Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!] [HH 6 vs. ?] Hunter Party [D/E/J/M/O/W] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kaiyumi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:57 pm
Despite the fact the debriefing had stated that this was an observation mission, Eva had Chara out and at the ready. She was not so optimistic to think that any of the hunters would get out of this mission without at least running into something dangerous--after all, the last observation mission she had gone on had almost resulted in her death (death by headsplosion, one might add).

...Yup. Eva decided that she definitely wasn't going to ever let her guard down again after that.

However, despite the fact she was trying to be oh-so-careful this time around, the girl somehow had not had the foresight to bring people with her. Instead, she had decided to wander into the Haunted House by herself, with only Chara as her sole companion. Considering the fact that it was very likely there were dangerous creatures lurking in this fog...

This was definitely bad judgment on your part, Eva.

I know, I know! Enough about that, Chara! I'll just...wander around until I find someone!

Quote:
ALL DAMAGE HAS NO MODIFIER (ie: you don't need to subtract -6 ). You feel something brush against you, unsettling as it literally envelops you in a blanket of cold. You feel stronger but more distant, as if the battle around you is happening to someone else...

[A.V.]

Syusaki

Drifter Jet Enduro

Nyxtsuki Moon

Moonkitsune

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:18 pm
Dakota was with Eva on this one. Chama was out as he was searching the house, room after room. When he saw the familiar figure of a very familiar angel...he slowly crept his way over and grinned at her.

Like a feral cat stalking its prey...

Nonsense, Angel couldn't hurt me!

This might be one of those situations as he popped out from under the fog.

"ANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL~~"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:28 pm
Somewhere along the way, Wilson had gotten separated from his previous group. He blamed the fog swirling inside the house. Goggles dangled around his neck and the hunter considered summoning his weapon again as he treaded quietly through the corridors. He winced whenever his boots pressed down on a loose floorboard, but he continued trekking anyways while silently praying that an Insanity creature attacked him while he was by himself. [I can’t believe you.] Shouldn’t it be the other way around? I mean when you were a golem— [Cut the gas.] Shouldn’t I be saying— [Cut it now before I get even more frosted.]

Around the corner he picked up the echo of a familiar nickname and voice. “Dakota?” he murmured as he turned the corner and spotted the pair. The first thing he did was give Dakota a look before he shook his head. “Whatever.” Then Wilson gave Eva’s weapon a peculiar look.

He very much remembered you, Chara. He remembered. Gramps snorted.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:59 pm
Melvin had thought this would be like his first mission, where he followed all the senior hunters and they just went in one big group. This wasn't the case as soon as he entered the haunted house, the hunters broke apart in groups, going down mulitple hallways. Not sure where to go, he went down one and soon found he was alone. Considering he never even entered an abandoned house since his accident when he was 12, he was downright terrified to be alone here. Add to the fact that the only time he ever went into the haunted house was to see if it had minipets, and had taken a few steps before entering a room to see an unconcious, bloody, near-dead Ofelia before being attacked by a wolf thing that wanted to eat him. This all resulted in him holding his gun up, hands shaking as he walked slowly. Every noise made his heart leap and yet he still wanted to call out.

I'm going to be every horror movie clique, I just know it.

Oh that's good. You seemed nervous.

That is not a good thing, Saliva!

When he heard voiced, he squeezed his gun and a round shot off down the hallway. "..s**t." He whispered, watching it splatter against a wall. He waited, straining his ears to see if a mob of shadows was coming for him, only to hear voices. Knowing monsters could speak, he kept quiet, but the voices sounded familiar.

Slowly moving, he rounded a corner and breathed out. "Dear God, I thought I'd be walking around alone forever." He knew Dakota and Wilson, but the girl he did not.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:51 pm
Having nearly been killed by that... that WOLF thing, Jake was on HIGH alert now. His eyes darted back and forth, scanning the area, for anything that might just... lunge out at him.

... Well, besides the thin film of fog obscuring nearly everything, it looked like he was safe... FOR NOW.

"I KNOW." he hissed.
He still wasn't used to the whole "talking in head" thing, and preferred to just... talk out loud, despite how stupid it might seem. It didn't really seem like such a smart idea at the time though.

Jake stopped, keys jangling at his side as he did.
Chester didn't need to tell him as he heard it too.
Voices.
... though, not the voices that kept beckoning, whispering out that stupid word.

"Home." he spat. What a horrid place.
He summoned the tonfas, and gripped them tightly.
It seemed there were more than one, and knowing his luck, probably more than one opponent.

Each step he took cautiously, slowly, until figures came into view.

Oh hell, there were more?
Greatttttttttttttttttt.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:22 pm
Get away. Get away from everyone. None of them were real. This place wasn't real. Nothing had been real since he was first captured. He was still in that cell. He'd never wake up. He'd be a useless, abandoned lump forever. Forever being eaten alive by a long, dark, thick wiggling black bug; burrowing its way through his body.

Get out.. get out!

The short teenager ran through halls of fog, panic and paranoia rampant in his mind and heart. Nothing was real. Nothing would ever be real.

He kept running until he barrelled into a sudden form inside the fog. That form seemed to be a group of other hunters.

More illusions.

The teen tumbled to the floor, and panicked some more; scurrying to find a place to hide.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:34 pm
It was a rather unusual reaction from Eva to be sure...but because of how tense and jumpy she was, it wasn't a very surprising one. The room she was in was completely silent, and with the thick fog obscuring her view, seemed to be devoid of any life. Thus, when someone suddenly popped up in front of her, loudly yelling something to her face, the girl shrieked and automatically swung Chara out, sending the blunt end of her weapon into the figure's stomach.

And then, panting heavily, it suddenly dawned on her that that had been a really familiar voice.

O-oh.

"Shi--Gumdrop, I'm sorry! Are you alright?!" She immediately dropped down into a crouch beside the Moon Hunter, her expression a mixture of concern and sheepishness as she set a hand on his shoulder. "Sorry, you just scared the crap out of me! You should know better than to--...Wilson?"

Her eyes widened in surprise when the other trainee suddenly appeared around the corner, and then he was followed by another person--someone who she was not familiar with--and then another. Slowly rising to her feet, Eva glanced from one face to another, and then laughed. "Well, I was hoping that I'd find someone soon, but uh...I didn't mean this many at once. It's good to see you're all safe though! Including you, newbie!" The last part was, of course, directed to Jake.

Eva turned her gaze specifically to the unfamiliar trainee then, cocking her head to the side before smiling. "Hey there, I'm Eva. I don't think we've met?" She began to hold her hand out to him, just as someone else bust into the room in a rush. In an instant, Eva was back into fighting position, her eyes bright and alert as she clutched Chara tightly. An enemy?!

...No, a puppy. The girl let out a loud sigh of relief, only to furrow her brows in confusion when she realized that something was obviously wrong with Otto. Desummoning Chara, Eva made her way towards the boy, reaching down to grab his arm and heft him back up to his feet. "Puppy? Puppy, it's me. What's wrong?"

Nyxtsuki Moon
IDK IF WE'RE GOING IN A CERTAIN ORDER but uh...tag the next person after you? /o/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:53 pm
Dakota took the blunt side of her weapon well...

By going down hard and clutching his stomach in pain. Oh the agony of pain. "it's....cool....Eva...." Dakota managed to get out with some serious heavy breathing and gritting teeth. "What I get for....sneaking up on you...."

The moon hunter just rolled away from her and looked at the people around him. Suddenly big group. Of course he recognized his brother, his friend Otto, Melvin...But the new guy was a mystery and he offered a hello...from the ground.

"Nice to meet you newbie. Names Dakota...Wilson can you help a brother up please?" The moon hunter didn't even wait before grabbing Wilson's hand and pulling himself up via the death hunter. Sure was a lot of death in here.

Hunters. Death hunters. Dude were Melvin and Dakota the only non deathies? Nice.

"Melvin my man, good to see you since our last debut of training." Dakota cheered though...It was soon though he broke away too see Otto scurrying away from them like they were monsters. Frowning, he too went over to the death hunter and laid a big palm on Otto's head.

"Brother, Are you alright? What happened to you dude..."

Syusaki
Your next bby, Tag who is ever after youuuuu <3

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:23 pm
Wilson stepped closer toward Eva and Dakota. He rolled his eyes, naturally offering the moon hunter a hand to grab. “You know there’s no need to ask, right?” he asked with a quirk of his eyebrow. Then he turned his head toward Eva and gave her an apologetic look on behalf of his brother. He turned around further when he heard more voices. His body stiffened at first, his eyes narrowed as he took in the newcomers’ appearances. Once he observed the familiar white coats he relaxed considerably. He smiled amiably at the others and half-nodded in greeting. Wilson even gave a wave. “Hey.” His gaze lingered a bit longer on Jake and he looked over at the dual scythes on his coat. “Are you new?” he asked Jake. “I’m Wilson, by the way.”

Wilson grinned at Melvin. “Well, looks like we’ve found ourselves a pretty big group. It’ll be more difficult to move around quietly, but if we have to fight it should do us some good.”

Something heavy tumbled to the floor and when he whirled around he discovered it was Otto. “Otto?” Worry tinged his voice as Wilson headed toward the younger death hunter. He reached out toward him, but didn’t touch him for fear of startling him further. “Otto, what’s wrong?”

MoonKitsune
Alright, tag the next person please~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:15 am
Melvin didn't know 2 of the people here, but hunters were hunters, and everyone had more experience than him. His nerves were drawn thin and he hadn't even seen a monster yet. It certainly didn't help that he was told there was an infectionous, uncurable disease just floating around here, and while infections tended to be higher in groups, death by vicious dog mauling was lower. Made the incurable disease thing sound a bit tamer in comparison and certainly less quick.

When he saw the others, he smiled. "I haven't met you either, but I know Wilson and Dakota and..." He was startled by seeing Otto rush over and just seem to break down before them. "..Otto?" For a teenager who had been overflowing with confidence every time he saw him, or at least grumpy pouting, he was not only surprised he was on this mission, but that he was more freaked out than Melvin was at the moment. It certainly took the attention away from him, and he raised a brow when he heard the girl call Otto a puppy of all things. He'd have to remember that nickname.

"If he...alright?" Melvin asked, wondering if this was a side effect of that strange disease.

[A.V.]
Sorry I was so slow!

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:26 pm
Jake only narrowed his eyes as each of the hunters introduced themselves to him, and shot a glare at Eva. What was this, a tea party? Who cared about formalities and such. They were fighting for their LIVES for crying out loud. Who cared about names and whatnot.

He wouldn't remember any of the names anyways, but there was one person he sorta recognized. Crazy hairclip girl.

Chester's question was answered with a snort. As if that could of been called a meeting.

And then, some kid just barreled out of nowhere, clearly in shock, and tumbled into the group, and all the other hunters' attention were on him. It wasn't hard to tell they were already somewhat acquainted.

Another snort.
"Please. If the kid can't even handle a few whispering voices and shadows, he shouldn't of bothered becoming a hunter."

Drifter Jet Enduro
HI, I kinda suck. Q__Q

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:36 pm
Just as Otto thought he was getting up on his own, a hand grabbed his arm to help him up. A palm on his head followed, and many voices calling his name, asking him what was the matter. His head turned briskly to see who or what was there.

The faces, or most of them, were familiar. But they weren't real. It was almost funny how hard the Trance was trying to convince Otto that he was safe and sound. No, he could see through the lies of the Horsemen's magic. He was still in that dungeon. This was all a dream. The voices made that clear to him. The voice of Tenya was so quite now it was almost non-existant in comparison the the Voices of Insanity. Insanity? No, this was true clarity.
Otto felt paranoid, but also hopeless. He was never free. He'd never be free. No one would rescue him anyway, right? That had also been a dream. He'd just been tricked. The Trance knew he wanted to feel needed and wanted, and so it played it all out to perfection. Friends, people who cared. That had always been a lie.

His eyes began to burn despite how cold his body felt. "Stay back.." He muttered hopelessly, his voice quivering in defeat. "Just go away. None of ya are real, anyway. Ya never were. Just stop ********' with me."

He tried to pull away from those that reached for him, had a hold of him. "I wanna wake up now. I'm sick of this. I don't care if I starve and die in that damn cell, just quit it with this stupid magic." He was still there, being eaten by a burrowing bug, wasting away in a wet, smelly dungeon. He'd never escape. He at least wanted the dignity of seeing it all for what it was, and no longer having to spend his days in a trance.

Kaiyumi
ILU ALL NONE OF U SUCK <33333

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:15 pm
Considering that Otto didn't seem quite in his right mind, Eva was touched for the boy that so many people were concerned about him. Of course, she couldn't say that she was surprised--she was surrounded by a pretty good group of people.

And a grumpy newbie. With all the others gathered around Otto, Eva momentally dislodged herself from the group to march over, grab Jake's arm, and drag him into the hug circle. Of course, when she returned just in time to hear Otto say that they weren't real, the girl immediately frowned, looking towards the others in a questioning manner. What...what was wrong with him?

She looked puzzled as the boy continued on, brows knit together as she moved forward and slid an arm around his shoulder, giving him a light squeeze. Eva look up, shooting Dakota and Wilson a confused look, and then directing this look to both Melvin and Jake. Er, what was he talking about? Did any of them know? With a sigh, she looked back to the blond boy.

"Puppy? Puppy, sweetheart..."

And then she pinched him. Hard.

"There's nothing to 'wake up' from. You're not asleep."

Nyxtsuki Moon
LOL IDK IF people want to respond first, or if Otto wants to react first
Drifter Jet Enduro
*SALUTES*

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:06 pm
BOSS BATTLE:

A soft thud of footsteps, A sweet song that trailed in the fog.

A figure draped in fog as she descended on the group of hunters...They threatened her home.

The place she belonged.

"Please leave my home!" The mermaid fog attacked with a shrill scream at the hunters nearest to her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Amphi: 60/60
Damage: 10
Targets: Eva and Jake

[A.V.]
Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[A.V.] rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:25 pm
Jake was still watching the group mild disinterest until Eva walked over and grabbed his arm, dragging him towards the group.

"Ffffft- HEY!"
He was going to have to establish a "NO TOUCHING" rule with this girl.

The group was still doting on the poor kid who was clearly out of his mind, and then Eva promptly pinched him. Hard.

Jake stifled a snicker.
"You know, that's probably not going to do anything. Knocking him out would probably put him out of his misery."

He grinned at this, raising his tonfas as if offering to do the deed himself.
There wasn't time for him to garner cold glares from the other hunters, or for Eva to reprimand him before he heard something else.

Footsteps. And... singing?
He sensed a familiar chilling sensation.
"What..."

PLEASE LEAVE MY HOME!

He turned just in time to see another grey figure about to attack him, and barely raised his tonfas in time to block some of the blow.

"F**k!"
These things JUST. KEPT. COMING.

OOC

Name: Jake Cross
Faction: Hunter - Death Trainee
Height: 5'7"
Description: Here. Has a sleeveless white hunter coat with the death insignia on the back. Wields bladed tonfas.

Action: Blocking
Result: 6 dmg blocked. Takes 4 dmg
Fear Attack: World of Darkness (Y2 Headlights)
Charge: 1/3 [0/2]
HP: 18/40

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi
Sorry if I screwed up post order. Q__Q

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items