Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!] [HH 4 vs. ?] More Than Meets the Eye [M/S/T/X] Fin Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kaiyumi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:31 pm
The logical choice after separating from her previous group was to go back to the real Amityville and recuperate...but for some reason, instead of heading back to the (relative) safety of the school, Xiu had decided to spend some more time wandering around the Haunted House by herself. It was definitely not the smartest idea--especially since it had become clear that there were insanity-laced creatures just waiting to attack from the shadows, among other groups--but the baku was hesitant to take a break. Not now, when she knew there were friends "lost" out there.

Yes--despite the fact that they had both been infected with insanity, Xiu was desperate to find Yin and Amrita. However--and this was a question that crossed her mind many times--even if she were to find them...what would that accomplish? She didn't know any processes that could potentially revert her friends to their former selves, and meeting either of them while she was alone seemed more like a death wish than anything else. No, if she wanted to explore further, she would have to find some other students to form a group with.

Now the only questions was where she would find these students. No matter how many rooms Xiu wandered into, there was never another soul in sight. If it really came to it, all she would be able to do was leave. Although...

"...Where...is the exit again?"

Quote:
ALL DAMAGE HAS NO MODIFIER (ie: you don't need to subtract -6 ). You feel something brush against you, unsettling as it literally envelops you in a blanket of cold. You feel stronger but more distant, as if the battle around you is happening to someone else...

Blade Kuroda

Inu-Mitsu

Oniongrump

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:05 pm
After having filled Mitsu in on what had happened at the festival cleanup, Shun informed her that he was going to be investigating the fog. Something was very much wrong.. especially considering he noticed a few students had changed. However they didn't attack them, but had gone into the fog. He didn't really know what was going on, aside from it having something to do with insanity. But he wanted to find out. Perhaps the more he knew, the better he could protect her.

Speaking of which, he was definitely going to need to do that here. She had insisted on following him, which did surprise him considering this was probably going to be dangerous.

Once he found a foggy area, he went on and entered.. finding himself at the haunted house of all places. It wasn't the same, however. There was a thick fog all around, and it was cold here. Did something brush against him? The Reaper frowned as he looked to make sure Mitsu was still nearby. He had gone ahead and summoned his daggers, not really sure what to expect around here.

Certain he didn't expect to hear the voice of his 'little sister'.

"Xiu, where are you?" he called out, trying to see where she was exactly.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:20 pm
It hadn't been long after he entered the haunted house that the black dog had been separated from both Ren and LW. Left alone to find his own way through the building. Typical. He always managed to wind up in these situations and always at the worst of times. He'd be lucky to find the two of the again before--

"Crap--" There was movement up ahead and thanks to the lighting in the building he couldn't tell who it was. Or at least not until--

"Xiu, where are you?"

The voice was familiar at least and though he failed to re-call the reaper boils name, again, he knew that at least they were on the same side.

"You guys wouldn't have happened to see Ren or LW? Would you?" He started, announcing his presence before he moved any closer. But thank Jack for other students!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:20 pm
It certainly wasn't ideal and it truly wasn't a situation Mitsu was ready to dive into. Her mentality just wasn't ready for something like this but it also wasn't ready to sit back in her room and do nothing but fret over the idea that Shun might not come back. The idea scared her more than anything which was why she had followed him out of her dorm despite the news of looming danger.

Mitsu was tense most of the walk, her eyes staring into the fog with worry. It reminded her of the Hunter's island while they had been out on the beach. It had been foggy in most spots which gave her an unwelcome feeling of deja vu.

Taking in a deep breath Mitsu followed Shun through the fog only to end up at the second to last place she would ever want to be. The Haunted House. It had been the place where she had been taken and she instantly stepped behind Shun clinging to his jacket. Mitsu only peeked around him when she heard Xiu's voice. Xiu was here? Why was she here?! Was she by herself? Was she in danger?

There was another voice shortly after and Mitsu jumped and hid from sight again only peeking around slightly to look at the black dog. Wait...she knew him. Okay they were safe. Hopefully. Maybe....for now.

For Tybalt she shook her head as a reply. They had just arrived and had yet to see or hear anyone beyond him and Xiu.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:43 pm
Xiu nearly jumped out of her skin at the sudden yell, but she immediately brightened up when she realized that the voice had been an extremely familiar one. "Aniki? Um, I'm--...doesn't matter, uh, stay right there! I'll come to you!"

Turning in the direction that his voice had (hopefully) come from, Xiu made her way through the fog, squinting as she searched for her "big brother"'s figure beyond the mist. She was finally allowed to breath a sigh of relief when, eventually, she spotted the reaper's figure up ahead. However, as she got closer, two other students began to come into view. She eyed the smaller with the two with wide eyes. Was that...?

"Mitsu?!" The baku looked startled to see her friend out here, and she quickly shot Shun a questioning look, her pink eyes round. Her gaze then slid to the other boil, and she tilted her head at him curiously. She had definitely seen him around before, but as for his name...

"Um, hello," She greeted, lips curving upwards in a vaguely embarrassed smile, "I'm sorry, I...can't recall if we've met before. I'm Xiu!" Pausing, she looked between the boil and Shun, cocking her head to the side, "Did the three of you come together?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:58 pm
It was Xiu! Though, as requested, he stood tight. Shun would have taken Mitsu by the hand, but he had daggers at the moment. He was content to stand close to her, however. Though, he soon heard another voice nearby, causing him to look to the side warily. It was the black ghost dog, however, so he was able to relax. Tybalt, if he recalled correctly.

"You and Xiu are the first ones we've seen upon entering here," he replied with a shake of his head. The Reaper looked to his fiance for the moment to make sure she was alright. It wasn't hard to tell that she was jumpy about being here.

"She didn't want me to go alone," he explained to the baku, upon catching that questioning look after seeing and stating Mitsu's name. He soon shook his head to her as well to her verbal question, "Mitsu and I came together, but we ran into Tybalt moments before you came. Have you been in this fog for long?"

She was further ahead, so it was possible. In which case, she may have some more information on what was happening here. Maybe. Just maybe.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:05 am
The black dog frowned at their answer. He had been so sure that they were down in this direction. How could he have not found them by now? Then again, all three of these guys had been ahead of him. There was no possible way both Ren and LW would walk past them without them noticing and since none of them had seen them meant--

"Ughh... back to square one." He put a palm to his forehead and groaned. He hated this place.

"Hmm? Naw, what he said. I just got here and I should probably keep looking but..." But the idea of wandering off on his own any longer wasn't really seeming like a good plan. In fact, it was kind of suicidal. Given what has been known to be encountered.

Though when Shun remembered his name, Tybalt perked up. "Oh wow! I couldn't remember yours but you remembered mine so easily!" He grinned, which was followed by a nod towards Xiu. "Uhh yeah. Don't think we've been properly introduced, but I'm pretty sure I've seen you about from time to time." One of those times happened to be when that scythe wielding b*****d of a hunter stabbed her. Which also took place here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:45 am
Mitsu had stood quietly by while the others conversed mostly stationed behind Shun for safety. Her eyes kept darting around for danger that might be lurking about but other than the people here with her she saw nothing in the fog. She had to wonder where Amrita and the others went. Could they be helped? Was what had happened to them permanent?

Fretting she began to fidget with the hem of her hoodie trying to tune back into the conversation. It seemed there were others here according to Tybalt and they were...lost too? Or had Tybalt been lost? Something told Mitsu everyone was lost in the Haunted House.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:57 pm
Xiu hesitated for a second before nodding, her expression grim. "I've been wandering around for a while. I was with a group at first, but after we split up, I decided to explore by myself for a little longer." Not a smart--or a safe--idea to be a sure, but at least she wasn't alone anymore. She glanced towards Tybalt, and then looked back over to Shun and Mitsu.

"For the sake of safety, I think that all four of us should stick together. I mean, um..." She clutched her hands tightly to her chest, nervously surveying their surroundings, "Actually, I think there are at least three or students out here who have been completely corrupted by insanity. To be honest, I was trying to look for two of them--Yin Cang and Amrita--but they're...just like the others before. They'll attack anyone who crosses their path." Which obviously meant that, should they run into one of them, their only choices were to fight to flee.

Xiu sincerely wished that there was a third choice of "free", though.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:20 pm
Shun raised an eyebrow at the black dog. He recalled that he had been one of the ones to insist staying behind when he and Danny were having issues at the lab back during the 'rescue'. It was the main reason why he had remembered.

"Shun," he offered before stepping closer to Mitsu. He wanted her to be more at ease but quite frankly, he was on alert as well. It wasn't really good to completely relax here. But still, he didn't want her to be so scared.

"Yes, I thought I caught sight of a couple of them before the fog left the festival grounds," he said to Xiu, "So then they really have become like Riley before.."

They may have a number of statues on their hands when this is all said and done. But.. it was probably good to try and take care of them should they run into anyone like that. He doubted anyone seriously wanted to be in such a state, and as it stood, they were a hazard to have around anyway.

"By the way, you shouldn't have been wandering around alone," he frowned. Nevermind that he would have been here alone if Mitsu hadn't insisted on following him, "But yes, we should stick together. If a threat comes up, we'll have an easier time dealing with it if we aren't separated. We'll keep a look out for your friends too, Tybalt."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:10 pm
If Mitsu had asked that aloud, Tybalt would have said that Ren and LW were the ones who were lost. But really, she was probably right. They all seemed to be lost in the haunted house.

"Ah!" The black dog snapped his fingers when the name clicked. How could he forget a name like that? However, as he listened, he sobered up and took on a serious expression instead. He had heard Ren yelling something about Amrita and he caught a glimpse of one or two of students... changing. But he didn't realize how severe the situation was. Another case like Riley? And multiple cases at that... They were going to have their hands full and not to mention, dealing with the boogeymen afterwards.

"I'm okay with that." He agreed. "I don't think I'm going to have any luck finding them on my own at this rate. I'll help in any way I can."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:41 pm
So Xiu had been out here looking for Amrita but if that was the case what did she expect to do? If Amrita had turned into something like Riley had then there wasn't many options. But Riley did get better..kinda...didn't she? Maybe hope wasn't completely lost but she wasn't sure what had brought Riley back from her statue state.

Either way she stood close to the group, a hand clinging to Shun's jacket as he stepped closer to her. It was very likely he was going to have a lycan shadow for the duration of this trip.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where...

The disembodied voice echoed through the fog that was now twisting, condensing into something solid, more tangible. Blue eyes seemed to survey the room but showed no recognition; the Amrita they knew was no longer there, and the creature that remained saw them as the enemy.

This time it didn't hesitate to lash out, cutting through the air with backward claws.

OOC

Total HP : 60 / 60
Damage done: 9
Targets: Tybalt, Shun

OnionGrump
Blade Kuroda

ramenli rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Another shape emerged from the fog, forming as it scuttled forward. More invaders, Yin realized with anger. But there, another that belonged, another that was protecting Home. It was already attacking two of the figures, and Yin targeted the other two, yellow eyes glowing as claws reached out to them, spines oozing out into fog. Trying to hook the two figures and drag them in to him. He would stop them from attacking his home.

"Home." Hissing, mandibles clacking, determined to not let the intruders invade what was his.

OOC

Total HP : 60 / 60
Damage done: 9
Targets: Xiu, Mitsu...all da females
Kaiyumi

Inu Mitsu

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:14 pm
Out of nowhere, the fog had gathered and there were now two creatures attacking them. Hissing in pain as the clawed one struck him, Shun turned with his daggers ready. One had backward claws... the other was a mantis.

Well then.

"Xiu, I think we found them," he said dryly. Looking between the two, he was trying to pick out a target. They needed to be taken care of now and quickly if he was going to keep both Xiu and Mitsu safe. The mantis had struck them both too, so deciding a target wasn't too hard. Narrowing his eye, he went on the offensive immediately. Something felt like it was empowering him in a way, but at the same time.. .this felt strange.

Was this all happening here?

Shaking off the feeling, he rushed forth to try and get behind the mantis and jumped up. As he came down, he went to drive both his daggers into its backside.

Don't mess with Mitsu.

HP: 41
Damage: 12
Target: YIN  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items