Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zimbu/Rikusi 1x1 BadIdeaWhattheHellAreWeDoing?[Come Watch!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:38 pm
1. Fantasy
2. Sci- Fi
3. Modern
4. Horrorpunk
5. Candyland [lol]
6. PostApocolyptic
7. Desertpunk
8. Ravepunk
9. Mafia Rock
10. GAMEZES
11. Superhero
12. Godslayer
13. What. The. Fcuk.
14. Zombies

NOW TO DECIDE!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:40 pm
Yes, it's a very bad idea and ALL YOUR FAULT XD
Now, someone, decide for us!  

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:47 pm
Crap. I didn't post this fast enough...too..many..windows open! AND IT WAS BETWEEN 1 and 13 not 14  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:48 pm
Oh my god failing already. XD RANDOM AGAIN! XD  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
Rikusi generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 11!

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 pm
Fine, since I'm apparently the dancing monkey here and SOMEONE is deleting his replies, I'll do it again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:50 pm
YOU DID IT FIRST AND I DIDN'T SEE YOUR REPLY THAT YOU'VE ALREADY DELETED!!!! and cuff me, superheroes  

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:10 am
Kidvincible

Basics:
Appearance: : You are 5 feet 10 inches and have very long, poofy, curly black hair tied back in a ponytail. You love wearing your white jacket covered in anime characters and metal plates sewn on from old Ninja Headbands, baggy black cargo pants and SPIKEY METAL WARRIOR SHOES AND SH!T. But you hate having to wear your glasses and eyepatch. Though the patch is kinda cool...
Name: Nathan Vince Ible
Nickname: Invinciboy, InvincibLad, K.V.
Race: Unknown
Abilities/Skills: Absolute invincibility, His genetic structure is locked in place, meaning he can not be harmed in any physical way. Note: this does not make him strong at all. He has average human strength, speed, and intelligence. He can be hurt by mental attacks, and can easily be frozen, or even held down. His only ability is that he can't be hurt physically. Superman could punch him and send him out of orbit, and K.V. will be waiting naked on the sun for someone to come get him. He can't be poisoned or get sick[Ex. Sleeping gas, etc.], due to his cells being locked into how they were.
Weaknesses: Besides what's listed above, Nathan hates being lt on fire. Though it doesn't burn, it causes him to go into shock. Also dislikes being buried alive. He doesn't need to breath, so he'd be stuck forever.
Side: Whoever he feels like helping.

Biography
K.V. was a comic book junkie, and loved reading about super heroes. So it's no surprise he adapted so easily when he was hit by a train while riding his Moped and found that he didn't have a scratch on him. His moped was in pieces though...
He has helped other Heroes-in-training before, and even went toe to toe with Superman in an endurance match. He loves being a hero, but he has a tendancy to do what he wants, so villainy might be a future possibility.

Extra:
Theme: First Kiss by 3Oh!3
Other: None
Gaia Name: ZimbuTessen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:56 am
Bazinga

Basics:
Appearance: She's about five-foot-six, with wavy, long blonde hair that stays down and tends to get in the way. She wears sunglasses and runs around in lab coats all day, so whatever she doesn't mind messing up underneath it is what she wears.

Name: Sansa Inge Paz
Nickname: Bazinga, Baz, ZING
Race: Unknown
Abilities/Skills: She's a rather physically weak, somehow human, shape-shifter..by saying Bazinga, she will turn into whatever it is that you fear or something utterly ridiculous to make you laugh. However, being not so physically strong, this causes more psychological damage than anything. So, she has a bit of a third eye, can hear what you're thinking if she really pays attention to it, and is very empathetic. Has some flash visions of the future at random. This terrifies her, so she spent a few years experimenting with her own neurochemistry and such.
Weaknesses: The seven deadly sins, shiny things, and just about everything.
Side: We'll go with a neutral good alliance.

Biography
She's insane. That's about all I have to say. They took her away once, ONCE, but she went at will. Sansa studied a bit of chemistry in school, but never actually bothered to settle down long enough to get a degree. So, she can set you on fire or poison you with whatever is in her surrounding area. However, she tends not to expel such information to humans, and is secretly producing drugs to aid fellow superheroes and heroines against their weaknesses to destroy evil. Sansa is also working to develop kryptonite in a lab on earth.

Extra:
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNcRNQIaJEQ
Other: What's this for?
Gaia Name: Rikusi

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:13 am
It's finally happened. After helping the Titans, doing lame tasks, and attempting to make names for ourselves, we were finally accepted into the League. It's like, a dream come true. Real Heroes! Real Adventure! Real Arch Enemies! This is the life!

"This is the life I tell ya, Bazinga! Sippin' tea with the Manhunter! Stalking Gotham with Bats! Are you excited? I'm like... so totally loving this right now. "

Nathan, or Kid-V as his Superfriends called him, wore a paper bag over his head with holes cut out. His poofy hair hung out from the back, and it was an awful mask, but he liked it. He wore otherwise normal clothes, changing everytime his last outfit was trashed. Why waste money on a new super suit when it'll get destroyed first use? He leaned against the wall by the entrance to the main hall in the Watchtower.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:29 am
Even with her friend's optimism waving off onto her, she still felt like the odd one out of the Justice League, even Manhunter could just think Bazinga and she'd turn into a dancing, talking, daisy dressed in an Ottoman-Empire Turkish costume. Which is exactly what she turned into after Nathan said her name. It'd take a few minutes for her to snap back to normal.

"DAMN IT NATHAN! WHY WON'T YOU JUST CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME? OR BAZ? OR EVEN ZING!!"

She then started to flick a lighter in front of his face with an evil look in her eyes until she turned back into normal, and straightened out her lab-coat.  

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:17 am
Nathan flinched, but calmly moved to the side, away from the annoying fire.

"Come on now, relax Bazin-" His eyes darted to her in apology and went back to looking at the area, "-Uh... B. You know I didn't mean to. Besides, think of some of the weird people that got into the League. Green Arrow. The dude is a good shot and has a bunch of weird arrows. That's it. At least you have a power no one is immune to, eh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 am
Sansa flicked her lighter away and started fiddling with her pocket and sighed, and started pacing the entrance in the main hall.

"I'm sorry, it doesn't help having a pyromaniac like myself around you now, does it? You know I'm just as stoked as you are to be in, FINALLY, but still, it's like I'm the one being set up to be the villain here. Sometimes I feel, although I've never heard, that I'm just in because the others are afraid of me. You're right. No one is immune to saying "bazingaaaaa DAMN IT!"

Her pacing stopped when she turned into a small kitten with a piece of bread around its face. "A kitten? AND SOUTH PARK PARODY? REALLY?" She hissed as she waited for the moments to pass back to normality.  

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers