Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Exam] I must not tell lies. (Kettil) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:44 pm
Selene was very excited about giving out her first exam! And the best part about the exam was that the student she had picked the name for happened to be one of her favorites. Oh, she hadn't been here long, but there were two or three students that truly exemplified everything she'd imagined teaching would accomplish. Little minds ready to soak up the wisdom she offered, and thirsty for more.

These were her favorite pupils, and she did not hesitate to admit it! But one particular favorite was moving into a new grade, and she just knew her very first exam had to be with someone special.

When Kettil arrived, he would find Selene sitting very quietly at her desk, petting a small snake otokoyo tart that sat happily in her lap, purring away. She looked all smiles, and ready for an exciting exam. Behind her, her blackboard waited clean and pristine, recently washed. There were several pieces of chalk in the holder underneath it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:48 pm
EXAM TIME, YEAH!

Kettil was actually pretty excited for some exam time. Excited and pumped up. He was going to own the exam and it didn't matter who was giving the exam but he did find that it was a teacher he had enjoyed attending class with.

Despite Endzela trying to lay on a fresh pile of guilt on him.

His Owl sat upon his shoulder as he entered the class to see that the Professor was already in attendance. She got extra brownie points for not making him wait. That meant he would get into less mischief that way. He grinned cheerfully at her, "Hey teach!" he said happily.

Endzela tipped her head a bit toward the professor, being polite as always.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:00 pm
Punctual! Kettil was racking up big points with his professor, so far. It was a good thing she had no idea he'd been the one to sabotage her slides, in her first class. No, he was clearly the perfect student, and he would get the perfect exam. She knew what exams were supposed to be like, and she wasn't going to disappoint!

"Welcome, Mr. Blacke." Her tiny voice barely whispered out. "It's a pleasure to see you again! Your homework was exemplary, by the way. Thank you so much for submitting it."

She gestured one hand to a seat, while the other continued to pet her otokoyo. "Please, sit down for a moment, won't you? You'll be doing a lot of standing during your exam, so perhaps a little break first, hmm?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:05 pm
Kettil smiled happily, "Really? I wasn't sure if I did that great," he laughed a bit showing an odd moment of humility, "to be fair, my Familiar helped a lot," he rubbed the back of his neck. When the Professor noted he'd be doing a lot of standing he furrowed his brow a bit and then moved to have himself a seat.

What was in store? He had no idea.

"I am so happy you are doing well, Professor," Endzela said cheerfully. A wing hit her Reaper upside the head as if to punish him some more for something he'd done.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:25 pm
"Aha, a little bit of help, hmm?" She gave the owl a small smile. "I will allow it. After all, the familiar is an extension of the reaper. She was merely part of you helping yourself, who can fault that!" She giggled quietly, covering her mouth with one hand, before continuing. "Well, whenever you feel rested, and comfortable, please do begin. Your test is quite simple. Please come upto the blackboard behind me, and pick up a piece of chalk. We will be doing a writing exercise for the first part of our exam!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:29 pm
Kettil grinned a bit and nodded, "Yeah! Awesome way to look at it," he said happily. Mostly what Endzela did was make sure he stayed on task rather than letting his mind wander off on him. He tilted his head a bit. Writing exercise?

...Not as exciting, but okay.

He moved to get up and wandered up to the board, "No time like the present," he announced, as Endzela simply flew off of his shoulder and moved to perch on the back of a nearby chair.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:02 pm
"Splendid!" Selene turned her chair so she could face the boil when he stood at the board. Her hand never once stopped petting the gentle looking pet in her lap. "Now, I want you to write the following phrase on the board. Are you ready? Prepare to write it as I speak." She waited until he was ready, poised with chalk, before clearing her throat and reciting very clearly:

"I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work."

Her expression did not change, even as she spoke. But there was something in her black eyes that told a different tale. A tale of how she'd asked Malcolm for a spell to test the marker used by the perpetrator, gathering the fingerprints that would eventually lead to the person who had drawn those things. And suddenly, things did not look so delightful for Kettil, anymore.

Selene had chosen him, very specifically, for his exam.

And now, it was clear as to why.

"You will write that phrase for me one thousand times, on this very board. Make sure you leave room, but don't worry! The board expands along its right side. Ah, and there issss.. one more thing?"

She gave him a sweet smile, and held up one of the pieces of chalk. "You see, these chalk are very finicky. Every time you write the phrase, there is a good chance it will disappear. And if it does, well, I'm terribly sorry but then it will not count! I'm sure you'll do splendidly regardless, hmm?"

Selene leaned back in her chair, and her fingers brushed through her Otokoyo's fur lovingly. "Best get started! Don't want to be here forever, after all."

Kettil's Exam Part 1
In each post, roll 2d100. The number you get is how many times the phrase stayed on the board, out of 200 writings. You must get a cumulative score of 1000 before completing this task.

Pales rolled 2 100-sided dice: 33, 6 Total: 39 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kettil's expression was that of comical shock. Shock which then lead into guilt which then turned into him laughing.

Not because he didn't take it seriously but because he respected the teacher for catching on to him. He should have known better and now he was paying the price and he took up the chalk and started to write down the phrase only to have it stay a small number of times after he wrote it out more than two-hundred times.

He was pretty sure Selene was evil but he still loved her for her teachings and how she did things.

She was still evil.

Endzela on the other hand felt smug and vindicated, "I knew she'd catch you!"

(39)  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales rolled 2 100-sided dice: 87, 1 Total: 88 (2-200)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:17 pm
He shot Endzela a look, "Well, of course she caught me," Kettil said back at her simply. Then he wrote out another set of two-hundred. His hand felt like it was about to fall off. At least this time a lot more stuck onto the board.

Whoever came up with this chalk was probably far more evil than Selene. He was sure of it.

"Don't get sloppy~," Endzela coached cheerfully.

(127)  
Pales rolled 2 100-sided dice: 26, 35 Total: 61 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:20 pm
I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work.
I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. ]I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work.

Needless to say he was ignoring the taunts of his Familiar so he could focus on the work ahead. Mentally he cursed as some of the phrases disappeared from the board.

(188)  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales rolled 2 100-sided dice: 98, 18 Total: 116 (2-200)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:23 pm
There was a certain amount of satisfaction when the words stuck around in larger groups. It was like the chalk was taking mercy on him. (*A*)

He began to write more determinedly as he carefully shifted a bit over toward the side.

...He was pretty sure the phrase was going to haunt him when he went to bed tonight...

(304)  
Pales rolled 2 100-sided dice: 65, 56 Total: 121 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:26 pm
Endzela just watched him as he took a break for a moment or two before he started attacking the board with renewed vigor...

"Can't you switch hands?" Endzela asked curiously.

Kettil paused a moment then tried it. It was barely readable. He went back to his main writing hand.

(425)  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales rolled 2 100-sided dice: 35, 25 Total: 60 (2-200)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:31 pm
What's that? You want to disappear some more? Well, go right on ahead.

Kettil huffed a little bit.

(485)  
Pales rolled 2 100-sided dice: 44, 16 Total: 60 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:33 pm
I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work.
I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. ]I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. ]I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. ]I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work. ]I shall never again doodle on my Professor's class work.

Kettil found that the exact same number stuck around as earlier. He made a face at the chalk before he resumed writing some more. He's gonna need some ice and maybe a hug or few and ...

(545)  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales rolled 2 100-sided dice: 17, 13 Total: 30 (2-200)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:37 pm
...Maybe the chalk was sentient. Cause after he had made a face at the chalk it let even less phrases stick to the board than it did earlier.

Kettil let out a small sound of dismay, "C'mon, we're having a good time, aren't we?"

(575)  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces