Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
If I show you, will you stay with me? (Fox and I) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:02 pm
Neko people don't exist, right? Their just make-believe things that someone just invented. Well.... Your wrong if you believe in this. There're Nekos, more than you think actually. They are around town everywhere but hidden so they don't arouse any suspicion... In fact, one goes to school and has friends like any normal female Neko. But one problem. She has a miniature crush on one of the other kids that she barely knows that well and he doesn't believe in any of this stuff at all! But what happens when one night at just an average party while all of them are playing around and he sees her ears and tail? Will he reveal her cover or choose to accept it and find someone who isn't really much different from him after all?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:15 pm
Name: Rosalina Heartfillia
Personality: Sweet, Charming, Funny, Sarcastic, Secretive.
Pic:User Image  

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:22 pm
User ImageName: Michael Hayes
Personality: Friendly, Helpful, Protective, Out-going, and Optimistic  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:10 am
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina quietly entered the school's main hallway, concealing her ears underneath her hair and her tail under her school uniform she was wearing. She scanned the hallway for any sign of her friends yet, school hadn't started quite but they had made a plan to be here earlier than the rest. She had no idea what it could be, but all she did was wait in their usual spot by the freshman's lockers... Hoping they'd show up soon.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:32 pm
User ImageMichael sighed as he walked in the doors of the school and wondered around for a bit. He didn't realize how early he was until he actually got there. But it was too late to turn and go home now so he decided to look around the school to see if he would find anything interesting when no one was there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:45 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina was soon getting anxious as she started pacing, trying to think of excuses of how they couldn't have shown up yet. In the meantime, she hid her sharpened canines and cat-like eyes into more common mortal ones. Sighing, she stopped and heard someone close by. Her eyes widening as she quickly jumped up and positioned herself in a crouching position on top of the lockers, Rosalina came into hunter mode. Silent and cautious, those weren't her friends footsteps...

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:18 pm
User ImageMichael sighed as he walked around wondering why he even came to school so early and when people would start to come in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina just having a low and soft growl in her throat and soon she saw her new friend Yuki! Seeing this as an opportunity to scare him, she readied herself and tackled him to the ground as he yelped. Which in her mind was quite cute. "Yuki-niisan!" she purrs laughing as he glared at her. "Rosa-chan! Don't scare me like that!" he whines and she just continued laughing as she got off of him and went to help him up. "Sorry Yuki-niisan! I couldn't help myself!" she reasons with a small giggle.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:18 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael walked by a hall where he saw some guy "Huh thought I was the only one here" he said to himself then saw a girl jump out of the shadows to tackle the guy "that's unusual"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina was quite entertained when she heard someone and as Yuki was talking about something, she zoned out and turned her crystal blue eyes over to the orange haired guy that was walking past. Feeling a miniature blush forming across her cheeks until Yuki snapped her out of it and she looked back at him. "S...sorry Yuki, I just got distracted..." she mumbles looking up at him and he smiles softly, "It's fine Rosa-chan..." he laughs while ruffling her hair a little and she giggles cutely.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:51 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael shook his head a little then started walking around again wondering what he should do until he suppose to go to class as he went to a water fountain and got a drink "What to do?, What to do?" he repeated to himself as he started to pace up and down the hall without realizing it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina just waved goodbye to Yuki after a while, since it was about time she'd be leaving anyway. But it also gave her some time to think about that guy from earlier, who was he? Why could he make her blush so easily? Could he be a Neko too? So many questions was running through her head as her gaze was shifted down and not looking where she was going, she ran into someone and fell back. Shooting her back into reality that she was on the ground, wincing slightly as she fell on her backside and rubbed her head. "Ow....." she whimpers softly.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:27 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael sighed and noticed people starting to come in the school when he was suddenly hit by something and fell on his face "Ow what hit me?" he said as he slowly stood up then looked back at the person who ran into him and noticed it was the girl from earlier "Oh it's you. Your full of surprises huh?" he said then held out a hand to help her up  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina just looked up at him and her faint blush returned to her face as she accepted his hand up. "I..I umm..." she mumbles nervously, "I-I guess you could say that.." she giggles still nervously. Really hoping he could couldn't see her blush right now as she got up using his help.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:44 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded "You know I didn't expect you to be shy considering how you pounced on your friend from on top of the lockers" he said noticing she was mumbling  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff