No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Toybox of the Damned (Halloween RP)[A/Open] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready for another Damned series?! Because this one, is for sure to BLOW YOUR MINDS!
  LET'S DO THIS!
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:59 pm
Related roleplays:
City of the Damned
City of the Jolly
Carnival of the Damned

Hey. Hey. It's that time of the year again.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And guess who doesn't care about this rp being old? BECAUSE I AM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER.

~~~~~~

User Image

Circle You, Circle You
Please don't try to run from us
Circle you, circle you
What games will we play, can I guess?
Before the moon sets again
You can play with us until then!

Coffre à jouets des Damnés

What fear fears most.....are little children.

We all know the story about the Boogeyman, right? Why is it that only children can see them? Why are they the only ones that believe those ‘old tales’ anymore? Because their parents told it to them. These parents have actually seen the Boogeyman themselves, having seen a sibling taken away when they were younger and being left behind, but refused to believe what they say, believing that a kidnapper took them. They believed the false securities that the police had given them, growing up with lies as they pass on ridiculous stories onto their own offspring unknowingly as a warning. But it seems that everyone had forgotten the missing children. There hadn’t been any missing bodies turned in, or even anything the children had with them the time they disappeared. However, if you listen close enough to a certain woods in a certain area, you can hear the small giggles of children and many pairs of eyes watching you….

These small giggles have reached the city of Damné, now taking the fresh offspring that were meant to carry on the town's next generation and taking the adults as their playthings. The townspeople and the mayor had just returned from their season of the carnival as the Boogeyman ambushed them, keeping them captives. With the mayor out of the way, the Boogeyman's reign is in full swing, using the children, who are much crueler than adults, to torment and use their new toys to their every desire. The original Damné residents must work together with humans to get their original forms back, as they have been shrunken down in size, the children, and revenge against the Boogeyman.

[Please look into previous roleplays for reference. ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:02 pm
Les Règles

~Follow Gaia ToS, not too hard, eh?
~Be at least semi-lit! No txt talk, kay? I don't need five paragraphs per post, just AT LEAST three sentences. That's not too much to ask for, right?
~Must have some knowledge of past Damned series or at least know the jist of it.
~Apparently now, I really don’t give a f**k about limits and blah blah blah stuff. Just no cybering if it gets to that point, okay? I want this to be more horror or whatever rather than romance. (Gotta get away from my shojo-ish side. >_< )
~This is a Halloween roleplay, so no cutesy witches and beach boy werewolves! Key words: dark, seductive, sexy, evil, psychotic, creepy, scary, "different"(I'll be the judge of this)
~Think "Cirque du Freak" by Darren Shan!
~Ugh, I dunno, flabberdoodles? *hint hint*
~Try to make each character's race unique, it wouldn't be so special if there were 32 vampires, 8 werewolves, and 2 witches. Mix it up!
~This roleplay will last only around the halloween season for spirits. I'll bring it back once it's that time of the year again.
~Try not to quote, it just annoys the hell out of me somehow.
~Lable the PM's "I want to play"

I have the right to add and remove rules, so watch out!

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:37 pm
The Boogeyman

--[The world is far too harsh on children, and all I want is to give them paradise! Is that so wrong?]--
☽ Do you dare say my name? ☾
[Raphael Ruwalk]
☽ How old is fear? ☾
[As old as man has walked the earth]
☽ What the myths say ☾
[I used to be something of a trickster, though I do still have a slight taste for mischief. Nothing so extreme as I used to be though. Myths call me a monster, but I've just worked my magic on people's memories is all. I'm not such a bad guy at all really. People just don't approve of my methods. Myths also don't let on my somewhat childish behavior at times. Perhaps that's why I sympathize with the children? I get to spend my life having fun, while they don't.]
☽ My side of the story ☾
[My job has always been that of scaring kids in their beds. I enjoyed it too; the sound of their scared screams and crying. Let me tell you, I spent a lot of time under beds, hiding in their closets, and lurking in the shadows themselves before performing my craft. There I began to learn just how harsh the world was on children. Yes, they got to enjoy their innocence for some time before the world turned on them. It took away their freedom to play and laugh and have fun. It forced them behind school desks and into dreary jobs. It dawned on me that I wasn't helping their already short days of freedom and decided to turn things around. Instead of scaring kids, I lured them away with promises of games and sweets and gave them the chance to spend their days in joyful bliss. The mayor of Damne found out though, and locked me up for my so called 'crimes'. The seal he placed on my cell grew weak though, and I was finally able to break free. I'm continuing my plans now. I'll take the children away from their homes and give them the paradise they deserve, and turn all those annoying adults into their new toys. And once I'm done, we can spend eternity playing together!]
☽ I crave these ☾
[Sweets, especially lollipops; tea; toys; playing pranks and tricks; and of course children!]
☽ I detest these ☾
[Fun-spoiling adults; bullies; broken toys]
☽ Fear me ☾
User Image
☽ What do you wish to know before you die? ☾
[It's been a while since I saw everyone in Damne. I wonder how everyone's doing?]
☽ The real monster behind my strings ☾
[Zelly-fangirl]

The Mayor

--["My head in a corner, my legs in the other, my back through the floor and my nose through the ceiling, why don't you come over here for a spell?"]--
☽ Do you dare say my name? ☾
[B'aal Yagasvlad Propp. Mayor Propp, please.]
☽ How old is fear? ☾
[As old as folk.]
☽ What the myths say ☾
[I am something of a reluctant helper. I do not like to be asked questions, however as I was mayor previously, actually newly elected to represent Damne, I played the role of politician to a T. I may have been out of place in an American cut suit, albeit the brown stains, and the reek of mildew following me, but I was chosen by the people as the charming peacekeeper, and authoritarian. I was something of a recluse, yet always about. Up in the air. A flying contradiction. I looked upon all that went over in the city. But I am quick to anger, and will privately resort to violent acts. However in the public eye, claw or deformed face, I am suave, even tempered, and casual. I dislike those useless with age.]
☽ My side of the story ☾
[Not much is known of the jaundiced character to effect Damne. It is said seeking out his aid is a foolhardy act. Even citizens have been left in his company for far too long. Mr Propp simply appeared out of the woods, as if from nowhere, accompanied by a cabin of wood and bone, and it simply became a campaign office. After gaining popularity in polls, something to do with the blackened, rotting smile, B'aal assumed authority. He has a habit of escaping 'official' duties to oversee citizens kidnappings, often borrowing pets for his own ideas. They often returned without all of their.. parts. Now that he's been Shanghai'd by the chaotic Boogeyman he thought he had done a great job of sealing away, his position is overthrown. The idea of a boogeyman using children to torture is just... sinister. He wishes he had thought of it first. But being overthrown is not an option. He used to rely off of the obliviousness of adulthood to gather. And they were always so much more.. developed. Fighting his own temper, it is time to roll up the moldy sleeves and somehow, somehow pull some useful device or knowledge to combat these left-winged foes.
So long as no abundance of questions are asked. ]
☽ I crave these ☾
[Order, Lists, Evenings, Teeth, Nettle, and Boiled Snail. They have a texture that is difficult to resist. Paired excellent with chicken leg.]
☽ I detest these ☾
[Sweets, Bedlam, Interruption, boogeymen]
☽ Fear me ☾
User Image
☽ What do you wish to know before you die? ☾
[First Damne Character.]
☽ The real monster behind my strings ☾
[Breadfishe or The Cow and Corset]

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE][i][size=14]--[quote or something they'd say]--[/size][/i]
[size=11][b]☽ Do you dare say my name? ☾[/b]
[name]
[b]☽ How old is fear? ☾[/b]
[age]
[b]☽ What the myths say ☾[/b]
[personality]
[b]☽ My side of the story ☾[/b]
[bio]
[b]☽ I crave these ☾[/b]
[likes, at least 3; include favorite "snack"]
[b]☽ I detest these ☾[/b]
[dislikes; at least 2]
[b]☽ Fear me ☾[/b]
[image; 600x600 px only]
[b]☽ What do you wish to know before you die? ☾[/b]
[other info]
[b]☽ The real monster behind my strings ☾[/b]
[username]
[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:37 pm
The Cursed Children

[For both human and monsters under the influence of the Boogeyman. Ages must be from at least 2-13. 14-17 are considered "big brothers" and "big sisters", watching over the children]

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE][i][size=14]--[Quote or something they’d say]--[/size][/i]
[size=11][b]☽ Come play with me! ☾[/b]
[Name]
[b]☽ I've been alive for a while ☾[/b]
[Age]
[b]☽ I was told I was really special ☾[/b]
[Race]
[b]☽ Do I play well with others? ☾[/b]
[Personality]
[b]☽ I grew up like this ☾[/b]
[Bio]
[b]☽ I want these! ☾[/b]
[Likes; at least 3 including favorite snack]
[b]☽ I don't wanna! ☾[/b]
[Dislikes; at least 2]
[b]☽ Aren't I cute? ☾[/b]
[Appearance]
[b]☽ I'll share with you ☾[/b]
[other info]
[b]☽ My real parent ☾[/b]
[Username]
[/size][/color][/align]

--[I’ll be nice and ask you to play with me, even though you already don’t have a choice]--
☽ Come play with me! ☾
[ Vesper(us) Eclipse ]
☽ I've been alive for a while ☾
[ 8 years old. Really! ]
☽ I was told I was really special ☾
[ Vampire/Lyncanthrope Hybrid ]
☽ Do I play well with others? ☾
[ Playful, a bit "soft-is-tated"(I think?) because mama taught me even after she gave up the Chateau, controlling, selfish, spoiled, twisted, I get dark and twisted at the very thought of my vati and uncles still alive, but quiet and sometimes angry at the mention of Layla and mama, yet all in all, very sweet]
☽ I grew up like this ☾
[ You know how mama always had that crush on that one werewolf guy across town? Yeah, it turns out he liked her too! So they ran off together to be happy off in the forest just outside of town, since the town didn’t seem to like mixing two races. After they had me and my twin sister Layla, things started to get out of hand with mama’s family and vati’s family. They never liked each other, but mama and vati didn’t care, they went and had us anyways. We were happy for a little bit, mama and vati yelled sometimes, but they always loved us. Then, vati left one day, and he didn’t come back for a long time. Mama didn’t seemed worried, but Layla and I were. One day, I was off getting water for mama ‘cuz she was sick with Layla to watch her, vati came back. I got scared and hid up in the trees away from the cottage ‘cuz vati was yelling again, and he brought some of our uncles. I didn’t hear all that well, but I heard some screams and crying, then silence before vati and our uncles left. I didn't come back down until a long time after vati left. Vati burned up mama and Layla's bodies, but I still made a memory for them. I didn't cry, mama told me not to cry at these kinds of things, like what we did to our victims, but it was mama....mama and Layla....I stood there staring at their memories, but I didn't do anything. I can't do anything without mama or my other half. I can't go back to vati, he might burn me too. Then, I heard the Boogeyman call out to me, promising me "revenge" for my mama and sister. I don't know what that is, but I like the sound of it. ]
☽ I want these! ☾
[ Pancakes, my mama, my twin sister Layla, big bruder Lee, blood, and playing! ]
☽ I don't wanna! ☾
[ Vati, the lycanthropes, silver nitrate lamps(deadly to lycanthropes but annoying to hybrids); silver; bright lights (able to live through these things, it just feels uncomfortable), maple syrup, and meanies ]
☽ Aren't I cute? ☾
User Image
☽ I'll share with you ☾
[ ~ I may look like my vati, but I have my mama’s eyes!
~ I learned more German from vati and sis learned more French from mama
~ I changed my name from Jack Sol, the name my vati gave me to the name mama wanted for me, because I hate vati, but I still love him. Is that weird? ]
☽ My real parent ☾
[ organizationXV ]

--Splash! Blood... Such a amazing sight!--
☽ Come play with me! ☾
Damius Talyor
About... a month? I think I look about seven though.
I'm undead like Mom and a demon like dad
Like mother, I'm a tad bipolar, mood swings here and there going from happy, sad, crazy, and demonic. But I'm also relaxed like my dad at times too.
☽ I grew up like this ☾
I wasn't born like other children out in the world, I was sewn up by different parts of bodies my mother had. To her credit she did an amazing job. Each part looks identical skin wise and my hair is long and luscious as well. My father also helped of course. Giving me demonic power wasn't all he did. He worked just as hard to find the parts my mother needed, both caring about me so much. I didn't however gain a love for making death machines like my parents. I like making the death... by my own hands...
☽ I want these! ☾
I like souls like my dad, and brains like my mom. Candy tastes good though too! But nothing compares to the enjoyment of watching blood drip down some ones body from my hands.
☽ I don't wanna! ☾
I don't like it when my victims try to retaliate, running away just a nusiance and rather time consuming. I also don't like being underestimated for being so small.
☽ Aren't I cute? ☾
User Image
☽ I'll share with you ☾
I don't use complicated gizmos and gadgets to kill like my parents. I just have a knife. Nothing more, nothing else needed...
☽ My real parent ☾
spartan309

--[I just want to play...]--
☽ Come play with me! ☾
[Lina Crystal Simons]
[10]
[Time witch/banshee]
[She usually is found reading but can be a very playful child but can be scary if mad]
☽ I grew up like this ☾
[My daddy was a type of male witch and he fell in love with my mommy who was a very pretty banshee. I guess daddy wasn't allowed to be with mommy because he told me they had to run away together and that was when I was made. I saw my daddy die when mommy hid me in a tree and it was so sad...I heard the boogeyman tell me to come with him since I didn't want to be dead like daddy and be a burden for mommy...so I left and I have been having fun since.]
☽ I want these! ☾
[Flowers, music, and sweets of any variety]
☽ I don't wanna! ☾
[Be scared and have yucky stuff]
☽ Aren't I cute? ☾
[User Image]
☽ I'll share with you ☾
[Before daddy died he taught me magic but I like making people stop]
☽ My real parent ☾
[Eclairl]

--Mess with me and I'll have you crying in pain in an instant--
☽ Come play with me! ☾
Alex Klausmann
16, almost 17
Human
Alex always had a problem with authority up until he met Raphael. He was always a troublemaker, but now is one of the 'big brothers' to the younger children under the influence of the Boogeyman.
☽ I grew up like this ☾
Alex grew up in a small town with nothing much to do and parents who were too busy to really pay attention to him. Alex started hanging out with other juvenile delinquents and would often get into fights and break the law. After repeated offences, he was forced off to military school at 15. He thinks his parents allowed it to save their own reputations. His contempt for authority didn't stop even after winding up there and was often punished for trying to escape or for mouthing off to his superiors. One night after being put in solitary confinement for trying to break out yet again, the Boogeyman appeared to him and offered to get him out of that place, provided Alex now take orders from him. Alex didn't want to question someone who could instantly appear in a place like that without anyone noticing, and he certainly didn't want to stay in that place any longer, so he agreed. Raphael handed him his uniform and equipment, and since then he was never seen at the compound again. There is still a search going on for him.
☽ I want these! ☾
Messing with authority, punishing disobedient 'playthings', hamburgers, weapons, beating people up, looking cool in his uniform.
☽ I don't wanna! ☾
Authority (other than the Boogeyman), seeing the small children cry, cowards, his parents, police, guacamole.
☽ Aren't I cute? ☾
User Image
☽ I'll share with you ☾
Plays with the children when not on duty for the Boogeyman. Is skilled at hand to hand combat thanks to both his time at the military school, and from gang fights. Doesn't swear as much since he met Raphael, possibly due to small children being usually present.
☽ My real parent ☾
Eternal_PrinceOfFire

--[ Hi! Don’t my dollies look beautiful? Do you wanna be a doll, mister? ]--
☽ Come play with me! ☾
[ Alexandria Elizabeth Cipriano, but call me Alexia! ]
[ I’m eight years old! ]
[ I am Puppeteer! ]
[ I like to play and have fun! I like all kinds of toys, but I really love my dolls! I can be shy at first, but once I warm up to you, I can be very energetic and hyper! ]
☽ I grew up like this ☾
[ Mommy and Daddy were happy to have me as their little girl! They would give me toys all the time! But one day, Mommy and Daddy got into a fight and I started crying because they were being so loud and obnoxious! That’s when I turned them into dolls to shut them up! Teehee! Now, they’re my very favorite dollies and when I let them into their normal forms, they do whatever I tell them to! Just like all my other dollies! Wanna be my next dolly? ]
☽ I want these! ☾
[ I like my dollies, cute animals, the screams and pleading my dollies make when they're in doll form, and chocolate cupcakes! ]
☽ I don't wanna! ☾
[ I hate when people fight; it’s so loud! Oh, and I hate people touching my dolls without my permission! So rude! ]
☽ Aren't I cute? ☾
[ User Image ]
☽ I'll share with you ☾
[ Like said before, when Alexia turns someone into a doll. She can turn them back, but they will be under her control and influence. ]
☽ My real parent ☾
[ Angel in my Dreams ]

--[I may seem small and defenseless but I'm a lot more cunning than you take me to be]--
☽ Come play with me! ☾
[Lilia Carlisti]
[About 9 years]
[Changeling]
[Prideful, Arrogant, playful and cruel; loves to toy with her victims and take her time torturing them. Once she gets bored, she ends her victim's life by using her favorite weapon, a knife, to stab fatal spots, letting them bleed out]
☽ I grew up like this ☾
[Being a changeling, Lilia never knew her real family since the elves had taken the baby she was to replace and left her behind to torment her "human" parents who didn't know she was a changeling. They lived a relatively normal life, not knowing of the threat in their home until strange things began happening around Lilia's eighth birthday. Her eyes suddenly changed an unnatural bright pink and she began showing signs of magic use; a pot across the room she was in would suddenly explode or the lights would dim and stutter as if a wind were blowing. Unnerved, her caretakers didn't know what to do and tried to stab the girl with a knife one night while she was asleep, knowing then that she wasn't their actual child Scared, Lilia tried to escape, but they held her down. Just as the knife was descending towards her heart it suddenly flew out of the father's fingers and stabbed him in the heart instead. The mother screamed and, afraid for her life, ran. Grateful for the save, Lilia found out that her powers had grown enough for her to lift heavy objects and use them in a limited amount of space. She experimented, noticing that the knife only could be controlled within five feet of her. With nothing left to do and no parents to take care of her, Lilia began wandering, lost, until she heard a male voice calling out to her. It seemed like he knew about her and wanted her to have fun instead of dying in this lonely world. So without a second thought Lilia followed after and met the boogeyman; Raphael. She absolutely adores him and will do anything for her rescuer, knowing that he only wants the best for her.]
☽ I want these! ☾
[A foggy moonlight night; chocolate and spun sugar and playing with her victims she has caught, pretty dresses and petticoats]
☽ I don't wanna! ☾
[Bitter or sour foods, bright sunlight, her eyes are sensitive and sitting in one room for more than an hour]
☽ Aren't I cute? ☾
User Image
☽ I'll share with you ☾
[she really is a nice girl, but her cold outward demeanor repels most people. She loves other mythical races and hates humans with a passion; her own human parents didn't treat her well even when they thought she was their real child]
☽ My real parent ☾
[ScuroFenice]

--[ "Just who am I really?" ]--
☽ Come play with me! ☾
[ Vesperus told me that I was his sister Layla... ]
[ Vesperus also told me that I'm eight too, just like him ]
[ Human....for now at least. ]
[ I don't really like to talk much, since Vesper said not to talk to adults, but I guess the other kids are okay. Also, I don't remember what it's like to laugh or smile, so Vesper gets sad, but I try to make him happy since he saved me. ]
☽ I grew up like this ☾
[ I don't really know who I am or what I remember, but Vesperus told me that he was my brother, or bruder as he says it. He's told me about mama and papa, how they fought and how papa became a bad man. I don't remember papa or mama at all, but Vesperus said I look just like mama with papa's eyes. But I think he's hiding something from me, I don't think that his mama and papa are my mama and papa, because I'm not like Vesper, he's different from me, but he keeps saying that I'm not, and that he'll prove it soon. ]
☽ I want these! ☾
[ I like to play with Vesper a lot, he's the only one who plays with me anyways, we both love pancakes, and he said he'll introduce me to big frere Lee, though I don't know who he is yet, I think I'll like him because frere likes him. ]
☽ I don't wanna! ☾
[ I don't really like adults since Vesper told me about papa, and I also don't like blood, though Vesper keeps insisting that I need it. ]
☽ Aren't I cute? ☾
User Image
☽ I'll share with you ☾
[ Vesper keeps trying to teach me French, 'cuz he said mama taught me before, and since I forgot, he'll teach me. ]
☽ My real parent ☾
[ organizationXV ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:46 pm
The Damné Adults

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE][i][size=14]--[Quote or something they’d say]--[/size][/i]
[size=11][b]☽ Don’t make me repeat myself ☾[/b]
[Name]
[b]☽ Looks can be deceiving ☾[/b]
[Age appears to be]
[b]☽ Don’t tell me to act my age! ☾[/b]
[Real age]
[b]☽ I feel so special ☾[/b]
[Race]
[b]☽ I need a life too ☾[/b]
[Occupation]
[b]☽ Who's acting? ☾[/b]
[Personality]
[b]☽ Let me teach you a little history ☾[/b]
[Bio]
[b]☽ I could just die over these ☾[/b]
[Likes; at least 3 including favorite snack]
[b]☽ Keep these foul objects away! ☾[/b]
[Dislikes; at least 2]
[b]☽ The mirror is broken but I still see the monster ☾[/b]
[Appearance]
[b]☽ What else is there to know? ☾[/b]
[other info]
[b]☽ The puppeteer ☾[/b]
[Username]
[/size][/color][/align]

--[If you could hand me my arm, that'd be great....]--
☽ Don’t make me repeat myself ☾
[Faye Willhelm]
☽ Looks can be deceiving ☾
[16]
☽ Don’t tell me to act my age! ☾
[136]
☽ I feel so special ☾
[Undead]
☽ I need a life too ☾
[Scientist and inventor]
☽ Who's acting? ☾
[Bipolar. Sometimes bright and cheery and downright loony, sometimes an extremely shy, timid, and gloomy loner.]
☽ Let me teach you a little history ☾
[Faye was something of a child prodigy who went into the science biz early on. Which may or may not have been why she soon turned to maniacal laughter and mad science. There was a tiny lab accident which got her fried, but a chemical spill in the midst of the chaos somehow brought her back. It's complicated. She doesn't like to talk about it. She's still working away in her lab, though sometimes she'll lose a limb. She managed to fix that problem however, and now you'd hardly guess that she's fallen apart over twenty times now!]
☽ I could just die over these ☾
[I find maggots and brains to be quite the treat myself, bugs, living test subjects, and successful experiments!]
☽ Keep these foul objects away! ☾
[Failed experiments, accidents that would normally be fatal for me if I weren't already dead.]
☽ The mirror is broken but I still see the mirror ☾
User Image
☽ What else is there to know? ☾
[I used to work in the carnival, but some stuff happened, some patrons may or may not have gotten hurt, and I kinda had to leave.]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
[Zelly-fangirl]

--[Pass me a wrench Faye, this Death Machine we'll cause tons of fun!]--
[Name] Nicholas
Sixteen
Thirty-six
☽ I feel so special ☾
Demon/Human by plead
☽ I need a life too ☾
Assistant to my fiance Faye
☽ Who's acting? ☾
I'm pretty relaxed, the only time I work hard is when I'm making death machines with Faye. Currently though I've been stressed out about my son.
Many years ago I was a simple human who just happened to walk into Damné by invitation. That's where I met Faye, a undead scientist who I couldn't help but fall in love with. With permission, I let her merge me with demon horns and wings, causing me to become half demon. I did have a little demon in my head, but we took care of that during the strange winter where none of us could do anything! After that, I decided to propose to Faye, she accepting, becoming my fiance. I had a look change to seem more human, but I didn't know Faye disliked it until the carnival where she told me upfront about it. After a conversation with her, I decided it was best to look more demon for the both of us to be happy once again. After some more incidents at the carnival, Faye and I decided to head back home.
Souls are a fine treat to me, saving them for special occasions. Making death machines with Faye is always a blast and even more fun to use them! And of course I can't forget about loving Faye. She's the reason why I'm here in the first place!
I hate it when my machines fail or just break. Annoys me heavily actually. I also don't like frogs. Nasty little eye soars really.
☽ The mirror is broken but I still see the monster ☾
User Image
I mentioned I had a son right? Well, Faye and I decided since we can't really "have" a kid, that we should just make one! So both of us worked hard and made out very own little boy, Damius!
☽ The puppeteer ☾
spartan309

--[Keep staring at me and you will be my next meal.]--
[Lee White]
[19]
[45]
☽ I feel so special ☾
[Vampire]
☽ I need a life too ☾
[Nothing currently as the one who was housing me when I was last in Damne doesn't seem to be around. ]
☽ Who's acting? ☾
[A quick wit and a sharp tongue Lee doesn't like to hold back what he is thinking. Always truthful with his thoughts and feelings tho. His anger has mostly gone down over the years. ]
[Lee was just one of the human's that walked into the city of Damne at one point during what he thought was going to be a simple Halloween party only to find out how wrong he was. He was turned into a vampire by the Manager of the Chateau du Damnѐ of the little town and trained after he had finished his transformation on controlling his blood thirst and his strength. It wasn't the most fun of times but it whipped out a good deal of the pent up anger he had as a human. Hearing the mayor was deciding to take a few people Lee jumped on the chance mostly getting tired of seeing the same sights day in and day out and wanting to return in a way to the human world as best he could. A carnival tho was no where near what he thought was going to be happening. That was a good way to kill some time tho but in the end he has returned to Damne and honestly would rather be back in the carnival with the way things are going around the place.]
[To brawl still tho less out of anger and more out of simply normality, Soda...Don't look at me like that what just because I am a vampire I can't enjoy a good carbonated beverage from time to time? Double bacon cheese burgers....Don't lie you know that your thinking of getting one now. ]
[Holy symbols...No I don't burst into flames im just an atheist dam it and there annoying. Garlic. Gahh such a horrible smelling vegetable how is it that anyone even eats that stuff it smell like a dead cat. ]
☽ The mirror is broken but I still see the monster ☾
[User Image]
[Likes new music and alot of underground bands. He killed and stole some kids Ipod at the carnival and now is almost always wearing the blasted things]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
[Shiningdragon21]

--[Raphael appointed me to protect the children, threaten them and I'll tear you apart]--
☽ Come play with me! ☾
[Nadine Incatasi]
[16]
[Vampire]
[Very calm and collected, quiet but not exactly shy, she'll talk when needed and isn't afraid to express her opinion; Nadine will only attack if she or a loved one is being threatened. She rarely shows her feelings unless it's extremely intense]
☽ I grew up like this ☾
[Not quote human, Nadine grew up normally for the most part, though she had more strength, faster speed and fangs. She tried to blend in as much as she could in order to survive, but it was hard since she couldn't go out during the daylight, she grew weaker and if she was exposed too much to the sun she would get minor burns. Her life wasn't very eventful; she'd live in one city for a few years, feed off of the inhabitants then move on once the law enforcers grew suspicious. She grew weary of always having to move, no matter how careful she was. One night while traveling to yet another city, Nadine heard laughter in the woods she was walking by. Curious, since it was children's laughter at such a late hour, she followed the noise, but no matter how hard she looked, every time she got close to the voices they would grow faint again. She came upon a small pond in the middle of the forest and noticed a solitary figure across the water. That was when she met the boogeyman. He told her of endless fun and joy, having no care in the world and that she wouldn't have to keep moving around, never settling down; it seemed like he knew all about her. Nadine knew she had a hard life and she was restless, not liking having a permanent home, so with a small nod she followed after Raphael. He appointed her as a kind of watcher over the younger children who had followed him and she takes her new calling seriously, not letting anyone near them who intend to wish them harm.]
☽ I want these! ☾
[the color black, reading, swimming, suckers made out of blood]
☽ I don't wanna! ☾
[Getting taken advantage of, overly happy people, though for some reason she enjoys Raphael's attitude, sleeping in]
☽ Aren't I cute? ☾
User Image
☽ I'll share with you ☾
[The only time Nadine is seen to be relaxed is when she's around the children. She loves watching them play and have fun.]
☽ My real parent ☾
[ScuroFenice]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:47 pm
The Human Adults

[size=11][b]☽”What am I called”?!☾[/b]
[Name]
[b]☽ I seemed to have survived this long ☾[/b]
[Age]
[b]☽ It's hard work ☾[/b]
[Occupation]
[b]☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾[/b]
[Personality]
[b]☽ It's all in the past ☾[/b]
[Bio]
[b]☽ I <3 these!☾[/b]
[Likes; at least 3]
[b]☽ I [Dislikes; at least 2]
[b]☽ Tasty, me? ☾[/b]
[Appearance]
[b]☽ What else is there to know? ☾[/b]
[other info]
[b]☽ The puppeteer ☾[/b]
[Username]
[/size][/color][/align]

--[ I'm not leaving ANYONE behind just because I might get hurt if we don't! ]--
☽”What am I called”?!☾
[ Clementine Ashworth ]
☽ I seemed to have survived this long ☾
[ Twenty-Two ]
☽ It's hard work ☾
[ College Student // Crafts Store Clerk ]
☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾
[ Giggly and sweet come to mind, but that's not all there is to me. I like to think I'm an attentive and careful listener with a strong desire to help others. I'm a hopeless romantic and admittably quite naive, which apparently is a bad thing to the people I've befriended so far. Though what do they know? All they want to do is mope and cry about how everyone's apparently doomed! If being an optomist with an assertive streak is 'foolish', than I might as well be the biggest fool I know and I don't regret a minute of it! ]
☽ It's all in the past ☾
[ Ever since I was little I've had two loves in my life; knitting and the human mind. Things like dating and gossip simply bore me, and I have no interest in becoming some forgotten housewife. Instead, my life long dream is to help those who suffer from mental illness(es) and to make it possible for them to adapt to and thrive in normal society. I worked hard to get the scholarship I have now, and I've been doing fairly well with my studies. Living on my own outside the dorms isn't cheap, though, so I've taken up a part time job in a crafts store to help pay for living expenses until I finish my studies and (hopefully) get the job of my dreams. Well, that's my life story before all this Damné business. How did I get into this mess? Well, I was heading home one day and came across some poor child crying in an alleyway. After talking with them for a bit I promised to help them search for their parents, but after grabbing the kid's hand..well..everything's so blurry. ]
☽ I <3 these!☾
[ Knitting, Psychology, Romance, Helping People, Cookies, Fluffy Blankets, and (Comfortable) Fashion ]
☽ I
[ Double Standards, Being Manipulated, Sports, Foul Odors]
☽ Tasty, me? ☾
User Image
[ I keep a sewing kit with me at all times in case I rip my clothes somehow. It's a habit I've had for years, having started back before I lost my horrible clumsy streak. ]
☽ The puppeteer ☾
[ Animeprincess_9400 ]

--Whatever you do will have consequences. For example: if you brush and floss, you won't get any cavities.--
☽”What am I called”?!☾
Jason Greenstone
☽ It's hard work ☾
Dentist
☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾
At first glance, he seems a bit imposing, but is actually a nice and kind guy. However, he's also blunt and will speak what's on his mind. He's also fairly strict, especially when it comes to dental hygiene.
☽ It's all in the past ☾
Jason grew up in a family of 4 siblings. He knew he wanted to be a dentist since he was a teenager. He was always smart for his age and always excelled at academics. After graduating at the top of his class in dental school, Jason began working in a dental clinic in the city, gaining quite a positive reputation. How did he get caught up in this issue with the missing children? Well, one of his nieces suddenly went missing and the whole family became worried. They had been searching for her, but no sign was found. One foggy evening, when Jason was looking through the woods in a nearby park for his niece, he thought he heard her giggling. When he saw her, or what appeared to be her, she beckoned him to follow along to play. Jason, wanting to bring her home, went after her. That's when things ended up how they are now.
☽ I <3 these!☾
Dress shirts and neckties, healthy teeth, fixing teeth, his family, pizza, music.
☽ I
Cavities, disruptive patients, bad breath, strange body alterations, large tattoos.
☽ Tasty, me? ☾
User Image
Prefers wearing dress clothes over medical scrubs when at work. Is known for giving out toothbrushes on Halloween, rather than candy. Whenever he's watching his nieces and/or nephews, he threatens to make them 'appointments' if they misbehave.
☽ The puppeteer ☾
Eternal_PrinceOfFire

--Don't let them in--
☽”What am I called”?!☾
Anna Reyard
twenty-one
☽ It's hard work ☾
College student// Unemployed
☽ I'm no actor, but... ☾
I'm a pretty easy person to get along with...well, if you know how to handle me. Usually I'm okay, normal, so long as I have my medication under control and easy thoughts in my head. It's at night, when I'm alone or half asleep, that I can become a problem. I have nightmares, bad ones. Ones that chase me well into my waking hours. It makes me unstable, moody, if they keep me awake at night. More often than not they usually do. I just need my medicine, yes. I just need some sleep.
☽ It's all in the past ☾
I used to come in a pair, but that was long ago. I was twelve. My sister and I were playing in the woods outside our house, something we often did since we didn't get along too well with the other kids in our neighborhood. They thought us strange, called us freaks because of our uncanny abilities to finish each others sentences and sense where the other was no matter how far separated we were. I don't remember much about what happened that day, only that I was found wandering on a back road alone and muttering about monsters. My sister was never found.
Since then I've suffered from terrible nightmares, night terrors so real that I wake up in cold sweats with marks on my arms where the monster almost caught me. Sometimes I think I still sense her, out there, all alone, waiting for me to find her and bring her home.
☽ I <3 these!☾
daylight, warm and sunny places, fuzzy blankets
☽ I
dark places, when people touch me without warning, the woods
☽ Tasty, me? ☾
User Image
I have permanent bags under my eyes, because even with the medicine I never sleep soundly through the night. On the days where I don't sleep at all the nightmares seep into the forefront of my mind in the form of hallucinations. Usually it's just whispers or crawling shadows, but on really bad days I actually think I see my sister. It was one of these hallucinations, or what I'd originally thought was a hallucination, that lead me to this hell I'm stuck in now.
☽ The puppeteer ☾
hoorayprocrastination

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:07 pm
[Now Accepting!]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:26 am
[I'm starting REALLY early now, aren't I? I guess I'm just recruiting a lot of people, then starting later....]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:46 pm
[I think we'll also be needing the Mayor of the town....]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:32 pm
[I put up a place for the mayor now, since that'd be important]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star