Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Death Note: The Next Generation (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image

Luna
Female
Cat demon
Blown Away ~ Carrie Underwoods
Luna is out for revenge and refuses to use her death note unless she has to. Her father was put to death at the hands of ______ But there was another boy involved as well. Now she wants them to die and will do anything to make them pay but she ends up falling for _____ But she is scared he will run off and abndon her if he knew her true form. She has a cat form. that she is oftenin when she doesn't want to be seen in either her human or Cat demon form.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:19 pm
Blazingcat123
User Image

Luna
Female
Cat demon
Blown Away ~ Carrie Underwoods
Luna is out for revenge and refuses to use her death note unless she has to. Her father was put to death at the hands of ______ But there was another boy involved as well. Now she wants them to die and will do anything to make them pay but she ends up falling for _____ But she is scared he will run off and abndon her if he knew her true form. She has a cat form. that she is oftenin when she doesn't want to be seen in either her human or Cat demon form.

Alex and Jake Hale
males
both human, one is a detective.
I am- Shadow the hedgehog album
http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg

Since they are identical, everyone just calls them Hale. They don't care who it is getting called for.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:35 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna was at her new home holding her black cat, Salem. He was in her arms as she pet him sitting on the front porch. She looked mad about something. She had just moved here from Tokyo and her father, who was a demon, had work here. Her mother was dead and she was home alone in their appartment at the moment. She then smiled at Salem, something she raerly ever did. Then she put Salem down and went for a walk. She sighed saying "Why did we have to move here. Sure tit's bigger but I don't know anyone yet." Luna said and added in her head 'plus the smell of the humans is making me sick.' She then walked to the park and sat on a bench.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:03 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Luna was at her new home holding her black cat, Salem. He was in her arms as she pet him sitting on the front porch. She looked mad about something. She had just moved here from Tokyo and her father, who was a demon, had work here. Her mother was dead and she was home alone in their appartment at the moment. She then smiled at Salem, something she raerly ever did. Then she put Salem down and went for a walk. She sighed saying "Why did we have to move here. Sure tit's bigger but I don't know anyone yet." Luna said and added in her head 'plus the smell of the humans is making me sick.' She then walked to the park and sat on a bench.

(Reread your post and see if you find something wrong/perverted in it XD)

A police car pulled in front of her house. A man stepped out of the car, "Are you Luna? Your father is in jail for murder."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:12 pm
((Lol yep.))

Luna then looked up at them and said "What?! That doesn't sound like my father." She said knowing her father would never let anyone see him. 'What am I going to do? I can't work or anything due to my not having finished highschool yet.' She said in her heard and said "Please may I see him? I have to see this for myself." She hoped they would let her see him. She couldn't be alone right now. She had gone through so much since her mother died.

Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm
Blazingcat123
((Lol yep.))

Luna then looked up at them and said "What?! That doesn't sound like my father." She said knowing her father would never let anyone see him. 'What am I going to do? I can't work or anything due to my not having finished highschool yet.' She said in her heard and said "Please may I see him? I have to see this for myself." She hoped they would let her see him. She couldn't be alone right now. She had gone through so much since her mother died.

Dante Kazahana

The officer shook his head, "It's going to be a speedy trial. he murdered in broad daylight in a crowd. He's going to have a speedy court trial in an hour and it will be for the courts to decide. All contact is prohibited. Do you wish to see the trial?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:50 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna nodded and said "Yes I would." She then got in the car with them as they drove to the court house. THe whole time she was plotting her revenge. 'If daddy has to go to Jail who will I live with . I don't have any other family members.' She said in her head and had a tear go down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:54 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Luna nodded and said "Yes I would." She then got in the car with them as they drove to the court house. THe whole time she was plotting her revenge. 'If daddy has to go to Jail who will I live with . I don't have any other family members.' She said in her head and had a tear go down her cheek.

The police officer parked his car and led her inside the courtroom, in time to hear the judge say, "Thanks to your teenage detective Hale, he was able to stop more of this man's murders. By the order of the court, i deem this man guilty. As punishment, due to the viciousness of the crimes, in exactly one hour he shall die by hanging."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:09 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna heard those words and froze. Tears started to flow down her cheeks. Then as her father was taken out of the room she ran out of the courthouse and started to cry as she did. She ran back to the apartment and landed on the couch crying. "Why does everyone leave me." She said as Salem came over. "Salem I promise I'll get revenge on that detective Hale and all who are in contact with him. I'll avenge daddy and make his family feel miserable." SHe said then a light shined and ehr demon form was showing. Salem turned into a shadow and jumped into her arms. "Come on Salem we'll find out where this young detective lives and make him pay." She said and flew over the city invisbly. Meanwhile her father was trying to tell them he couldn't leave his daughter alone. That she had no family and was in foster care until he adopted her. He was an only child and he told them his wife died a few months ago. But they wouldn't listen and he was hung. "Hale I'll make you pay." Luna said and glared at the people as she looked all over. SHe had seen Hale's picture in the paper before and remembered what he looked like.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:15 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Luna heard those words and froze. Tears started to flow down her cheeks. Then as her father was taken out of the room she ran out of the courthouse and started to cry as she did. She ran back to the apartment and landed on the couch crying. "Why does everyone leave me." She said as Salem came over. "Salem I promise I'll get revenge on that detective Hale and all who are in contact with him. I'll avenge daddy and make his family feel miserable." SHe said then a light shined and ehr demon form was showing. Salem turned into a shadow and jumped into her arms. "Come on Salem we'll find out where this young detective lives and make him pay." She said and flew over the city invisbly. Meanwhile her father was trying to tell them he couldn't leave his daughter alone. That she had no family and was in foster care until he adopted her. He was an only child and he told them his wife died a few months ago. But they wouldn't listen and he was hung. "Hale I'll make you pay." Luna said and glared at the people as she looked all over. SHe had seen Hale's picture in the paper before and remembered what he looked like.

Jake Hale laid outside in the middle of the city park, under a tree. He was taking a nap, not even noticing the fact a girl was flying above him.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:30 pm
Dante Kazahana

"He's near. She said and landed making it so that only he could see her. Her wings, ears and tail along with her purple hair showing along with her demon clothing. Then she kicked him and said "Hey wake up you jerk." She looked angry. Her tail was swaying angrily from side to side and Salem was on her shoulder in his shadow form as they stood under the tree staring down at him. Salem started to growl demonicly and so did Luna.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:37 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

"He's near. She said and landed making it so that only he could see her. Her wings, ears and tail along with her purple hair showing along with her demon clothing. Then she kicked him and said "Hey wake up you jerk." She looked angry. Her tail was swaying angrily from side to side and Salem was on her shoulder in his shadow form as they stood under the tree staring down at him. Salem started to growl demonicly and so did Luna.

"What what do you-" he started as he opened his eyes.

Alex suddenly came running over, "Hey bro, i was thinking- who's the cutie?" There in front of her were the twins.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:47 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna glared at both of them not able to tell which was which. The problem was only they could see her. Then Salem bared his fangs at Alex and got to the size of a male wolf. Then he said "Your going to pay for what you've done. You killed the only person I had left and I'm not about to let you live without your guilt." Her eyes the turned blood shot as her fangs grew longer and she hissed at him in a demonic way. she too was the size of a large wolf but was about an inch smaller than Salem. Then she pinned Jake to the tree and growled as she glared at him. Salem was dealing with his brother. "Now your going to come quietly or I'm gonna kill you here and now." She said and opened her wings as Salem knocked Alex out with one swipe and they took Jake back to the apartments that were abandoned. She tied him up and put him in her closet then she shut the door but made sure he didn't have any weapons on him before hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:55 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Luna glared at both of them not able to tell which was which. The problem was only they could see her. Then Salem bared his fangs at Alex and got to the size of a male wolf. Then he said "Your going to pay for what you've done. You killed the only person I had left and I'm not about to let you live without your guilt." Her eyes the turned blood shot as her fangs grew longer and she hissed at him in a demonic way. she too was the size of a large wolf but was about an inch smaller than Salem. Then she pinned Jake to the tree and growled as she glared at him. Salem was dealing with his brother. "Now your going to come quietly or I'm gonna kill you here and now." She said and opened her wings as Salem knocked Alex out with one swipe and they took Jake back to the apartments that were abandoned. She tied him up and put him in her closet then she shut the door but made sure he didn't have any weapons on him before hand.

Little bit later Alex came conscious, "Oww my head..."

Jake woke up, "I don't know, Mr. Detective."

Alex snapped, "Hey i'm not the detective here."

"It's not polite to lie, Mr. Detective." Jake said.

They then began to argue through the wall who the detective was.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna then heard him awake and opened the door showing it was night time. SHe had food in her hand. "Quit talking toyourself and eat. I might be a cat demon but I'm not going to let you starve." She said and wal;ked away sitting on the bed after she untied him. She seemed more lonely than angry. Salem jumped up and layed in her lap. She pet him and he purred happily. "Why must humans be so creul?" SHe asked herself and looked outside picking up the black shadow cat and looking out the window looking like a human to everyone else. She seemed no older than 17 so she was still young. WIth no family she had nowhere to go or anyone to turn to when she was upset or scared. She then turned on teh radio and she played her favorite song, Blown away by carrie underwood. Her tail swayed softly as she looked at jake and said "You do know you've ruined my life right? Well then again I couldn't tell which of you two is the detective that ruined it. I'm not the friendlyist person when I'm crossed but I'm not that cruel." She then looked at him and g;ared alittle feeling like she was going to cry.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff