Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Bordered Hearts~ (Holo and I) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:18 pm
Far across the lands of Anastasia, lies two countries. To the left is the warmth of the Kitsune Lands, then to the right is the ice cold temperatures of the Pack's Territory. Also known as the Ice Wolves. The two are completely different and yet the same as well even if they are too prideful to admit anything towards each other. The heir to the throne of the Ice Wolves doesn't see the need to have the laid back and flirtatious Kitsunes any longer and devises a loan to rid of them before the Gates of Paradise open once more. But it only takes one Kitsune to change his mind after a while of getting to know one another soon the te start devolpong feelings towards each other...... but what happens when his plan is put in place and the Kitsunes are attacked one night while the two are meeting? Will she hate him forever as he soon will return to his old ways? Or will they learn to love and sacrafice their home for the lives of each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:21 pm
Name: Kyoto Monroe
One word that describes you: Leader
Personality: Leader, Determined, Strong, Stubborn, Honest, Faithful, Independent.
Appearance: User Image

Wolf Form:
User Image  

louis guapo

Original Lover

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:49 pm
Okay, I finshed. And I shall quote you so you see.

Name: Sora Jupiter

One word that describes you: Troublemaker

Personality: A troublemaker, strong, open minded, shy, quiet, quite good at showing her "innocence" side, independent, sneaky, fast, childish

Human form:
User Image

Kitsune form:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:00 pm
Layla Listressa

Looky looky! I quoted you, just like I said!

Edit: Who's going to start? You or me~?

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:15 pm
Holo Fox
Layla Listressa

Looky looky! I quoted you, just like I said!

Edit: Who's going to start? You or me~?

Your going to start since you suggested the idea.!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:24 am
User Image
Sora Jupiter

Daughter to the leader of the Kitsune Tribe.....

Sora opened her eyes to see the light shining in the cave where the "royal" family slept. The leader of the Kitsune Tribe, who happened to be her father as it is, was still asleep. Her younger brother Sam was dozing beside her, whom was supposed to be keeping watch. Sora smiled and tussled Sam's hair. Being a light sleeper herself, Sora usually kept guard, but her father wanted Sam to be the heir of the Tribe and to learn to be a warrior. So far, Sam had fallen asleep every time and Sora had kept watch. Yawning, Sora shook her brother awake and stood up. Sora raised her arms above her head and stretched. Walking out of the cave, Sora glanced around the 'camp' and wandered to every cave and made sure everyone was asleep or waking up. A few male warriors noticed her, and began to walk up to her. Sora quickly whipped around, ran to a tree and climbed it as fast as she could. The males couldn't figure out where she had gone, they just stood there, looking around stupidly. Sora giggled and jumped down. She went back to her cave and sat down in her bed, waiting for everyone to wake up. When the time was right, Sora would slip away,.

and is also trouble, trouble, trouble.....

Layla Listressa
OOC: Wasn't quite sure how to start it.... sweatdrop Hehe..... Just tell me if I have to edit the post.

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:41 am
User Image
User Image

Kyoto Monroe
Heir to the Ice Wolves

As the cold mourning approached and bits of escaped sunlight pokes through the trees and onto the snow covered lands. That's when Kyoto awoke in his natural wolf form. Getting out of the Pack Den and into the outside, looking at the fresh kill pile and went out to to hunt for the pack. Staying blended in and silent as he hunted for his prey.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image User Image
Sora Jupiter

The sun was high in the sky and almost everyone in the Tribe was awake. Sora smiled and stepped out of the cave, shielding her eyes from the sudden bright light. Almost skipping down the road from her cave to the hunting field, Sora changed into her fox form. She crouched down in a field of tall grass and quietly crept forward. Pouncing on a small rabbit, Sora tore into the small mammal. At a small sound, Sora froze and peeked her head out of the long grass, her mouth covered in blood. She crept forward, ducking her head. Almost to the end of the field, Sora poked her muzzle out. She was looking over at the Ice Pack's land.... and there was a white wolf. She stayed in her fox form and emerged from the long grass. She padded up and sat down at the edge of the Tribe's territory, looking at the wolf with her tail twitching.

Layla Listressa
OOC: lol, I never knew that I could type so much in one post.....

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Kyoto Monroe
Heir to the Ice Wolves

Kyoto was and a hunter's crouch, spying on a group of rabbits that looked absolutely delicious from his point of view so he went a little closer and they didn't notice he was there until too late. Slaughtering all of them in a few bites and swipes. Feeling that he was being watched, he locked his bloody muzzle and looked up to find a female Kitsune only centemeters away from crossing over to his territory. So he growls with his fur bristling, thinking she was a predator from how he was raised.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image
Sora Jupiter

Tilting her head to one side, Sora glared at the male wolf. She was wondering why he would growl at her; she wasn't even on his territory.... yet. She gave the male a sly, foxy grin and her head went right side up. Padding over to the line, Sora sat right on it, somewhat mocking the male. Flicking her tail back and forth in a clock-like rhythm, Sora looked at him with her light green eyes in slits, waiting to see what his move was. Suddenly, her ears went back when she heard a sound. Sora whipped her head around to see a slender black Kitsune tail, with a reddish-orange spot at the end, disappear into the long grass. Her ears twitched, knowing that her brother had seen her. Turning her head back around to look at the wolf, Sora smiled a sly smile once again, before going back to her 'staring' contest.

Layla Listressa

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image

Kyoto Monroe
Heir to the Ice Wolves

Kyoto snarls while unsheathing his claws, "Foolish Kitsune.. You never know when to quit needing around." He glares before turning away his back to her. "Unlike you. I have a pack to feed. Get lost before the next wolf that sees you might not be so gracious." He growls threateningly before grabbing his prey by hus jaws and taking it back to the Den. Staying hidden within the snow.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:23 am
User ImageUser Image
Sora Jupiter

Sora nodded. "Yes sir~" she purred, standing up and walking back to the field of grass. Glancing back, Sora waved her tail once and padded back to her rabbit, plunging her muzzle into the small mammal. When she was finished, Sora stood up and began to find more food for her Tribe, thinking of the wolf. When Sora found five more rabbits, she changed into her human form, grabbing them from the hind legs. In the Tribe's camp, no one was allowed to be in their Kitsune form; because it showed who was and wasn't in their Tribe. Sora walked to the camp, which was hidden between two large boulders. Placing her rabbits in the kill pile, Sora wandered to her cave, taking care to avoid the males. When she walked in, her father was up and her brother was keeling beside him. They both looked up at her when she entered, her father glaring and her brother's eyes were huge and fearful. Sora had a thought of what they were thinking, the female Kitsune shrugged and walked out, climbing one of the boulders because it was her turn to keep watch.

((edited))

Layla Listressa

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

Kyoto Monroe
Heir to the Ice Wolves

Kyoto had made hus way back a dropped hus catch down in the pile while scanning around the snowy opening at the bottom if the mountain caves they all lived in. Everything was going according to plan. Like always. But one Wilfred came up to him, quite shyly and looked up at him. "E-excuse me.... Kyoto.... I.. I was wondering if you might want to ch-check the borders with me.. th-that is if your nit busy or anything!" She stammers out quite bashfully and he let out a hearty chuckle before nudging her friendly, "If course. Come along then!" He muses running off leaving the starcrossed she-wokf scrambling after him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sora Jupiter

Sora was getting bored, and when she gets bored, she starts to nod off. When Sora was about to doze off, her brother came hurrying up the rock, his black Kitsune tail swinging back and forth as he kept his balance. "Sister! Father wants us to go check the border together." he panted, sitting beside Sora. The female Kitsune nodded. "Let's go then." she said, sliding off the boulder. Sam followed. They quickly changed into their Kitsune forms; Sam's was black with a orange spot on his tail and orange belly fur while Sora was all orange with white on the tip of her tail and white belly fur. They raced to the border, every now and then taking a playful swipe at each other. When they reached the border, Sora stopped and began to sniff everywhere along the border while Sam was marking it.

Layla Listressa

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image

Kyoto Monroe
Heir to the Ice Wolves

Kyoto wand the she wolf were tuning toward the North Eastern part of the border, she was just right on his tail until they both stopped and he nodded his head more south for her and she nods. "Ok! Leta meet up by the training clearing!" She chimes before spiriting off to remark the border. He just chuckled. She wolves were so energetic and fun as you first meet them... but he shook his head to clear it and started marking the borders again. If he'd meet any Kitsunes then it was gonna go down in just a couple deadly swipes.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff