Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Magician's Smile (Need female lead) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:45 pm
Matthew is a very rational young man. From the day he was able to make a single thought he always had his feet planted firmly on the ground and never even considered the thought of "magic". But all that changed on the night when he met _____. After being attacked by some gigantic monstrosity, he ran for at least a mile before he tripped on his untied shoelaces and slammed face first into the concrete. looking up and expecting the end was near, he saw a shadow cross his eyesight. Then a huge bright light appeared and the monster was gone. Standing in front of him was a girl who introduced herself as ____, The Magician.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:01 pm
Would you care if I joined in?
johnman02

louis guapo

Original Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:23 pm
Layla Listressa
johnman02

no of course not  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:57 pm
johnman02
Layla Listressa
johnman02

no of course not

Alright then, what would be the Profile Layout for this?  

louis guapo

Original Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:01 pm
Layla Listressa

pic
name
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:52 pm
johnman02

pic User Image
name Ivoria Sayuri
age 18
zodiac Tiger  

louis guapo

Original Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:14 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Matthew or Matt
The Lion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:17 pm
(you wanna start?)  

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:34 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria was just walking down the streets with her staff in hand and was just walking home from a show she did that night. Humming along as she went into a skip with a smile on her face. Some people just don't believe but that didn't let her down, she knew that she was special whether people were just too stubborn to admit it or not.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:31 am
Layla Listressa

Matt was confused. One minute he was walking down the street on a normal night and the next his path was blocked by some wall. No, it wasn't a wall, walls don't have legs. Walls don't have arms with gigantic claws at the end and WALLS don't have huge teeth and eyes that were trained on something. No not something, someone and that someone was HIM! Matt turned quickly and sprinted as hard as he could away from the creature which was right behind him.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:57 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria was almost to her house before hearing something, then from stopping and listening for a few moments... she knew exactly what it was. Another Reaper?! Isn't two enough today! she thinks irritated before springing towards it while clutching her staff. Soon she was right behind it and saw it chasing some boy. A quite cute one at that. So she smirks slightly and whistles, "Hey Reaper! Why don't you shop chasing a handosme boy like him and come after me sweetheart!" She calls towards it with a slight innocent chuckle. She soon got her wish as it stopped and turned towards her, still having her staff in her right hand she waited it out before jumping up almost 7 feet in the air simply and wacked it on the head with the head of her staff. Sending it flat forward on the ground, with the laughing Ivoria standing in front of it. The Reaper looked up and growls as she growls back and wacks it again but harder, "You've caused me enough trouble! Now get back to where you belong you troublesome beast!" She orders and it obeys without question and vanishes. Then the female sighed inwardly, forgetting that the guy was still there. "Well that was some late night excersize...." she yawns while walking back to her apartment building as if nothing just happened.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:18 pm
Layla Listressa

Matthew was speechless. Not only had this weird looking girl with a stick taken down one of the most fearsome creatures he had ever seen. But she did it with such grace and speed he felt that if his fear hadn't kept his eyelids glued open he would have missed the whole spectacle. He saw her beginning to leave and shakily he made his way to his feet to run after her. "Hey, wait." He ran a few steps in her direction before falling flat on the ground, too exhausted from running for so long. he could feel his legs throbbing and slowly drifted to sleep.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:04 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria had only gotten a few steps away when she was stopped by the guy's voice and turned to see him on the ground which sent a quick alarm going through her. Running to his side and kneeling down she checks him out before grabbing his arm and slinging it over her shoulder, figuring he was passed out and she might as well take care of him. So she carried him back to her apartment and once inside she laid him down on the couch and immediately started mixing some remedies in a bowl for him. But she grabbed a regular washcloth and soaked it with some water before folding it once to fit on his forehead and walked back to him while setting it there for now. Setting her mini staff in her small room and continued making something for him in the kitchen which wasn't far from the living room so she could keep an eye in him in case he awoke.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:16 am
Layla Listressa

Matt woke up a few hours later. He tried to sit up but he was still way too exhausted. He looked around the room he was in and didn't recognize a thing. Then he panicked. Where am I he though to himself. His eyes quickly darted left and right looking for someway out even though he knew his legs wouldn't be able to respond to the command. He sat up slowly and tried to stand but ended up back on the couch and dropping a glass vase to the floor. The vase shattered and Matt cursed under his breath.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:21 am
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria heard the commotion in the living room and didn't turn around to say, "Relax and lay back down. Your at my place and once you get back your strength then you can leave." Was what she said before coming into the room with a glass of what she was making. But it appeared like regular water. "Drink this. Its medicine and it'll make you better faster...." she ordered handing Jim the glass of water with a calm expression on her face. "I'm Ivoria Sayuri, the Magician I guess people would call me. And you are.....?" She introduces herself. Trying to be friendly and calm him down.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff