to..
  go
  or not to go?
View Results

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:33 am
Sooo, I slept with one of my best friends. I'm aware this was probably a stupid thing to do. Anyways that was a couple of days ago and now i've been invited out to drinks with him. Question is do i go?? In reality i don't really want to/ i'm not sure i'll be able to because of transport. But i'm concerned that if i dont go it will look like i'm freaked out we had sex, as we havent really discussed it. confused But if i go will he think i want to sleep with him again?? considering these friends have pretty much ignored me all summer and have now invited me out twice in one week it does kind of feel i'm being invited for one reason. But then they've been my friend for 5 years so perhaps im over thinking them wanting to spend time with me??

Apologies for the rant, basically should i go or not??
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:53 am
User Image User Image

You can think of it as a one-night-stand, which (from what I can see) is what it was. Since it's just like that, you don't have to have any obligations towards them right? I think he just wants to sleep with you again, that's why he's inviting you out for drinks. I don't think you should go. Wait around for a couple of weeks before you go out with him again.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Aspirins And Alcohol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:14 pm
Just because you go does not mean you have to sleep with him again  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:30 pm
Going out with someone does not automatically obligate you to have sex. If he can't respect that, he's not your friend.

HOWEVER, friendship is a better base for a relationship than just lust... maybe he's willing to take it to the next level and this is his way of showing interest?

I vote you go, have a good time, take care you don't drink to the point of impaired judgment, and see what happens.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items