• Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:00 pm
---User Image
Pictures of Dreams

Tᴡᴏ ɢɪʀʟs.
Tᴡᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs.

Oɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀ.
Tʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴜᴘ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴇɴᴄɪʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ.

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ Gɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs sᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ Gɪʀʟ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ, sʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡs ᴀ ᴄʀᴜsʜ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀsᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ. Sʜᴇ's ᴛᴏᴏ sʜʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ, sᴏ sʜᴇ ᴜsᴇs ʜᴇʀ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ Gɪʀʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs. Lᴜᴄᴋɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ Gɪʀʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ Gɪʀʟ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs. Sᴏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ Gɪʀʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ? Cᴏɴғᴇss ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ?

Dreams of Pictures
User Image----

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:16 pm
---User Image
Pictures of Dreams

Dʀᴇᴀᴍ Gɪʀʟ: Aɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴍʏ Dʀᴇᴀᴍs
Aʀᴛɪsᴛ Gɪʀʟ: sᴘᴀʀᴛᴀɴ309

Sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴ...

[align=center][img]picture[/img]
[color=teal][b][u][size=13]Full Name[/size][/u][/b]
[i][size=10]Nickname//Age//Grade//Sexuality[/size][/i][/color][/align]

Dreams of Pictures
User Image----

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 pm
---User Image
Pictures of Dreams

User Image
Vania Elizabeth Espinoza
Vee//Sixteen//Junior//Pansexual

Dreams of Pictures
User Image----

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image
Nicole Taylor Robinson
Nikki//18//Senior//Lesbian

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:28 pm
.: V ᴇ ᴇ :.
[ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ, ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ, ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ ]
| ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs... |

Wɪʟʟ I ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅ ɪ ɢ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ʏ? Wɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ʀ ᴇ?

Sitting in my math class, I just stared at the window, mumbling lyrics to a Gorillaz song that was stuck in my head and tapping the beat with my pencil. I had already finished the work in front of me before the teacher had even finished the lesson. Math was always my best subject for some reason even though I didn't particularly enjoy it. Oh, well, who cares? At least, I had time to be bored. Wait, that's a bad thing. Though it was better than getting sucked into someone's sex dream like in second period. God, some people are just morbid when it comes to that...

Wɪʟʟ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ɴ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴇ?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:42 pm
It was so hard to stay awake, economics being one of the most boring classes in her schedule. Nicole sat there, here eyes struggling to stay awake as her teacher continued the boring discussion, her head kept up by her arm. She was losing it, he strength to stay awake. She blamed her lack of sleep for the night before, spending way too much time on drawing and trying to perfect he next project, a lifelike puppy. Problem was that the eyes were always off center... always... It bugged her so much, not being able to make them symmetrical. She wanted it to be perfect, as real as possible. Soon enough, she was asleep, in her dream world where she could draw with no boundaries. Nicole smiled, taking her pencil and starting to draw some trees and flowers everywhere, wanting to give the dream some life and color.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:59 pm

My vision started to fade to black without warning. I wasn't sleepy, so I couldn't have been tired. It's impossible for the sun to be setting right now and creating nighttime. The only explanation was I was going into yet another dream. Hopefully, it wasn't another sex dream because as soon as I'm back, I would go to the cafeteria and gauge out my eyes out with a plastic spoon.

Nope, not another one thankfully. Just a little fantasy dream. I looked around to find the dreamer and found a brunette drawing flora in her dream world. I recognized her as a girl in Economics class, the class I was in right now. I knew she was a senior, so of course, we didn't have many classes together. What did it even matter to me? We barely talk anyways.

Even so, I hid behind a tree and watched her. I have seen her drawing in class once or twice, but never seen any of it because we sit across the room from each other. Was this how she really drew or was it all fantasy? This was starting to make my curiosity stir. Maybe I'd try to take a peek at a drawing some time if I see her drawing again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 pm
"Okie Dokie! Lets draw something awesome!" Nicole exclaimed happily as she started to work her magic. In no time she drew what looked exactly like Pinkie Pie. Soon enough, the color came in and she was alive! "Hi Pinkie! Wanna help me draw some party stuff?" In her typical Pinkie Fashion, she nodded and smiled. "A party?! Of course! Anything to have a party!" Drawing another pencil for her, the two of them started to draw party supplies, talking about random things like squids or candy canes.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Staring in astonishment at the My Little Pony character, Vania was tempted to go poke the pink pony. 'Pinkie Pie's alive!?!' she thought. The female reached out towards Pinkie about to take a step from her hiding place, but took her hand back. Then, she reached again, but decided against it. Her hands started having a fight with each other as if she wasn't the one doing it herself. Vania had the be the strangest junior in the school. Apart from being sucked into people's dreams, of course. Finally, she just decided to hell with it. The senior girl wouldn't even remember seeing the half-Latino anyways. Walking up behind the pony, she reached a shaky hand and poked the balloon Cutie Mark on the mare's flank. "She's alive!" she yelled out, spazzing out. If it wasn't apparent, Vania loved My Little Pony. At least, the recent one. She did have a Pinkie Pie doll when she was younger, but she never understood it. Now, she just annoys her mother with the newest series of My Little Pony. Bet she wished her daughter would go back to hating girly things like the tomboy she was.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:56 pm
Pinkie flipped around, wondering what poked her, but laughed all the same. "Heheh yesseri! I'm living it up in this dream of hers! We're gonna have an awesome party!" Nicole spun around and laughed too. "Hello person I have never met before! Nice of you to drop into my dream out of nowhere." She said like it was normal. It was weird. She such a quiet person, but in her dreams, she loud and random too!

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:05 am

"She's alive!" she yelled again, "Pinkie!" Vania proceeded to hug Pinkie with green eyes of wonder. Then, the girl spoke to her and she jumped. Not many of her friends would say she was shy, but that's only cause she was comfortable around them. When someone she didn't know all too well would suddenly yell greeting to her, she instantly be like a turtle and hide in her shell. "U-um, hi." Vania said meekly to the brunette, smiling a little. This felt strange to the half-Latino. She never met another person who like My Little Pony though that's really cause she's never outwardly expressed her love. She had no reason to; she liked what she liked and it wasn't anyone else's business really. The female took another look at Pinkie Pie and back at the dreamer. "You like My Little Pony?" she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 am
"Yesh!!! I love My Little Pony Super Duper much!" Nicole exclaimed, quickly drawing the rest of the Mane 6 if glee, saying hi to all of them. "Pinkie here is my favorite, but I like all of them!" She said happily and had a group hug with them all, pulling her in with them.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:12 pm

The half-Latino stared in wonder at the Mare 6 hand drawn by the dreamer. Her green eyes were set on her favorite of the ponies. Moving closer to a country-looking mare, she reached out and poke her hat. "Hey now!" Applejack said, "Careful with the hat!" "So-sorry!" Vania squeaked, stepping back. The orange pony smiled and said, "No, I'm sorry; I'm just a little protective of my hat, ya know?" The young junior smiled and nodded before looking over at the brunette girl. 'Sh-should I talk to her?' she thought, 'It doesn't make a difference... Plus... It'd be nice to get to know another My Little Pony fan...' "U-um, my name is Vania!" she chirped, smiling meekly and holding out a hand to her, "What's your's?" Even though something told her she was beginning to dig a deep hole for herself, she pushed the feeling aside and just awaited for the other girl's response.

[Warning ya in case you don't look at my other thread or I don't get a chance to talk to you soon, but I may be off an awful lot until the Friday after this Friday. My Brony jewelry project is suppose to be due this Friday, but I may take longer than that. ;-; I haven't even made the beads yet...]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 pm
"Vania... Vania... Vanilla!" Nicole exclaimed, jumping in the air randomly with Pinkie. "It sounds so much like Vanilla!" Pinkie joined in, the two of them spinning and drawing streamers at the same time. Dizzy, Nicole stopped, but wasn't able to keep her balance, falling over on top of Vania, he rather impressed D cups smothering Vania's face. "Oopsie...." She got up, fixing her glasses. "Sorry about that!" She quickly apologized, looking over at Pinkie, who fell on top of Rarity. "You okay Pinkie and Rarity?!" Pinkie nodded with a laugh and a smile, while Rarity wasn't so pleased. Fixing her glasses, she relaxed and looked at Vania again. "Well stranger in my dream who's name is Vania, my name is Nicole!" She said as she drew her name out, the letter falling to the floor.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers