Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Deliquent Sister ((Me & Phaea)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:33 pm
Meet Zarin. Now when Zarin was younger, his mom got remarried and not only that, but he got a sister too. Zarin had always looked out for her when they were both younger, even though they were around the same age. But, over the years, something changed about _____. She became tougher, more aggressive, and more distant from Zarin. Not only that, but by the time they had entered their senior year of high school, she was the leader of a gang. Now Zarin is getting worried about her, but he hasn't had the chance to confront her about it yet.So what will happen when Zarin and _____ have the house to themselves for an entire month? Will Zarin find out why his sister changed?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:34 pm
Name: Zarin
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:32 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:03 pm
I'll join if you don't have anybody else lined up =3

Madame Morocco

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:50 pm
Phaea

Go ahead. And thanks for joining!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image
Name: Isabela
Bio: Story (?)  

Madame Morocco

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:41 pm
Phaea

((I'll start us off.))

Its was a Sunday morning. Zarin had gotten up early to make breakfast for him and Isabela. Their parents had left yesterday on a buisiness trip that would last a month.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:49 pm
Phaea

Isabela walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen. "Mom?" She asked groggily as she walked through the open doorway. She blinked in sudden realization when she noticed it was Zarin. "Oh, it's you." Her statement came out a little icily as she inched her way towards the kitchen table, taking her seat and keeping her eyes on the table.

Madame Morocco

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:52 pm
Phaea

Zarin put a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her. But he frowned when she said this. "You don't have to always be so cold to me." Zarin didn't always used to be kind. Back when they were younger, Zarin used to be known for brutally beating up anyone who threatened Isabela or her friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:45 pm
bigbubz1

Isabela crossed her arms and looked away haughtily. "Meh." She didn't care if she was cold to Zarin or not. At the moment she wanted to get out of the house. But the food he made beckoned to her, and she ate the food quickly without leaving a piece behind. "That was good," she stood up and pushed her chair back into place. Now that that was out of the way.... "See ya!"

Madame Morocco

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 pm
Phaea

Zarin nodded. "Alright. Just stay out of trouble. If you need anything, call me. I'll be heading out here in a bit to get some stuff for dinner tonight."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:02 am
bigbubz1

Isabela snorted while she pulled on her leather jacket. "Me? Stay out of trouble? Trouble's my middle name."

Madame Morocco

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:52 pm
Phaea

Zarin smiled when she said this. "Yeah. I know that we have grown apart over the years, but I'll still look out for you as your older brother." Even though Zarin and Isabella were the same age, Zarin was older by a few months.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:47 pm
bigbubz1

Isabela narrowed her eyes at Zarin. "I don't need you looking out for me. I can take care of myself!" She felt childish when she said this, and she shook her head.

Madame Morocco

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:59 pm
Phaea

Zarin smiled. "Alright. You're right, but it doesn't hurt to have someone around when you need help." Zarin put on his shoes and looked at her. "I'll go on ahead of you." He started to walk toward the front door.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff