Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The new Assignment is You... (Zino and I) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:39 am
In Jamesper High School there is only one goal, to be the best. However that isn't the case with little Stephanie here. She's new to the school and is in every single Advanced class because of her photographic memory, she has a small group of friends to hang around with and enjoys life to its fullest. However, she has just a tiny little secret..... she has a big crush on the teacher here at the high school! Shes never told anyone this at all yet and doesn't plan on it soon. But what happens when one rainy night that she comes onto his doorstep at 3:00am? After bringing her in, she doesn't want to leave but knows she might have to soon..... so she makes the most of it. What will happen to her when it just takes one night for everything to completely change and have her feeling confused when she wakes up next to him?! What will she find out in the process of living here with him, finding out that maybe..... just maybe he might have feelings for her as well? Only time will tell as secrets start to unfold in this little story....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:24 pm
Name: Stephanie Hollows
Personality: Smart, sweet, can be sarcastic, loving, careful, protective, innocent, secretive.
Pic: User Image  

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:13 pm
Name: Jason Kerr
Personality: well why dont you come over here and find out
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image

Stephanie walks into class a little earlier today, carrying her normal school books and notepads in her ivory arms. Those amber eyes scanning the room before taking her seat and started getting her things together. All the time she was thinking about hoe she should play off the day, it wasn't easy being in the same classroom where your crush is and you can barely answer a question he even asks. She was a hopeless romantic and she knew it...

((Accepted...))
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:50 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason walked into his classroom and looked at the students a few where early as usual he smiled and sat at his desk reveiwing todays lesson while he waited for the rest of his students when everyone showed up he smiled and got up to close the door once that was done he stood at the center of the class "alright pass up your homework and if you didnt do it then i would hurry and finish while im not paying attention" he says with small mischievous smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image

Stephanie was minding her business with gathering her stuff together before she heard Mr. Kerr enter the classroom, she only glanced up from her books for a moment to look at him on greeting with her amber eyes before turning her attention back to her studies. Getting out her paperwork while handing it forward for him to collect. Giving a small and quiet yawn from waking up earlier then usual.
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:17 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason smiled once all the papers where collected then scanned to room for someone he could call on he smirked when he saw one of his favorite student yawn "my my did we not get enogh sleep miss stephanie?" he asks in a playful way then smiled "well why dont you stand up and answer the warm up question on the board for us"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image

Stephanie's eyes shot straight up when Mr. Kerr addressed her, which cause her face to heat io slightly in embarrassment. "S...sorry Mr. Kerr..." she stammers apologizing as she looked at the board at the question. Reading it throughout inside her head before taking a small breath as she quickly answered it and sat back down, keeping her head down and in her studies as she concentrated on what looked like was writing notes but she was just anything that came into mind.
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:22 pm
Reon_Zino
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason nodded as she answered the question "very good stephanie correct as always" he smiled and went on the further explian the question and the answer and why even though her answer was correct there were actually multiple answers to the question "and that leads me to todays lesson oh arent we all excited to learn?" he rolled his eyes "right and now for the boreing lesson that you have an assighnment over lets go shall we" he then dove right into his lecture

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image

Stephanie just continued to keep her head down as she could hear soft groans of annoyance that they'd have to actually learn something. But she just left them alone and continued writing or whatever she was doing in her little notebook.....
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:11 pm
Reon_Zino
Reon_Zino
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason sigyhed glad class was over as the students left he reminded them of the big project comeing up he watched them all leave and as usual stephanie stayed longer than she should have he smiled at that "alright what is it this time come on i cant keep you here long you have got to go home sometime"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image

Stephanie was writing when she heard her teacher walk up and start to speak to her. She just shook her head, "I don't have to go home for another hour..." she says keeping her eyes on her book.
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:54 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason chuckled "yes well why dont you hang out in the library like everyone else why hang out in my class room... not that i dont mind the company of a atrractive girl its just a bit wierd " he says then shrugged "whats so great about my room?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

Stephanie just shook her head slightly, "I would rather stay here..... I have studied the books in the Library enough Mr. Kerr. All my friends are at class and I figured it'd be nice to just stay ablittle while here..... I cant concentrate on my book anywhere else." She replies with a soft voice taking a break from writing and looking up at him with innocent eyes.

Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:19 pm
Reon_Zino
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason chuckled "very well if you wish to stay thats fine with me" he says with a shrugg then went to his desk and began to grade papers lazily the entire time keeping one eye on the girl

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff