Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:00 pm
Diary Entry #1:

7/27/12 - one week before the first day of school

This is the first time I've tried keeping a diary, so let's hope this works out!

Let's start with some basic info! My name is Alexia Janie Cipriano, a.k.a. Alexia Jayy or Lexayy to my best friends, and I am sixteen years old, soon to be a junior at Ben Davis High School. I'm just your average music lover who dreams to have her name in lights! But the real interesting part of me is who my best friends were and what brought us together...

Since Kindergarten, I had four friends: two twins (one, a jock and the other, a fashionista), a troublemaker, and a smarty pants. We were the best of friends and did almost everything together. We hung tight through every s**t storm life rained upon us whether it be bullies, family issues, or anything else. As we grew up, we found out we were very different from each other. Me with my music. The athletic twin with sports. The trendy twin's eye for fashion. Numerous pranks from our local delinquent. Nerding it up from the bookworm. Sure, we had a few common interests here and there, but we had one major common interest.

Magic.

Sure, it seems farfetched that a rocker, an athlete, a trendsetter, a delinquent, and a nerd would all like magic and be friend because of it, but "expect the unexpected," I say. Though you also gotta expect the expected cause if you don't, then you'd gotta expect that instead of the unexpected and then expect the unexpected instead of the expected again and-Never mind! Just basically expect every possible situation you can imagine, okay?

We never really got into the serious part of magic since we were just kids and didn't know what the ******** we were doing, but we thought maybe one day, we'd find someone to help us get into the real part of magic.

Sadly, I wasn't able to stay with my friends in freshmen and sophomore years of high school because of zoning. We tried keeping in touch, but they slowly drifted away from me. I haven't heard from them since freshmen year. I'm moving closer to the school they should all be at though, so maybe we could all be friends again! Oh, I so hope they're all still there and they're still all together! Reunions are so cool, ya know?

Aʟᴇxɪᴀ Jᴀʏʏ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:03 pm
The Plot in Normal Format with Extra Information
Set in present day Indianapolis, Indiana, Alexia Janie Cipriano is transferring schools for the start of her junior year. The young musician is excited to be attending Ben Davis High School because all her old friends will be there.
She expects that all of them are still together, but she's not thinking like one of her favorite quotes: "expect the unexpected". All of them are in different cliques at Ben Davis all because Alexia Jayy left them. They had fights constantly and had a fall out.
The jock of the group is playing all the sports the school would allow the sports-addict to play. The fashionista is now completely opposite of their old self and hanging with the populars. The delinquent has been outcasted and made only one friend in the Outcast group, some weird guy. The nerd is nerding it up with the others of their kind, of course.
Once Alexia Jayy gets there, she'll have a real surprise to find her four friends separated. Not only that, but her best friend/crush, the Delinquent pulls a prank on her as soon as she enters the school, but in his defense, he didn't know it was her.
Now, she has to get her friends back together and survive her last two years of high school.
But wait, there's more.
The five friends had always be interested in the world of Magik and they said they'd find someone to help them learn about it when they were older. The Delinquent's friend is just the person they're looking for.
Little do they know, that...

Magik is more dangerous than they thought...

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:09 pm
Even More Extra Information and Characters

Story Information:
- There is no set climax or enemy, so if you have any ideas, please let me know.
- Once the friends are together and the Magic Master starts teaching them magic and stuff, the other cliques will all bundle up the six into their very own clique known as the Freaks which every clique will hate and bully constantly.

Characters:
The Rocker - Lexayy, Female, Angel in my Dreams

The Athlete - X, Male, IchigoK25

The Fashionista - Blaze1616

The Delinquent - Aaron, Male, Zelly-fangirl

The Bookworm - OPEN

The Magik Master - OPEN

Skeletons:
[align=center][color=postingcolor,youMUSTpick][size=11]“[i]Quote[/i]”[/size]
[img]Anime Image Only Please[/img]
[size=14][b]Full Name[/b] the [b]Role[/b][/size]
[size=11][i]Nickname[/i]//[i]Birthday[/i]//[i]Age[/i]//[i]Grade[/i]//[i]Sexuality[/i]//[i]Crush[/i]
Biography; at least a paragraph[/size]
[b]Username[/b][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:29 pm
Characters

Life is no fun with a little sound.
User Image
Alexia Janie Cipriano the Rocker
Lexayy//February 8th, 1996//Sixteen//Eleventh//Pansexual//Aaron
It’s just been me, my little sister, and my mother even since Maria Ann, my sister, was born. My father went off to war soon after her birth and was killed in combat. After that, I kept having nightmares of my father dying in the field and developed a Panic Disorder; it didn’t help I have Narcolepsy, so I’d pass out and sleep randomly. I would also be bullied frequently and my therapist has told me I’m starting to develop a mild form of Depression because of it. My sister had also been diagnosed with Schizophrenia and so my mother had to keep close watch on me and my sister while still maintaining our home and taking the role of the breadwinner. It’s been hard on my family, but we’ve managed thankfully. Though we’ve had to downgrade in our home this summer, so I also had to transfer schools, but I’m quite excited about it.
You see, I use to have four best friends in elementary and middle school, but in high school, I had to go to a different school because of zoning. It sucked at first because I had no one to turn, too, but I slowly got use to it and even got a couple new friends. Now that I’m reuniting with my old friend hopefully, maybe we can find someone to teach us magic since we said one day we would! Nyan, I just can’t wait for junior year!
My love of music was always there because of my parents. They’d always have music going whenever they could have it on. My father taught me how to play the guitar and my mother taught me the piano and how to sing. After Dad died, I swore I’d get famous and write a hit song in honor of him and I’m working towards that every chance I get.
Oh, I also have a love for anime and cosplay and go to conventions! My family finds it weird, but love me anyways! Mother even helps me make my coplays! Such a cool family!
My most secretiest secret though that my best friends don't even know of (mostly because it appeared after they stopped talking to me) is that I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Teehee! I'm a little filly at heart! My favorite pony is Applejack cause she's kinda reminds me of me! If I were a country girl that is!!

Angel in my Dreams

Truth Be Told Without Someone Being Great There wouldnt be Me
User Image
Xavier Jourdan Mitchell the Athlete
X//September, 14 1995//17//Junior//Hetero//None at the moment
Its always been me and my Twin we are usually inseparable but once we grew up we barely speak to one another anymore. Our Father was a Strict successful business man and Our Mother is a famous Artist. We both get anything we want but I rather see me parents than just coming home when its just me and my sister. I grew up to be the most popular guy in school by doing what i did best which was Sports. Im The Star Basketball Player, Star Wide-Receiver and Martial Arts Club President and Plays any Sport I can Get my hands on. I play sports to clear my mind from how things have changed over the years and finding out that in High-school you have to find you niche and sports was mine. I may act like a cold hearted popular boy but im a actually a chill dude who actually likes to read on his spare time and plays Bass Guitar when I'm alone and not out partying with the popular crowd.

IchigoK25

If you stop caring, you'll stop being disappointed.
User Image
Aaron Dupree the Delinquent
N/A//June 17, 1995//Seventeen//Eleventh//Straight//Not a one
Where do I start? I've always been a single child and my parents never really got along too well. Dad was always working long hours and mom stayed home to take care of me, pick me up from school and all the jazz. And almost as if it were family tradition they'd always get into an argument once or twice a week. It either seemed to be about how little dad was home or how I did poorly in school. That was probably because I never felt motivated to do well, since an A on a fourth grade math test wasn't going to get them to kiss and make up. The actual classwork seemed boring and pointless to me, so I turned to jokes and pranks and the like.
I think the only reason I didn't turn into a world-hating emo was because of my friends back in elementary school. In retrospect, we were so wildly different that it's a wonder we got along at all, if you ask me. Well, except for our innocent love of magic. Things fell apart after middle school when one of them had to move to a different school. After that, mom and dad's relationship got worse and they decided to get a divorce. I think it was the stress that made me just throw up a wall and drift away from my now ex-friends. Mom's working all the time now, and I'm not sure she's even paying attention to what I do in school. If I've changed at all since then, then I've only gotten worse and most of the school tends to avoid me. But to be honest, that suits me just fine.

Zelly-fangirl

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:33 pm
[reserved]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:37 pm
[reserved]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:04 pm
[reserved]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:13 pm
Zelly-fangirl
IchigoK25

[So since I now actually attend the REAL Ben Davis High School. I can give a more detailed description on the school if you guys would like that.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:19 pm
((Lol. I don't really care one way or the other, but if you really want to, sure.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:20 am
((Bump for peeps!))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250