Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!][HH - Looks like a Full House] (P,T,S,D,R vs ???) Fin Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Huni Pi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:45 am
Quote:
Rolling a 3: ALL DAMAGE HAS NO MODIFIER (ie: you don't need to subtract -6 ). You feel something brush against you, unsettling as it literally envelops you in a blanket of cold. You feel stronger but more distant, as if the battle around you is happening to someone else...

Through the fog, the tikbalang continued to wander, searching for any signs of life or of his fellow students. Insanity-infused or not. The call for Home repeating over and over like an incessant chant was starting to get to him. With a shake of his head, Petro decided to risk it.

He drew a deep breath, ignoring the chill of the fog swirling around him, and bellowed: "ANYONE OUT THERE?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:03 am
Roch was irritated. He'd gone back only to find Amphi was nowhere to BE found, and the only reason he could come up with was because she was in the fake Amity. Maybe she wasn't... Jack he hoped she wasn't. But regardless, he was heading right back in. He'd bumped into Demi on the way, which wasn't that surprising. It had seemed like Demi knew the ghoul that attacked them.

"Thing is, they didn't turn t'stone after we beat them," Roch said to the dog as they walked. "So... it ain't like Riley. Maybe they can be saved without... y'know, all the stuff that she had t'go through."

He stopped as he heard someone shout, trying to put a face to the voice. He KNEW he knew it--  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:09 am
Sheridan snorted, his tail lashing angrily behind him. He knew this fog all too well, he KNEW how dangerous, and he was all too aware of what it could do to them. The first hint of the fog had brought back flashbacks of the islands. Anyone with any sense would have stayed far away from that fog and safe within the grounds of Ammityville.

Then why the hell was he in the fog...

To track down the stubborn mule that born the title of best friend, that's why. Not that he had charged blindly into the fog. First he had made sure Tess was safe and told her not to set foot in that fog under any circumstances. He may or may not have also left the cat of evil (who was being less evil at that moment) to make sure she stayed safe.

Now he was growling, swatting at the fog as if he thought it would rid him of the voices that echoed in his ears. Why in jack's name had Tro walked in here? Idiot! Hmph!

"TRO!"

How he was going to find his way back -out- of this fog after he found Tro he did not know, first he had to -find- him.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 am
Damien had all the hope in his last moment to wake up in the relative safety of Crickets office. That hope shattered once dreary green eyes opened back up in the swirling fog of the cloned Amity. The grim realization set in that he had no easy way out. It made the pup quiver in his greaves, what if he was stuck here for all time.

He let out a cry of despair, a mournful whine high into the air as he crouched low to the ground. "Theres no time for this, focus. Find a scent and track it, find others." he muttered to himself as he began to sniff and move walking around and around the odd landscape that was filtered by the white haze.

The lone figure in the mist made the pup wary as he circled around it. it continued to move closer. It wouldn't back off from what he could tell, so he yapped at it. Yapping does not work against one Roch. "Don't do that, you silly reaper!" he chided the boil as he fell in step, swatting at the punk's arm. "But yes, not stone, so maybe its a different type of infection. he said back. he hoped. he hoped with all his core it was indeed different and cureable to boot.

That was until his ears raised in alarm to the call. one call that wanted others to beckon to them. the hound took off towards it. At the very least, it wasn't talking about home and that was good enough for him. Roch was tugged in tow.

"We're coming!" he barked back in reply and pulled at the scythe reaper like he had the leash between them.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:34 am
The tikbalang stood stock-still, listening in for any movement, any hints that there were might be others nearby. He heard faint hints of voices, voices that did not mutter and whisper about Home. It was only when he heard his name did he recognize its owner, "Sheridan!" he cried out, louder and harder than his earlier yell. There was another voice, coming from elsewhere, the horse monster managed to make out the words, "'M over here!!!!" he continued. If it was a hostile force, it wouldn't give itself away would it? All the same, Petro had his guard up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:41 am
The dragon's tail twitched, his eyes narrowed. He did not like the sound of any voices come from the fog, whether they be those of insanity or otherwise, in this fog he did not trust what he did not see.

Cautiously he stepped forward, his senses on high alert, searching for the sources of those voices he heard, his gaze settling on the dim figure he saw in the fog. With each step that figure became clearer until he was as sure he recognized that silhouette and the voice attached to it.

"There you are, what the jack are you doing in here?"

He stood clearly in front of his best friend (as clearly as anyone could in this thick fog), and from the look in his eyes, the dragon was -not- pleased.

Maybe there was some comfort in the fact that they weren't the -only- idiots in the fog. He could hear at least two others nearby.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:43 am
Sheridan... nope, didn't know him, but he vaguely remembered the name from somewhere, Roch thought as he followed Demi. His hand went out, summoning his weapon, though, just in case.

He trusted Demi to find the others better than he trusted himself. "Jack this fog... at least it ain't tryin' t'kill my braincells this time," he said. "Who all's out here? This is Roch and Demi!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 am
"What's the password?" Demi decided to bark up. Forgetting there was no password to set up in the first place. Smart move pup. One foot continued to move in front of the other, the faint sounds of another voice lingered where the other more prominent voice was coming from. The green eared hellhound sniffed at the air but nothing came back to identify the extra person there.

"I hope we aren't running into an ambush or something Roch." he said warily.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:15 am
The corner of Petro's mouth twitched up in relief at the sight of the dragon boil. "Y' know me. Can't just stand by when someone needs help," he softly chuckled. The mannerisms, the posture, yeah this was definitely his best friend.

However, the two additional voices continued to sound and it seemed they were drawing closer. Brown eyes narrowed, "Roch" sounded familiar, he couldn't clearly remember where he heard the name but Demi? Yes. He definitely remembered Demi. Still, it didn't hurt to be safe. "'S Petro! 'S that Demi the one from Sewing Club?" the horse boil hollered back. It was a test more than anything.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:21 am
A snort, his arms crossed as he gazed at Petro.

"You always were a stubborn mule, it doesn't do any good trying to help if you lose yourself before you can reach anyone."

Hmph! Well there's the pot calling the kettle black. Petro may have run into the fog like a stubborn mule, but Sheridan had also chased after him like an idiot. Clearly horses and dragons had the thickest skulls ever.

He reeled around, tail flicking, searching the fog. One voice he thought he knew. Wait, Demi? He remembered Demi well enough, at least if it really was Demi,  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:32 am
TRO. It was impossible to forget the student that tried to mow him over after accidentally holding onto his neck. how was he supposed to know that it would send the boil into a stampeding rage. "I will kick you Tro when I find you!" the pup snarled back and ruffled his hair. "Its bruteball club BRUTEBALL." he stomped in the fog as he came into view and bounded up to the taller student and glared.

Puppy glares should be very effective.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:39 am
"So... y'sew durin' bruteball practice, or somethin?" Roch asked. "Hey, I ain't judgin'," he added. "If y'really wanna hide a hobby, I ain't gonna tell anyone--I spose many monsters an' sewin' might not exactly go t'gether--"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 am
"And y're as stubborn as y're fluffy," Petro shot back at Sheridan with a grin, just in time for Demi to suddenly bound up towards him. The horse boil met Demi's glare with a smirk, "Was a test. Y' might've been an imposter'r something." Brown eyes quickly darted to the last person to emerge. "Y' must be Roch." A square-root brow quirked at the sight of the tattoos, "The one the Sisters gave a tattoo, yeah?"

The monster horse folded his arms across his chest at the reaper's crack about sewing and monsters. "'M I s'pposed to take that as y' askin' us Monsters to leave y' to bleed into dissipation from a nasty gash?" He didn't look angry and his tone didn't suggest he was either. If anything, Petro sounded downright cheerful at the prospect.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:01 am
"I was j'st saying, ain't nothin' wrong with bein' able to sew," Roch said, grinning widely. "No point in hidin' it--I, myself, make a jackin' good hairdresser," he added. "But yeah, the sisters are excellent tattoo artists--I just had Needle do my other shoulder not too long ago," he added. "And unless the place ain't lettin' people heal, I happen t'have a healing chord. So I think I'll survive."

He looked at the dragon then, nodding in greeting. "Who all, exactly, is one of them? Does anyone know?" he asked the group at large.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:03 am
Sheridan damn near bristled, in the most friendly way possible that is and perhaps with a grin of his own.

"Who are you calling fluffy?"

He was not fluffy! Absolutely not, nope, NOT FLUFFY! Not that he was helping his case at all when said fluff ruffled in defiance. Hmph! He shot a glare at Tro that may have suggested if his friend got any ideas about petting said 'fluff' he was going to lose a hand.

"I'm glad you're safe."

As safe as any of them could be.

Suspiciously he looked over Demi and Roch, as if for a moment not entirely convinced they were real and not some illusion of the fog. It was only after several moments and after Tro had greeted them that he relaxed enough to give his own greeting.

"I suppose we're all a bunch of idiots for walking into this fog."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces