Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I will keep you safe. semi lit active CLOSED Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

with love- Princess Belle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:45 pm
Daisy is a freshman at the university. She is human and a social work major. A few weeks into the semester she hires a tutor for her math class. Its Leo. Leo and Daisy clearly have attraction to each other. They both attend English 3 "gifted english", and they get paired up as partners. One night after one of thier tutuoring sessions Daisy leaves Leo's dorm and has to return finding out shes forgotten her text book where she walks in on Leo being attacked. Leo has a secret life that unfortuantly Daisy is now brought into. Daisy attempts to help and get knocked out in the process.
"basic outline, we can start when school starts"

character outline-->

name-Daisy Micheals

pic- User Image

age- 19

type-human

characteristics- determined, trusting, kind, somewhat shy.

back story- small town girl with a need to help others, determined to do her best in school. Trusting heart that seems to be more of a burden.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:49 pm
do you mind if i join this  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:52 pm
go for it! post a skeley ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:57 pm
what can be his race can it be anything or do you want something specific  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:59 pm
your choice : )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:01 pm
name-Leo Archer

pic- User Image

age- 19

type-Demon

characteristics- Cool, calm ,goes with the flow type of guy, and a little shy at first

back story- will tell you in the story  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image

Daisy Micheals rushed around her room getting dressed and frantically brushed her hair. It was her first day of classes and she was already running behind for her first one. "Cant be late for english 3." she thought to herself. Grabbing her books she ran out the door.
"DANG IT!!" she whispered irritated as she listened in to the door of her first class which had already started. Taking a quick breath she opened the door as quietly as she could and quickly found a seat as she felt everyones eyes burning into skin. A blush of embaressement rushed to her face and she tried to be invisible. "Just great." she grumbled and got out a pen and paper starting to take notes. The professor started to pair up students for english partners.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image

Leo was seating in class when he saw a cute girl come in and sit right next to him he blushed a little when the professor started pairing the students up he said " Leo Archer and Daisy Micheals " Leo then looked around the room and saw that everybody else was paired up except him and the girl next to him he then looked over at her and said " Are you Daisy " he smiling at her as he held his hand out for her to shake

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

Daisy cringed a little as the professor started pairing up partners. She was always more independent, and wasn't fond of the idea of working with someone, especially someone she didn't know. When the professor called out her with Leo Archer she glanced next to her as a hand extended towards her. A warm smile greeted her. She took his hand in hers and managed a quiet "yes," with a small smile. "Im going to assume your Leo," she said softly. Then was shushed by the teacher.
Daisy quickly retracted her hand and went back to doodling on her paper.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image

" yes i'm Leo " he said to her just before the teacher shushed them. when class was almost over with the teacher told them they could spend the rest of the time talking with there partners so Leo turned in his seat and said " So Daisy how are you liking the class so far " he said with a warm smile to her he then took a quick glance at the clock and saw it wad about time to leave so Leo started packing up his stuff ready to leave to go to his music class.

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

Daisy looks towards Leo but not directly in the face. "Hes so handsome, and that smile... if I look at him I know i'll get nervous. Now why would you think that! your making yourself nervous! Knock it off! Augh!" Daisy thought to herself. "He asked you a question, answer!"
"Uh, its nice. I'll probably like it more when the teacher likes me, I doubt being late on the first day made a great first impression." she smiled lightly. Thankful for Leo to look away and start packing up his stuff she did the same.
She knocked her pencil off the desk and she reached for it almost tipping out of her seat. Daisy laughed lightly as she sat back up, "Not the best with any first impressions apparently."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image

Leo smiled and laugh a little and said " its alright i thought it was pretty cute " when he said that the bell rang. he then went to leave the class room when hit is head and turned around and went back to her and said " ummm here is my number and this is my dorm number come by after your done with your classes and we can talk about what we can do for our English project " he said smiling at her he then left to go to his next class. once out the door he started walking to the music room when he was lost in his thoughts wow she is really cute maybe i can ask her out later

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

Daisy could feel the butterflies in her stomach as Leo passed by her and left. She got out of her seat and pulled her backpack over her shoulder to head to her math class when Leo came back handing her a paper with his number. "Um...sure. Yeah that would be fine." Her stomach fluttered again when he smiled at her then left.

Daisy groaned as she stared at the jumble of numbers on the board. She hated math, absolutley loathed it. Her mind went back to Leo. She admited to herself that she was nervous about going over to his dorm. She had never met him, didn't know him, didn't even really know the campus yet, and she was going to go over there? Alone? "Stop it, your being paranoid, he seemed perfectly fine." Letting out a sigh,"dont they all?" and went back to trying to figure out the problem on the board.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

once he got to the music room he got his bass out and plugged it in the amp and started playing it once the rest of the band got in there they started playing with him until class was over once everybody left the room Leo put his bass away and went out of the music hall and went to his dorm room and waited for daisy to come by if she was going to come by that is. once in side his Dorm room he took his shoes off and seat down on his bed. he yawned a little then got up and brought out his tail and said " now that feels better " he said swing his tail back and forth

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

Daisy paced nervously outside Leo's building. "Just go in, what is it going to hurt? He could be a crazy thats what, stop it, you cant judge him before getting to know him." Walking to the elevator she pressed the button and waited. Two guys walked by and whistled at her. Her face burned red and shot into the elevator as soon as the door opened. "This is crazy, I shouldn't be doing this, we should meet at a library, or my dorm. Why didn't I think of that? Stop it!" She walked down the hallway and got to Leos door, "breath," she whispered to herself,"just breath." Daisy lightly knocked. "Hes just a person, just a person, just like me."

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff