Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Harpston: City Quarentined ((OPEN & ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image

The human life is a fragile thing...

User Image

One never seems to realize that until life is taken away... Let me explain... This is Harpston...
User Image
"The City of Friends" as it goes... It's a rather large city, just out in the deserts of Arizona... Not too far from Phoenix. Now, Harpston is like any other city, crowded streets, stores on every corner, robberies, murder, run by corporations... The works... But one thing always use to stand out... The Harpston Co. building...
User Image

Run by a C.E.O, named Bill Stone, Harpston Co. was a company that couldn't keep it's fingers out of everything... But mostly energy sources, and mining facilities... There was a new source of energy being used in Southeast Asia... Now, they had their own name for it, and I never cared much to learn it. But when Bill caught word of it, it became known as "Zbronium"

Zbronium was a strange new mineral. It was dark, nearly black. With multiple green glowing fractures in it, and gave off a green gas that smelled like rotting flesh... Foreshadowing, come to think of it... Bill launched a campaign to get Zbronium to become the "New Coal and Oil" and the American sheeple hoped right on-board... Soon, mining and fracking sites popped up all over, digging for this new substance... What followed was right out of a horror movie...

Workers had reported others for "Violent Tendencies," Others reporting to have been bitten by their friends in the workplace... These were nothing to look at, until whole mining groups were reported to have come down with high fevers, delirium, and soon to follow... Death... But the really ******** up part of all this?... They didn't stay dead... A day after their deaths, they would be seen, dragging their feet, as if they were still feeling ill... They lacked their former luster. Pale pasty skin, blank eyes, and some were even decaying, parts of bone and muscle exposed... Their bite marks were puffy, and swollen, and their breathing had a wheeze and gurgle...

It was the Zbronium... The very same Zbronium being used for energy... And sure enough, those exposed to it in the city... Suffered the same fate...
User Image
The city is overrun... I haven't seen a living soul in days... But I need to get to that building... If anyone receives this transmission... My name is Benjamin "T-Bone" Harrison from the military division Alpha Squad 179324... I'm currently hold-up at the Harpston City Hotel, room 325. And if you're just entering this city...
User Image
Well then, Welcome to Harpston... City of Friends...

"And the lord will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.
Zechariah 14:13"
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:09 pm
Rules:
No God Modding
No Cybering
Send me your character bios, and I'll post them under mine
Treat other's nicely
Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah
Obey the Gaia TOS
You gotta be a human, unless you get bit in the RP. Then by all means, be a shuffle-footer
3 character limit per player
Please be semi-literate (Meaning posting a sentence is bull-honky)
Enjoy and don't get bit

Character Bio Skeleton:

Gaia Name:
RP Name:
Ethnicity:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
Before the Apocalypse:
Why I'm Still Here:
Weapons: ((Max of 3))

Gaia Name: Connercrg
RP Name: Ben "T-Bone" Harrison
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 6'
Weight: 170 lbs
Strengths: Marksmanship, computers, melee, sneaking, and medicine
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: Cold, almost emotionless at times. Brave, loyal, and hell-bent on getting into the Harpston Co. Building
Before the Apocalypse: I was a soldier, trained to be on the front-lines of war. I killed my fair share, and saved some brother-in-arms... I had a wife, a daughter, and a son... That is, before this incident.
Why I'm Still Here: I need to get into that building. There has to be some way to stop this epidemic... There has to be...
Weapons: Remington 1100 Tactical Shotgun, Metal Baseball Bat, and 9mm Pistol

(Deceased)
Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma
RP Name: Erin Nyx
Ethnicity: White
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 114 lbs
Strengths: Stealth, marksmanship, speed, lock picking
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Confident, cheery, distrustful
Before the Apocalypse: Erin was trained from a young age to be an assassin and has made a good living off it. She has traveled to many countries for her jobs and had recently been hired to kill someone in Harpston. She wasn't at all pleased when the outbreak happened before she could get out of the city, and even less pleased when she saw her target was walking around again.
Why I'm Still Here: She doesn't like the idea of her targets not staying dead and wants to see if there's a way to fix that.
Weapons: Knives, sniper rifle, anything she can get her hands on

Gaia name: elsieAI

RP name: Nikita

Ethnicity: Asian-American

Height: 5'3

Strengths: Long ranged combat, shot accuracy, excellent swordsmanship

Personality: Friendly, tenacious, trustworthy and brave

Before the Apocalypse: Nikita was a member of the Towokana Clan, a contract killing group consisting of ninjas. Before Nikita could prove herself worthy as an independent contract killer, the incident happened...

Why am i still here: Nkita had to kill to survive, one thing that she had learnt from her clan was to never allow your life to go to waste. And fight until your very last breath

Weapons: A katana, throwing knives and shuriken, black stars

User Image

Gaia Name: Ace_Price
RP Name: PFC, Price, Robert, A
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5'9
Weight: 155 Lbs
Strengths: Piloting, Computers, CLS, Marksmanship, and Intelligence Gathering.
Appearance: Wears dirtied ACUs (Army Combat Uniform), PT (Patrol Cap), has Blue eyes, Brown hair, and carries his UAV Operating Computer in a locked hardcase on his back.
Personality: Loyal, Friendly, and Serious when need be.
Before the Apocalypse: Was finishing up Grey Eagle training in Ft.Huachuca Arizona.
Why I'm Still Here: After the base fell and everyone was separated in his company Price headed towards the nearest broadcasting location so he can maybe contact the military.
Weapons: M4A1 Assault Rifle, Gerber Knife, and an unusable UAV Operating computer.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:01 am
The Mutations:

The Watchers
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=mutation+zombie&offset=24#/d4pzlq9
Watchers do exactly what their name implies... They perch themselves on a high ledge, and with their large empty eyes, they watch, and follow, until the moment you let your guard down. One minute they're there... The next they're behind you...

The Horrors
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=abomination+zombie#/d2lur9l
Horrors are the real boogey-man of the zombie outbreak... They're fast, they're strong, and they're persistent... A simple headshot won't save you now...

Howlers
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=zombie+dog&offset=24#/d4e5n3z
Howlers are a zombie's bestfriend... When you're found, if it doesn't claim you for it's meal, it let's out a demonic howl, alerting all undead in your area... Better start running...

Brood-Matron
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q=mutation+zombie#/d5b5j3p
Something you do not want to piss off... Generally, a Brood-Matron will leave others alone, if not disturbed... It has the ability to give birth to zombified infants, that are more than willing to make a meal of you...

((More to Come))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:31 pm
((C'mon, people! Zombies! biggrin ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:50 pm
Rain began to fall down on the burning city of Harpston... Fires still burned bright. Blood, bodies, car shells all littered the streets... That and the living dead... In an apartment building sat a man... He watched out the window, watching the monsters shuffle along and eat the bodies still laying out there. Those who found nothing began to feast on each other... "Disgusting shits..." He mumbled... He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one, taking a long drag as he looked to the shotgun in his hand. He opened it, and slid some shells in. Closing the gun and exhaling smoke, he mumbles again "Ain't none of you bastards gunna take me... Be damned if I'm gunna be a shuffler..." A loud thump came from the door of the apartment... Then another... More constant pounding began to rattle the door! He could hear it's wheezing breath, and it's growls and gagging... He aimed the gun at the door "... Be damned if I'm gunna be a shuffler..."

The door bursted open! A zombie came stumbling in, slobbering and swinging it's arms around!

The man aimed the shotgun, and took off the monster's head! It's bottom jaw hung by a small tendon as it collapsed to the ground, blood oozing from it's neck hole... The man took another drag of his cigarette, then put it out on the corpse... "Rotting sack of s**t..." He growled, as he walked from the room, down the hall...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:17 pm
Price making his way towards where the man on the transmission should be though the first floor of the hotel. He snuck in easily enough, but was disheartened to hear groaning from around the corners and rooms making him wonder if the man going by "T-Bone" was still even alive. His question was soon answered as he heard a gunshot and Price made a groan of his own before taking cover behind the front desk. Price knew noise attracted the damn things and guns made more noise than anything so he figured the ones outside would be making their way towards him so he went the only "Safe" way... up.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

MackieGee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:09 am
yum_tamago Nikita yum_tamago

User Image

Ignoring the transmission, Nikita rummaged through each and every room of the Harpston Hotel, in search for valuable supplies in which she would be in need of later. Needless to say, when it comes down to food, its every man or should i say woman for herself. "BANG!" a gun shot ringed throughout the hallways of the hotel, Nikita gave a slight shrug of annoyance as she knew that more of the "shufflers" would be swarming the hallways due to the noise from the gunshot. She had to proceed to her next plan, which is to GTFO (get the f* out) of the building.

Nikita ran towards the door leading to the stairway, but to find it infested with shufflers slowly ascending the steps. With not a second to lose, she changed her course and upstairs instead. To her advantage, before she left the base of her clan, Nikita grabbed most of her gear, which included ropes for rock climbing. The rope would be a good tool to use in order to escape from the infested building, as she would be leaving by suspending off the side of the building using the rope. So heading to the roof of the hotel was definitely a good idea.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:05 pm
Undead began to burst through doors on T-bone's floor! They stumbled over their feet as they came closer, arms reaching for him, and roars echoing through the halls!

T-bone put his gun onto a make-shift strap that wrapped over his shoulder around his back. His other hand pulled out the baseball bat that was through his belt like a sword. He twirled the bat once as he stormed down the halls. He slammed the bat against the wall, taunting the zombies! "COME ON!" He yelled to them. He struck the bat on the wall once more"Come and f**king get it!"

The zombies screamed at T-Bone! White eyes glowing in a dimly lit hallway! Their footsteps sounded like thunder as they came closer, and closer!

T-Bone got only a little closer to them, and with a quick lash, bashed one across the head! Blood splattered on the walls, and the body fell with a lifeless 'Thump' T-bone kept swinging, breaking the heads off them, one by one! He got through the crowd, only a few bruises, and some torn clothes from them grabbing at him. He stumbled forward, and dropped to his knees, out of breath. What T-Bone saw next sent a chill through his spine... Down the hall, a large, monstrous zombie sat, crouched on all 4's... It was a Horror... "Sweet f**king Jesus..." He mumbled. It had caught the scent off all the blood, and heard the zombie calls...

The beast slammed it's fist down to the floor, showing it's strength as the building jostled! It's fangs split, revealing it's large maw! "RRRRAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!" The Horror began to shuffle towards T-Bone! The floor trembled! And the few lights on in the hotel flickered!

T-Bone turned, and ran down the hall! He looked over his shoulder at it. It was nearly within arms reach! Quickly, T-Bone turned a corner, sliding and falling to the floor! He scrambled, and picked himself up!

Just as T-Bone moved out of the way, the Horror turned to fast, scraped across the floor, and smashed out the weakened wall. The beast fell a good 3 stories, and landed on a car... The car alarm began to sound, echoing through the streets. Zombies began to swarm the corpse of the Horror, ripping it apart in a feeding frenzy... T-Bone looked out the hole the beast had left, watching it get torn to shreds. "3rd Horror this week... My luck's getting better..." T-Bone walked to a staircase, and began going down...  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

MackieGee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:29 pm

User Image

Nikita reached the roof without the need to kill any shufflers, she had rather stealthily sneaked passed them without alarming a single one. Stealth is one of Nikita's strong suit, one of the important requirements of a ninja. But to her surprise there were about four hungry shufflers stationed at the roof. Taking advantage of their obliviousness, Nikita took one end of the rope and tied it around a sturdy looking pipeline, and strapped the other end around her waist.

Without checking her surroundings before wholly concentrating on tying the knot, a shuffler managed to sneak up behind her without notice. But as it came closer and closer, Nikita heard the slight growl of hunger it made and by instinct she ducked out of the way. She reached for her katana and sliced of the shuffler's head. Nikita turned around concerned that the noise would have alarmed the other three shufflers, as expected it did. Nikita had no other way of escaping the shufflers but to jump off the roof.

Without hesitation Nikita ran to the edge and leaped for her life. The rope ended and halted Nikita on the side of the building of the first floor, Her stomach churned due to the large impact of the pull of gravity and the suspension of the rope. She saw a beastly looking creature, getting torn apart by the shuffler and thought to herself, "this is my chance, if i could just get rid of this rope" as if listening to her thoughts, the rope started to loosen. It suddenly occurred to her that she didn't tie the knot secure enough before she was jumped by the shuffler.

Nikita's mind went blank, when she free falling from the height of the first floor. To shield herself from any major blows to the face, Nikita extended her arms and ended up with a slight bone fracture on her left arm. She bit her lip, to prevent herself from screaming out aloud. Nikita composed herself and ran towards the nearest pharmacy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:42 pm
Price had killed a few Horrors on his way up with his Gerber and started to hear screaming. Great, someone who seems suicidal. After a few more seconds he hears the sounds of a Horror which made him immediately stop in his tracks and look up at the floor above him. After a moments thought he knew he had to get out fast so he started entering rooms finding them almost empty as if someone stile everything important. After a couple more rooms Price gave up after noticing a good amount of the zombies now heading up. Once he got near the staircase to the next floor he heard a crash from the Horror falling to its death. What in the world?... ******** I have to get out of here. Price aims his M4 at the zombies in front of him and starts to try and kill them with one shot each not always succeeding, but fortunately when the zombies tried to come back downstairs the would fall making it easier for Price to kill them. "Alright, let's do this."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

MackieGee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:56 pm

User Image

Nikita rummaged through her backpack, took out a towel she stole from the one of the hotel rooms and wrapped it around her furiously bleeding arm. The smell of blood attracts the shufflers, but thanks to the fallen Horror, it bought Nikita some time to escape from the crowd of shufflers. As she pushed through the doors, her blood trailed into the pharmacy following her path. Nikita knew she had to clean up the wound and bandage it up quickly before the shufflers came following the stench of her blood.

She grabbed a bottle of disinfectant, a couple of bandages for the road, herbal ointment and some painkillers. Nikita had been through a lot of bone crushing experiences in the past, so a mere bone fracture was no problem of hers. Within minutes, she disinfected the wound and was ready to head out in search for more food supplies. The resources she had gathered was barely enough for two weeks. Not knowing how long she would still be alive, she still thought that gathering food was her best option yet. Nikita sometimes silently hope for a companion in this escapade but she knew if she had more people to care for, the supply of food would drain out faster and the number of casualties would increase.

But due to the condition that she was in, Nikita had no way of fending for herself when she leaves the pharmacy. So she decides to sleep in the doctor's office upstairs until dawn the next day, when she regains some strength. Before that, she pushed the security button under the cashier's counter, which barred up the whole pharmacy. Nikita was not taking any chances on leaving the pharmacy unsecured, as she knows that the shufflers maybe dumb but they can break down any door when they set their mind to it. Nikita lied on the couch of the office, swallowed two pills of painkillers and before she knew it her eyelids shut, to an endless black dream...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:14 am
T-Bone could hear repeated gunshots... Survivors! He quickly ran down the stairs, readying his shotgun in one hand, and the bat in the other. It came to his attention that who ever he might find, could be even less friendly than the undead. But more people on his side meant possibly more people to help getting into the Harpston Co. building... T-Bone descended the stairs, and found a mass of undead walking through the doorway. Gunshot after gunshot they fell to the floor, holes through their heads steaming from the bullets. T-Bone stood on the landing between 2 flights of stairs, out of the way of the fire, off to the side to the wall. He put away the shotgun and bat, and pulled out his 9mm pistol. He cocked it, aimed, and 'BANG' missed. 's**t, knew I should've waited to drink that whiskey.' He thought, as he aimed again. 'BANG' Head shot, one fell to the floor. He grinned as he began to diminish their numbers on the other side. T-Bone stopped for a moment to call out "If you've been bit, this would be a damn good time to say something!" Some of the zombies began to turn to T-Bone, realizing he was a closer target. They began to stumble up the steps onto the landing he stood on. Falling over the steps, and climbing as they drooled blood from their open mouths. T-Bone growled, watching them climb up, getting closer and closer! In his thoughts, he caught a peripheral look at the nearby pharmacy. The bars were closing. Either their was a zombie concerned with burglary, or someone was alive in there too! He stepped back, and pulled out the small radio he had from his squad. He had specially rigged it to connect to nearby radios. "Hey! If you can hear me, I know you're alive in there. And we're about to die in here! Harpston Hotel, AGH! Get the f**k off me!! Harpston Hotel, in the stairway!"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

MackieGee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:51 am

User Image

"HEY!" a manly voice sounded from the radio, Nikita jolted up from her short lived nap, annoyed but curious. She looked through the unbarred office window to find a swarm of shufflers aggressively shoving each other to enter the Harpston Hotel. "I don't know if i would be much help with a limp arm" she thought to herself, but came to her senses and swallowed a couple more painkillers before leaping out of the office window. Nikita did not intend to lose such a perfect fort like the pharmacy by ridding the bars off the front door, jumping from the office window was her only solution.

She sneaked up behind the shufflers and stealthily slashed their heads with her katana, Every lift of her arm was an excruciating pain, blood began to seep through her bandage, this was not a good sign. "s**t!" some shufflers seemed to have caught the scent of the her blood and begin walking towards her ignoring the other two gunners at the stairway. Nikita tried her best to distance herself from the shufflers but there is so much a couple of throwing knives and black stars can do. She smiled and thought to herself, "At least some of the shufflers are heading towards me instead of further trapping the other survivors"

Nikita fought the urge to just collapse there and then, her blood was draining and she had limited energy left in her. But she continued to do as much damage to the shufflers as she can. The slashing seemed never ending as more and more shufflers part from the stairway. Nikita heard gunshots drawing closer towards her but her vision started to blur....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:00 pm
Price still firing at the Shufflers that didn't seem to end was interrupted by another's gun shots that hit a few of the damned things causing about half the group to turn around and head in that direction. He heard the man yell out asking if he had been bit, but other than a few close calls he had to say no. Soon after he heard the man shouting something through a radio and then scream. "I haven't been bit yet so you don't go and get bitten now either!" Price yells in his direction and finishes the rest of his round off at the Shufflers heading to him. Unfortunately before he could finish reloading the Shufflers had finally started heading up in waves and one jumped onto Price trying to bite him.

Price now on the ground and more shufflers coming cusses and hears yet another sound from Nikita's direction as she gets their attention. Price uses this opportunity to hit the Shuffler off him and finish reloading. He kills the Shuffler near him and fires at the ones near Nikita and starts running in her direction while yelling back at T-Bone "Hurry over here! We can escape this way!"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

MackieGee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:36 pm

User Image

The figure running towards looked like one of those shufflers, NIkita positioned her katana in front of her with both her hands but her left arm gave out immediately causing the katana to slip off her fingers. Panicked, she grabbed a throwing knife from her pocket and was ready to attack the approaching "shuffler" But to her surprise the approaching figure aimed his gun at her and shot the shuffler behind her. To her relief, the figure was a survivor, Nikita sheathed her katana and forcefully ran towards the pharmacy.

"Come on hurry up!" shouted Nikita. Jumping up to the open window was not an option with her wounded arm, she needed someone to lift her up. The man was right for the job. As she pointed the way to her safe haven, the man called out to another survivor, unmasking their location. Nikita immediately regretted her decision to help the man, but she was in no position to argue at this point. She waited patiently for the other survivor to show while scouting the area for any potential danger coming their way...

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff