Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Into the Scarefari Zone! (Signups!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:31 am
Field Trip Notice

Although many students may have seen the substitute teacher, Professor Walker, around campus at one time or another, his presence was always infrequent. Unobtrusive. So it may have come as a surprise to many students when a small, equally unobtrusive sign up sheet appeared posted on his office door.

Quote:
Attention Students:

A field trip to the scarefari zone will be conducted on the 7th of October. Students seeking practical experience and survival training may sign up for the field trip below.

The sheet was suspiciously lacking in details regarding the nature of this field trip.

((OOC:

This is a sign up thread for a field trip, the participants departing on August 7th. The purpose of the trip will be revealed in due time, but you will be signing your student up for a self-guided RP. You and the members of your group will determine how fast you want to go, the frequency and creativity of the opponents you fight, and what sort of experience your students get out of the event.

If interested, please have your student drop by and sign up. You can start thinking about who you will want in your group, at the start of the trip all students will be put into groups and you know better than I who is compatible with each other. =3 Aim for four individuals, you may even receive bonus supplies if at least two students haven't met each other before this event.

I hope to see you all at the bus! >D ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:48 am
Sammy hadn't been to class in a while, she was in a flunk, the post Siege had left a bitter taste in her mouth and more questions then anything. She still hadn't seen Israfel, and Jericho was... best not to dwell on that.

So when she saw a trip to the scarfari? One where she might have ah igher chance of not being turned into a mini pet?

She jotted her name down in a heart beat (well a living persons heart beat, her's was lacking in pulse.

"I wonder if I can find a new Scareon while on this..."

Miliardo Kason

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:13 am
Sparrow meandered by, caught sight of the...rather suspicious looking notice, and decided to sign up.

and this is a really short post because his rper is being supah busy atm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 am
Upon closer inspection, students would notice a name already on the sign-up sheet; it was not very neat, and easily missed, but...

Quote:
Attention Students:

A field trip to the scarefari zone will be conducted on the 7th of October. Students seeking practical experience and survival training may sign up for the field trip below.

1. Malcolm

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 am
So much had been going on. It almost felt like she was being pulled in so many directions that it made Meixiang's head spin. She had been busying herself with classes and exam. And...other things.

Wandering past Professor Walker's office she noticed the sign up sheet pinned to his door. "A field trip to the Scarefari zone?" Her voice was hushed and the question was more to herself than anyone who might be passing by.

Scarefari zone meant minis. And Mei loved minis. Although she didn't have many of her own like some. The ghoul fiddled with her new gold choker for a moment. What was one more thing on top of everything else? At least it would keep her busy.

She quickly jotted her name down on the sign up sheet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:33 am
Near the sign-up sheet, Merope was busy slapping his pockets and digging through them. He turned them inside-out in his search before he flung himself to his knees, scrambling after the seeds and shiny baubles that spilled out. "Ah! A-anyone have a pen? That I could borrow for a second...?"  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:43 am
The sign was of little import, in the grand scheme of things, but it caught Aleria's eye nonetheless. The idea of a field trip, out in the wilds, was...intriguing. They strode closer, furs shifting as they did, pulling a pen from their sleeve to write their name down. "Aleria" in looping letters, the strokes confident and elegant.

They offered the pen with a quirked brow to the blue-fellow nearby. "You may keep this one, if you so desire. I have numerous."

Marushii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:03 pm
Practical experience and survival training.

This class sounds like it could be very helpful to Bea. She was sick of being the weak one and getting left behind. Helpless unless she had rocks to throw...

Arriving just in time to hear a boil asking for a pen, Bea, too, scrambled to find him a pen to borrow. When she finally pulled one out of her purse, "Here you go---" another student had already given him one, "Ah, you got one." Bea gave them both a smile and decided to introduce herself. Why not take the chance to get to know other students at this time, right?

"Well, anyway, My name's Beatrix or you can call me Bea. How about yours?" addressing the both of the students.

Marushii
all my feels

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:01 pm
Inky black eyes peered at the ghoul who had offered, taking her extended hand with their own. Spindly hands shook Beatrix's own with a firm grip.

They smiled, and it was all razor-teeth. "Prepared as well, it seems?" They nodded their head in a sign of respect, careful not to go so far as to gore the poor ghoul with her horns.

"I am called Aleria. It is a pleasure!"

Scyerline

Marushii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:12 pm
"Great! Thanks," Merope flashed a half-grin to her? Him? It? Aleria, plucking the pen from the offered hand and adding his name to the list.

Quote:
Attention Students:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope

As per the ice demon's comment, Merope pocketed the pen. Sweet. "Nice to meet you both," he replied. "I'm Merope. I... think I've seen you around before?" The undead peered at Bea before snapping his talons. "I got it! Movie club, right? I'm the one who used to hang out in the back 'cause of my glow."

all my feels

Scyerline

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:48 pm
Roch was yawning, but he'd finally gotten things to where the gnomes could do the rest of the work (well... somewhat) so he stepped up to the list and jotted his name down. He could use a break, he figured.

Quote:
Attention Students:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:12 pm
Taima noticed the sign-up sheet as she was walking to class. Her eyes lit up as she read it--a field trip! She had been warned that field trips at Amityville led to Bad Things, but this one was about survival training, so how bad could it possibly be? She took a pen out of her bag and added her name to the bottom of the list, already looking forward to it.

Quote:
Attention Students:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima

Inle-roo

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:21 pm
Uller happened to pass by the flier and blinked a little. Field trip to the Scarefari? Well, his first visit there hadn't been exactly pleasant. He'd been chased by a giant snow wolf, but maybe, just maybe, with a group of other students that wouldn't happen again. The deer took a minute to think about this, biting down on his lip and sighed. He needed the experiance and training to deal with this new kind of terrain and everything. Plus he would get to meet a lot of there kinds of monsters and what not.

With an 'ah whatever' air about him, he signed his name on the sheet and sighed.

Quote:
Attention Students:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:28 pm
Bea gave a firm handshake to Aleria, "A pleasure! A pleasure!" nodding in return.

When Merope introduced himself, she finally remembered him. "Ooooh, yes! I didn't recognize you! I'm sorry about that. How have you been? I mean... Besides recent events..." she looked away for a moment before looking back at the both of them. "Say, we should have another club meeting sometime! I believe it'll be a good chance to-- how you say-- escape for a while?"

The next student signed the sheet as it was passed around. Bea picked out a teal colored pen and signed her name below as well.

Quote:
Attention Students:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix

Marushii
all my feels

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:48 pm
Amphi had seen Roch and Sparrow's name on the sheet and smiled. That was two people she knew! Maybe she could group them together. She secretly jotted her name on the paper. Somehow she didn't think her boilfriend signing up had anything to do with her signing up.

No really it didn't

Quote:
Attention Students:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE