Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Anger Management | Lizzy & Hel Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:36 am
Lizzy had, for the most part, avoided the corridors - it was filled with white fog, and fog was never a good thing - by using windows. She just did not want to risk anything, especially since a portion of the school seemed to have gone missing after Fright Night. Although it worried her that she hadn't heard from anyone yet, she had decided to dedicate some time to herself, and was determined to stop worrying... Even if she had her eyephone on her at all time, tucked under the hat she was wearing on her head.

Oddly enough, that kept her mind off worrying too much.

First thing that morning, she stopped by the Maul to pick up a deck of cards she had ordered online; according to the reviews, whatever "Crimes against humanity" was, it was a great party game... And she hadn't had some fun with a group of people in a while. When was the last time everyone got together to talk? Or play a game? Or just relax? Ever since the hunters appeared, her life had been turned upside down; they were they on every school field trip, causing death and suffering.

No more. She didn't want that anymore. It would be too hard to recover from that sort of trauma... Without someone to hold her, and walk her through. She felt like she had lost enough... There was only so much she could bear.

Walking past the gym, she peeked in; the building was eerily empty, and there was that strange whote fog covering part of it...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:47 am
Okay, the fog was unsettling, and the gym wasn’t exactly empty, either. A dark skinned ghoul stepped out of a billow of fog, rubbing the back of her recently exposed neck. She couldn’t believe she got talked into cutting her hair…

Ugh, it still felt weird.

Hel ran her hand vigorously up and down the back of her head, ruffling the short locks. Where was everyone? Sighing a bit, the ghoul paused though as the dim gym was bathed into a bit of light, and a head poked in. Hel tensed for a moment, squinting her eyes at the newcomer.

“…Oi!” She called out.  

Lucyal
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:15 am
Lizzy recognized that voice - however, she did not recognize that person standing in the gym. It took her a moment to react, letting out a squeak as she immediately pulled her head back out of the gym. With her back pressed to the door, she held the pack of cards tightly in one hand, holding it up to her chest as she frowned.

That was... Hel? But she looked different - the last time she saw her, the ghoul was already looking different, but she looked even more different now, skin color, hair, and all... She paused, looking down at the pack of cards in her hand, recalling why she even went through all that trouble just to get it; this might be a good chance to mend bridges? Maybe?

She sighed softly, and then inhaled deeply, eyes closed; she hadn't been to the gym since the first time Mac broke up with her... How ironic to be back here again.

Removing her hat carefully so as to not accidentally tear it on her spikes, she bent forward a little so that her eyephone could slide off her head, and into the hat. The pack of cards soon joined it. With her valuables safe, she peeked in again, "Hey."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:19 am
Hel stared at the gym door as it closed.

…Okay then. Scared first year maybe?

Hm.

Was that a head full of pink hair…? She wasn’t sure…with the dim lighting and all this fog. Hel turned, looking over the gym again as she pondered what all this fog could mean, when the door opened again and that same head poked back in…with a familiar voice. Hel’s face immediately turned sour as she turned back around to look at the ghoul in the door.

Oh. It is you.” She announced in a flat tone.  

Lucyal
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 am
"It is," Lizzy replied softly, stepping into the gym, hat held in front of her, "Just happened to be passing by..."

Looking down, she paused, her gaze on the pack of cards in her hat; oh dear Sally, provide some strength...

"Would you be interested in a party some time?" She asked, looking up at the reaper, "Well... A game night. For old friends."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:37 am
The reaper turned around to face Lizzy now, resting her hands on her hips as she stared at the demoness with an uninterested lidded gaze.

A party for old friends?” The ghoul echoed. “Ha. No. I have better things to do then to sit around in a room with you.” Why was Lizzy even asking, anyways? Last time Hel talked to her, she certainly wasn’t very nice.  

Lucyal
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:53 am
"Oh?" Lizzy's face fell, and she stayed silent for a little while, "No way I can convince you?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:56 am
Why? You are no friend of mine, right now, Lizzy.”

Hel was about to turn her back to the ghoul and dismiss her, when a thought came to mind that had her lips curling in amusement. “…Why you even want to try and convince me is beyond me…but I suppose if it really means something to you…battle me.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Dragain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:07 am
"Oh.... Why not?" Wow, that hurt. As if Mac didn't cause enough hurt already... Hearing those words caused her heart to stop for a split second.

"Battle you?" Lizzy echoed, seemingly considering it for a moment before nodding, "Alright... It's not out of character for you to ask that." She was about to remind Hel not to hold back when she realized that this was Hel. Not Mot. Not some-other-person. She wouldn't hold back... Especially not against her, seeing how she seemed to detest her that much.

"Give me a moment," She muttered, trotting to the benches at the side, putting down her hat, containing her valuables. Her purse followed, and she spent the next few seconds speed braiding her hair. Once that was done, she jogged back to her original position, and waited for Hel to get ready.

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:16 am
Why not?” Hel echoed mockingly, her voice high pitched. “Because you lack the qualities I am looking for in a friend.” The reaper explained as if that was obvious. Yeah, Lizzy, you didn’t have to worry about Hel not holding back. If you were lucky, she wouldn’t take this all the way to dissipation.

The ghoul was kind enough to wait while Lizzy got ready…pfft, typical ghoul. Hel shook her head and let out a frustrated sigh, summoning her spear and then brandishing it at the spider demoness.  

Lucyal
Crew

Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:22 am
"Ah, I see." Lizzy seemed depressed at this, deflating as she averted her gaze, although it was only for a second; she had to get into the mood for a spar... Her last spar didn't end well, and she lost something precious. Something that could have compromised the safety of a huge group of people.

This time, it was just her own emotions on the line.

She had no intentions of going easy on Hel either, even if her last spar had been eons ago. After a brief pause, she pushed the tips of her fingers together, pulling them apart to reveal spider thread, barely visible in the dim lighting of the gym. She then sprinted towards the ghoul, spider legs growing from her back as she used them to propel herself into the air, using this time to lay down the thread, letting them fall on her opponent before pulling them taut, using them to cut the same way a fishing line would be able to break skin if enough force was used.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 5

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:04 pm
Hel tensed as Lizzy sprung into action, her eyes narrowing as she focused in on the spider ghoul. This was her first time fighting her, and she had no idea what kind of fighting style she would have. She watched as she leapt into the air using her spider legs, and then hissed a bit as she was suddenly struck by something digging into her skin.

In the faint light she could see it. Ah. Spider thread. Not bad. The ghoul grinned a bit, and then brought up her weapon to slice through the thread that she was trapped in. Hel back flipped away from the remnants of the thread and then focused in on Lizzy. “You know why you are not my friend? Because you are a coward! You would rather avoid a problem then face it head on or tackle it! That kind of attitude makes me sick! Nothing gets accomplished through that!” She raised her spear. “You are also not at all honest! Sure, you may be kind, but to me, it is empty!” She then threw her spear at the spider ghoul.

HP: 45/50
DMG: 8

Dragain

Lucyal
Crew

Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:24 am
"I don't see it that way. Not completely," Lizzy replied, wincing as she brought her spider legs to curl in front of her to shield her from Hel's spear, the force pushing her backwards, "It depends on the problem. Some problems are best faced head on, some are best left forgotten, and some will just cause too much guilt and unhappiness to bring up..."

She paused, moving her arms as she manipulated her threads to fall around Hel's arms, giving a sharp tug, "Non-confrontational does not equate to cowardice. That's just the way you choose to face the world... And I'll admit. I am jealous of you. Of the way you can freely speak your mind without worrying about how it might affect someone else, or the consequences of your actions. But I can't. Even if I want to, that's not me..."

She forced a laugh, sounding rather bitter as she continued, "A load of help that was though. Whatever I do, I just can't win."

HP: 42/50
Damage: 3

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:50 am
Lizzy spoke, and Hel laughed. She laughed as if that was one of the funniest damn things she ever heard. The ghoul’s laughter was cut short as she felt those threads go around her arms though, and the reaper summoned her spear again as the thread dug into her skin. She sliced at the threads, shaking her arms as she stared at Lizzy with a wide smirk.

Are you ******** kidding me? What a joke!” She sneered. “Lizzy, why would anyone want to be around someone who they can not count on to tell them the truth and honesty when they need it! So what if it might upset them…I would rather be upset because someone was Jack damn honest with me about their feelings than to be upset later down the road to find out they were withholding the truth from me. Because whether you want to believe it or not, withholding the truth is lying, Lizzy, no matter the reasoning behind it…” Hel hummed a bit. “So…let me get this straight…you would rather lie and avoid talking to those who you care about…ah…ya. I definitely do not want someone like that to be my friend.

At this point, Hel readied her spear and then charged the spider demoness, making it a close combat fight as she thrust her weapon at the ghoul.

Heh. Jealous of me, eh?” Hel grinned widely. “Jealous of me being me, eh? How interesting! Ya know, the reason I respect Mac so much is because he is brutally honest with me, even if it upsets me…I like having beings like him and Shun, because they knock me back to where I need to be! If you value beings like that, Lizzy, then why not return the favor to them? Treat others the way you want to be treated. You can not expect others to be honest with you, if you are not honest with them, ya? It is called common sense. It is not hard, and if you feel like you are always losing, then you are either not trying hard enough, or you need to change tactics.”

HP: 42/50
DMG: 10

Dragain

Lucyal
Crew

Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-24)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:54 am
derp  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items