Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Run! Run!

All you know is fear.

Something is chasing you, sheer terror striking your heart as you race as fast as you can through the dark woods. You fear that whatever is chasing you will eventually catch you, or could find your family and friends and do something horrible to them. But you lead it away, hoping you could at least save them.

The ground rises and falls beneath you as you swiftly run through the thicket of trees. Everything becomes a blur until you reach a clearing, a white marble building the only thing within it. Without thinking twice, you rush towards it, hoping to slide in through a window. Hoping it can't find you within the walls. The moon above seems to shine brighter as you approach, chest heaving with your unsteady breath. Beating on the door, you cry for help.

The building itself is a prestine marble, three tiers high and cluttered with strange statues of leopards and moon emblems. There are three sets of doors upon the front, two smaller sets on the left and right, one larger set in the middle. Casting terrified glances behind you, it seems like eternity before the wooden doors finally move. A strange creature stands before you, offering a kind and all-knowing smile. She steps aside and you rush in, the door silencing the night terrors as it closes.

Safety.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:47 pm
The Goddess and her Servants

User Image
Name - Rapture
Nicknames - Rap
Angelique - None
Mated to - None
Family - None
Allies - Chandi
Bio - Rapture looks younger than most gods, and acts just as such. She's sweet, kind, loving, caring and compassionate, pleased with offering Fae a safe haven to dwell and shake off the problems of the world. Rapture is wiser than she appears, but hardly ever acts it. Her deep wisdom comes in spurts, and one really has to be paying attention to catch it. She loves hugs, cooking, cleaning and offering her powers to relieve Fae of their fears and anxieties.

User Image
Name - Souldouser
Nicknames - Soul, Doudou
Rank - Angelic to Rapture (servant)
Mated to - None
Family - None
Bio - Souldouser is Rapture's faithful servant, preoccupied with cooking and cleaning around the temple. She makes sure beds are made and the temple is free of dust. She also uses her Empathetic powers to relate to pained Fae, helping them through their problems with a deeper understanding than most. Souldouser is less vocal and childlike than her goddess, but is nonetheless kind and caring.

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Minus the crosses and other Christian emblems, palm trees, street signs, etc. of course. n_n)

This is the Temple of Sanctuary, a safe haven for Faekats of all kinds to escape the pain and terror of the outside world. No matter if it's bullying, night terrors, a stalker, becoming the prey of a vampire and so on, Rapture opens her temple to you. No evil intentions can pass through the doors, as divine magic prevents any harm from entering the temple. All are safe here, under the protection of the goddess.

The temple colors here are pink and gold (or red and gold, if males prefer it), and the sacred animals of the temple are leopards.

Here in the temple, there are several beds for overnight stays and food for the weary. Rapture and her servant, Souldouser, are here to provide safety and security to the burdened, exhausted and afraid. Empathy and compassion reign supreme here.

There are small fountains on the inside of the temple for drinking and washing one's cares away (though the fountains are not big enough to hold a whole Fae, just to drip their face in.) There stands a large altar in the apex of the biggest room, where statues of leopards and the moon stand for protection and security. Fae may worship there if they like, though Rapture is usually about if you wish to speak with her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:49 pm
Temple Rankings

Social Worker
Priest/Nun
Sentry
Guardian

[info coming later]  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:50 pm
heart Temple Followers heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:50 pm
heart Offerings to the Goddess heart  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:51 pm
heart Extra heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:38 pm
(Is it open? If not I will delete my post)

Ancile walks through the entrance and into the main room. He wastes no time and bows to one knee in the center of the room.

"I, Ancile the Shield, offer my services to the Goddess of this temple. I can not yet swear my allegiance as I do not know your highness well enough as of yet. However, I promise I will be faithful in doing my part to help all fae-kind."

Noble Kuwahara

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:30 pm
Rapture appeared shortly after the angelic entered the temple, a bedsheet in her hands. She was attempting to fold it with some difficulty, but ended up winning the fight against it after entering the main room. Her four ears perked when she noticed a visitor. He seemed very serious. A little like Souldouser.

"Oh! Oh hello hello! Please come in! And don't worry about the formalities!" the goddess said with a giggle and grin. She stepped closer to Ancile, two tails waving curiously behind her. "I'm Rapture! It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Shield."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:46 pm
Ancile was a little taken back by the casual nature of this goddess. He had not expected somebody so young, and never had he seen a diety doing the chores of a lowly servant. This impressed him deeply. An attitude of servitude was something to be admired. It was something he strongly believed in, that the greater you position, the more responsibility you had to help those under you and Rapture seemed to do it naturally. Ancile even found her a bit amusing.

"Ancile, if you do so please, call me Ancile. And the pleasure is definately my own," he looks about the empty temple and adds, "Is there... anything I can help with?"

Noble Kuwahara

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:59 pm
"Hmm... Let's see now... Well, I haven't had anyone to take care of. Apparently, nobody's in dire need of a safe haven." She sounded a tad disappointed, but shifted her somber mood to a cheerful one quickly. "But, that's a good thing! Souldouser has the kitchen, and if you're hungry, you can go there..."

The goddess wandered absently towards the ocrridor containing bedrooms and a few other feline statues. "In all honesty, there's really not too much you can do, but I'd always enjoy some company. If you're not too busy, that is." Rapture smiled, her bicolored eyes twinkling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:20 pm
Though it could not be seen over the collar of his cloak, Ancile was smirking. He followed in short step after her through the corridor, examining the decorations as he pasted by them.

Interesting, he thought to himself, I wonder if there is a symbolic meaning to the large cats and moon... or perhaps she just likes them? Most inquire about them later.

"Well, I'm definately not busy, " Ancile said, turning his attention back to Rapture, "It would seem that life in the world is tranquil for the time being. I see no need for my presence elsewhere."

Noble Kuwahara

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:15 pm
Rapture smiled, turning a corner to place the bedspread on an unmade bed. "I'm very glad to hear that! I'm afraid I've never left the temple. So much cleaning to do, you know?" The goddess was a strange one, much prefering to stay indoors than venture outside. It was no wonder Souldouser often told her she was strange and that she was never surprised no one knew about the goddess' existance.

Cocking her head, the earrings clinked. "How'd you find the temple, Ancile?" she asked quietly. Obviously he wasn't in any danger.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:42 pm
"Rumor really," He responded, his emerald eyes looking at the floor, "As an angelic, I was created with the need to serve a god or goddess. It is in our blood. I've been searching for such a diety to serve but for a long while it seemed a false hopr that I would ever find a diety that thought and believed as I do. The dieties I did find were generally selfish or uncaring, but I kept looking, asking around. Seek and you will find... and that I did. I eventually heard a rumor of a new temple being built and decided it would do me well to look into it. After reading the sign outside, I felt I had reached a place I could be of use. I was hoping to be of a bit more use though."  

Noble Kuwahara

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:52 pm
The goddess waved a caring hand. "Well, don't you worry, Ancile. There's plenty still to clean and such, but you'll really be needed if something bad happens and many a Fae need our help. But until then..." She looked up at the ceiling, as if it had all the answers.

It was true that Souldouser had pretty much taken over the soup kitchen, but there had to be more things to do than that. "Funny. Doudou never said anything about living to serve. She just kinda...showed up. But you've never met her." She leaned in, whispering like she was devulging some sort of divine secret.

"She's not the most vocal, you know. I like it when I'm not talking to a brick wall." She pulled back and gave another giggle. "What other sorts of gods are there, Ancile? I've only known of Chandi, since we have similar domains..."  
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff