Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bunny returns with Fluffy Bunny.
  One marshmallow?
  Infinity marshmallows?
  One bunny?
  Zero, because I think marshmallows are disgusting.
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:47 pm
When your m i n d is a mess
So is
m i n e
I cant s l e e p
Cause it h u r t s when I think
My
t h o u g h t s aren't at peace
With the plans that
w e make
C h a n c e s we take
They're,
n o t yours and n o t mine

W i l l . Y o u . L i e . T o . M e ?

Yes.
Because whether I have to break your heart in the process or break the rules of relationships, I will get what I want to be happy.

I will break his heart.
He is quiet but friendly, and smart and likable. Sincere and loyal. And he's fallen in love. With who? With the girl on the roof with the beautiful hair. She is there every day at lunch, looking at the sky, always with her back turned towards him so that he could never see her face. And after spying on her a couple times, he's convinced himself he's fallen in love with her even though he has never seen her face, never heard her speak, never even knowing her name.

All he knows is that she has beautiful, long hair.

And why do I want to break such a pure heart?
Because I am unhappy.

I am a girl who is broken hearted. I just broke up with my boyfriend, who dumped me because things were getting serious and he only wanted to get into my pants. And now I am single, which I haven't been since I entered high school. My only option is to look for a new boy to latch myself onto.

And I've decided it will be him.

Him, the boy in love with the girl with beautiful hair. He told me he is about to go up to the roof to give the girl with the beautiful hair his love letter. I know him enough, and am actually surprised he is confessing to someone he knows nothing about. But I'm jealous. Yes, jealous. How could a girl be so alluring to him without even trying?

So I see this as an opportunity. He is, after all, not bad looking and has a good personality. He'd be a good break from all the bad boys I've played with. So I'll lie to him. And deceive him. And manipulate him to...Well...To get what I deserve out of a relationship.

So I tell him my hair is rather...pretty. Beautiful in fact.
He is surprised, surely, and in the end he really believed I am the same girl on the roof. He was hesitant at first but I easily persuaded him into thinking I was who he thought I was.
And then he proceeds to confess to me with such sincerity, that I couldn't say no!

And what will ensue? Will I feel guilty I've has tricked this genuinely good guy into thinking I am who he thinks I am, or will he fall madly in love with me?

There's w a v e s that can break
All the words that we
s a y
And the w o r d s that we mean
W o r d s can fall short
Can't see the
u n s e e n
Cause the w o r l d is awake
For
s o m e b o d y ' s sake now,
please close your
e y e s woman
Please get some
s l e e p

Lyric courtesy of: No Other Way by Jack Johnson
I do not own any material nor concept and thus give much appreciation for the inspiration.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:10 pm
Rules. I won’t explain them since you know them by now and I trust you guys enough.

Anyways...

I know this may look familiar to you for some, but I'm too lazy to change my layouts so you're stuck with this layout.

I will be accepting the female lead, since I will take the male.

I will give you freedom in however you want to make her personality. The story intro was more just for style but if you want to make a manipulative and stubborn girl, then go ahead. She just has to keep her secret from the male lest, well, whatever will happen.
Send me her profile with "Lie to Me" and that's it!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

[align=center][size=10][color=youpick]
[b]| "Quote or something they'd say" |[/b]

[b] H i g h s c h o o l . D u b s . T h e e . [/b]
| Character name |

[b] I n n e r . C h o i c e . [/b]
| Username |

[b] P r i o r . T o . T h a t .[/b]
| Bio. I just want home life and perhaps some events that make your character into the type of person they are. First person point of view, by the way. Interesting facts? Add them here too. |

[b] W h a t . I . S a y . A n d . W h a t . I . M e a n . [/b]
| I'd understand if you don't want to list everything, since finding out things about the character is interesting, and so you could keep it short if you'd like. |

[b] M y . P e r s o n a l . I P o t a t o . [/b]
| Themesong. Optional. |

[b] B y . T h e . F i n e s t . S t a n d a r d s . [/b]
| Picture! Please put the url here. I don't want some stupid link nor do I want just the http://. I'll correct it myself if you do that. Then I'll take away all the cookies in your house :) Make it anime as well. |
[/color][/size][/align]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:15 pm
G e n u i n e l y . G o o d- h e a r t e d .

| "Would you be better off or would you like to stay the same?" |

H i g h s c h o o l . D u b s . T h e e .
| Ren Argyle Winterborne |

I n n e r . C h o i c e .
| Creamsicle Bunnies |

P r i o r . T o . T h a t .
| The way it goes, I had no choice in who I was. That is, how I am perceived. Friendly, smart, kind. People just think I am that sort of guy, who likes being sincere and being everyone’s buddy. Well, I’m not. I grew up as an only child whose parents fought every hour. Eventually, they got a divorce and I moved out with my mother. I had very minimal friends, since I moved twice after that. Soon, my mother settled down and I went to the local high school. “Naturally attractive”, I am just, well, myself. It’s why people like me so much. Cause I don’t lie to them and I don’t try to fake them out.
So when I say something, I mean it. And I get really serious about things, which is burdensome sometimes and a real hassle because it lets others take advantage of me. Really, I’m not kidding.
I guess that’s why I fell in love with someone I didn’t really know and she probably didn’t know me. She didn’t know where I came from, my weaknesses, or even my name! She probably didn’t even know I existed! I didn’t really introduce myself either. I guess you can call that creepy but I was too scared to approach her. And in all my luck, she came to me! I didn’t know it could’ve been that easy. But I’m prepared to give it my all and hopefully she is too. |

W h a t . I . S a y . A n d . W h a t . I . M e a n .
| Genuinely good-hearted, I value honesty above all. I am my person, so I don’t like people who can’t think on their own. People think I’m friendly, but I think it’s just because I can adapt quickly. I’m protective and passive, which makes me easily defensive.
I can take things a little too seriously, which makes me sort of narrow minded and easily taken advantage of. I am sort of gullible too, and it’s hard for me to lie to people.|

M y . P e r s o n a l . I P o t a t o .
| No One's Gonna Love You / / Band Of Horses |

B y . T h e . F i n e s t . S t a n d a r d s .
| User Image |

A n d . T h e . U n h a p p y . H e a r t b r e a k e r .

| "No one can find the rewind button now. Sing it if you understand. " | 

H i g h s c h o o l . D u b s . T h e e .  
| Kioko Adela Reyn | 

I n n e r . C h o i c e .  
| ReaperInBlack | 

P r i o r . T o . T h a t . 
| I suppose that I should begin by saying that I prefer to go by Adela, simply because I like the name better than Kioko. I am the type of person to consider my mistakes 'learning experiences' and I have definitely had far to many of those little incidents to count. It started with my mother's little skirmish with my father over my birth. My mother conceived me because of her lover. She had cheated on the man I had considered my father on numerous occasions. Why remains unknown to me, nor do I really care. I guess what TRULY matters is that my father forgave such a despicable woman for crawling back to him and caring for the child after my biological father decided to skip out on being a parent. I suppose we were a big happy family for a while after that. 
Unfortunately, the apple didn't fall quite far enough from the tree. I would date a boy that would grate on my parent's nerves and dump them because they didn't quite live up to my expectations of a boyfriend. In middle school I've gained the nickname 'Harlequin' due to the amount of boys I've dated. However when highschool came around, I had truly thought I had fallen in love.
I've liked him for about two years, around the end of one year, it seemed he liked me too. We dated for a month, and I did give him what he wanted. Many may not believe it but that was the first time for me. After he had taken what he had desired from me, he left the minute I had told him I loved him. It crushed me in many ways, even making me slightly bittersweet from the taste of my own medicine. The only bright side is that I switched highschools, so no one even so much as knows name. |  

W h a t . I . S a y . A n d . W h a t . I . M e a n .   
| At my previous school, My true colors were a bit more exposed, however, at this new place, I put on the front that I am kind and caring. I pretend to play this bubbly girl that doesn't have a flaw and see's the optimistic side of almost everything. This girl is simply a vulnerable and loving maiden. That couldn't possibly be any more of a facade. But let's keep the face behind the mask a surprise. | 

M y . P e r s o n a l . I P o t a t o .  
| Breathe (2 AM) - Anna Nalick

B y . T h e . F i n e s t . S t a n d a r d s .  
| User Image | 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:24 pm
A c c e p t i n g . S t a r t s . N o w !

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 pm
B u m p . P l e a s e . B e . I n t e r e s t e d .

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:32 pm
B u m p . D a m n . Y o u .

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:51 pm
S a t u r d a y ' s . B u m p . I s . L o n e l y .

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:31 pm
D a m n . A r e . Y o u . G u y s . J u s t . N o t . I n t e r e s t e d ?

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:16 pm
I'm sold! And currently making a profile. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:22 pm
D'aww! I was just a bit busy this weekend to finish my profile! ;-; Guess I'm outta luck this time.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 pm
Hello, to all.

I will be accepting until the end of this upcoming week. I do not take reservations, so do not feel disheartened in sending in a late profile. I do not accept on a first come first served basis so feel free to take your time. Until this Friday, this rp will still be accepting.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies: Thankyou for the heads up!

Angel In My Dreams: I'm sure your profile will be epic ^.^ Best wishes to the both of us.  

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:55 am
*siiiigh* It seems I won't make it at all. Best luck to you guys. I'm extremely busy until.... I'm just extremely busy right now. =.=  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:03 pm
So!
I've completed accepting. This rp is now O P E N and ready.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas