Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Not quite Rocky (Freya/Jericho) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm
The next day had come and Jericho had to steel himself to prepare to train Freya. Was he anxious? Hell yes. He didn't really feel like he was well suited for the position given his condition, but he had to make due regardless. A part of him had to wonder why he didn't just... send Freya to one of the other trainers of Fitness club.

It was too late now.

Showing up when it was time, he found himself inside the fitness room... while still wearing his big cloak. He wasn't really planning on doing the work himself after all. Just.. assisting the Valkyrie in her activities. Even so, he was properly dressed under it.

He still wasn't entirely happy about this though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 pm
Freya burst in the door a few minutes later. She was huffing hard, and as soon as she entered she stopped from what was obviously a run and put her hands on her knees, bending down to catch her breath. Her breathing was ragged and harsh, and it took her a full minute until she could stand up straight. When she did, she let out a hoot into the air, and brushed her hair back out of her face.

"I'm sorry I'm lates, I rans here as fast as I coulds froms teh shoes store!" She was still breathing hard, but at least now she could talk, and move. She hopped forward, and held out one of her feet for Jericho to see. "I gots teh sneakers!" She announced proudly.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 pm
Quite frankly, given how enthusiastic Freya had been, he was surprised that she turned up late. When she did, he was at least glad to see that she had the proper shoes this time around.

"Good good," he nodded before looking her over, "Well.. it's looks like you're already warmed up. Still, we'll need to do some stretches first to make sure you don't end up pulling anything."

That said, he retreated further into the fitness room towards where the mats were. He took his time, mostly so that Freya could catch her breath after her apparent sprint. He didn't know how long or how far she had run, but that didn't matter so much right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:53 am
"Stretches! Rights! Okays! I am ready for some stretches!" She started to bob up and down, doing crunches right in front of him to stretch out her legs. She clearly had an excited fervor that made all of her actions go faster; her impatience easily showing.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:05 am
Shifting his wings from under the cloak, Jericho furrowed his brow as he watched Freya stretch.

"Slow down. If you keep doing everything full speed, you are going to hurt yourself," he frowned as he crossed his arms. Why did he have a feeling her constant impatience was going to only aggravate him further? With the insanity, his own patience with his nerves was rather limited more so than normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:10 pm
The moment she was scolded, Freya's hyper movement slowed to a grinding halt, and then she started to slow motion bob up and down, very exaggeratingly. The learning was beginning already!

"Sorry." She whispered, as she slowly bobbed up, and down, and uppp, and doooown..  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:13 pm
Jericho seemed pleased that Freya was slowing down. He watched her while fidgeting a little with his cloak. There were no other students in the room, but he still felt some degree of anxiety here. Once the Valk had properly stretched, he looked around at the various machines in the room.

"Is there a certain area you want to focus on first?" he asked, "I could have you do cardio or various weights for muscle building for example."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:29 pm
As soon as Jericho started to speak, she stopped her exaggeratingly slow motion and hopped up to her feet, bouncing on her heels again. She looked at the machines, and made faces at them one by one, before shrugging. "I wants yeh teh teach me how teh fights! Gives me techniques, makes me toughs! Then later we maybe does all of the machines things, ja?"  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 pm
The response came as a bit of a surprise for Jericho. A physical trainer he was... but not so much for self defense or martial arts and stuff like that. His fighting style was pretty much... Brawling.

"Er... I don't really know any structured fighting styles. I tend to just brawl when doing hand to hand," he admitted while rubbing the back of his neck, "I spent a good chunk of my life in true form after all."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:43 pm
Freya looked completely disappointed at his answer. Somehow, she'd figured Jericho was going to teach her all the best ways to punch a boil in the stomach and make him beg for his mother. But now..

Her eyes continued to search the room, and fell on the little boxing ring in the corner. One hand lifted and her finger pointed idly at it. "Wells.. thens.. wills yeh teach me how teh use that?"  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:46 pm
Jericho looked towards the boxing ring to see where Freya pointed. ... Interesting choice. The punching bags probably would have been a little better but he'd run along with this and see where they'd be taken.

"Yeah I can do that. Boxing's not too bad either. Come on," he said while making his way to the ring. He opened up the closet next to it and tossed the Valkyrie a pair of gloves.

"Put those on and make sure it's a snug fit," he said before starting to put gloves onto his own claws.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:50 pm
She watched as Jericho moved to get the gloves, and craned her head slightly in curiosity as she tried to check out what else was hiding in that closet of his. When the gloves came flying at her, she screeched and caught them both in her hands, then nodded at his instructions and started to put them on.

"Uhh."

She put her hands through the gloves, and felt the expanse of air between her and the soft interior.

"Gots anythings smaller..?" She chuckled nervously as she held her hand out - and the glove fell right off.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 pm
"Smaller?"

Jericho turned around and blinked as the gloves he tossed didn't fit at all. Furrowing his brow, he dug around the closet some more.. which was a little tricky to do with boxing gloves. They weren't really good for grabbing stuff. But finally, he managed to find a smaller pair.

"Try these. Your hands must be smaller than I thought.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:03 pm
Freya dropped the bigger gloves right on the floor and grabbed the new ones, slipping them on. "Thanks teh gods, these are much betters." She tightened the first one easily, but the second one was harder since she had no free hands. She started walking over to the boxing ring while she grabbed the strap with her teeth and started pulling on it. She slipped under the ropes, and moved to the middle of the ring, finishing up the gloves and then hopping up and down in excitement.

"Okays! I am readys!"  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 pm
Jericho frowned as Freya just tossed the equipment on the floor. Good thing Christof wasn't here. The igor might flip out at something like that. Maybe. Shaking his head, he scooped up the gloves awkwardly and put them back into the closet.

Taking in a deep breath, he ambled into the boxing ring, looking a little uncomfortable.

"Rules of boxing. No kicking. Only punches. No nutshots. No grabbing. No biting. No Fear attacks. No Nat abilities," he stated before bringing his hands up.

"Got that down?"  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces