Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 3 vs ?] Weather forcast Foggy (Frost, Poke, Danny)[FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
poke mattix rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:37 pm
The fog danced around her, hampering her vision and making her feel cramped, isolated. Listening to her surroundings didn't give her any clues either, and this left the dragon on edge. She had not shifted yet, but her hand kept straying towards her pin, ready to rip it off at a moments notice. For now she thought it would be a wiser move to not attract attention to herself until she knew what she was up against.

Briefly she spun on the spot, thinking she had heard something but was faced with just more fog. Baring her teeth, she backed up, trying to see if she could see anything.

"HELLO!" She shouted out, agitated with the quietness and just wanting to see something, anything. The waiting was unbearable. "IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, SHOW YOURSELF!"

Quote:

Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS. You feel slightly dizzy, everything around you flickers to greys.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:02 pm
Danny's itty bitty FEAR particles slowly came together and in a burst of flames she was back in her body, albeit a bit tired. Dissipating always sucked, immensely, terrifyingly so.

She felt around her stomach, but didn't find any marks. The insanity slash still burned in her memory though, grey cracks wracking her brain. She didn't want to be insanity. She wanted to live.

For a while, she stumbled around in the fog, trying to find a way out. She just wanted to go home and regroup for a little while, assure her boilfriend and friends that she was okay, and maybe grab some preparations to come back and try again. There was no end to the fog though. It just went on forever and ever and ever.

Eventually she found Poke screaming in the mist. She knew this ghoul- well kind of. Hadn't she been in the labs on the hunter island? She'd helped carry out a few of her friends. The dragon was alright morally, but wrong in FEAR make up. Water was gross, after all.

"I'm- I'm right here!" she said, gesturing to her body. Her head went a little woozy, but she focused on just walking in a straight line, heading for the dragon. "Are you ... Are you one of them?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:42 pm
The wolfos had come at the behest of his fellow students. But more than general, he was worried for his friends. For the passing strangers he knew classes, for the ones who had helped him or that he had helped. A wolfos was a ghot that held a canine view of the world. Amityville was a territory. The student body itself was a 'pack' of sorts. You didn't leave your pack alone when they faces uncertainty. You did not hesitate to protect them and your pack's territory. Just why he was sniffing the air, red eyes darting at each shadow in the muted colors, ears twisting side to side, trying pick up anything he could.

A shake of his head, the mists were a nuisance. They muddled his vision and the scents that might have lingered. Still, his ears didn't betray him, two voices calling out that he knew. "Pokerus! Danny." He called out to both ghouls, red eyes the only glow from him as he approached the figures, relaxing as he found them both. "I am glad to see the both of you alright. Have either of you seen the source of this Demise Damned mist?"
poke mattix
chimarii

ramenli rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 10 Total: 21 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Home."

There was no recognition as the almost 15 foot tall mantis emerged from the fog. But to those students that knew there was only one weremantis at the school...it was likely hard to not recognize him. No, he did recognize them. Invaders. Intruders. Those that would keep him from Home, or might attack Home.

Now? Now they were disorganized. Weak. Now was the time for him to strike. One seemed to almost glow, capturing his attention, another simply close to him. If the third did not scurry off he could deal with it next.

"Home."

An insistent hiss, angry.

"Home."

The glowing one he stabbed at, attempting to skewer it. The close one...her he attempted to pick up in his claws, hungry for vengeance. In the way that ha his mandibles moving to her head to snap down.

OOC

Total HP : 60/60
Damage done: 30 omg I am so sorry guys...wtf Yin
Targets: Poke and Danny

Poke Mattix
If you want a diff attack just let me know...30 damage is so ridiculous I tried to think of something appropriate and mantisy

Chimarii

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

poke mattix rolled 1 100-sided dice: 38 Total: 38 (1-100)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:59 pm
No, she wasn't one of them.

Poke saw the bright flash of light, and then she heard a familiar voice. Ah, it was Danny. Not a giant a** insanity student. "No, I'm not" she said, sighing in relief. She tensed up again at the sight of the red eyes, glowing in the mist. But the voice that rang out soon alerted her to the creatures identity.

"Frost! I'm glad to see you here, but jack you scared- I mean, startled me" She didn't want to admit feeling fear. She wasn't someone who liked to be scared.

"No, I have no idea, but I came to see if I could find some of my friends. I'm pretty sure I saw Xiu enter" She responded.

When the third student came, she at first thought it was someone else she might of known. But hey, third times a charm, right? She looked up and saw the glowing yellow eyes, the giant body and the words. Always with the words

home.

She forgot about the other two momentarily, rounding up on the giant a** mantis. She had heard there was a mantis on school grounds, but she had never talked to the guy before. Still, she wasn't about to stand there and let it hurt her or her allies. She opened her mouth and roared, the sound oddly quiet in the fog ridden house. She had hoped it would of reverberated and given the beast second thoughts about attacking.

Or, maybe not

She had charged, running full tilt to try and slash out at the thing. There was no time to transform, but she had hoped she could do something. But her charge had stopped when she saw the mantis's claws head straight for Danny. Her attention as drawn away for a split second.

Enough for the Mantis to grab her with it's other claw.

You have got to be ******** kidding me

The move was so sudden, so swift. She had no time to react. She was being moved towards the creatures mandibles. They were too strong for her to break free.

I can't go down like this. This is pathetic. First a tree, now a bug. A giant BUG is going to eat me. I'm calling bullshit

She felt the first stabs of pain into her head. It hurt. ******** hell it hurt. Was she screaming? Dam straight she was. But it wasn't just the physical agony of pain as her skull was punctured. It was the stabs to her ego, her pride, that she had been taken down so dam easily. It was always like this. She was still a first year, far too young. It took eons for a dragon to truly develop. But she was just a juvenile, still not able to hold her own.

Dammit...I'm....sorry guys.....I'm not strong enough

After a few moments, her body was severed from her head, and as her body dissipated, the fog rolled in, consuming her whole...  
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:05 pm
Danny's heart cracked in the same moment Yin snapped down on Poke's neck. She couldn't do a single thing to prevent it- Yin came out of nowhere, completely unexpected. The dragon was there one moment, dead the next. It all happened so fast that she could barely react.

That wasn't Yin. Her mantis friend would never do that. Never. Never. Especially not to a lady. Especially not to anyone.

She ran to do the first thing she could think of, which was pull Yin out of whatever was controlling him. Her arms got around his neck, yanking his head down so she could try and talk him out of this ... this ... thing. "Yin-"

His name was all she could get out before one of his claws came down, leaving a longer gash down her shoulder and arm, right across her horseman's tattoo. She splayed out on the ground, wing bending back awkwardly. Danny looked up at the mantis, absolutely terrified.

This was not Yin.

HP: 20/50
DMG: 2
Target: Her kouhai Yin 8c

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:32 am
The student known as Pokerus began to reform, but it was clear that something was wrong. Her dragon form was mutated and half formed, a washed out grey that ebbed and flowed with the tendrils of fog that licked her body. In her mind there was nothing but a single desire that fulled her every thought and action.

"Home. I must go home..."

She ignored the others that were there. She did not care about them.and would let nothing stop her from reaching her destination. Wispy wings unfurled, and the insanity dragon flew into the fog.

((exiting, because it wouldn't be fair to have two mob creatures here doing such high damage BD wink )  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 am
The mantis got a look, then- A growl. Yin. Yin was sensible, but the giant insect of greys and yellow was not the student he knew. The wolfos was fully aware that his instincts were screaming at him to flee, but so long as Poke and Danny were near, he would not leave them. His honor and pride would not allow it.

"Yin Cang." His voice a low growl, the white wolfos eyed his friend, or what was left of his friend with caution. "This is not you home my friend." Reason left as the mantis grabbed poke, devouring her. Stabbing Danny. This was not his friend in the least. This was a rabid pack mate, needing to be struck down, put out of it's misery.

A low long howl, a howl that called to battle. Frost did not sing, nor did he howl. 'Our songs have meaning, we hold them sacred.' And so this was a call to arms, to bolster his spirits, to give him the strength he desired to end Yin's suffering with mercy.

Red eyes darted to the image of poke, leaving. A dragon of grey- she had fallen too. Frost would not suffer such a fate for himself or Danny. Claws and fangs were weak to hard chitin, and the ghost was forced back with a snarl. He would fight Yin fairly, and hold nothing back.

HP: 40
Dmg: 0 hahah gj  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 6 Total: 17 (2-24)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Another of his kind, another that sought Home, formed, in some ways oddly like the invader he had just destroyed, but there was no need to follow it as the dragon flew away. It would help fight off invaders as well. It would protect Home.

The howl was successful in one regard. It snapped Yin's attention to the the wolfos, away from the ghoul he had just stabbed and who had lived. He left her behind for now, she was wounded, she would be easy to swarm later, focusing his attention on the other one.

"Home."

He moved for it, this little one that had tried to harm him, mandibles clacking as he dug his claw in, trying to pin him with one claw, and pull him open with the other. Split the filthy little creature that tried to attack his Home.

OOC

Total HP : 58/60
Damage done: 22
Targets: Frost

iStoleYurVamps

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Danny shuddered on the ground, sitting up and shaking her head, attempting to orient herself. Things were blurry for a moment, and then she saw Yin attempting to rip Frost apart.

"No!" Danny shouted, getting up abruptly and hurtling towards in, shoulder first. The mantis was huge and durable, but she at least got him off Frost. Danny loved Yin- loved Yin, but Frost was her friend too. Attacking friends was not okay.

"YIN, JACKDAMMIT SNAP OUT OF IT."

HP: 20/50
DMG 6
Target: Yin

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:18 pm
Frost could take comfort in how Yin's attention went from Danny to himself. Even if he failed to do any damage, Frost could at least take a hit, give the ghoul time to possibly flee. Not that she would. Danny was stubborn, he doubted she would run from this fight... or if she would fight much at all.

"Your home is not here Yin Cang!" His voice melded with an angry snarl red eyes unmasked in their rage. This was not Yin. It was not the boil who he called his friend. Pinned to the ground, the claw dug into him, ripping into his fear.

A ghost wasn't supposed to bleed, yet wispy red tendrils floated from the wound, mixing with the grey until the red too was muted. Claws found a joint between the hard outer layer of the mantis, digging in.

HP: 18
Damage: 8  
ramenli rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Yin hissed in pain, angry at being forced from his prey, angry that his prey was fighting back. They were the ones attacking, invading his home. They were the ones that needed to pay.

He swung toward the one trying to remove him from his prey, claws outstretched for her, snipping at her. Trying to pincer her between his claws.

OOC

Total HP : 44/60
Damage done: 12
Targets: Danny

Chimarii

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:26 pm
NO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S GONNA PAY, YIN.

Well just imagine some fancy fire kicks.

HP: 8/50
DMG: 16
Target: Yin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Yin did not like these invaders, but they were both injured, both weakened. There were others that were attacking home, and these would be easy to take care of later. They were nothing for him to be concerned with.

He faded back into the fog, leaving the pair to their own devices.

OOC

Total HP : 28/60
Damage done: Exiting
Targets: None, exiting

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:57 pm
Danny just stood in shock as the mantis scuttled off into the mist, leaving her alone with Frost.

In a moment of pure shock, she just fell backwards onto the ground, blinking with her mouth wide open. That was Yin. There was no doubt about it, that was Yin.

"You okay?" she called out to her canine friend, the one that was more alive than Yin at the moment.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff