with me at her side "

User Image  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:23 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza woke up the next morning and was dreading going to school. On the way there she was listening to her ipod and sat on the stairs. She was not smiling or anything as she sat there and looked at the ground as the same kitsune's from yesterday approached her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:33 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza woke up the next morning and was dreading going to school. On the way there she was listening to her ipod and sat on the stairs. She was not smiling or anything as she sat there and looked at the ground as the same kitsune's from yesterday approached her.

katomi came from behind her and sat next to her and gave the others a look they quickly turned around and went a diffrent way she giggled "see its nt that hard you just have to be confident"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:04 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza smiled shyly and said "Thanks. I've always been shy so standing up was never an option for me. Everytime I try I just get beaten up or picked on more." She then looked at Katomi and was glad that someone cared for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:24 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza smiled shyly and said "Thanks. I've always been shy so standing up was never an option for me. Everytime I try I just get beaten up or picked on more." She then looked at Katomi and was glad that someone cared for her.

katomi smiled and nodded "so akiza right...well im a kitsune and your a neko and normally when i would be around nekos i cant help myself ... but your diffrent"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:33 pm
Reon_Zino

"Actually I'm a quater Kitsune on mom's side. But I'm more Neko than Kitsune. That's why everyone calls me a mutt." She said even though she had a kitsune like tail and Neko ears. She had the flufiest tail of all her family members. Then she smiled and was glad that she had someone to talk to finally.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:51 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

"Actually I'm a quater Kitsune on mom's side. But I'm more Neko than Kitsune. That's why everyone calls me a mutt." She said even though she had a kitsune like tail and Neko ears. She had the flufiest tail of all her family members. Then she smiled and was glad that she had someone to talk to finally.

katomi smirked so thats it huh shes part kitsune you hear that kioto ... we dont have to go after the snob... thats why you didnt get the same felling... so what do you think kioto he shrugged not sure not sure katomi then snapped out of the little daydream "thats interesting.. and you should be made fun of for that"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:59 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza then smiled and said "I know. But anyone who is even part Neko has always been seen a a nuesense to almost all Kitsune's." She then smiled glad shehad a friend. "You know your the first one to actually talk to me without picking on me. I hope we become friends." She said and smiled shyly. She thought there was something a little strange about Katomi but she didn't care.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:14 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza then smiled and said "I know. But anyone who is even part Neko has always been seen a a nuesense to almost all Kitsune's." She then smiled glad shehad a friend. "You know your the first one to actually talk to me without picking on me. I hope we become friends." She said and smiled shyly. She thought there was something a little strange about Katomi but she didn't care.

katomi smiled "well you don t have to worry about that with me part kitsune all kitsune ... doesnt matter"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:26 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza smiled and said "Thanks. That makes me feel alot better." She then wagged her tail and purred happily. It was the Kitsune in her making her tail wag and the Neko in her making her purr.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff