Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Weird coincidence...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 am
I thought of this guild yesterday. I was hanging out with family and we had decided to go to a Sea-Life aquarium; we hadn't been there before and we all like fish. So we got there and found Stormtroopers hanging out at the Aquarium entrance. eek They even had one of the Emperor's Elite Guard there.

We found out they were there for an event that was right next door to the aquarium, but that was still pretty weird. But I don't think we got pictures of them; we saved all that for the fish!

You ever run into anything like that?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:46 am
Ysavvryl
I thought of this guild yesterday. I was hanging out with family and we had decided to go to a Sea-Life aquarium; we hadn't been there before and we all like fish. So we got there and found Stormtroopers hanging out at the Aquarium entrance. eek They even had one of the Emperor's Elite Guard there.

We found out they were there for an event that was right next door to the aquarium, but that was still pretty weird. But I don't think we got pictures of them; we saved all that for the fish!

You ever run into anything like that?

That's funny. xD

One time we were going to a hotel for a school band trip and I was just thinking about how funny it would be if they were holding an anime convention at the hotel. The guests never know ahead of time or when booking that there's going to be a convention there. The reactions are funny. And sure enough when we got there there was a huge anime convention.
I had never been to one myself, so it was cool. I got to buy some nice stuff. Used all the money that I was suppose to use for the amusement park.  

Saliro

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:57 am
Saliro

That's funny. xD

One time we were going to a hotel for a school band trip and I was just thinking about how funny it would be if they were holding an anime convention at the hotel. The guests never know ahead of time or when booking that there's going to be a convention there. The reactions are funny. And sure enough when we got there there was a huge anime convention.
I had never been to one myself, so it was cool. I got to buy some nice stuff. Used all the money that I was suppose to use for the amusement park.

Oo, psychic there! But an anime convention is just about as much fun as an amusement park, right? Though I've never been to a convention myself.

I worked at a hotel for a little while and one of the funny things I remember is when the State Fair was going on. One of the guests staying there was advertising a new kind of candy; it was one of those odd novelty hybrids that I don't see around anymore. So s/he had a a whole bunch of candy related stuff lying around the hotel room, including a giant inflatable piece of candy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:04 pm
*sits back in chair, kicks his feet up on his desk, and begins polishing his blaster* Heh heh. Funny thing about "THINKING" you saw some stormtroopers around the aquarium entrance there, Ysavvryl. Yeah. I mean, it's not like you really "SAW" anything like that for real, right? You see, it might be unfortunate for you to actually "WITNESS" anything like that happening. Stormtroopers have a tendency to get a little edgy when they think somebody might be actually catching them in the act of stealing aquariums. Normally, anybody who actually confesses to witnessing such an act to the authorities ends up having themselves "MYSTERIOUS ACCIDENTS". *points muzzle of blaster at Ysavvryl* This look clean to you, kid? *points blaster down, gets to his feet, and starts walking toward Ysavvryl* Heh heh. *pats Ysavvryl on the shoulder* Yeah. Good thing you didn't get any pictures.  

Axton Evajea
Vice Captain

_C2oH25N3o-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:47 pm
[[☣

XD

☣]]

Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games