Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forever In Disguises. [Aeirwen & Shattered Catastrophe] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:29 am
Forever In Disguise

Imagine how it would feel like to be a million characters,
to have many different faces,
to have many different stories,
to have many different people you have to know,
to have many different personalities,
to have many different occupations,
anything you want to be.
But not yourself.

It would be hard wouldn't it?
But theres one guy who has no other choice,
But to have those millions of faces.
Just to get what he wants.
Only one wish,
To find and kill his psycho sister.

People think hes just one,
One with the side of his that they know,
But they don't know,
That some of the people they know,
are the same person.

The things people do to get what they want~
And for this guy to get what he wants,
Marc. De Louis has to forever be in disguises.
And no one would know which one is the real him.

But thats what he thinks,
He never expected the girl living across from his apartment door,
To find everything out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:00 pm
RULESSS

❥Respect me and I'll give you my respect too.
❥No l3ts h4v3 FuN speak! very very annoying!
❥Follow all of the Gaia Rules
❥Make your profile pleaseeee after I accept you!(PM to me!)
❥Have fun!

1st profile to fill:

[PICTURE HERE]
Name:
Personality:[5 personas to describe your character best!]
Owner:

[align=center][PICTURE HERE]
[color=orange]Name:[/color]
[color=orange]Age:[/color]
[color=orange]Personality:[/color][5 personas to describe your character best!]
[color=orange]Owner:[/color][/align]

After I accept you:

[PICTURE HERE]
Name:
Personality:[Description]
Other:
Owner:

[align=center][PICTURE HERE]
[color=orange]Name:[/color]
[color=orange]Age:[/color]
[color=orange]History:[/color]
[color=orange]Personality:[/color][Description]
[color=orange]Other:[/color]
[color=orange]Owner:[/color]
[/align]

Warning: I am VEEERY picky when it comes to the picture of the girl! hahahha

User Image
Name:Marc. De Louis

History:
He had poor parents at first, he had no interest in studying to be successful. He loved his parents, but he was just not interested to be successful in the future to support the family, since they have his older sister, Malice, who was crazy when it comes to studies, it was guarenteed since she'll be the family's support. But they were wrong, so very wrong.

When she was 12 coming 13, and Marc. was around 7...Marc.'s uncle who always comes to check of them, he noticed that something was awfully wrong with Malice. So when he asked, Her expression changed and she got angry cause he noticed, she started swearing, that almost made their parents cry by her foul words. They were disappointed, Her father started to scold her, but it was a wrong move. Malice was messed up in the head, she a psycho. She fled the room, but came back with a knife. She killed their dad first, then her uncle who tried to run away, then lastly their mother who could do nothing but cry and try to cover little Marc.

Marc. thought he was going to be killed, but he wasn't, his sister just glared at him, grinned and stabbed the back of his right shoulder. After that she left.

Ever since then, Marc. has a very strong hatred towards Malice. the from then on, he was sent to a orphanage, and he was sent to a decent school, he studied really hard and struggled until getting first position in everything was that was easy. Now 24, successful, intelligent, fit and still aims to find his sister.

Personality:

He has multi-personalities which are fake, but thats only when it comes to searching his psycho sister. But in his own apartment when hes all alone, he can be himself, whose a serious, short-tempered, land lord. He owns 3 of the big malls in the country and 3 others in other countries, he owns the whole 6-star apartment resort territory he stays in, which includes the 5-star restaurant. So hes a pretty big guy in the country, cause the country is well known for the places he owns. He could be narcissistic and sarcastic if he wanted to be one. Hes quite the perfectionist, so he likes to keep things neat, that includes his work(s) also.

Other:

He has an occupation, more like occupations. Cause to get to his sister who thinks all of this as a game, he has to go through this much to find her without an help from the police.

He had to be many, and when I say many, I mean it. His different faces has to be completely different from eachother, that includes his occupations.
His occupations are:
#Business Man
#Salon Staff
#Private Detective
#A Part Time High School Teacher
#Private Psychologist
#Surgeon
#Military Sergeant
#Airline Pilot

There are more, but these are the ones he uses most. But he comes to work for the salon staff and the airline pilot.

Having all the work, does noe mean he had to work everything off everyday, He only works for Salon Staff, Airline pilot(Yes he has he license to drive a plane) and sometimes the surgeon only if they're high status people he has to do a surgery on.(He has a PhD in Medical majoring on Surgeries, so he can do real surgeries).

He does come to the offices of the other jobs, but only to let people know hes still working there, His work mates are not suspicious of him, cause they know he does all the work privately. When in reality, he doesn't do the work, but after doing a few private arranging, others do his work without them knowing about it. so of course he gets paid~
Owner:Shattered Catastrophe

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:55 pm
Aeirwen

User Image
Name:
Candice Anderson

History:
She's not a very famous fashion designer, but she's getting there, hopefully. She doesn't like using her daddy's money for things, but hey, she's got a great view of the city from where she's living. Her personal brand is called "CandyღAlice", and she's making a small start online, whether it's selling off ready-to-wear or taking commissions.

Her father says that her mother ran off for some other guy, it hurts at first, but Candice began shrugging it off, not really caring anymore. She doesn't even care about her father. Even Candice wouldn't mind leaving considering her father, as old as he was, likes to play around with girls her age or younger, which is why she lives alone in a six star apartment. She gets a great deal of a monthly allowance from her father, considering she's not making much of an income.

She never really spent much time with her father, especially at public or even private parties, not really being a people person or a big crowd. And though she does have a few select friends, she can't help but feel a little lonely but prefers to be alone time to time.

As an ex-model, after a while of spending her days drafting design after design, she's starting to just give it up and start spending her future days as Daddy's Little Girl. Probably meet some well off guy and get married from connections, considering her lack of motivation for work.

Personality:
One big huge word. Lazy. Lazy, lazy, lazy. Candice really doesn't have much motivation for anything unless completely interested at the time. But the next minute, she may even change her mind and not do it and/or look for something else to distract her. Rather than working or doing anything that feels like work, she'd rather be on the floor, laying around or playing with something, anything to keep from boredom, unless that meant work.

Candice wasn't very popular back in high school, not wanting to make an effort to do so, but she was fine with her small group of friends. Not like she'd like the popular kids anyways. Around her buddies, or whoever she gets comfortable with, she gets playful but most of all, loud. She could be heard from the end of one hall to it's other end when she does get loud. Otherwise, if she's around strangers, words rarely escape her lips.

She gets childish...plenty of times. Most of the time, she gets whiny and stubborn, especially when there's something she doesn't like or when there's nothing to do, she'll just have to have something to complain about. She always have something to complain about, but sometimes she knows when to not complain. She likes teasing people and playing with them, being mischievous, especially if she has a big particular interest in them. But the last time she teased and played with a guy she really liked, he told her to stop and grow up, 'causing her to go to the salon for a cut, hoping to look more mature. Even if she probably does look much more mature, that doesn't mean her wild spirit has changed.

Even though she wants to become a fashion designer, her creativity don't just stick there. In a pinch, rather than a normal approach, she'll come up with things that other people probably won't think of, especially in art and fashion.

Other:
She was a model for a short time but felt that there should be more to fashion than just putting clothes on, walking, taking pictures, and being skinny. She also began to gain weight and people didn't like the fact that she likes to go out for pizza and burgers so she quit and became a fashion designer. Even so, people still don't like her eating habits and they way her breath smells like bacon wrapped chicken sandwiches with garlic powder.

If she had to chose anything else over food...it better be darn well important enough to her.

Owner:
Aeirwen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|
T H E || P E R F E C T || P E R F E C T I O N I S T .

Walking with the clicking sound of his shoes, dressed in his airline pilot uniform complete with the pilot cap and dragging a luggage with his left hand while his right hand currently is preoccupied by his phone. He walked down the marbled floor of the private hallway with stewardesses and stewards following behind him. Marc. was the airplane pilot, who just came back from Switzerland cause he was 'working' when actually its his usual research, to find his psycho sister that he despises so much. Once they all were out of the hallways and in the big lobby where there were many people waiting for their friends or familes to come out of the big sliding door where normal people would usually come out from once they're back in the country or once they're in the country for their holiday or work.

Marc. scanned through the crowd with his eyes to see if there were anyone familiar to him. The stewards and stewardesses all gathered around him and shook hand with him saying how it was a good successful flight like always and a normal "See you next time~" from them. Marc. smiled and shook hands with them as they left one by one. Once he was alone, he smilied his attractive smile to the crowd of people as in a welcome to the airport. Many hearts were stolen by his smile and him himself, but not that he actually cared if he did.

He got out through the airport entrance and saw his car waiting infront of the entrance, on his way to his car, the workers around there all wished him a safe trip back home, Marc. just smiled and waved at them like a professional. The driver got out of the car and gave Marc. the car keys as he bowed a little and wished him a safe drive like the others and took his luggage to put them in the trunk. He got into the car and started the car, as soon as his trunk was closed. He drove off, slowly. But as he got further away from the airport, he drove faster, home.

Parking his car in the basement, he got out and took his luggage with him, going to the lift, and went to his floor, going to his door and went in. The moment he closed his door. He took of his pilot cap and his blonde wig and went to his closet, putting that there. He took off his still clean uniform that he only wore for an hour and properly put them in his walk-in closet. He put on a pair of clean black jeans and a plain long-sleeved gray shirt, where he neatly folded up his sleeves to his elbows, he pushed his hair back as it slowly falls back to place. He looked in the mirror and dusted off any dust off his shirt and went to the kitchen.

He knew no one would know but his different faces, but he never knew that somone nearby, someone living across from him may have noticed the different men going into his apartment and going out as a different person.

S E E x H I M ? x Y E A H . . x T H A T xG U Y xT H E R E...

Y E A H . . .

D O N ' T x M E S S x W I T H x T H E x P E R F E C T I O N I S T .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm
User ImageLike a butterfly...xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxx...emerging from the cocoon....

•·.·Miss Candice Anderson·.·•

The messy looking girl laid against the door to the entrance of her apartment, staring through the peep hole. From the other side, her blue eye could be
seen, blinking, watching the blonde man go inside, to door right across from her's, in an air pilot's uniform. Once the door was shut, she got off and pulled
the pen off of the pen clip above the calendar and wrote on the day today was. "Blonde, red suit, pilot cap...." She mumbled, rubbing her sleepy
eyes as she put the pen back and headed over to her couch, plopping onto it.

Her hair was a mess, even her clothes were all wrinkled, her make up was smeared, especially her eye liner. It was as though she haven't showered in
days. In fact, that was true. Dishes were piled up and clothes were everywhere, she haven't even cleaned up her place in days.

The sound of a lively tune played and Candice grumbled, reaching for her cell phone on her coffee table, covered in cups of ice cream, twinkie wrappers,
and empty McD's chicken nugget boxes. She flipped her phone open and pulled it to her ear, mumbling a, "...hello?"

"Are you still legal and you know it? Or single and you know it?"
A voice laughed over on the other end of the phone.

"Shut up!" Candice rolled over onto her back and she pushed her long hair out of her face. A few nights ago was her twenty first birthday, besides that, it was
also the night she was rejected and was told to grow up. So she decided that not only was she single and legal to drink, she was going to do it! She
was going to drink for the very first time in her life and she got pretty messed up.

"I'm just joking, I called to check up on you. Are you sober now? How are you feeling?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm great!"
She coughed to clear her throat. "You know what? Who needs that guy! I don't!"

"That's the spirit!"

"Yeah, he's missing out on something he's gonn' regret!"
Candice slapped her face by accident but sat back up, picking up a box of chocolate only to
find that it was empty. "God, I'm out of Almond Joys! You know what I'm going to do?"

"Get another box of chocolate?"

"..."
Candice thought about it for a moment, her head was still hurting. "...maybe....but I'm going to MAKE him regret it! I'm going to make him eat
his words. I'm going to get a hair cut and go shopping and find a guy who's better than him! I'm going to shower! You get ready to go too! Let's go!"

"Wai--" It was too late, Candice already hung up and got off her couch, revealing crumbs of cookies and whatever it was she was snacking on all
night.

...beauty is just beginning...User ImagexxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Marc. sighed while leaning on the kitchen door, watching whatever way playing in the Tv at the living room, he then sighed again when he couldn't remember when was the last time he got out without wearing any disguise. He grunted cause he knew, if he was seen without any disguise, he would be attacked by girls, cause last time he did, he was attacked by girls who were apparently from his college long time ago, it was his fault that he connected with alot of people when he was in high school, college and university, not to mention he actually slept with some of his seniors-who has connection with his sister-to get into their places and search the place while they're asleep, the things people do to get what they want. It was really weird that if he goes out with the disguises, they won't approach cause they don't know him with that appearance.

He looked at the time and then he heard his phone ring shortly indicating that he just received a message, he clicked his tongue mumbling "Must be Katherin from the salon..." a rather husky voice perfect amount of deepness in it. He picked up his phone and read it:

'Hey Mr.Sad~ You better come quiiickkk~ I'm strugging here with these customers, some of them are throwing anger tantrums to meeee! Only you can calm angry customer! *thumbs up* so come quick! : ]' Yes he was called Mr.Sad by this Katherin girl, cause Marc.'s salon guy character is apparently a guy whose always calm and pretty much sad looking all the time, so it means something if he smiles. Eventhought they're all fake, people fall for it. They're all just under his plan. He replied that he was on his way.

He walked to his closet and took another wig, which was black, but what makes the difference was the hair style where it was longer in the front but shorter to the back, it was longer than his original hair which is just messy, yet the messiness only added to his natural good lookingness. Hes a neat person, but his hair looks better if its not fixed. He got out, and the moment he got out through his door, was the moment his acting started. He ran to lift and to the lobby and to the entrance, going to the salon-in his own mall which people don't know with his current appearance-with a taxi cab.

As soon as he arrived at the salon, all he heard were arguments and yelling. He looked around and cleared his throat, and that was all it took to shut them all up and made them stare at him, its what Katherine calls "Magic throat clearing". When they looked like they were going to continue the arguments, he gave them a re-assuring soft smile, which basically made them go 'jelly legs' over his smile and this is what Katherine calls "Magic unexpected smile that makes people's legs go jelly". He went to the back, walking past the shop owner, AKA Katherine, whose eyes twinkled cause Marc. was around. Obviously she liked him, but he didn't care, so he pretended like he never knew.

Y E A H . . .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm

"Candy Gurl! You are late!" Candice slowly stepped over to her buddy, clad
in her grey sweat pants and a slinky off shoulder. She didn't even brush her hair, she figured the salon could take care of it. "I stood out here, waiting for
a very long time and you didn't even make an effort to dress nicely! Are you listening?"

Candice only sighed, rolling her eyes and trudging past her. "No, Sally, I'm not listening~!" Sally groaned, rolling her eyes and following after Candice.

She didn't care if people were giving her the weird eyes, she just walked past them. Her hands were held in her pockets as she slumped forward. This
was a mall, the usual mall they went to. "Candy, you are lucky your got long lashes. Because even without make up, you still pretty as heck." Candice
chuckled a little, shaking her head as she leaned against a rack. Being in a mall, after all, Sally wanted to shop. Not to mention that the salon looked a
little busy at the moment. Some girls fawning over a guy who works there probably. Candice looked around tiredly, yawning a little as she turned to
look out the shop but her eyes stopped. "Now does would this look good on me? Candy?" Sally held a dress up against her, staring at Candice before
noticing who she was staring at. Sally frowned, pulling on Candice's arm for attention. "Forget about Jack. He's a jack-you-know-what. Here!" Candice
watched as Sally put back the pink zebra dress that she held and pulled out a black studded dress, pushing it into Candice's arms before dragging her
over to the counter. "Pay for it!" Candice quirked her brow before reluctantly pulling out her credit card and paying for the dress.

"And just why am I buying you a dress?"

"You're not.
" Candice turned to quirk her brows at her friend. "You just bought yourself a sexy brand new dress. You're going to drop Jack like a bad
habit while making him wish he took back his words."

Candice stared at Sally before smiling mischievously, "Isn't that why we're here?" The two girls laughed as they left the shop to another, shopping
quickly for whatever before they decided to hit the salon.

Traffic seemed to have died down in there since they've past it about an hour ago. They entered the shop and looked around. This was actually the first
time that Candice was going to get her hair cut after so many years. Sally went to sign her in, "'Miss Candy Alice'... May I ask, do you guys do make
up and nails too? My friend wants a brand new make over that can stop any guy in his tracks."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:04 am
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

The crowd lessened after a few hours, until they only had one customer left, Marc. was just sitting on the sofa with his female staff mates sitting around him, trying to talk to him, but he ignored all of them. Even though he was seen as the sad looking guy, the cold shoulder he gives to girls when they flirt with him, it attracts them more, where the cold-shoulder personality was most probably a slipped out part of his original personality. In the salon, none knows his name, but hes called "Ace" cause hes basically the Ace when it comes to the perfection of the balance of the hair and how good would it look on the person, or what would look good on them.(Since hes originally a perfectionist)

He looked around for Katherine, but saw her counting the earnings for today. He sighed and just looked at the babbling girls around him, He was actually pissed off, knowing the real him, but since hes in his disguise, he has to hide it in no matter what. But right at that moment, the entrance door was opened as you could hear the bell ringing cause of the opened door. He didn't care at first but when he heard the shop owner Katherine gasp emotionally, the whole salon staff turned their heads to look at whats going on. Marc. eyes went solid on Candice. The first thing that came to mind was 'WHAT IS THAT?! Her hair is a disaster! Her bottoms...oh my...and shes just....like a walking nightmare!' his act almost fell apart when he saw her, but when he noticed that it was, he shook his head and slapped his forehead to get his head back into his fake act. He looked back at her, he studied again, but then saw her face, particularly the eyes, he was stunned, despite having disaster in her hair, with her clothing and all, she had a really pretty face and obviously the most attractive eyes hes ever set on. But then upon noticing another thing, he thought 'She looks awfully familiar....I feel like I see her all the time....but from where.....Why do I feel like I should avoid her?....weird.....'

When her friend asked Katherine if they did nails and make-up as well and how the walking nightmare of a friend wanted a new make over that would make heads turn more than 2 times to look at her. The staff were pretty excited, they loved to transform people from impossibles to miracles. Katherine smiled widely and clapped her hands "You've come to the BEST place to get that make-over you wish~". Marc. was currently trying to sneak out of the shop, but then Katherine pulled him and made him sit on the sofa behind the seat she made Candice sit on. Katherin leaned towards Candice looking at the mirror "So shoulder length may suit you for your new make over~ With such a gorgeous face, You would suit just any hair....well not....." she cleared her throat and said "not this hair though..." She laughed and then before she made a move, Marc. who couldn't stand the sight of Candice's current hair, the split ends and the unusual messiness, he sighed, stood up and said "Wash. Use the shop's top shampoo and conditioner.No shoulder length, Short hair would be better." He stood up and crossed his arms, raising his eyebrow, looking like he was serious in changing her. Her current look is destroying his eyes and mind.

He then said "Molly do the manicures after Katherine is done drying her hair. Marco, do the make up once Katherine is done. No heavy make up. Her face...." He cleared his throat and said "is naturally attractive...so keep it natural, especially around the eyes.." Even if the make up is light and stayed natural, with her new hair, her magnetic eyes would be more attractive than ever. He stood behind her with his crossed arms, he tilted his head abit, noticing how impressive her skin was for a person to have that hair. wouldn't have that much problem with make-up...her nose bridge was also sharp and in a way, it was sexy. He raised an eyebrow and went back to his seat. The crew knows that hes usually quite, but it was said that whenever it comes to this, he would know best. this proved them all that it was correct. Even the salon owner had no say in this.

He went to the back and just waited until the moment they say they're done, he just went around the back to check if anything was off or if anything wasn't put neatly on the tables or shelves. But while he was doing so, a thought distracted him 'I'm supposed to avoid her.....but I just can't help it huh?' he felt like slapping himself but he wouldn't.

'But where have I seen her?....seriously...this is really irritating me...'

Y E A H . . .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:07 am

Candice winced as the staff member who was washing her hair ran their fingers through it, pulling on it to get the knots out. "Sal, I think I'm starting to
regret this idea..."

Her friend only shook her head at her, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, that's what happens when you don't take care of your hair, especially because of...your previous
occupation."

"Oh, don't give me that! Ow! Ugh...!" Candice gritted her teeth as her hair was being pulled out to be straighten. She sighed and relaxed when they
began to rinse her hair from all the suds and pulled her up to dry it off.

"Anyways, did you see that cutie staring at you?" Sally giggled quietly to herself.

"Cutie? What cutie?" Candice looked around, turning her head for any cute guys but no one really caught her eyes. "Where?"

"That guy, that one, there."
Sally pointed over to Marc. "Him, the one with black hair. Isn't he just delicious?"

"Oh please."
Candice got up to go sit at a mirror once Katherine told her hair was dried. She relaxed her hands so they could work on her nails while her
hair was being worked on. "He's nice looking and all, but that don't mean his personality is."

"And why is that? Come on! He said you were naturally attractive."

"You said I was naturally pretty."

"Tsk, pretty and attractive are two different things. And that guy could be a great guy."

"Did you forget about Jack you-know-what?"

Sally huffed and blew some of her bangs out of her face. "Yeah, yeah, I know, but hey! Jack can't even compare."

"All the better to stand my reason. Besides, he's so...sad looking..." Candice sat there and stared at the mirror, watching Katherine pull on some
of her hair and SNIP~! Candice almost gasped.

"Please don't make it too short." Sally looked in the mirror with Candice.

"No!" Candice stared seriously, her nose in the air. "Shave it all off!" She paused, thinking to herself if she seriously said that. "I mean..." She stared
at herself once more, thinking of what might look good on her. "Make me look mature..." She frowned. "Give me a pixie cut..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Katherine chuckled when Candince said to shave all her hair off. Of course she couldn't be serious. And she was right, she didn't mean it and told her to give her a pixie cut. Katherine grinned and said "A pixie cut would certainly give you a mature look~" before the continued, she turned candice's chair around so she wouldn't see her reflection yet. Then the snapping sounds filled the room.

After the hair cut, Marco came into the scene and went into action with make up supplies between his fingers. He smiled at Candice and started his Picasso work, to him putting on make up is like painting creativity, but on a face. Katherine watched the whole process and slowly, her eyes felt like popping out by the transformation. Even though she was just wearing sweatpants and a slinky off shoulder, she looked extremely approachable, but the mature look she had now makes her look like shes an extremely hard to get lady.

When they were all done, everyone excluding Marc. who was currently in the toilet, looked at Candince and were all shocked, just a haircut and light make-up was all it took to change her from a nightmare to THIS.

"Ace was right....You do have natural beauty...but your naturalness...is just unbelievable. He noticed it when we didn't....."

They looked at the back, seeing if her was around, but he was in the toilet so they looked back at Candice. "I can't believe that guy~" She chuckled and saw that Sally was holding shopping bags. she grinned, "anything she can wear? black dress?" She smiled. "She'll change first then she can look at her self."

"I may turn straight again, the moment she goes out through those doors with a dress. Or I think I am straight already." the others laughed at the thought of Marco being straight.

Y E A H . . .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Sally and Candice laughed at Marco's comments, being herself, she almost fell backwards in her little giggle fit. "Thanks, but I'm not someone you'd want
to go straight for, unless you're up for a little trouble..."
She sighed, pulling her off shoulder onto her shoulders before it slunk off again, staring
down at her long strands of hair on the floor, having a feeling in her stomach to squat down and pick it up, but she didn't.

"Ah! Yes! Candy, go!" Sally stuffed the bags into the arms of Candice, pushing her. "Don't mind if she uses the lady room right?"

Candice was being pushed to the back of the salon, going past the men's room to the ladies'. "Hey! They didn't even give us permission yet!" As what
if there was an actual changing room instead of a restroom?

"Just change and teach Jack You-Know-What a lesson!" Sally pushed her into the restroom and shut the door on her, leaving her in there.

Candice sighed, putting the shopping bags on the counter before staring at the woman in the mirror. Was this really her? How completely different she
looked now that...practically everything was cut off. Her fingers ran through her new hair style before it fell back into place. She'll have to admit it, she
looked good. "Don't mind if I ask myself out... Just you, me, and pizza, Candice." She sighed and turned to look at her shopping bags before
rummaging through them.

Sally sat around with the staff members of the salon, actually deciding to also get her nails done as they waited on Candice, chatting with them. What they
probably didn't know was that she was cursing while putting on the leggings. A few minutes passed and Sally inspected her nails, smiling as she blew at
them, fast drying nail polish.

Candice quickly shuffled over to the wall, staring out, the sound of her boots clacking with each step. It's been a while since she's actually dressed
up...like this or any of this sort. "Sally...don't laugh..." Everyone else might not remember her, but Sally...if she laughed, she was going to remember this
forever. Candice took a deep breath through her nostrils and exhaled as she began stepping out in her brand new outfit. Candice frowned and made a face
as she looked down at herself, "I think the jacket is a bit too much..." She held up the studded glasses, unsure as to why she bought them again...
"And I'm not sure how to put these on too...like this?" She put them on and probably looked like some punk cyber chick or something before pushing
them up over her bangs, on top of her head. She winced a little, untying and pulling off the jacket, holding onto her bags with her previous clothes in them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

The room was silent when they saw her, and Marco was the first one to break off the silence. "I don't care, I think I'm straight now." then everybody laughed. When Marc. heard the laughs after hearing Marco saying that from the toilet, he was sure she was done, he was fixing his wig that looks so real, once he was done, he got out, his foot steps could be heard. He went to the door connecting the back and the salon room where everyone was at. He leaned on the door frame with his arms folded. He first saw her back, the back of her hair, the curves of her neck, her slender arms, her mad body curves and her unbelievably delicious legs, eventhough it was covered by leggings, you can clearly tell her legs are sexy.

He sighed in relief, seeing how she looked MUCH MUCH better now, It was even better than he expected. Smiling, the girl staffs who saw him, almost melted seeing his satisfied smile, it was a satisfied yet dark smile, so it looked like a smirk. It looked really good on him, but that was another accidental slip out of his real character. When he noticed, he cleared his throat and looked away. seeing how that caught everyone's attention, and made every one notice he was there. He stood straight and walked past Candice, to Katherine "So my work here is done, So I gotta go" He said and looked at his watch. He had his real work to do, he had to sign some stuff about from the malls and from his apartment resort. He looked back at Candice, now seeing her from the front, he didn't want to admit how edible she was, but he was sure it wasn't anything big like him falling in love or something. He broke his stare on her and said "good luck on making the 'Jack' guy regret." he walked to the door and said "Not a stalker, I just over heard. Just saying." He said picking his stuff up. He made sure not to look like he wanted to stare at her all night.

Compared to his real voice, for his "Ace" character, he has to keep his voice lighter, same as teh others, he wouldn't want to use his real voice in any of his disguises, apparently it attracts alot of women. Cause according to his past experiences, many wanted to hang with him only cause hes hot and cause of his voice. Many has said that his voice was like sex to them. Thats why he refuses to use it on any of the fake characters, not wanting to attract unnecessary women (though some can't help it).

Y E A H . . .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 am

Noticing the stares of the staff going past her, she turned her head to see Marc. behind her, her eyes following him as he walked past her, turning to look at her. Yeah, she'll admit it, he looked really...her mind blanked out a little, there wasn't a word to even describe how attractive he was, especially that smirk he held in the dark. ...it made her feel...breathless....the way his lips curved, the way his eyes sharpened... Jack couldn't even compare, just as Sally said... She frowned, she wasn't going to allow herself to become attracted to him, being stubborn even though her heart began to race. She wouldn't even let the blush rise above her skin. "He WILL regret it..." She had to say something, she needed to to snap herself out of her daze. His voice felt like silk, smoothly running against her skin as if his voice was his lips. His lips...she didn't even want to think about it. What just came over her?

"Uhn..." Sally just stared at Marc. as he walked out of the Salon, not even wanting to look at Candice anymore. "Candy, my birthday's coming up. I need you to wrap him up in a box and give him to me."

Candice only stared at the entrance/exit, resisting the urge to hold her chest out of the sensations that ran through her mind and body. She frowned even more, being stubborn enough to not let his attractiveness get to her as she walked past Sally and out the doors. "You can get him on your own!"

Sally only ran after her before popping her head in again. "Thanks!" She turned and continued after Candice.

~*~*~*~*~

"Sal..." Candice began to take deep breaths at repetitively slow paces as she stared over in the direction of a tall and dark brunette. Sally only stared with her, holding all of Candice's things except for her new bag. "...I don't think I can do this anymore...."

"Candy...you have to. It's now or never..." Somehow...Sally seem to feel just as nervous as Candice did. They both new what the mall was for... The mall was for girls to shop and for guys to pick up chicks...right? What else could Jack be doing here? "Put your studs on." Sally pushed the glasses on.

"But I can't see!"

"Go!" Sally pushed Candice, making her stumble a bit until she caught herself, standing back up straight, just like the good ol' days when she modeled for a short time. Candice pulled up the studded shades to look for Sally but she already disappeared. She gritted her teeth as she slapped the air only to hear a very loud slap...

Candice slowly turned her head to see she had slapped a guy, holding his nose. "Oh my god! I am so sorry!" She reached her hand to help him as she winced but he only held his hand and kept a distance from her, getting as far as he could from her. "Sorry....!" As soon as that guy disappeared, she sighed and stared back at Jack, sitting at a fountain with running water, surrounded by girls. She took a deep breath before setting her shades back on, strutting towards them, making head turns and eyes on her as she passes both females and males, pushing her way into the ladies that surrounded the tall and dark brunette.

Jack only stared down at her, a little taller than her even though she had heeled boots on. "Can I help you, Miss?" His face leaned in close to her, taking in her scent.

Candice only smirked, pulling off her glasses, but even so, her heart pounded against her chest, ready to explode. She stared into his eyes and gave a low chuckle, taking a grip on his shirt, pulling him just a little bit closer, their lips almost touched as she inspected the shape of his face. The image of that Ace guy from the salon flashed into her mind, making her stop a little before she frowned. "I just want a little excitement..." She breathed onto his lips. "And I guess that from the very beginning, all I wanted was just one kiss." Their noses touched until she stopped. "But I'm not gonna give you that satisfaction." She smirked and pushed him into the water behind him. "Wished I was yours now? You just got splashed by the Candy Girl." She watched as he emerged, gasping for air, staring at her in shock as she turned, strutting away, laughing as she tossed her studded shades behind her. The sound of it plopping into the fountain behind her echoed as she walked away, almost as though she was on a runway once more.

Her heart raced as though it would never stop with every step she took, getting further and further out of sight. Or at least Jack's sight. Once she was sure she was far enough, she fell over to a bench, taking in as much oxygen as she could.

"You know what..." She looked up to the ceiling even if there wasn't much to look at. She just at this feeling, you know, that feeling you get when a miracle happens and you just have to look up. "That felt good..." She stood back up, staring around in shock. "That felt really good!" A smile began to break out onto her face as she stared down, feeling proud of herself. 'Whoo! I feel good!" She began to sing and dance, attracting attention. "I knew that I would now~! I feel~ good!" She was so happy, she didn't even notice herself as she danced about and sang "I Feel Good", by James Brown, at the top of her lungs until she caught herself grinding against a security guard, snapping out of herself when he cleared his throat. She stood back up straight and turned to him. "I am so sorry...it won't happen again..." She began to back up from him before turning and shuffling off in happiness until Sally popped up in front of her, holding onto her hands and began spazzing out with each other. "I did it! I did it!! Oh my god! I did it!"

"Yeah! I knew you could do it! I knew it!" People just stared at the two girls as she shrieked at each other in happiness "You the man!"

"Yes I am!"
Candice only bopped her head back and forth. "I'm hungry, let's get something to eat."

"You're always hungry."
The two friends laughed as they began to walk off.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:18 am
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Using another taxi cab he went back to his apartment. He walked in, ignoring people's welcomes. He walked fast to the lift and went to his floor and to his door. Going in, he took off his shoes and picked them up and went to his closet, putting them in a box, it was a shoe cleaner, made specially for him, this one was for sneakers or sport shoes, he has another one for men shoes, all texture would fit. He doesn't need to walk in house slippers cause his floor would always be clean.

He went to the wig section and took off Ace's wig and put it where it was supposed to be on. He went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water, he didn't feel like eating. He went to his office room and sat on his chair. Took out a pen and looked at his papers, they weren't as much as usual, but that would mean everything is doing well. He procedded to read through the proposals and signed if its necessary. Once he was done, he pulled his laptop neared to him instead of it being on the corner of his desk.

He started typing in work, he had to make a project with the high leveled workers who are under him about him opening a orphanage, unlike any other orphanage, this one would be complete, with his connection, he arranged a school they could go to. The school would offer free Art, Music and Sports lessons, they could choose two between three and the theory and education, Marc. would cover all the fees. He doesn't really know what to spend his money on anyways its too much for him alone. He gets too much money everymonth. Its a saying when you have too much money, you wouldn't know what to spend it on.

When he was done, he went to take a shower. Once he was done, he used a towel to dry his hair at first, and would let the natural air dry his hair fully. But while he was brushing his teeth, he heard his door bell ring. He paused and heard it again, he spat out the tooth paste in his mouth and rinsed. He wiped his face and went to the door, peeking through the hole, seeing a well dressed lady who looked like she was rushing and pissed off. Marc. was about to go and put on somethign to cover his body, since he only had a black towel around his waist. But the person on the other side was getting impatient. He sighed and opened the door. She looked pissed off but when she saw him, she froze.

Marc. only raised an eyebrow at her, and since all she did was stare, he was about to close the door, till she stopped him and said "Oh! Sorry, Uh...um...why am I here again..OH RIGHT! um here!" she took out a invitation card. He looked at it and took it, not having a choice but to talk, he asked "Who is it from? I don't see any names...." his voice sent sharp shivers to her spine. She felt like attacking him, it was too much, having an insanely attractive male who had a deliciously lean body and messy damp hair who also coincidencely has a drop dead sexy voice which basically gave her eargasms after everyword comes out of his mouth, it was too much. It was hard to speak with the sexy man infront of her. She chocked and managed "Sir Anderson." once he got it, he raised both of his eyebrows and closed the door.

The woman felt like fainting, but she had work to do, which was to send the letters to invited guests. She walked weakly through the hallways, her legs were going to give out, but it didn't thankfully.

Mark. walked to his room as he opened the letter, and saw how it was a welcome back party, he read everything and sighed, seeing how he has to come out through his door as himself again. Well since its not just going out for fun and its work, then its okay....But its a party. He paused, sighing, thinking 'Knowing Mr.Anderson....Hes bound to have many women in this party....' He grunted and went to get himself ready.

Y E A H . . .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers