Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[Haunted House][6 vs ???] Team Grab Deacon and Run. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sexy Cocaine rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:57 am
(( Name subject to change because I'm lame ))

Status Effect
NO HEALING IS ALLOWED IN BATTLE. Someone is whispering to you about something, but you can't place out what, it is hard to focus. Everything distracts you, even the tiniest flash of light or flicker of movement.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:10 pm
Ah, so this was where the fake Amityville led to, was it? Xiu grimaced as the familiar building came into view, a shudder running through her body. This place never failed to bring back terrible memories of her first "field trip", and frankly, something about this place just gave her the chills. It was bad enough before, but now that the fog had settled in...

The question was, where was she supposed to go? Since Xiu had decided to go back to her dorm and prepare first, it seemed as if most of those who had run in earlier had already gone elsewhere. Mot was nowhere in sight, and neither were Yin or Amrita--two friends, she had been told, that had fallen victim to the insanity.

They had to save them. How, she had no idea, but...but they just had to. And not only those two, but the other infected students as well. As Xiu tried to determine just where it was she was supposed to be heading, she noticed a slender figure lurking within the mist. At first, the ghoul bristled in alarm, instinctively lifting her fists in front of her and bending her knees...but then she realized who it was.

"Riyo!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Having followed Riyo inside, Astra swiveled in mid air, trying to take in every horrifying detail at once. Which was difficult to do considering everything was smothered in fog. Distantly she heard Yuki call out, and she looked behind to make sure the boil was still in tow. She watched him fearfully; Yuki was only a first year student, he wasn't as adapt to defending himself as she was. Not that...she was that good a fighter, but she had more experience to say the least.

And as she followed the feline ghoul, the fairy whimpered to herself. Something was in her head, keeping her thoughts in a haze of confusion. The fairy thought she was very easy distracted, but this? This was insane! She doubted she could summon up the focus to use her healing abilities, and this made her want to cry. What if Riyo or Yuki got hurt?

The next thing to grab her attention however was a crouching figure in the distance. She frowned, ready to attack but the voice that rang out made her sigh in relief.

"Xiu! Stay close to us, and Riyo wait up!" She called out, flying towards them. "I'm here to help!"  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:15 pm
To begin with, Yuki had been rather terrified of the idea that he was going to run back into this horrid house blindly and not find either of the ghouls he'd been following. Fortunately, he did find them.

Fortunately they were all together again, but unfortunately they were here again and if it was even a fraction like the last time... Well, honestly Yuki didn't want to be here. But something had to be done. If they didn't help Deacon and the others who had been overtaken by Insanity and ushered away... The ghost didn't want to think of what would become of them, if the worst hadn't already come to pass.

"Astra!" The first name that Yuki called, with the fae being the first voice he overheard. He saw Riyo, and another student near her. Yuki hadn't officially met Xiu. She was one of the many students he recognized merely from passing in day to day activities. Were introductions appropriate right now?

Yuki heaved a heavy sigh of relief. They were safe, for now.

"Have you seen anyone else yet?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:49 pm
Amphi on the other hand, had just returned to Amityville to rest with Roch when she felt her danger to Xiu senses tingling. The mermaid had left the reaper's room and ended up lost herself...

And headed right into a strange white fog that dropped her neatly off into the haunted house hallways. Ther mermaid crossed her arms and stayed in place. If anything, instead of searching, maybe a student would find her instead and she could figure it out from there.

The mermaid bit her lip as just what she wanted happened. A pretty black cat...demon? ghoul started her way. She heard the faint ghoul's whispering and then cocked her head. Well Riyo might've not known it then but she already rescued one student...

And look there was more! A fae, A boil and...Xiu?? Ah that made it so better!

She opened her mouth to call out, expecting silence and was surprised when she heard her own voice come out.

"Xiu?" The mermaid covered her mouth with a gasp and smiled. Her voice! it was back. THANK THE GODDESS ABOVE. "Uh excuse me! Riyo? Is that you?" Amphi looked at the demoness and then flushed.."If you don't mind, I am no good at rescuing either but I would love to help you? I have a friend here and...." She looked at the rest of the group, "if you guys don't mind me joining in as well?"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:52 am
Amphi's danger senses were well-placed, because another figure was slowly making their way towards the group from the fog. Stripes. One could see stripes. Vertical stripes.

It would seem Lou had picked the perfect time to slink out of his little hole in the wall and into some strange fog. Ugh. This place was certainly no party waiting to happen.

Oh wait. Maybe it was. Xiu was here, after all. Ah, Xiu. He hadn't seen her since he ran away at the laundromat and left her with the bill. He was good at sneaking, but whether he'd get the drop on the baku and wrap her arm around her shoulder was up to luck. "Ah, ma chérie, what an awful night to be out and about, no?"

Well, would you look at that. A rag tag group of adventurers right in front of him. "Oh! The mermaid ghoul. And some hippy guy with a sex doll. And princess boil is here too. Be still my heart. We'll have so much fun." Not that he really knew what they were doing in a nasty place like this. "So uh... Buddy. Where'd you get that doll, eh?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:37 am
Riyo had noticed a figure in the fog approaching too, and frankly the ghoul wasn't about to wait for another opportunity. She charged.

And threw on the breaks as soon as she saw the color of the hair, a fist shaking from adrenaline inches from the baku. "Xiu..." The feline squeaked, allowing her trembling arms to fall on either side. She didn't want to say sorry again. The ghoul had already said it so much already. It looked for a small moment that the cat ghoul might just spill her guts to her demon friend. She took in a deep, shaking breath with a bent posture-

Then Astra showed up. Immediately she was back to standing up straight, eyes full of hate and rage. "Don't ******** tell me what to do." Apparently Riyo's emotional spectrum had been knocked down to two flavors: scared and angry.

The ghoul cupped her hands over her face, tempted to scream out of sheer frustration, but didn't. "No. I haven't seen anybody e-" Nevermind. It seemed like people were popping out of the woodwork. Who was that voice?

It seemed obvious that Riyo didn't recognize the mermaid newcomer, but the timidity of her questions reminded her a lot of the baku. It was, for some reason, a lot harder to scream at them right now. "Do what you want. I didn't even know we had a group." Prideful until the end. Even if Amphi had overheard her comment.

Was she happy that Lou showed up? Oh, no. Her rage levels were going through the roof, and she still wanted to kick his a** from last time, but for now, she could only take in a deep breath and try to ignore the fly. He seemed to feast on attention.

"Look, guys." Yuki and Astra already knew, but she'd save time explaining if she just put it all out there. "There's a cat boil somewhere around here. I need to take him out of this. I... I don't know how or what I need to do to make this happen but..." Nervously the ghoul fidgeted with her hair. "I will pull that b*****d out of this place kicking and screaming if that's the way things have to be."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:52 am
Yuki was shocked to see another ghoul approach them. Well, there had been a lot of students helping to clean up the grounds, so he supposed it was expected that several if not all of those present had gotten lost in the fog. What had originally just been Riyo, Astra and himself was turning into a respectable group. Safety in numbers, right? This was a good thing.

"We're certainly not going to chase you off," Yuki said toward Amphi. "It's safer if we stay to groups. I'd say the more the merrier... But... Not much to be merry about right now."

You know how the saying goes, that things can always get worse?

The stranger's suit caught Yuki's attention first, the walking distraction veering his attention away from the rest of the group. Naive in his afterlife or not, there was something distinctly unpleasant about the boil. Yuki really didn't have much time to wonder what or why that might have been because it took Lou ten seconds flat to announce what a rude jackhole he was.

Being called a hippy wasn't nearly as much of a jab as what he called Astra. Yuki's eyes widened at first, in disbelief of what he'd just heard. Oh, but then he asked where he'd gotten her. The boil could feel his anger rising and he spoke up a little louder than he'd intended. "Astra isn't a... Doll." He couldn't even bring himself to say it, knowing that the poor fae was going to be embarrassed enough as it was. "Just who the hell do you think you are?"

And when Riyo spoke up, Yuki set his jaw and made an effort to drop it. Most of them were here for a reason, and that reason was not whoever the guy in stripes was.

Yuki laughed dryly. "I imagine that that's exactly the way it'll have to be. Finding him might be the easier part..." And considering where the fog had taken them, that was saying something.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:34 pm
Ah--oh, um, wow. Perhaps this place wasn't quite as empty as she had initially assumed. The ghoul's eyes widened slightly as more students suddenly appeared. Two of them--Astra and Amphi--were familiar, while the boil who had been accompanying the former was not. Or rather, she could distinctly recall having seen him before in the passing, but...

"I'm Xiu," She offered with a small smile, figuring that she might as well introduce herself if they would be sticking together for a bit. "I'm glad to see you and Astra are safe. You too, Amphi!" The baku turned to look at each of them in turn, but then her smile faded slightly, replaced by a look of concern as she turned back to look at Riyo. Slowly, she realized out to take the ghoul's hand and give it a light, reassuring squeeze.

And then she jumped in fright when an arm suddenly slid around her shoulders.

Jackdamnit, Lou!

Xiu did not look pleased at the vampire's sudden arrival, her tapir-shaped ears drooping as she turned to stare at him. "What are you doing here? It's dangerous--you should be back at the dorms. And--" --Ugh. Clearly he still enjoyed making up terrible nicknames for people. Without another word, Xiu puffed out her cheeks and aimed a weak kick for the boil's shin before whirling back around to face Riyo. Her expression softened immediately when she listened to the bakeneko speak.

"Okay, I'll help. I have...friends who I want to look for as well, so..."

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:38 pm
Amphi waved a hello to Xiu as well and smiled in relief. Because introductions were nesscary, she too offered her name, "Hi, I'm Amphitrite. Um Amphi if you'd like for short. Its nice to meet Yuki? and Astra?" She flushed before looking at Riyo...who looked very upset at the turn.

She didn't want to impose but...since everyone had banded together, the mermaid took the bristling of Riyo well by just offer her a shy smile instead.

"Thank you Riyo." The mermaid moved over closer and watched the rest of the group. Although her senses started to tingle as she felt a very unwelcome presence...that of a certain vampire boil who made it his job to scare, intimdate and generally offend the population of Amityville.

Lou.

She came to stand behind Xiu and send glares at the vampire.

"No Lou, No bad touching. Were here to find people." Okay this meek mermaid was not that great with intimadation, one thing had when they last met though. She reached out and yanked on his tie to bring him eye level with her. "It's going to be dangerous, and if you can't hold your own then your weighing us down. I'll send you straight through one of those white fog portal things and into another section of this haunted house and won't even bat a eye..." This was completely said with a dead pan voice, apparently the mermaid had been building up this rage-o moment for Lou since their last meeting. "And if you say another thing rude, I will twist your necktie and leave you hanging in the middle of the room for bait for one of the creatures we are trying to find. Got it?"

Threats....

She turned around to look at Riyo instead and frowned. "A cat boil?" She nodded, not paying a mind to Lou anymore. "I'll do whatever I can to help then. I heard that Amrita and Yin are in here too..." And there was no way Amphi was going to leave without those two as well. If they found one, she hoped they could find them all. He phone buzzed with a message from her friend and she frowned looking at it. Worry clenched in her belly for the reaper but...she had to believe that he was strong and he was smart...smarter then herself...

Dragain
Text to Thana: I'll worry about myself AND you! And here was to hoping we won't have any battles....Good luck friend!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:25 pm
"Why are you helping others?" The voice, one that only Amphi could hear, rang loud and clear, as the fog fluxed, grew thicker around the group. "Always putting others in front of yourself, despite everything that happened - well, even if you help them, what would happen if they figured out you are tainted, that you could betray them at any second. Aren't you the manipulative one, shy and sweet, pretending that everything is okay, drawing everyone into your web of lies so that they may one day suffer the same fate."

A pause, a hiss, a sigh. A strong feeling of satisfaction and bitterness. Resentment. Anger, uncontrollable now, growing in her like thick welts, a blight spreading through every recess of her core. "Wouldn't it be nice if everyone got what they deserved so they can know exactly how you feel? Wouldn't it be nice to never be lonely again?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 pm
Amphi jumped at the sound of a voice, her head turning as if it was spoken right by her. Stopping in her tracks as she turned again.

"Did you say...." The mermaid blinked as she looked at the group of people with her. Not one of them was looking at her, nor talking to her as the whisper slid to her other ear...seductive and yet chilling. Her eyes only widened as the voice whispered what she had always known. Somewhere deep inside her what she questioned all the time.

She bit her lip as the words sank in...only to her. She looked nervously around, Tainted. She was tainted. She knew and still she rushed headlong in to help strangers, and to help her own friends. Knowing full well that at any moment hunters would find her and this group...

"I'm not manipulative!" The mermaid snapped and covered her mouth. She had never meant to drag them in. She had never meant to pose a threat to them! Strangers! People she wanted to meet and become friends with!

And Everything was okay, Everything was alright! She was better! She even had her voice back. After so long she had finally gained the courage to speak again! To open herself to trusting! Wasn't this okay!??!

Except it wasn't.

It wasn't okay....

Why had she been taken? All she had ever done was be nice, to keep to herself...she may of been curious about things...she finally had gotten to know people and school was going right for her. And it had been ripped away from her when the hunters took her away...

But was it their fault or the students and the teachers? The ones who lied and lied and led them down to the cave..wouldn't it be nice for just once if someone she knew, someone she trusted felt the pain she had suffered. The horror of being ripped apart and put back together and know when they sent you home...they sent you utterly alone.

Wasn't it true now? The only people she could relate to..Amrita and Yin were creatures of the fog...Wouldn't it have been nice if everyone suffered like this mermaid had?

And it fought with the part of her that never wished it on others, to be glad that it wasn't Roch, Danny...Xiu or Lizzy that had their cores so utterly violated. That it wasn't the strangers she had just met....

She wrapped her arms around her as she stopped to battle with herself internally. Part of her sincerely hoped that for once...being a stranger would earn this group to move on...because at the same time...because they were strangers she felt she wouldn't have the issue of betraying them.

"I don't want you to tell me...I'm not lonely..." The mermaid whispered. She wasn't...she wasn't...

Zoobey
asdfghjkl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:54 pm
Astra was feeling more hopeful by the minute, as their little party grew in numbers and strength. While she was not familiar with the mermaid whom had shown up, the fae was ecstatic to have her along. "We're happy to have you along!" She beamed at Amphi, then turning to look at Riyo. She silently fumed at the felines remarks, but let it go. This was no time to be getting angry over something so small, and it was clear Riyo was very upset about Deacon.

Lou's remarks, however, were something she couldn't ignore. Not only had she been compared to a doll (which were short by the way), but a s....s....no, she didn't even want to say it.

"I'M NOT A DOLL YOU STUPID JERK!" She said angrily, staring daggers at the vampire whom reminded her of Ttius. But her anger subsided when she saw Yuki stick up for her. Astra couldn't help but blush.

"Go Xiu!" She cheered on the Baku when she kicked Lou. She hoped it would hurt a lot too. She continued to cheer as well when Amphi gave him a swift talking to. But she was soon dragged back to the grim face of reality, overhearing the mermaid speak of more victims, including Amrita whom she had talk to before. Her face fell; how were they going to rescue everyone?

As she ponded over the enormity of their tasks, she heard Amphi shout. Turning to the mermaid, she frowned. "Are you okay?" She asked with concern.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hitsuzen rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 5 Total: 17 (2-24)

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All of that shouting... Was probably not a good idea.
Or maybe it was a great idea, considering what - or whom - the bickering drew to them.

The fog seemed to draw into itself for a brief moment, and within it materialized one of the friends they sought. Even if the bakeneko had used 'friend' lightly, he was farther from their friend now than he ever had been or would be.

Cold, jagged claws flexed before swiping violently toward the two ghouls who had raised their voices and disturbed him.

"Leave us in peace..."

Strange words to offer just before trying to forcibly silence someone. Apparently the only peaceful student was a dead student.

OOC

User Image
Total HP : 55 / 60
Damage Done: 11 HP
Targets: Amphi & Astra

Nyxtsuki Moon

poke mattix

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash