Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ HH 1 v 1 ] Medic vs Medic ( Ryan vs Mei ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
OnionGrump rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:39 pm
In the end, Ryan was no exception. As of today, he also would take up patrols in the haunted house, as one of his duties as a trainee. It was a task most of the others had done at least once by now, ridding the building of impurities and keeping the monsters at bay. How he had managed to evade it for so long was beyond him. However, that wasn't the issue.

:I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves--.:

"Locke..."

:Everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves--"

"Hey Locke--"

:I know a song that gets on every bodies nerves and this is how it goes!:

"For the last time, shut the ******** up, Locke!"

The real issue was getting stuck in an empty building, all by himself with nothing but Locke to 'kill time.' For the past three hours the carbuncle had been singing the same damn song repetitively. It was enough to drive one into a murderous rage! Which if it continued on for much longer, he very well might have.

Quote:
Rolling a 5: ALL RUNIC WEAPONS/ LEARNED ABILITIES DO 2x damage or Healing (if they damage) to their target.

LividPeas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:41 am
Mei had already been wandering the halls of this building for over an hour, unaware to any sign of hunters around. She knew there would be one here, though. That appeared to be what might have triggered her into arriving here. That, or it really was random, and there was just always one or more hunters on duty here.

With a small sigh, she continued on her way, finding nothing threatening located around her. After having been here a while, she was beginning to wonder if there really was a hunter here after all. At least until she finally heard a voice further ahead. Taking in an unneeded breath of air, Mei crept towards the room with the unknown voice.

When she arrived, she came just in time for the hunter to snap out at something--someone..? There was no one around. Was he talking to himself?

Blinking, Mei realized that she was practically gawking at the hunter, right in the open. Coughing, she waved her hand almost dismissively. "Sorry, wrong room. Carry on."

OnionGrump

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:12 pm
Ryan jumped at the sudden intrusion. He had that he was still alone in the building, given that the past three hours, nothing had shown up to distract the carbuncle from singing. Well, until now that was. "Wait wait wait!" He called back, flailing frantically to get the broken doll's attention. "Don't go! Please!" He did not want to be left to suffer Locke's singing again. If she left, the idiot was guaranteed to start back up! He even made it halfway across the room before he paused, shocked at himself.

Wait a sec. Was he seriously... pleading with this creature from Halloween to stay here?

Clearing his throat, he started over. "I mean--its my duty to fight you after all."

:Oh yeah, that was totally convincing.:

LividPeas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:47 pm
At Ryan's all too desperate plea for her to stay, Mei could only just stare at him a moment. Raising a brow at his last comment, Mei cocked down some laughter. "Right.." Seriously? What was with this guy? "Oh? Are you scared?" She asked, placing a hand over her mouth, her shoulders shaking from holding in her laughter. "Do you need me to hold your hand? Walk you to the bathroom? Don't worry, I'll protect you from the bad things."

Obviously, she had mistaken his actions for fear of this place. But how could she not? Its not like she was in his head, hearing what Locke was doing.

OnionGrump

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:55 pm
Scared? Oh yes, most definitely. He was scared that a certain little obnoxious voice would start singing again if you left woman! "No!" He said a little too quickly, as his face took on a deeper shade. "I-I'm not scared! What a silly thing to say!" He said that, but he wasn't exactly putting on a convincing display.

:Yeaaah Ryan, are you scared? Should I sing you something to calm you down?:

"NO!" He yelled, almost instantly and regretted it. This ghoul was probably getting the wrong idea, no thanks to that outburst. "I-I mean... no need..." His face reddened even more.

LividPeas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:22 pm
Mei's grin only grew wider as he continued. He definitely didn't have her convinced one bit. "Poor little boil..is it your first time here? Did you get left behind? I only ask, 'cause..you look like your a lost minipet." Snickering, she couldn't help but taunt him further. His face was already turning a bright red from embarrassment!

The snickering continued a little, as she started to wave him off. "Okay, well..if you don't need me, I'll be on my way." This was definitely the first hunter who acted like this. Normally, they were all down to business and ready for anything.

OnionGrump

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:56 pm
Ryan's eye twitched. "Well umm... yes it is, but--no I didn't get left behind I--what!?" Minipets? As in those goofy looking critters they kept in the labs? How could she compare him to those? Where the hell was the resemblance? They were nothing alike!

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Locke was laughing at him.

"No no no no!" Ryan's face fell as she turned to leave. Though before she could walk back down the corridor, he rushed over and blocked her path. "Please don't go!" He was begging you here!

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:18 pm
Okay..hunters were definitely a strange bunch. Now she had a hunter pleading with her not to leave? "Get out of my way!" She tried to push past him, giving up when it didn't work. "Seriously, you hunters are really starting to confuse me! And if your not scared of the place, then why would you need me to stay, other than to fight me? I would rather try and avoid a fight, but if you keep me here any longer, you'll get one!"

Honestly! This boil was weird!

OnionGrump

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:04 pm
"Its because of--" he started, but dropped his hand to his side. Boy this was bad, having to beg a ghoul from the Halloween side to stick around, simply so Locke could stop driving him insane. But even if that was the case, he still had one valid reason for her to stick around.

The gauntlets were summoned in an instant, appearing in a flash of brilliant red light and barring the broken doll's path.

"Sorry but--" He struck her once with the claws, forcing her back, away from the door. "--a distraction for the annoying 'headache' aside, I can't let you simply walk off either.

Stats:

User Image

Name: Ryan O'Conner
HP: 50/50
Target: Mei
Damage: 4
FEAR Strength: 100%
Insanity Strength: 0%
Items: None
RP Blurb: Looks like this.

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:45 pm
Stepping back as the hunter swiped at her, she knew that she wasn't going to get out of this place until either she, or this hunter fell. Fine then.. if she was going to have to stay here and fight a little longer, then she would. As much as she wanted to avoid the fight, she didn't appear that lucky.

"Damn it.. Fine then! If your so eager for a battle!" His weapon was sharp, sharp enough that it cut her with ease. She would have to go about this battle as cautiously as she would any other hunter.

Stats:

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
----------------------------------
HP: 46/50
TARGET: Ryan
DAMAGE: 0
FEAR ABILITY: Medic / Medic + / Medic Advanced

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:53 pm
"That isn't... its not.." He started, but closed his mouth.

Eager wasn't exactly the word he would of used. Desperate on the other hand, maybe. Anything to keep this carbuncle distracted was a welcomed idea. But more than that, he was expected to fight them. He didn't think the girl to understand, nor would he expect her to. He wouldn't if it were him and he would fight back with everything he had if their positions were reveresed. Which was what he was counting on.

Taking in a quick breath and rather than moving back and then forward again to attack, he opted to keep the pressure on the girl and rushed towards her. The clawed tipped figures, now coiled into a fist, were then thrown right into her face, which was followed up with a swift kick to the girl's side, in hopes to knock the wind out of her. If she even needed air, that was.

Stats:

User Image

HP: 50/50
Damage: 7

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:08 pm
The more this boil struck out at her, the faster she was to lose her nerve. Between his weapons claws, and his kicks and punches to boot, she was going to lose this fight if she didn't get her act together. Tch..hunters and their duty to fight Halloween denizens! She had half a mind to thump the boil over his head. "Ow.." She spoke through clenched teeth, stepping towards the hunter. It was best they just get this done and over with, and she--or he--be on their way.

Sliding one foot back, she ducked down low in order to avoid any more head on attacks, and aimed a swift low kick at his shins, hoping to knock him off balance. If not that, at least his ankles would have a damn good bruise for a while! Serves him right!

"Then what is it? Spit it out already!"

Stats:

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 39/50
DAMAGE: 12

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:35 pm
Ryan was indeed knocked off balance. But before he hit the ground, he caught himself and turned the odds by moving into a low, sweeping quick. Which would hopefully knock the broken doll off her own feet. It was only fair.

"Err that is... have you ever had something stuck in your head and needed a very big distraction to block it out?" He asked, a weak smile on his face. "Well umm, you're that distraction."

Stats:

User Image

HP: 38/50
Damage: 12

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:48 pm
Pleased as she was to see the hunter boil falling to the ground, she was a little shocked to see him come at her a sweeping kick. It was times like these where she was happy to not rely on air, as it surely would have whooshed out of her as she hit the ground.

Growling and muttering something incoherent quietly, the doll rose to her feet again, dusting any bit of dirt that may have clung to her when she landed. As the boil spoke, a brow twitched up as she gave him a questionable look. "As in..your hearing voices..?" Without another word, the doll walked over to him, and hit him hard over the head. "Did that dislodge the voices? Or do I need to hit you again?"

Stats:

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 27/50
DAMAGE: 7

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:02 pm
The trainee felt the crack over his head and cursed loudly, too dazed from the attack to retaliate. For someone so fragile, she sure packed a punch. Were all the girls like this where she was from? Then again, the girls back in Deus could also be quite barbaric in strength. Not that he would ever say that allowed, lest he be a victim of that barbaric strength.

"Not exactly..." He muttered, shaking his head to rid the dizziness from his vision. "Its kind of permanent." And annoying, but he left that part out.

Stats:

User Image

HP: 30/50
Damage: 0

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]