Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Man... this place is so quiet... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:55 pm
Remember when we where only the yappiest people in the world here and we made like two pages of posts in a single afternoon? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:01 pm
That was like forever ago.
Like when I was 14-16.
Now I feel old. xD

I would make more topics, but I'm not sure if people really want to hear about my sexual attraction to Kate Moennig or that I'm watching the L Word. xD Or the self-help book I'm editing.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

MajorXero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:44 pm
I used to frequent the GD. I just looked at it. Stuff of nightmares. I'm kind of scared to look at the posts I used to make 5+ years ago in fear of finding out I was just as bad neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:21 am
I've been haunting the Textiles area. Everyone with an Etsy shop thinks I am perched outside their window in a tree with binoculars. It's not that I'm a vigilante for justice, they just annoy me with their junk mail. rolleyes

So, what has everyone been up to? I decided to go back and try for a degree again. Nothing but graphic design classes. It's glorious. But oh man, have I got some annoying classmates. Sort of hoping they've either graduated or dropped out when the new semester starts. sweatdrop

Pain, what kind of self help book? surprised  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:28 pm
This is the first time I've logged on in several weeks, it's so different from when topics used to disappear from Page 1 after 3 minutes (and I used to be Crew iin this guild too, holy crap!). I guess we're all just growing up and moving on, I've been really busy constantly all summer so when I get down time it's normally spent sleeping or looking for new music xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:46 pm

I've been stalking forums, looking for topics to just, well...to post.
I remember hanging around the Chatterbox and post lots of things, things that made
sense. Now, there's people
trolling. Oh well.

AquaticPisces

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Thread Flip 150

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:55 pm
Actually, i moved to Canada a month ago o:
Since i gave up my green name i kinda stopped logging on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 pm
Lychee Fruit
I've been haunting the Textiles area. Everyone with an Etsy shop thinks I am perched outside their window in a tree with binoculars. It's not that I'm a vigilante for justice, they just annoy me with their junk mail. rolleyes

So, what has everyone been up to? I decided to go back and try for a degree again. Nothing but graphic design classes. It's glorious. But oh man, have I got some annoying classmates. Sort of hoping they've either graduated or dropped out when the new semester starts. sweatdrop

Pain, what kind of self help book? surprised
It's like a mix between The Secret and Freud. It's all about how defining moments can create these subconscious beliefs that you live by even if you are not completely aware of it. Such as being picked last in a game might make someone believe they are not worthy of love, which then their subconscious mind creates a rule about and acts to confirm that belief by self-sabotaging the person any time they may think about going outside that comfort zone/belief. The point of it is that by finding those defining moments, the resulting beliefs and patterns of self-sabotage, you can make conscious choices to think differently and see situations differently in order to break out of those comfort zones and "find a life of limitless happiness."  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:08 am
Ive just been busy i guess.
Real life exploded (currently getting evicted woot! >_< )
and most of my time online is spent working xP  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:27 pm
Holy sheep! I haven't been on for years and you guys are still here!! 4laugh I'm feeling old... Out of school and unemployed =.=  

[Purely Pure]

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Fuji_hobo_jacket

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:24 am
The last time I really came on Gaia was probably 6 months ago. Since then it's been log in, realize how much stuff has changed, feel discouraged from logging in again. xP

Plus, been busy. Senior year of college started last week. Worked as an RA all during summer in the res halls, and now in my 3rd year of RA'ing. Had to help create and run training for new staff this year, so that basically took up the last 3 months of my life, leading into everyone coming back from summer and the school year starting.

Reality check: Senior in college, joined Gaia as a freshmen in high school. ********.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:59 pm
Fuji_hobo_jacket
The last time I really came on Gaia was probably 6 months ago. Since then it's been log in, realize how much stuff has changed, feel discouraged from logging in again. xP

Plus, been busy. Senior year of college started last week. Worked as an RA all during summer in the res halls, and now in my 3rd year of RA'ing. Had to help create and run training for new staff this year, so that basically took up the last 3 months of my life, leading into everyone coming back from summer and the school year starting.

Reality check: Senior in college, joined Gaia as a freshmen in high school. ******** class="clear">
Yeah, i joined Gaia when i was 13. Now i am 21, married and living in a different country o:  

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

deactivated5686477435

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm
Oh gosh, I joined this guild a long time ago on my first account when [K!ng] was still the Guild Owner, I remember him retiring from owning the guild, but I can't remember much past that. I didn't post too often (mostly because I was really young and couldn't really get into much of the conversations.), but I enjoyed lurking and occasionally posting an odd thing. Has this place really changed that much?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:17 pm
coldheartedangel
Actually, i moved to Canada a month ago o:
Since i gave up my green name i kinda stopped logging on.
Welcome to the land of beavertails emotion_dowant  

Bebbo

9,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:31 pm
I remember Kedar! xd  
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]