Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Ah, It's a wonderful cats life. (Tweeterbri & I Yoai) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 am
On the rich side of town there lives a young cat who lives with his loving master. He has a warm bed to sleep in and the promiser of three meals a day. He loves his life the way it is and wouldnt cange it for the world. So why does a mangy street cat grab his attention when he refuses to give up on the rich cat? Could it be the tom cat's charm? Or, is it the love he promises the young house cat? The rich cat doesnt know and is trying his hardest to ignore the advances of the tom. Hew loves his owner and could never do anything to hurt her inc any way. But, what if the tom saidv that he was going to see the Arora Borialis and was never coming back? Will the rich cat agree to go with the tom? Or, will he stay with his owner who has loved, and cared for him for so long?

The song that has inspired this RP

[imgright]DirectLinkHere[/imgright]
[color=black][size=18]Name:[/size][/color]

[align=center][color=ColorChoiceHere][b]Nickname:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age in cat years:[/b] [i]They are much like dog years. The first year of a cat's life is one and every year after that you add seven.[/i]
[bAge in Human years:][/b] [i][/i]
[b]How the Humans see you:[/b] [i]The Humans see them as cats not Neko's so provide a link of what your character looks like as a cat.[/i]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[i]☑

☑ [/i]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[i]☒

☒ [/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Biography:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Username:[/b] [i][/i][/align][/color]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:31 am
User Image
Monty Brendan

Nickname: Monty will do just fine.
Age in cat years: 16
Age in Human years: 3 1/2
How the Humans see you: Like this except with brown eyes.
☑ Playing with his catnip toy.
☑ Sleeping opn his owner's pillow when she is away at school.
☑ When his owner scratches behind his ears.
☑ Walking around the garden.
☑ Waking up early to see his owner off to school.
☑ Though her would never admit it even to himself he loves it when the tom comes around.
☑ Baths.

Dislikes:
☒ Getting dirty.
☒ Cat food.
☒ Fleas.
☒ Loud noises.
☒ Being asked to make a hard desission.

Personality: Monty is a calm and quiet house cat that loves the peace and quiet almost as much as he loves his owners. He hates being left alone and wishes that there would always be someone there to keep him company so that he wouldnt have to feel that empty feeling of alone. He also, becomes rather pissy whenever he get dirty.
Biography: Monty was adopted by his owner at a very early age and has been pampered since then. He has enjoyed his simple, high class life where he was loved and wanted around. He would have been content to live that way if it were not for the tom that had started to come around and disturb hhis peace. Though surprisingly he really doesnt mind. He actually looks forward to seeing the tom everyday. Maybe his life had just gotten a little better with the exsistance of the tom.
Username: Mrs_Dave_Strider

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 am
8ump~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:52 pm
8ump~  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:59 pm
8ump~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:40 am
User Image
Name: Ciel Lancaster

Nickname: Milo..never Ciel mkay?
Age in cat years: 4..
Age in Human years:] 18
How the Humans see you: Cat form
☑ Chasing birds
☑ Exploring
☑ Teasing the other felines
☑ Old ladies - they are always willing to pass up a treat or head scratch
☑ Visit his fancy kitten, for he wont admit it aloud to the others but he has grown quite fond of the little feline.

Dislikes:
☒ Thunder
☒ Cat snatchers
☒ Cocky males, that's his job!
☑ Did I mention dogs? No! Well HATE dogs..
☑ Small spaces
☑ Crackers..

Personality: Having grown up on the streets most of his life Milo has learned the method to wearing the mask, what time is appropriate for which one, and how much face you are willing to show. Because of his ability to hide behind these fake emotions it isn't often one geys to seee what truely lies withen the sarcastically tough tom cat..it was never his strong suite.
So he shows these through little actions like protection, teasing, treat sharing, and other various bits.

Biography: Milo hadn't always been a tom cat of the city ya know. Infact he was born to a rather pure line of show felines! Destined to be a medalists for his owner and mother, but alas it was in his cards.
When he was a mere month and a half old via cat years it was discovered that his stripes well..to put it simply crooked and in odd numbers. The masters were disapointed that their new toy wasn't as shiney as it was meant to be so they got rid of it..and it sucked to lightly put it. At first he didn't understand so he would attempt to sneak back into his home, but never got far. It wasn't untill his sister, Whistlo, told him of his fate and sent him away with her harsh words.
Who needed them right? He'd make his own name in this new life of freedom and they would have to sit back and watch as he danced outside of the reaches of perfume and petty bows. It took some adjusting and work but Milo now owns the streets! Or atleast the apartment complex he has taken to living in.. and to make it all the more worth while he has found that the fancy cat who lives amongst the halls of the rather large home, to be his..dare he say? Love interest..

Username: Tweeterbri

Tweeterbri

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:20 am
User Image
⊰Monty Brendan⊱

【♡】

Monty glared at the window. It was that window that was letting in all of the noises of the outseide world that were keeing him from his nap. And, he didnt like to be kept from his naps. "Why does the world have to be so loud?" He sighed quietly as he sat up and streatched. And, what was worse about this situation was that his owner was gone for the day to 'hang out' with her friends and by doing that she had left her beloved kitten all by himself in the big house. He got up and padded over to the window where he rested his arms and looked out into the front yard. Maybe he would see that tom asgain. He always seemed to ease him loneliness, and his boredom. Though at the moment Milo was no where to be seen. This upset the cat very much. Monty pouted as he rested his cheek against the windowsill and soaked up the sun's warmth. It was nice out today. It wasnt supper hot out like it was yesterday. He was to comfortable to move so he just sat theyre looking out over the garden. Emily's brother was out there with his book and he seemed to be quite intreasted in it. So maybe he wouldnt notice if Monty went out into the garden. It was worth a shot.So, when Monty was positive that the human wasnt looking he jumped out the window and ran into the cover of the shrubs where he sat down and enjoyed the cool air that was under the plant.

【♡】

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:08 am
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image
┞ ┟ ┢ ┡ Ciel • Ӎ ı Г Θ • Lancaster ┦ ┧ ┩ ┪

┃ │━ ─ ★ ─ ━│ ┃

I shouldn't of stayed up so late.. the lazy tom yowled out, stretching his limbs to knock away any stiffness before making his short journey across town.
Usuallly by now Milo was up and about, making his rounds to all the good shops in town for treats. But unfortunately so he had slept in this morning and it was alittle late for breakfast, not that it bothered the fiesty feline. He didn't quite feel like a meal. No, instead he felt like some much needed attention was in order here. From who? Well he had a certain someone in mind and that someone was bound too be dieing of absolute boredom by this hour of the day. "Gotta gotta gotta...Jump!" a graceful leap and he was seated comfortably on the red trolleys back steps, moving towards his destination. He purred in content at the fact that no one seemed to be riding this particular train, good news indeed for he would have to walk less.

Well for god sakes, the boy is still here? green eyes scowled. Currently the master of the houses companion was outside reading one of those...books. Milo tilted his head, what was so interesting about them anywho? Full of jumbled words and no pictures or food...hidious.
His attention didn't stay on the human boy for long, Milo wasn't here for the meat monkey..no, it was time to visit Monty! So where was the feline at? The blonde scratched his cheeck in thought while sauntering right up to the fence to peer into the lush yard.

┃ │━ ─ ★ ─ ━│ ┃

Tweeterbri

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:51 am
User Image
⊰Monty Brendan⊱

【♡】

Monty had nearly fallen asleep under the shade when a familiar smell attacked his senses. "Well well well. it looks like he finally desided to show up." He mummbled quietly before sitting up. He wasnt sure whether he should get up and go great the tom or not so instead of doing anything he favored the idea of just waiting for the other cat to notice him. Yes he liked that idea a lot. "Hmpf. Lets see how long it takes at idiot to find me. Hopefully he doesnt take to long because im a bit impatiant today." He said calmly to himself as he wrapped his tail around his wrist. The small movement made the bell on his collar tinkle lightly. A sound that always seemed to calm him greatly. He loved the sound of his little bell. It sounded so pretty. He batted st the bell once to hear the sound again and was satisfied when he heard the chime once more. It was a quiet sound but it was there none the less. He wished to hear the sound once more but if he kept this up Emily's brother would hear the bell and take him back inside. And, he couldnt have that because he was having fun in the shade of the shrub. Why should his fun be ruined by some human who wasnt even his owner? "Maybe i shoul... No that wouldnt be the smart thing to do the human would see me." He mummbledd calmly.

【♡】

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:11 am
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

┃ │━ ─ ★ ─ ━│ ┃

Milo took an experimental sniff of the air to see if Monty was outside today, and got a nose full of sweet lillies with the faint hint of shampoo that Milo had learned was the cat himself.
Monty always smelled fresh and clean, he liked the scent but he couldn't say much for these colorful plants
These flowers are potent.. oddly enough for a cat he had never been fond of flowers. Their pollen got all over ones nose and fingers if you grew to close. His face fell in annouyance but none the less he crawled through the fence and ducked into a nearby shrub, out of sight from the entranced boy. Silly human! I bet I could walk right up and swat his toes! He wouldn't even notice untill-... his train of thought ended. For the soft sounds of a bell ringing drew his ever excited gaze to the bushes across the way. No doubt Monty was playing in the shrubbery, cute.
"Here Monty Monty!" he mewed out, letting his hands and knees carry him to the boy.

"Enjoying the breeze are we?" a cool voice hummed out, and rather close to an unsuspecting ear. Which he took joy in playfully nipping..

┃ │━ ─ ★ ─ ━│ ┃

Tweeterbri

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:37 am
User Image
⊰Monty Brendan⊱

【♡】

"Ack!" Monty yelped in fright as he quickly crawled away from the tom and hid under a rather shady part of the shrub. "Now what was the point of scaring the living hell out of me?" He snapped at Milo who looked smug as always. God did he want to slap that smug expression off of his face. But, he wouldnt because he was not a rude cat... No matter how annoying the other was. "Hmpf. So what if i am enjoying the breeze? What is it to you anyways. As i recall it is not your place to question what i do and dont do." He said snippidly as he crawled out from his hidding spot before looking down at himself "Yuck! Now look at what you have done im all dirty!" He snapped as he patted at the bit of dirt on his shirt. He hated being dirty and he especially hated the dirt that caused his to be dirty. It was just so gross and unhygenic. "What is it that you want you insufferable being? Cant you see that i was enjoying a nice day and then you showed up and got me all dirty. Well what do you have to say for yourself?" He demanded calmly. He wasnt usually this rude but something aboout Milo just pissed him off greatly and once he was pissed off there was no telling how he would act.

【♡】

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:46 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

┃ │━ ─ ★ ─ ━│ ┃

Milo leaned back on his palms so he was able to avoid the flailing limbs as Monty squeaked in surprise from the sudden invasion of space. What came next made the tom grin, anger.
Sure it wasn't nice to purposely put someone into a fit of rage but when it came to this boy Milo couldn't help it. The way the kittens cheecks turned red and his eyes flared up with rage..he oddly found it, adorable if not..sexy dare he say. He would never say that though. " To add some pazazz to your morning of course.."
The blonde tabby let his cheeck rest upon his own shoulder while Monty ranted, his little hands swatting bits of dirt while he crawled out from their hiding space. Well aren't we a spitfire today hmm? he chuckled, flicking his tail around in an amused manner. "Explanations?" he looked up in mock thought before leaning forwards onto his knees low enough to look up at Monty. An innocent question plastered on his face, "I thought you looked quite lonely so I came to keep you company while your lady master was away!" Milo followed the boy out then, a whine exscaping him. "There's no harm done in a simple visit right?" he lifted a brow. He did feel a bit guilty for his actions seeing how he had frightened him so. Sighing he reached out and swiped a rather delectable looking leaf from the others clothing. A soet of silent apology to the feline by assisting in cleaning his clothing.This little distraction kept his gaze busy as he spoke once more, but this time in a more hushed tone. "If you aren't quiet kitten the meat monkey will hear us." he twirled the lost piece of plant between his claws absently.

┃ │━ ─ ★ ─ ━│ ┃

Tweeterbri

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
⊰Monty Brendan⊱

【♥】

"What if i didn't want my morning 'pazazzed'? What if i was fine with my day being quiet and relaxing?" Monty asked snippidly. He knew that no matter what he would say or do would only fuel Milo's amusement but he couldn't help it if the other cat got on his nerves. "Why would i be lonely just because i was sitting under the shade? Maybe i was enjoying the solitude that you just ruined." He said calmly as he glared at the other male. Why did he always wait for this tom to come and visit him everyday? Was it because he actually was lonely? Or was there another motive? He just ignored his train of thought as he left his shirt as it was. There was no way that he would get it cleaned off all of the way so he would just stop trying... For now anyways. "He isn't a meat monkey. He is a Human and he just so happens that he is the brother of my owner. So i wont be quiet because i have nothing to fear other then the fact that i will be put back inside... But he might call the animal shelter for you so i guess i might consider lowering my voice. We wouldn't want you being spirited away by some men who would take you to the pound." He said calmly as he sat just at the edge of the shrub so he could soak up the sun. He really couldnt get Milo taken away by the people from the pound considering it was a kill shelter. How would he be able to live with himself knowing that he had gotten his only friend killed?

【♥】

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply i was at a friends house for the last couple of days ^^*)

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:25 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

┃ │━ ─ ★ ─ ━│ ┃

Milo puckered out his bottom lip at the males frustrated tone but he didn't take it to heart..
"You don't like pazazz? Well..." he blinked for a moment, nibbling on the lovely green leaf. Which he took note tasted quite awful! The toms face scrunched in distress at the flavor before he dropped it in favor of his upset companion. Milo leaned towards the boy untill his cheeck was touching Monty's and their shoulders bumped. "But you wouldn't let them take me would you?" he mumbled out, temporarily distracted by the felines scent once more.
Despite the fancy cats rude behavior towards the ally cat he wasn't discouraged by Monty's hateful words. Sometimes it hit to close to home but somehow Milo felt that it wasn't ment to harm.
"Besides, you wont be able to relieve yourself of my company so easily." the smirk could be heard in his smooth voice as he flicked the tip of his tail against Monty's shoulder before pulling away.
His calm eyes flashed a challenge to the oblivious human who was intently flying his way through the text in the hardback book. If he ever realized the tom was here Milo would not be against giving the average human male a good scratch and a vicious yowl of protest. The Great AllyCat of West Wood Apartments never went down without a fight!.....
The blonde sighed out of his thoughts, moving vivid green irises to Monty once more. This was part of the reason why he came back everyday when any normal cat would have refused. He wouldn't give up on the boy..even if it was simply providing companionship for the kitten. For now he distantly thought..
"As for solitude? Ill be so quiet you wont be aware of me. I can simply watch you nap!" a wink followed his now playfull tone.

OOC: That's ok dear ^^

┃ │━ ─ ★ ─ ━│ ┃

Tweeterbri

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image
⊰Monty Brendan⊱

【♥】

"Don't get cocky. What would i be able to do to stop a human. Nothing that is... Though i must admit that i might miss your company seeing as how it can be interesting to talk to you sometimes." Monty said calmly as he watched the other male drop the leaf after nibbling at it. What would even cause the tom to try and eat it? It was a damn leaf for crying out loud! He just rolled his eyes at the cat before wrapping his tail around his wrist. "You may be right but then again you are also wrong. If i wanted to get away from you all i would have to do is go inside and take a nap." He said calmly as he looked out into the garden. It was so peaceful yet lonely... He actually was kind of glad that Milo was here because he didn't like the thought of being alone on such a pretty day. He was about to try and start a friendly conversation in an attempt to be nice when the tom had to ruin it. "As if i would sleep with you around and let down my guard. I dont trust you as far as i can throw you." He huffed quietly as he turned away from the tom once again. "Anyways who would want to watch someone else sleep? That is such an absurd thought." He said calmly as he ignored Milo's playful tone.

【♥】

(OOC: )

Tweeterbri

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out