View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:48 am
Hey guys~ I haven't slept and I'm waaay too lazy to be going around, making new RPs. Yet, I crave for certain genres and scenarios. Woooow.... Real mature, Aya. Reeeaaaal mature. =w= So I'm gonna go ahead and spew out a jumble of stuff I'd wanna see, a few RP ideas that will probably never be made and some 1x1 RP ideas just coz~

*Titles are temporary

Stuff Aya would like to see:

Post-Apocalyptic Settings. Ya know Resident Evil:Extinction~? Okay, not a big fan of zombie RPs but I love the 'setting' for Resident Evil:Extinction. Few people, little to eat, ADVENTURE!.... Et cetera.

Wild West Settings. *Nosebleed* One compound word.... Cowboys~ Aiiyee~!! Rootin' tootin' cool~ >w<

Modern comedy settings. Have you ever watched animes like Hayate the Combat Butler, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, School Rumble, Clamp School, Durarara and etc~? Granted, crazy shiz happens... In a modern contemporary setting. I love these~ =w=

Medieval Fantasy <-- I never tire of these! OwO

Victorian settings. Mind-blowing AMNESIA: The Dark Descent references and equally mind-blowing one-paragraph descriptions of dress and behavior though~ =w=

SUPERVILLAINS~!! Aww yeah! Heroes can burn for all I care. Villains vs. equally-menacing other villains = AWESOMENESS!

Geeks engaging in unrelenting drama and overload of geekinessence! I love~ >w<

Vampires~ OwO I never tire of vampires~!

Mafia! Aiiyee~!! The sleek suits, the smooth talk, the tommies, the gang wars, the fedoras, ohh sweet geebiz, you're killing me! D:

Amalgam RPs... You know? Those RPs where oriental, western, modern, past, magical, ordinary, and other things come together somehow~?

Stuffs Aya would do if she weren't a lazy -insert cuss word here-

Super Villains vs. Super Villains: Two evil factions beat the crap out of heroes by teaming up.
Now feuding with each other, unaware that heroes still exist in hiding

Brainwash: Brainwashed soldiers turn into heroes against the oppressors

The One that Got Away: An elusive thief/hacker and her team of behind-the-scenes agents keep evading capture from everyone including a detective/assassin hot on her tracks (group or 1x1)

In the shoes of Woman - 5 goddesses descend and try to get more followers than the other in the form of lowly mortals in a time of women being considered second-class citizens

1x1 Ideas:

I normally play boys but since the girl parts of these sound juicy, I'll likely play a girl unless requested otherwise =w=

Invisible: [high school] A wallflower who is 'invisible' or unnoticed by everyone, including her own parents, accidentally bumps into a popular guy. The 'invisibility spell' breaks and reverses only on him and he begins to notice her... And only her. What would happen now since it seemed the attention was unwanted in the first place?

I want a divorce! // We can't affod it! : a young, upper middle-class married couple finds their marriage on the rocks since they lost all their money and are forced to live in their car since their house had been foreclosed to pay off their debts. Will this experience strengthen their marriage or utterly destroy it?

Meetings of Chance and Fate: a troubled prince repeatedly escapes the palace to go out and 'experience the world'. After accidentally falling down a waterfall when he was being pursued, he is carried out of the water by a young maiden whom he has no trouble confiding in for some reason. Now, every time he escapes, he finds himself in the vicinity of the area where he was first found by the maiden, except... She always finds him first. Does he have feelings for her? And more importantly, who is she? She would not tell.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:51 am
*Mouse jumps on the Geek-y-ness and the Invisible* Please, please, please!!!!!

(Aya knows Mouse has no issue with either gender)

Edit: AND THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY.

(Aya's ideas are making Mouse squeal.)  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:03 pm
Mafia you say? How ironic.
Well, Animeprincess would know about what I'm working on Mafia-wise. Maybe you should ask... ~sly grin~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:39 pm
You can check out Pandora Hero when I'm finished with it. It has Nuetral villians to super villians, to a hero every now and then. Mafia and gang relations as well as some police work. It's iffy, brainwashing is a small factor (It's still a work in progress). If you have any ideas for it or would think that needs to be changed so far then let me know, be glad to have you and many others in the roleplay.

It's more based on super beings, there isn't really good and evil.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:04 pm
ZimbuTessen
Mafia you say? How ironic.
Well, Animeprincess would know about what I'm working on Mafia-wise. Maybe you should ask... ~sly grin~

Oh? Oh? Oh? TELL TELL TELL~!! biggrin *le annoying poek of doom*

Animeprincess_9400

Hey, Anime! What is that sore nugget talking about~? >w>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:56 pm
Paradoxial Mouse

Oh~? OwO maybe in the weekend... Oh wait! It's a weekend! D: I mean... The portion of the weekend where I'm not loaded with stuff to do! >.<"  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:58 pm
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse

Oh~? OwO maybe in the weekend... Oh wait! It's a weekend! D: I mean... The portion of the weekend where I'm not loaded with stuff to do! >.<"

Lol. Wait...it's a weekend? Right. Friday there. Yus. We should totally do it...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:11 pm
Paradoxial Mouse
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse

Lol. Wait...it's a weekend? Right. Friday there. Yus. We should totally do it...

Okay then. ...wait... Which one~? O.o"  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:17 pm
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse

Invisible sounds most fun. You can take either gender...I have a character for either part.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:49 pm
Paradoxial Mouse
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse

Invisible sounds most fun. You can take either gender...I have a character for either part.

I'm taking female then =w= I'll get started... in the middle of class... Since I have nothing better to do... and I already know this lesson  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:50 pm
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse

I'm taking female then =w= I'll get started... in the middle of class... Since I have nothing better to do... and I already know this lesson

Awww...naughty aya. Where are we setting up the thread?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:10 pm
Paradoxial Mouse
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse

I'll get it up tonight if I finish. =w= For now, I'm gonna go see who I can steal profile skellies from~ With permission, of course! XD XD It just sounds... dangerous when I say 'stealing' XD XD  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:21 pm
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse

I'll get it up tonight if I finish. =w= For now, I'm gonna go see who I can steal profile skellies from~ With permission, of course! XD XD It just sounds... dangerous when I say 'stealing' XD XD

Of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:20 pm
I love of these ideas, Aya.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:59 pm
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse
Ayame-Yuura
Paradoxial Mouse

Aya...I know it is Saturday there...so watcha doing?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff