Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:04 am
Closed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:05 am
тнє яєαѕσηιηgѕ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are the simple rules to follow and other shtuff you need to know before you want to comment;

Be literate. I don't want someone writing something that I can't understand or with bad Grammar.

❥ Feel free to give advice but dont have that, "I know better than you" attitude.

Don't be rude. Don't bxtch me out. Please.

❥ If I sound mean, understand that I don't hate you, but rather, the world we live in.

❥ Sarcasm? Sure. As long as you're not insulting my point of views.

Quote me, for replies. I reply faster that way.

❥ Remember, I love you all. So, return the love. Don't hate. (:

Amy Kiyomi

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:06 am
α ℓιттℓє αвσυт мє

User Image

Let's see, since this is going to be about what goes on inside my head and what goes on in my life, you'll have to know the basics about me, right? (:
Okay, so here goes~

General; My real name is kinda complicated but, it's Ameerah. Though, everyone calls me Amy. I'm fifteen years old. And just way too mature for my age.
Oh! And I'm Asian. Proud. Malaysian to be exact. (:
I'm over- caring, short- tempered and sensitive all at the same time. I have a very, very, short fuse. But not with the ones close to me.
It runs in my family. And well, my family, that's another story. You'll get to know about them later on in my entries or either here.

I'll be honest with you all though. I'm more on the boyish side. I mean, I get along with them way more. We click the first thing. Unlike with girls, there's something about them that I just don't like to be close friends with.
From my experiences, I know I can't trust them. I can't trust them the most.
But, that mostly only relates to the girls at where I am. All of you on Gaia are just so wonderful.
&& I kinda hate the fact that there are people like me out there, when over here, everyone just hates the way I am. Anyway, enough of that.
But yeah, boys rule! They're easy going, they don't fight over tiny things. Not bitchy, blah, blah.

Family Details; I'm an only child. It's sad. Also, I have a step- dad.
Most people don't know and think he's my real dad but, no, he's not.
My real dad was an alcoholic. A b*****d. A jerk. Someone I can't believe I'm even related to. It depresses me and because of his own rage, it's passed down to me. He's American. (Nothing against them though.)
What can I say? I'm a bastards daughter. And I'm not afraid to admit it.
But my mom, she's a darling. I love her but, she can be a total b***h and make me hate her so bad that we start throwing punches at each other.
It's not me abusing her, I swear on that. She always starts it and, I've been brought up to protect myself.
Hell, she's the one that thought me that herself.
And the main reason I get along with guys more and know their ways is because, I grew up in a house of men.
Mostly all my relatives are guys. Cousins, all boys. I belong with them, a girl with a boys soul.

Appearance; Well, I have dark hair. Black eyes. Very dark. Uhm, I'm pale for an Asian. I've always been like that.
My style is more of...You could call it punk or emo but I don't like being labelled.
I go with what I want. And I'm definitely not a girly girl. So, don't expect me to be.
Plus, you could have figured it out since I said I'm more of a boys person.

ωнαт кєєρѕ мє gσιηg; Music. I swear. The bands I listen to, if you diss them, I'll be pissed off.
So much to the extent that I will NEVER forget and hate you for your entire life.
You diss my music, you'll be facing me. It's an insult to me. 'Cuz the bands that I listen to, the songs that I listen to; they're what keeps me going.
They're what makes me; me. And, I can't even begin on how much they helped me through a lot of s**t.
So yeah, this is more of a warning. If you think my music taste sucks, you can go fxck off. Just, don't judge and keep it to yourself.

The bands I listen to consists of; Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Her Bright Skies, Yashin, Framing Hanley, All Time Low, etc..
I'm a Rock/ Metal/ Screamo/ Postcore/ Emocore/ Punk kinda person.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:00 am
ρσѕт #4

User Image

Amy Kiyomi

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out