Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Hello! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The 20,000 Poll Guild
  rocks!
View Results

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:12 pm
hey there! How's it hanging? smile It's been a while since I've talked to all of you!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image
Excited.
Getting a digital tablet and can't wait for it to arrive so I can start fiddling around. 4laugh

What's up with you?  

The Official Fish

Dapper Lunatic

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:14 pm
The Official Fish
User Image
Excited.
Getting a digital tablet and can't wait for it to arrive so I can start fiddling around. 4laugh

What's up with you?

Oh wow! What kind? I am working on getting a tablet right now but it's just a small one for taking notes and such.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:17 pm
[Comic.Explosion]
The Official Fish

Excited.

What's up with you?

Oh wow! What kind? I am working on getting a tablet right now but it's just a small one for taking notes and such.

A Wacom Bamboo Splash. I'm excited. It comes with a bunch of software for sketching and drawing and its on the cheaper side of things. What type were you thinking of getting?  

The Official Fish

Dapper Lunatic

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:26 pm
The Official Fish
[Comic.Explosion]
The Official Fish

Excited.

What's up with you?

A Wacom Bamboo Splash. I'm excited. It comes with a bunch of software for sketching and drawing and its on the cheaper side of things. What type were you thinking of getting?

Oh a bamboo! Me too! I want to get a Bamboo Capture. And I know, the price is fantastic, and I've heard lots of good things. Is this your first tablet?

I  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:31 pm
[Comic.Explosion]
The Official Fish
[Comic.Explosion]
The Official Fish

Excited.

What's up with you?

Oh a bamboo! Me too! I want to get a Bamboo Capture. And I know, the price is fantastic, and I've heard lots of good things. Is this your first tablet?

I

No, but the first tablet I had wasn't used.. To it's full potential. Needless to say, I got it when I was younger, didn't understand how useful it was, and lost it. Now I'm buying this one for college. Hopefully I'll get some concept art done. (:

What are you using yours for besides note-taking?  

The Official Fish

Dapper Lunatic

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:16 pm
The Official Fish
[Comic.Explosion]
The Official Fish
[Comic.Explosion]
The Official Fish

Excited.

What's up with you?

I

No, but the first tablet I had wasn't used.. To it's full potential. Needless to say, I got it when I was younger, didn't understand how useful it was, and lost it. Now I'm buying this one for college. Hopefully I'll get some concept art done. (:

Gotcha. Are you an art major, or something of the like?

I may do some photoshop work with it on the side but I'm getting it primarily for the note taking.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:38 pm
Hello.:3  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

The Official Fish

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:59 pm
[Comic.Explosion]
The Official Fish
[Comic.Explosion]
The Official Fish
[Comic.Explosion]
The Official Fish

Excited.

What's up with you?

I

Gotcha. Are you an art major, or something of the like?

I may do some photoshop work with it on the side but I'm getting it primarily for the note taking.

Yeahh. Art Major. (:
And note taking is genius. I didn't even think about doing that and now it seems to easy. Do they have a special program for that or do I just pop open some drawing program and take notes?
Also, what's your major?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:18 am
[Comic.Explosion]
hey there! How's it hanging? smile It's been a while since I've talked to all of you!

Its been a really long time , we misssed you 3nodding  

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:45 am
Yuki_Windira

How are you doing?!

The Official Fish

Well congratulations and much luck! You will have to share some of your works with us here at the guild smile
I think it comes with a special notetaking software, I can't remember what it's called but Wacom makes it as well, but from what I researched, Onenote and programs like that seem to work fine too! I love it because it's a great way to go green and it's much more convenient to carry a tablet around with my laptop than it is to lug around notebooks.

aboly252

I've missed you too- time seems to go by really fast! How have things been going for you, aboly?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:47 am
I'm good,you? x3  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:49 pm
[Comic.Explosion]
Yuki_Windira

aboly252

I've missed you too- time seems to go by really fast! How have things been going for you, aboly?

Great! cant say ive been better biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:04 am
Hello! It's been a long time for me as well! Was getting settled into a new job!  

The Punk Rock Princess

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games