Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Getting it Out of Your System ( Tybalt vs Mei ) Fin! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 pm
Tybalt was back at the gym again, for one reason and one reason in only. To get Mei to fight him. Why? Because he thought she needed it.

The broken doll, though going to class and for the most part, carrying out her usual day to day routine, she was different since her rescue. Not surprising, given that they had been tortured and Jack knows what else. But Tybalt hated seeing her this way. She needed something to take out all that pent up frustration and anger out on. Which was why he was going to volunteer himself. Mind, he wouldn't make it easy. He would fight as well. Because there was nothing rewarding about hitting a still target that didn't fight back.

LividPeas
Text: Mei, come to the gym. Sooner than later, please.

He even added please. Just for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:57 pm
Cringing as her phone started buzzing again, Mei reached for the damned thing, wanting to just shut it off for the rest of the day. Deciding to check the incoming text, Mei looked it over, and let out a small sigh. What did Tybalt want this time? She had a load of school work to get done. She had missed classes, and at this rate, she was going to have trouble catching up. It didn't help that she wasn't all that focused on finishing the school work either.

Not bothering answering the text, she snapped the phone shut and moved for the door. Tybalt had been known to wait a long while, so she would just arrive on her own time. If he wasn't there anymore, then oh well. She would just go back to her homework, after having a nice good long walk.

Unfortunately for her, the black dog was still there, so her plans on going back to studying was on hold for the moment. "What's up, Tybalt? I've got a lot of work to get done." Her attitude was bordering irritation, but she tried to keep it friendly.

OnionGrump

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:06 pm
The black dog's head snapped up at the broken doll's arrival and like he thought, she was looking pretty gloomy.

"Fight me." Was all he said and pushed himself off of the wall, moving to the center of the gym. He didn't care if she had previous engagements. He wanted her to fight him. He wanted her to return to the person who had been so full of life before. Not this energy sapped creature standing before him. He wanted the Mei he knew back.

"Fight me." He repeated.

LividPeas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:07 pm
Mei's eye narrowed at his request. Fight him? Now? She just said she was busy! Besides, she didn't feel up to sparring with him right now. Before she could answer, he repeated his request. "I heard you the first time, you know.."

Folding her arms, she shook her head. "Tybalt..I have a lot of work I need to get finished, which I had already stated. Can't this wait till another time?"

OnionGrump

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:13 pm
At her response, Tybalt moved himself to stand between her and the exit, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No. Your school work isn't going anywhere." He said stubbornly. "You need to vent. You're not acting like yourself, Mei. I'm worried about you."

He had never really cared for the broken doll before. However, since they became friends, he felt a friends responsibility. Seeing her like this... He couldn't idly stand by as she sunk into a depression. He needed to pull her out and pull her out now, before she was beyond reach.

"Fight me."

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:23 pm
Mei growled in frustration as he blocked her exit. "That's exactly my problem! Its not going anywhere! I need to get it done! Its due soon! Its already hard enough to concentrate on things, I don't need this on top of it!" Shaking her head, she tried to push past him. "I'm perfectly fine!" Er sort of "You don't need to worry about me, please! Just let me get back to my work!"

Obviously this wasn't going anywhere, and her temper was rising. Fast. If he didn't move out of the way..she was going to make him move.

"Tybalt...!"

OnionGrump

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:45 pm
Tybalt narrowed his eyes and shook his head. He stood his ground, despite her rising temper. In fact, he hoped to use that temper to his advantage so that she would be baited into a fight. She needed to vent, regardless of what she thought and to be honest, he didn't give a rats a** about the homework she had. Not when she was in the state she was. He was more worried about her than some lame a** paper.

"No." He replied, preparing for invevitable.

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:00 pm
Finally growing tired of this, Mei tightened her fist before slamming it into the side of the black dog's face. Fine! If he wanted a fight, she would give him one! But damn if she wasn't more pissed off then she was before. She was going to find out if ghosts could actually bleed.

"Fine! You want to fight so badly, then come on! Lets do this! Right here and now! But I swear to Jack, if you don't let me get back to my work after, I'm going to tear your tail from your a** and stuff it down your throat! Got it?" It was a good thing that Tybalt was trying to anger her into a fight, 'cause it sure as hell worked.

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
----------------------------------
HP: 50/50
TARGET: Tybalt
DAMAGE: 1
FEAR ABILITY: Medic / Medic + / Medic Advanced

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:27 pm
Tybalt felt the crack across his face and sucked in an uneeded breath. The way Mei was now, it was like she had reverted back to the way she was when she first came to Amityville. The Mei he had hated so much.

"Jack damn, Mei! Violent much?" He asked, slightly disturbed at her threat and made a mental note to keep his tail far out of reach of the broken doll. But instead of calming her down, he spun around quickly and drove his heel into her leg with bruising force.

"Bring it on then!"

Tybalt's HP: 49/50
Target: Mei
Damage: 12
Fear: Discharge ( Y1 - Swift Strikes ) / Charge ( Y2 - The Chill ) / Divine Judgement ( Y3 - Gamblers Chance )

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:39 pm
Mei might have taken a little pleasure in the pain she just caused the boil, but all in all, it wasn't that powerful a punch. Sure, it would probably sting for a bit, but something like that would heal in time. "Annoying much? You asked for it! Literally!" He was the one who wanted the battle, well he got it. She just got throw the first punch.

Not having time to back away as the black dog kicked at her leg, she felt and heard a rather large crack before she fell to the ground. Hissing, she inspected the wound, taking note that the whole foot had been nearly severed. "******** hell! And you called me violent!? Your a hypocrite!"

Growling she reached out, grabbing onto the boils leg, pulling him to the ground. Once he was down, she drove her elbow hard into his stomach.

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 38/50
DAMAGE: 7

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:55 pm
"Battle? Yes. Having my tail ripped off and shoved down my throat? Not so much." He answered, showing what his original comment had been directed at. He didn't care about the punch. Like he said, he wanted her to fight him. But ripping his tail off? He would pass on that.

Having angered her further, the ghoul dragged him down to the ground and pinned him there. Holding him just long enough to drive her elbow into his chest. It hurt. Jack it hurt, but he expected a great deal of pain from this fight. He wanted her to vent as much as possible and take her anger out on something

And that something was going to have to be him.

Without missing a beat, the black dog phased through her, and threw a punch of his own, this time aiming at her elbow.

Tybalt's HP: 42/50
Damage: 4
Fear: Discharge ( Y1 - Swift Strikes ) / Charge ( Y2 - The Chill ) / Divine Judgement ( Y3 - Gamblers Chance )

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:18 pm
"Well you asked for both!" By Jack, he deserved it! And he thought that was the worst thing she was going to do to him? Oh..pup, she had a lot more planned for you. That was just to get things started. She was going to make him suffer!

Pleased that the last attack had been enough to cause the boil more pain then her previous attacks, she moved to roll to her side in hopes of standing again. At least she would have until Tybalt phased through her and cracked her in the elbow.

Practically shrieking, Mei held onto her arm, almost seething now. "I'm going to ******** kill you!" She snarled, grabbing a fist full of his hair.

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 34/50
DAMAGE: 2

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:36 pm
Oh yeah, this was definitely like the old Mei. That psychotic behaviour... he hadn't missed it.

Tybalt felt his head get yanked back as Mei grabbed him by the hair. Just like a ghoul to go for the hair! That bloody stung! With a curse, he phased again to free himself from her grip. Eventually leaving her with only a few wisps of hair before they dissipated into nothing.

"HAH!" He barked with laughter, grinning wildly at her before he faded completely from sight. "I'm already dead, Mei!" He called in ghostly echoes. He didn't give her a chance to locate him, however, as he quickly reappeared in front of the broken doll, just in time to throw a punch across the face.

Tybalt's HP: 40/50
Damage: 5

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:54 pm
Mei rose to her feet after he escaped her grasp, just in time to take the blow to the face. Her gaze locked on him as she returned the attack with an uppercut to the jaw. "Then lets see if we can find out if you can die twice..!" The doll stumbled towards him, her foot making a sickening crackle every time she took a step. If this kept up, she would likely have to heal herself.

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 29/50
DAMAGE: 3

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:04 pm
Tybalt cursed as she struck him in the jaw and hoped that later on he would get the chance to beat the s**t out of a hunter for this. It was thanks to them that Mei was in this state to begin with! Well... partially his fault that she was this angry, but mostly the hunters. That aside, she seemed rather serious about that threat, so jumping back out of the way, he blinked out of view again.

Some people might call it cowardly to pick up his invisibility like this in battle. But it was a skill to be honed and used and he would use it.

A heartbeat later and he reappeared. Only he wasn't in front of her anymore. This time he attacked her from a blind spot, running right into her, hoping to knock her off balance. Which, with that damage to her leg, was quite possible.

Tybalt's HP: 37/50
Damage: 5

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff