Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:14 pm
Dinning room  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hirnaeranin High King of Gond Dolen,Queen Elenwë

Eruraviel and Amity entered into the dinning room. Hirnaeranin looked up form a book he had been reading. and stood when the women entered. "well meet Eruraviel, and...you lady." he said and held out a hand to Eruraviel and offered her a seat. Elenwe came over form the window she had been looking out of and gave a smile to the two. "Well meet friends.." she said and smiled again. a servant came and placed a plate of fruits before the king and his wife and asked if the other would like anything.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image
Amity smiled as she crusted to them and bowed her head. Amity shock her head no to the servants before going to find a chair to sit in. She did not need anything right now and she was good just to sit and listen. "Its a pleasure to meet you both" she said, "I am Amity Wolcott."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hirnaeranin High King of Gond Dolen,Queen Elenwë

Eruraviel sat and thanked te servant and asked for fruit.

"well meet lady Amity, i am Hirnaeranin high king of Gond Dolen. and my lady Elenwe" he kissing his wifes hand.
"Well meet amity please enjoy the food it is most present. .." she said and smiled again.

a servant opened the door and announced the coming of the king. Eru entered and thanked the man, the other elven royals gave the required manners as royals do to another though they seemd more liek a family then other royal members. for the high king gave Eru a slight embrace and handed him a large box with a pointed look that Eru understood. Elenwe gave a grim smile at the box but hide it fast. Eru's mother looked sad at the box to but understood what was in it.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image
Amity nodded to Eru as he entered before she just watched and eat fruit. A servant came in and gave her a letter and she went read. It was form her aunt and written in ice elven. Grabbing her pen she wrote something back and sent it off with the servant. She was happy her aunt was here but her aunt did not need to write a note asking her about her love life. Sitting there she eat the front and read over her notes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:28 pm
Aeriolous found himself walking with Malag into the grand dining hall as they were a bit hungry and when they had asked around, they could come here.

He felt a bit out of place as this was a far cry from his normal dining area. Where this was magnificent, the dining hall back home was like a tavern, with drunken dwarves and drow eating and drinking, still dirty from the days work. He was glad he had some nice clothes on...but still....he felt off.

Aeriolous took a breath and kept his head up, ignoring some of the stares he and malag were getting as most of the elves already here were fair skinned and he was dark almost like a dark eggplant.

He saw his brothers companion from earlier and walked over.

"Greetings. Care for some company?"

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image
"Gladely please sit" amity said smiling up at him. She did not get his name but she remembered that this was Carroe younger brother from what she heard before she went to the library. "I am sorry your brother has ran off to do to her thing but I heard he would be back soon" she said, "I all has gone will with your stay so far."

Malag jsut yawned before taking her smaller cat form and jumping on the table to wait for Aeriolous on his sit. she would lay in his lap and take a cat nap. she was in the mood for one/.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:49 pm
"Thank you."
As he sat down and he heard the comment about his brother he nodded. His brother from what he remembered, was always too busy with things to hang out or even chat. It was a stroke of luck he wasn't here. Aeriolous wasn't sure he wanted to talk to his brother.

"Thank you for letting me know of my sibling. I am sure it is something important for him to excuse himself."

He motioned for malag to his lap so she wouldn't be on the table anymore.

"So....tell me about yourself? I am afraid I do not know much of my brothers girlfriend...or um...fiance?"

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
Amity blushed and let her hair go forward and hid her face. "I guess the best tream to use would be girlfriend but we just got together yesterday" she said not really. She never had a boyfriend before she only read in books and those said other words like lover darling and mate. "I am amity by the way, it is nice to meet you" she said after she moved her hair away from her face. The servant came up and brought Aeriolous a tea cup before pouring him tea and leaving. "There is not much to tell about me...I am a ice elf, I love books and I love knowlegd" she said sipping her tea, "with that fact Carroe teaching me Drow to add to the long list of langue I know."

Malag smiled and gave a servant a look before jumping on his lap. Yawning she streached and got cozy before she purred away like made as she took her cat nap.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:07 pm
Aeriolous stroked malags back and then focused on his tea.
"You only met yesterday? That is...quick."
He realized what he said and blushed.
"Sorry. I meant nothing by it. I am just surprised dating can happen so quick. It took me months to ask someone out once. I think I am not as knowledgeable at relationships as I thought."

He laughed nervously and drank some tea to ease himself. Stupid mouth he scolded himself. He needed to learn how to keep his inner monologue to himself.

"An Ice elf...I hear you are from the far north and eat nothing but icicles and fish. Is that true? I ask as the king of the demon realm tells tales of the different places he has been."

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:22 pm
Eru, the king and his wife of Gondolen, and Eru's mother eat and spoke in soft conversation so that the others would not be bothered. though they had given there greetings to those who had entered.
the king of gondolen had given Eru what seemed to be a large piece of fabric; a stander/flag like piece that was black as a Storm with bright silver thread that had been swan into patterns and shapes.

"many thank to you and the people who have made this symbol for my kingdom. We shall bare it with pride and it will be on the armor of our solders. may our kingdoms grow both in happyness and peace and friends in any weather." said Eru to the king. who smiled and nodded "so may it be.." he said and the mans wife nodded watching the cat that had jumped onto the table and then went over to the servant. she had a storn liking for animals and this one caught her interest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:42 am
User Image
"No not like that..I mean" amity said blushing as she started to play with her empty tea cup. She was trying to finger out the best why to word everything with out it sounds wrong or confusing. "I have known your brother for awhile" she said,"He cam and stayed at the inn for some time and he took away the cruse on me and my mother." she was still very thankful to him for that. He mother was now well and able to do things like she did before the curse. "After that we just talked and got to know one another and it led to this" she said smiling. She was remembering the night he pulled ehr in to his arms and held her and kissed her. "No we eat more then that we hunt and fish and eat what we get and then we trade furs and scalls and other thigns for food we can not grow" she said laughing, "I don't think the demon king spent much time with my people...we maybe islolted but we are not uncilvzed."

User Image
Malag was having a small cat nap when her ears twitched and she opened her eyes. some one was looking at her. Poping her head over the table she looked down it and saw the queen looking at her. "parrrdon mi, mi king" she said to Aeriolous in a small voice. Jumping back on to the table she walked down it to the king and queen. "ello" she said bowing ehr head to them.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 pm
"I am sorry. I did not mean to insult you. I was just curious to see if the Demon king's information was true. I guess I will go back home after all of this and tell him he is full of it."

He took a drink of water and put the glass down as he watched malag.

Aeriolous went silent as he had no idea what else he could talk about. Then it hit him.

"So how is my brother? Like...what is he like? Does he treat you well?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:31 am
User Image
"You did not insult me or my people we are use to people miss judge us for there is very few of us that leave the tribes" amity said smiling. She was use to people thinking odd things about her and her kind. It was just some thing you got use to. Every one made stereotypes of people they did not know. "Carroe" she said looking at him and thinking, "His kind understanding and great person to talk to and learn things from. I knew thought I would fell for him but I did and I am happy to be with him. His a good preson"  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:43 pm
Queen Elenwë placed her hand to her chest and gave a slight bow and greeting. "well met, small shadow one. I am called Elenwe, what is your name?" she asked the cat, scratch meleg behind one ear with a finger.

Eru and king Hirnaeranin where deep in talk over the kingdom and other matters. the standered was well made it combined the white tree of his new kingdom and the stars of Elenwe's people. showing there combined alliance. and how they would shine like the stars no matter how dark the night.

Eruraviel sat silently pealing a bit of fruit as she was lost in her own thoughts of hope that the kingdom would rebuild and be repaired so many people had come into hte castle and where there to offer her son there allegiance she prayer silently that peace would come and all would be well.  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff