Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 2 v ??] You will die with regrets | Alex & Mac | FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dragain rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 pm
The white fog slowly parted, and when both students could see again, they would find themselves standing outside the Haunted House, and no longer in the classroom where they were just a few moments ago. There was that same white fog everywhere, accompanied by what seemed like a thousand voices, all consistently whispering the word 'home'. Ahead, a figure drew near, eyes glowing yellow-

Status Effect
Rolling a 4: NO HEALING IS ALLOWED IN BATTLE. Someone is whispering to you about something, but you can't place out what, it is hard to focus. Everything distracts you, even the tiniest flash of light or flicker of movement.

Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't... Take... Home...

The fog around them seemed to shift - almost subtly - and from it, a tentacle emerged, shoving both boils backwards. There was nothing friendly about the figure looming ahead. It wanted them gone. Gone for good. Away from home.

Or it'll take them with it.

[This is your exam's boss battle. Don't worry; if it seems like you are about to die, you will be saved so that you will not turn into insanity monsters~ Unless you want to. In that case, just poke me about it. |D

Also, I will attack once every 12 hours or so, regardless of whether both of you posted or not. Otherwise, I will attack after I've been attacked twice - once by Alex, once by Mac. ]

OOC
Total HP : 60/60
Damage done: 2 each
Targets: Mac & Alex

Enoh Love
Seussi

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:16 am
The minutes had ticked by, and the professor had not returned. Alexander wasn't really all that concerned, however. It was only a couple of minutes, and he himself wasn't exactly known for his punctuality. He wasn't going to hold the man to any higher standards then he had for himself.

But then the flycat had started to act up, and the zomboil just glowered at it. "Stop it, before you mess up the job we did on your---"

Suddenly an eerie feeling, and a chill in the air had Alex turning back towards the door. A mist, thick and white, was creeping it's way slowly inside. Tendrils snaking out towards them. This wasn't good. Not at all. This was like the fog had been back at the Fright Night festival grounds, before this s**t had hit the fan.

"Oh shi---" The zomboil began backing away clumsily from the fog, but there was nowhere to go, it was filling the room, choking, cloying, thick and heavy.

And then it was gone, and they were standing outside of the haunted house.

Well..I guess I'm back here again. Great.

"I uh...get a feeling this isn't part of the exam.." He mumbled, casting a quick glance to the boil beside him.

"We need to stick together here. It's easy to get lost in this fog and--" His words cut off as a monstrous shaped loomed up in front of them, his head suddenly filled with whispers, some that he couldn't understand, but others were clear. Home. Just like after the exchange program to the horseman isles. Home. It was all happening all over again. Home.

A foggy tendril snaked out, whipping against the zomboil painfully. He reacted instantly, lip pulled back from teeth in a snarl.

"You want to go home? I'll send you home!" He lunged forward, pulling back a fist and then pummeling it forward, throwing all of his strength into the blow.

OOC
HP: 38/40
Target: Insanity monster
Damage: 9

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:43 am
Mac was distracted from what Alex had to say by the fog that was rolling into the room. What in Jack's name...? When it cleared he was somewhere he didn't recognize (which was a big deal for him), being faced with something that didn't look at all friendly.

"What the JACK is THAT?" He said loudly, pointing up at the insanity beast. He'd never really seen one before in his self-imposed exile...and he was kind of glad he hadn't. Those things are crazy lookin! "...No I don't think so either..." Mac trailed off, but his attention piqued at the mention of getting lost in the fog. It brought him back to his first school trip, and it was enough to make him shudder.

"I was on that fog-island trip...I know it's easy to get---" The creature lashed out and hit him, and the invasive whispers in his brain didn't make him feel any better. He summoned his weapon - which was now a very decorative, long oar - and took a swipe into the fog.

..At least that's what he intended on doing. The oar actually caught on something else and he didn't get anywhere with it.

OOC

HP: 38/40
Target: Mob
Damage: Nope

Enoh Love
Crew

Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-24)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:01 pm

The attacks did not seem to have an effect on the insanity monster; instead, it stood its ground as the fog around them seemed to thicken. They had invaded home. This means that it has to eliminate the threat they they pose. It rose a tentacle, bringing it down on the two boils, pinning them down as featureless figures watched from the surrounding fog. The whispers got louder and louder, and it was getting increasingly difficult to concentrate.

Home home home home home home-

Give up. Give up, and come home.

OOC
Total HP : 51/60
Damage done: 5 each
Targets: Mac & Alex

Enoh Love
Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:26 pm
For some reason, Alexander was finding it terribly hard to keep his focus. His attention was caught by the smallest things. Whispy tendrils of fog out of the corner of his eye, the movement as Mac summoned his weapon. Was that something shining over there? What was it? He blinked his pale grey eye and shuddered violently.

"It's..It's....It's really hard to explain is what it is!" Alex shouted back, just before a foggy tentacle whipped down at him, sending him to the ground, sprawled out and pinned beneath it's mass. He struggled to rise, struggled just to get his arms beneath him and to push upwards, before flattening down once more.

"Something happened, after Fright Night. I was there..there was this fog, and a grey amityville. Some of the other students..." He couldn't finish that thought, it was too hard to focus. His brain felt muddled, as fogged up as his surroundings.

OOC
HP: 33/40
Target: Insanity monster
Damage: nawp

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:27 pm
"Oh fantastic." Mac drawled out sarcastically, finally getting his oar unstuck and slicing through the fog creature. He might've been using it more like a sword, but it was most definitely not. He managed to make contact anyway, feeling it connect with...something.

"Disappeared?" He finished, frowning. Students missing...that was never good. Though admittedly his first thought was that the two ghouls that he cared most about were probably not there. He hoped they weren't there, anyway...

"Why can't this school ever play nice?"

OOC

Damage: 4

Dragain

Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Invaders... Die... Protect... Home...

The force from Mac's attack caused the creature to lift up its tentacle, releasing both boils as it seemed to sway in the fog, the tentacle held high above them. Then, as if remembering that Mac was the one who had injured it recently, its eyes glowed a little brighter, and without warning, slammed a tentacle down on him.

INVADERS MUST DIE.

OOC
Total HP : 47/60
Damage done: 8
Targets: Mac only

Enoh Love
Seussi

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:51 pm
"N--No. Not disappeared. Not exactly" He grunted, trying to lift himself off of the floor once more, when the tentacle suddenly moved and he found himself heaving up and back to his feet.

"Insanity." He muttered, glowering at the monster as he charged forward, swinging a fist at it once more as he let out a growl of annoyance.

"They were consumed by it. Transformed." He pulled back, trying to back away before he was struck at once more.

"This school...I don't know what it is about this school." He was clearly angry now, his words low, rough.

OOC
Target: Insanity Monster
Damage: 2

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:51 am
Suddenly, a tentacle fell on him.

"JACK THESE THINGS---" Mac hollered, climbing out from under the tentacle and swinging his oar at it, again like a sword. He was sick of this already, and he hadn't actually fought in ages - his 'battle' with Hel didn't count, since they mostly just slapped each other.

"...Insanity? Wait, I know that one. Like Riley, right? And Jericho." Now that he thought about it; yes he recalled it. Lizzy talked about it, but he spent so much time trying to make her feel better he may have forgotten that it even existed. His oar swung around behind his neck to allow him to switch his grasp on it, slamming it down once more on the tentacle nearest to him.

"Too stupid to stay here, but too good to leave." Damn this school--

OOC

HP: 25/40
Damage: 7

Enoh Love
Crew

Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-24)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 am

It didn't matter how much they fought - the insanity creature was unyielding; a protector, standing to guard home. It paused its attack on Mac, only to swing the suspended tentacle at Alex, trying to knock him back towards the foggy spectators. They hands reached for the boil, fingers going around the undead's arms and feet, trying to pull him in.

Protect... Home... Join... Come...

It was an invitation. An invitation that extended towards Mac as well, as the circle of foggy spectators closed in, arms outstretched, grabbing at the reaper as the insanity creature watched, tentacle slowly coiling around the area, as if preventing them from running away. From rejecting home. Meanwhile, the voices grew louder, more anxious.

Come home!

OOC
Total HP : 38/60
Damage done: 10
Targets: Alex only

Enoh Love
Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:40 am
Alexander didn't actually know Riley or Jericho, except that they were on the student council, weren't they? His memories flashed back to scarentines day, to a mouthless purple ghoul with tentacles. Yes...Yes that was the same ghoul who was on the horseman island, wasn't it? Of course, it was only just connecting now.

"Ya, like them, exactly!" He could only assume like Jericho as well, though he didn't really know anything about that.

A foggy tentacle was swung at him and he was much too slow to dodge it as it took him full in the stomach, doubling him over with a gasp before tossing him back towards foggy hands that groped at him, reaching for him, trying to pull him back and into their writhing mass.

"No!" He growled, trying to pull free, scrambling away from them and fighting back to his feet before throwing himself at the monster once more, barreling into it with his shoulder, trying to drive it away.

OOC
HP: 23/40
Damage: 4

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 am
"If we still have to do an exam after this, I'm going to call bullshit." Mac decided loudly, flinching as Alex was also attacked. Man, that one looked like it hurt.

"...Yeeeeah I'm gonna pass on that, thanks." He rolled his eyes at the invitation...and then swung once more, almost trying to slap the creature with his oar. Damn this sucked, damn this to the human world!

"Do me a favour, Alex? Don't go crazy fog monster beast thing on me."

OOC

HP: 25/40
Damage: 7

Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 9 Total: 21 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:25 am

COME HOME.

The once anxious whisper had changed, sounding more like a demand now as the tentacle once again slammed down on the two boils, pinning them to the ground, keeping them from moving. The figures around them closed in even more - foggy hands touched their faces while barely tangible fingers closed around the students' limbs, tugging them towards the fog-covered ground which was threatening to swallow them up.

It was as if they were implying that nobody would miss them anyway. That they would be better home. They would have a place home. They would belong home.

Come home. The voice demanded. Come home.

OOC
Total HP : 27/60
Damage done: 15
Targets: Mac and Alex

Enoh Love
Seussi

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:04 pm
"I didn't plan on it." Was his grunted reply to Mac as he backed away from the insanity being once more, only to have himself knocked back down to the ground by a large yet wispy tentacle, the weight of it crushing him easily so that he could only claw at it with his fingers in a vain attempt to escape. His body felt weakened, this whispers were so distracting it was hard to even think past them anymore.

"I--I don't want to go home. I want to stay here." His voice was more hushed now, laced with the first tinges of panic. Home was nice, if it was the home where he grew up, with his mother, his father, his brothers and sisters, his horde. Yes, he liked home, but he had made the choice to leave home and become a student of the Academy.

"Get off! Leave us alone!" He was kicking his legs now, pushing against the tentacle, trying to push himself free. "I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!"

He brought his hands together, lacing his fingers into one large fist that he raised above his head, and then brought down on the tentacle with as much strength as he could muster at that moment.

OOC
HP: 8/40
Damage: 6

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items