Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't know where this should go but it is about a movie! I just turned to Disney Channel and found out that on the third of next month TOY STORY 3 IS GOING TO AIR!!!!

I can't believe I am this excited over it! But it is my favorite out of the Toy Story series! And I have been wanting ABC Family to air it because they sometimes have the Toy Story movie event thing just for the two movies.

But is this the fastest a movie has went to theaters and then on TV? I mean it came out in 2010. I mean Twilight came to the movies in 2008 and some months ago they finally put it on TV, it's on FX Network, no telling how long it will take for New Moon to make its TV debut.

Anyways! What is your favorite Pixar movie?
Are you excited the third Toy Story movie to air?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:17 pm
I have no idea how long it takes movies to go from theaters to DVD and then TV, but I love Disney movies. My favorite Disney Pixar movie has to be UP! I do like Toy Story though. I grew up on that movie, especially since that is like my moms favorite Disney movie. lol

I do not have TV, so I am not really excited lol I rent movies and watch TV and movies online using Netflix or some other online site.  

buckwolvhoosier

18. ✿ - - - Books

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff