Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [3]~ Art pictures ~
Hey want a head shot sketch? It's FREE! [CLOSED!!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:21 am
I want to try and see if I can do other avatars.

I'm Back!!!!!

I'm done with this post, but I will finish the last 3 people that were on this long waiting list.

Here are the gaians in line waiting for me to finish so far:

I Am cool jacob
Captnlootsnoot
Screamingxforxicexcream

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 pm
I like the colouring of your drawing, no surprise it took 3 weeks.
It would be intresting to see how you do with no colouring so may I be model of your work?  

IIiGabyII

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:29 pm
You did that in your sig? It looks awesome! And I can see why the color would take that long. But, would it be okay if you drew me?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:49 pm
IIiGabyII
It would be intresting to see how you do with no colouring so may I be model of your work?

Thanks and I still need to improve sweatdrop I'll get to work but do You want any expression on ur avatar?  

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:53 pm
Kitty 5462
You did that in your sig? It looks awesome! And I can see why the color would take that long. But, would it be okay if you drew me?

Yes, I can do 2 avatars at a time 3nodding but do u want any expression? Like happy or sad? Or cute or mad?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:06 pm
Hopefully I'll have it done today xd And I'm here until mid-night so they will be ready by then, I promise.  

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:06 pm
Hari Quiet Soul
Kitty 5462

Yes, I can do 2 avatars at a time 3nodding but do u want any expression? Like happy or sad? Or cute or mad?

I don't mind which one you add, though if I have to choose one, it could be cute. But, you can put whichever expression you want on it ^^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:35 pm
Kitty 5462
Hari Quiet Soul
Kitty 5462

I don't mind which one you add, though if I have to choose one, it could be cute. But, you can put whichever expression you want on it ^^

All right it's almost done biggrin  

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:36 pm
IIiGabyII

Almost done drawing your awesome avi whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:54 pm
Hari Quiet Soul
Kitty 5462
Hari Quiet Soul
Kitty 5462

Mkay, thank you very much ;D

Kieramist

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:58 pm
Kitty 5462
Hari Quiet Soul
Kitty 5462
Hari Quiet Soul
Kitty 5462

Mkay, thank you very much ;D

IT'S DONE whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:10 pm
Here is Kitty 5462

User Image

Your avatar is already cute, all she needed was a smile. emotion_kirakira (I might of made the hat too big and I know your hair color is white but I had to see the hair flow XD)  

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:17 pm
Here is IIiGabyII

User Image

Now for some reason I find it easier to do detailed avatars than the ones that have simpler items equipped. sweatdrop I dunno why but that's just how my mind works. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:23 pm
These aren't outlined at all (The above sketches), just free hand sketches. Now the next step I would do is outline them. When black outlines are done, I can color them or color them in black and white.

Here is my example of outlined colored.

User Image
Here is my example of outlined grey scale

User Image
OR

To color them like my signature, I take the sketch phase and work my way to completing the drawing. 3nodding

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:10 pm
Hari Quiet Soul
Here is Kitty 5462

User Image

Your avatar is already cute, all she needed was a smile. emotion_kirakira (I might of made the hat too big and I know your hair color is white but I had to see the hair flow XD)

That looks awesome! And thank you c: It all looks really good ;D It makes me wish I was good at drawing lol

[3]~ Art pictures ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff