Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Getting to know you (Lizzy vs Deryk) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:06 am
Rogue horsemen. He could deal with that. Right? Deryk hoped so. In any case, he came into the Haunted house, for a patrol, but as usual, he was really hoping he wouldn't run into anyone. That would be the most ideal situation. But unfortunately, it was also the least likely thing to happen.

Scratching his head, he let out a sigh as he trudged through the house, looking around.

If there really were rogue horsemen in here... would he be able to handle them? The horsemen were supposed to be stronger than the students right? Not to mention that they were likely also going to be more hostile...

The hunter did not like dealing with horsemen. They always led to bad news. What was more? He wasn't feeling so hot in here. Something weird was in the air.

Quote:
Rolling a 6: ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:39 am
Lizzy was lost.

Ever since they figured out the way to the Haunted House, she had avoided it o the best of her ability; she didn't want to be trapped in a conflict that she could not just run away from... And she knew that if she got sucked into the Haunted House, they wouldn't let her out until she was done with their "task" - which might mean a potential fight.

When she found herself staring at a door - the only door she had seen since she got stuck wandering around these corridors - she sighed, and then turned the knob to push it open; she really dreaded to find out what was behind that door... An obstacle course? A hunter?

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:42 am
The sound of a door opening could be heard, and Deryk froze at that. It meant someone else was here. It could be just about anyone. A horseman. A hostile student.. maybe a benign one but more often and not he found that the kids had a tendency to attack on sight.

In any case, he stopped moving, trying to look around for signs of whoever else was in the room with him now. He had Tooley summoned.

Just in case.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:30 pm
The moment she stepped into the room, the door closed behind her. She turned, trying to turn the knob, trying to open it... But as expected, she was locked in here.

Since it didn't seem like a room where there was an obstacle for her, she could only assume that she was going to run into a fight... Which frankly? She would rather avoid. Maybe... Maybe if she hid long enough, whoever it was would get bored and leave this place so that she would be able to leave too?

So she tiptoed to a corner and stopped there. Well, a corner on the ceiling, rather than the floor.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:31 pm
Deryk jumped as he heard the door close. Ok. Someone was definitely here. Fidgeting in place, he began to breath a little heavily as he began to get more nervous. He didn't hear anyone. Or see them either. This worried him even more.

Slowly, he decided to wander around to try and find the other person. However, hadn't exactly thought of looking up. And so he was having trouble spotting much of anyone really.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 pm
Lizzy, on the other hand, could see everything pretty clearly. The first thing she noticed was the familiar white coat worn by hunters; the pattern on the back of the coat also reminded her of the one on the master hunter's... She paused, and then gathered her courage before speaking, hoping that he wouldn't realize where she was; paranoid, she moved along the side of the wall, staying close to the ceiling, "Uh... Who are you? And why are you here?"  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:51 pm
Suddenly a voice. Deryk jumped and turned around with weapon ready, but he still couldn't see anyone there. He was searching around frantically, but it didn't look like he was under attack. Not yet. And so he managed to relax a little. But not by much.

"A-and why should I answer you, m-mysterious disembodied voice?" he replied.

"Courtesy.. to give name before asking someone else! Yes.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 pm
"I'm Li-" A pause, "Elizabeth. Call me Elizabeth."

Yet another pause.

"And you're funny, mysterious hunter."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:58 pm
"Yeah? W-well I don't think this is very funny... Elizabeth," Deryk frowned while looking around still. He was trying to pinpoint her.

"Bond. Deryk Bond is the name," he said, trying to sound cool. It didn't really work. He was too nervous for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:11 pm
"No, no. I wasn't talking about this situation," The voice was behind him now, since Lizzy had decided to drop down from the ceiling, "I meant that you are funny, Bond Deryk Bond."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:15 pm
"... Just Deryk is fine."

Deryk kept forgetting that halloween people don't typically get the James Bond reference. Oh well. Quickly, the turned around to see a small girl there, surprisingly. He looked tense, as he wasn't really sure what she was going to do. He wasn't quite sure how she had gotten there either.

"..Student.. I take it? Don't look like one of the horsemen.. Or act like one.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:28 pm
"Student, yes," Lizzy smiled, peering up at the hunter's face, "How do horsemen act?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:30 pm
"Pretty violent from what I've seen. Killed lots of people... yes," Deryk replied while staring down at the pink haired girl. As she peered up at him, he took a step back. She wasn't attacking him or anything, which was good, but he wasn't ready to relax just yet. While he didn't like to fight the kids, he knew they weren't exactly friendly towards hunters in most cases.

"So then... what are you doing here, Elizabeth?" he asked carefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:53 am
"Ah... I'm sorry," Lizzy muttered, averting her eyes from his face, even if it was only for a moment because he was an enemy, and she shouldn't let her guard down around him... Even if he hadn't done anything. Yet. However, she was sincerely apologizing, even if she wasn't a Horsemen. Even if she did not agree with their ways, nor did she follow Medea; they were all made from Fear though, so it just made sense to her that she apologize on their behalf, "But you should apologize too... The hunters killed lots of people... Including genocide on the horsemen... And... Not only that, but..."

She lowered her gaze to the rather elaborate - and actually quite pretty - thing on his left forearm; it it weren't for the fact that his left and right arms were decorated so differently, she probably wouldn't have found it odd... But it had been bugging her, and she had a feeling that it more than just a 'weird human fashion thing'. Still, she did not want to assume, so she allowed her gaze to linger before she looked up again, waiting for an answer from the hunter.

"I'm-" Lost would be bad. Saying that she was lost would mean that if she was kidnapped, nobody would know, "-looking for a human to talk to. I wasn't planning on it, but I think the house wants me to... And you? What are you doing here, Deryk?" She wasn't exactly lying... Junko said that some hunters might pretend to be friendly in order to get what they want, but she wouldn't be able to understand them unless she spoke to them first... Which might letting her own prejudices go, just a little.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:45 am
The apology surprised Deryk, and he hadn't really expected that much at all. She wasn't a horseman. Unless... she ended up killing people.

"...Have you killed someone?" he asked slowly before frowning a bit. Ah yes. The genocide. And.. other things. Grimacing, he shifted in place before looking around carefully. There were no other hunters here it looked like. Good.

"Ah... yeah. And.. the kidnapping.. Sorry about that.." he murmured, looking a little ashamed. Shaking his head, he looked back towards the little.. he wasn't entirely certain what she was just looking at her.

"Looking for a human?" he blinked, "I'm here on duty. Rogue horsemen were spotted around so... I'm patrolling."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff