Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ GUARANTEED ART GROWTHS THREAD } Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:23 pm
IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A GUARANTEED GROWTH CHARACTER:

Ie: you won them from an auction or it was a pre-established contract between you and the SHOP ADMIN, then you may proceed to drop off your character here! Guaranteed growth characters follow the same rules as the GROWTH LIST (ie: please read the growth slots thread ), choose AT LEAST 3 ACTIVE artists, and then post below.

We will do our BEST to priority queue your growths first as guaranteed stage characters!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Shaheen (horseman of war, auction win)
Proof of exam thread: Task for Medea
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Mitsuuuu, Lil, Peas, Synnovu, Onnie, Kuro, Nerp, Solil,
Any Y2 specifications?
Okay, this is her first stage art: X

This is the best ref art I have for stage 2: Here

Now for info dump~

Changes to her physical appearance:
Hair- Shaheen's hair should be quite a bit longer, having grown down to about where her wings sprout from her back. Her hair should also have significantly more grey streaks in it.
Wings: If it would be possibly to have the edges of her feathers going grey on her wings, that would be fantastic, but I understand if that would be too much work.
Skin- The task Shaheen took to get to stage two significantly increased her insanity, and that should be reflected on her skin. More grey spreading across her face from her right, the whites of her eyes should still be grey, grey spreading across the right side of her neck, grey swirling/streaking down her right arm (can cover her tattoo) , right hand completely grey, grey across the right part of her stomach and chest, grey in swirls/streaks down her right leg and foot, and also if her left foot could be grey as well or at least be partially grey that would be great as well.
She also has a tattoo of the lost clans mark on her left shoulder like this

Accessories:
Shaheen has a golden bangle on her upper left arm like - this the crystal set in the bangle is her distortion fragment. It should be tainted with grey now, if visible!
Shaheen always wears the two falcon feathers in her hair because these are important to her. She also always wears the blue beaded bracelet around her right wrist, because it is also important to her. They all have sentimental value.
Any other accessories are welcome to be added. Leather bracers, beads, feathers, anything semi-tribal themed.

Weapon:
Her weapon is a "bamboo" hilt dagger like this that is decorated with dark feathers. Ref far above shows what it looks like fairly well (though that is a bit bulky) Just needs feathers added!

Outfit:
I am not overly picky on outfit. As long as it stays tribal themed. She has taken to wearing a robe to hide the grey mark of insanity, but for her stage two art I would like to just have her in clothes she would normally have worn. Bitti did some very cute and amazing concept designs here and I like the third one the best but with no boots. Something more like her stage one art for footwear would be fine.

Actually changed my mind on the boots, so boots or something like her footwear from stage one is fine

Again, feel free to play around with it! I just approve of more earthy/neutral tones for her clothing, but if she was going to go any other color, it would be red (she has her own reasons for this).

Other: She is 6'2" tall, strong, and quite obviously from the refs, very curvaceous. I like that she isn't stick thin and has some meat and muscle on her bones~

Omg text wall I'm so sorry for that ;; I just like to make sure I have everything covered. But I think that is everything! I will add in any more relevant refs if/when I get them (if I get them in time to do so).

I know that this is guaranteed growth art but I'm honestly not in a huge rush, and I'm aware that many of the artists are quite busy right now <3 I just wanted to finally get this post up because I keep forgetting to do so XD

Edited stuff Feb.5th

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:09 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER PONY AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Hua Lifen
Proof of exam thread: [ INSERT ]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Paperghost (We have an agreement~)

Any Y2 specifications?
Reference:
http://scienceismy.rampantobsession.com/Boron/Lifen/NERPART/WHAT/ideaspam.jpg
http://scienceismy.rampantobsession.com/Boron/Lifen/NERPART/WHAT/shorthair.png (rough idea of short hair, please play with it XD?)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbe7szVqzW1r7x2xfo1_1280.jpg
old lifen sketch you did.

Hair:This is rather important! Lifen's hair is now completely cut short, and now has pretty much neck-length hair. I threw a couple sketches in, but if you find something better feel free u u /. Just want one of the white streaks in her hair to be longer - she still has three of them.

Clothing: I'd love to keep her current colour scheme, blacks, teals, yellows - they're just perfect for her. What I'd love to see (since I only get one growth art) is a bit of intricate design? Sort of want a general mix of her old dress, and the sketched one you did for when you were designing her? Kind of like what I did in my sketch but go wild /o/!

Trinkets: I'll leave you to this, but the best I want is, some gold bangles on her arms, this bracelet in the mix of things, and an anklet idk, something like this? with this shard in it. It's her uh shard for being a pony, basically.

I'd love for her to still have a small headdress/trinket in her hair, but elaborate as you go, I don't mind.

Formalities sake, I talked to Paper and she's taking this growing o uo!  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:14 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Senga.
Proof of exam thread: Here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Synn, Peas, Onnie.
Any Y2 specifications? Senga is mostly up to artistic freedom! There are only a few things I would like to see for sure on his growth, but the rest is up to whoever wants to take him! C: Here is his stage 1 ref!

Overall: Senga is now a bb chieftain! I'd love to see his appearance reflect that in him maturing slightly and looking a little bit older, but more like a young adult than anything! He should be a bit taller and look more like an adult, but still be pretty lean and bony as opposed to muscular like the rest of his War brethren. He has scars all over his body, but the only prominent one is over his left eye. c: His Insanity is still there, but its only at stage 1, and should only be visible in some places. (ie. his neck, hands, shoulders, etch)

Hair: It's longer! (Shhh I'm cliche shhh) It should reach down to at least his shoulder blades at least at its longest tips and tied back in some way (maybe with bones or feathers? *^* I'd love to have it styled like Tenka's from Donten when its tied at the side instead of behind if thats possible?) But def feel free to deviate! I'm not picky at all. > V < <3

Clothing: Fur, fur, fur. *___* I would also like to see his bones fetish stay in some shape or form. c: I'd love to see his clothing have faint Conquest inspiration drawn into it from his prolonged exposure to the other clans. So a mix of East Oriental/Amazonian/Fantasy if that makes sense. The actual design is completely up to the artist though! I'd love to see his pelt modified into a different type of fur accessory if thats possible too, but feel free to mess around with him however! > v < He should def still have a wolf-ish theme, only more refined and grown-up.

Please feel free to take out/edit anything that might not fit in, I'm not too picky at all! c: Sorry if this is a lot. Q___Q

INT HE NAME OF THE ZOO  

keiifuu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:16 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mengyao Miao
Proof of exam thread: x
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al
Any Y2 specifications? MORE FANS

Already talked to Al, posting for formality~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:40 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Riley
Proof of exam thread: x
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Carmen
Any Y3 specifications? She has a baseball sized hole in her torso just under the breasts. Other than that, as always free reign goes to Carmen

posting for formality  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:12 pm
Art slot won here from bittibutt and zoo said it was okay to use it for growth art and I assume I post this here but if not I will move it sorry > A
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Chelsea Craft
Proof of exam thread: One month wopwop
PREFERRED ARTISTS: bittibuttttt
Any Y2 specifications?
Mostly artist's choice in terms of outfit!

pinterest inspiration board thing

concept art thing | y1 art

coat inspiration * v * !

feel free to do w/e with her hair- i drew it long in the concept sketch but you can shorten it or put it into a ponytail or anything.

could she have a pair of goggles? i would super love it if it was on top of a beanie, but if it doesn't look good that's cool too, no pressure o v o/

Tenebrae:
basically Tenebrae has turned into something like pit's bow. It can be a double sided sword or fire energy arrows. Either way you want to draw it is fine by me!

bad sketch so u get the idea.
(also this was approved by zoo :'D~)

User Image

I UNDERSTAND~!

chimarii
(=*7*=)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:47 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jack Hawthorn
Proof of exam thread: one month and I suck
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (in no order) Al, Lil, Zoo, Onnie, Kuro, Rejam, Synn, Scy, Mitsu
Any Y2 specifications?
Y1 / pixel chibi / jack pinterest
(I’m always open to artistic liberty on pretty much any bit!)

hair
  • Toned down from the spiky Y1 version: more orderly, some bangs, a little longer at the back (ending an inch or so above shoulders). Sticking to his green/teal but can fudge the tone to be darker! (also not opposed to use of black along with it)
  • smoothness (too long but general idea, not so heavy on the bangs, nice color) + better + a little messiness allowed

coat/scarf
  • Would love to keep some elements of Y1 coat if possible: cuffs (though smaller and not so flared), various details on the coat itself (lapels, buttons, color stripes, all CC), coat tails hnggg
  • y2 inspiration (also clothes general style): think suit-like labcoat
  • Color accents and scarf are up to you! Division is still Life

clothes
  • See pinterest link! Jack is one stylin’ Korean who prefers looking at least semi-formal on most occasions, most likely a vest/shirt combo.
  • He has a thing about always having good shoes. In this case they could also be boots!

accessories/misc.
  • Gloves (like or unlike Y1) are optional!
  • He has a scar that cuts into his right eye brow and near his eye
  • Slightly crooked nose (bandage?), dimple chin
  • Two ring piercings at the top of his left ear, regular studs in both lobes
  • Life things like bandage packs idk do what you want bro~

weapon
  • Modified zweihander based off a forest giant (creation legacy) and pretty much CC save for the following:
  • Would prefer same size or slightly smaller
  • Legacy effect requires that it have chains/a lock on it that smokes green

crazy smile not included astra

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:54 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Llyrendil
Proof of exam thread: Yes hello
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Paper, Synn, King, Scy, Bitti
Any Y2 specifications?

• Y1 ref!
  • His hair is still the same length, but I'd love it in a similar fashion to Bonten from Amatsuki (on the right) x ; aka sort of half twisted up, some of it loose, maybe some of it braided, etc. etc.
  • He still has the chains around his torso, and he still has his flower crown, though maybe a little more elaborate now (think like Thranduil for inspiration, but not nearly as elaborate. I'd also love his ears to be pierced with long, dangling earrings. His clothes should be loose, but actual clothes, not just draped cloth this time!
  • He no longer has the floaty bits on his back! Just a lot of scars in their place. Something backless would be hot
  • He still has the rings on his hand.
  • Also looped into his hair are some of Pachua's feathers!
  • Vague ref (HE'S NOT NUDE OK JEEZ)

quq <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:08 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Quillan Atramentis
Proof of exam thread: [x]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Ende (custom raffle win)
Any Y2 specifications? [Y1 ref] [hat ref] (which is what he's holding in his hand in the Y1 ref) [rest of the art I got of him???]
so like last time I don't really have any Y2 ideas
Horns: a bit longer?

His left hand is a claw and there's ink stains from his fear ability (which is ink comes supposedly from around the -elbow-joint area of his arm - all around there and drips) - you could maybe make it more inky-ish there than Y1 ref?

OTHERWISE KEEP THE BLUE/GOLD THEME and clothes should be same kind of style relatively.................and if you could draw him wearing the hat that would be great ;w; AS USUAL, ANY QUESTIONS JUST PM OR AIM ME

endejester
aannnndddd summoning I HOPE YOU GET YOUR NEW SCREEN SOON ;w;

Done! I just forgot to cross him out imsorry!  

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:09 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Nergui
Proof of exam thread: Elder Test
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Rejam!
Any Y2 specifications?

We shall discuss this at great length in IMs when the time comes. <3

rejam
Just throwing this up here, but you know there is no rush. I don't mind waiting <3

REJ GET  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:18 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Hollandaise-y do
Proof of exam thread: Exam!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: rejam, endejester, synnovu, bittiboop, al, mitsu idk ok
just cert me a photo of a tree
Any Y2 specifications?

- as a year 2, Hollandaise's head braches are a little bigger, maybe have leaves or small flowers on them, your decision!

- good inspiration link can be found here. This link includes several dress types that might be fun. If none of those sort tickle your fancy, just toss her in a dress or skirt that's either hella short or completely slit up the side with a ragged hem. Other thoughts include something vaguely mori-esque, lots of layers, big slouchy beanies. Just pretty much can't cover up her arm/shoulder leaves.

- her hair remains same color/general style. I would like to see some braids at random and some flowers in it. If you want to do it up, just whatever sort of style you please.

- concerning skin - I would like to see her shouldery leaves seem even more connected, perhaps seeing thin roots under her skin? Overall a more woodsy feel. does this make sense haha

- idk if it helps at all, but her facecast is Vanessa Hudgens lol

REJ GET  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:11 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jack Hawthorn
Proof of exam thread: xxx
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Chi got this
Any Y3 specifications? discussing through ims! posting for formality

putting jack where he belongs like

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:51 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ezekiel Young
Proof of exam thread: Promo
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Inu-Mitsu, Scyerline, Lucyal, Synovu, Khel, Lil
Any Y2 specifications?

Giant Gallery of Zeke things

Visually he's pretty much the same. His hair can be a little longer, and his facial hair can change (he switches that up often), but he's more or less still whole.

[Hair/Facial hair/Piercings]
[o] [o] [o]

[Clothing]
His style is on the nicer side of casual. He likes thermals, earth tone tee-shirts, button downs. Regardless of what he's wearing he likes to roll his sleeves up past his elbows. He has glasses, though only wears them sometimes since they're mostly for reading. I have a really good ref of his tattoo, but it's vaguely nsfw based on just how much skin is showing (Nude, but no naughty bits)

I'd like to keep the boots from the first ref image. His jeans can be any color.

[Jacket/scarf]
I don't really have much of an idea for his intermediate coat. Keep it long, keep the sleeves rolled back)if it has sleeves, it can be sleeveless). I'll leave design up to whoever claims him. Scarf and trim are still grey.

[Weapon]
The biggest change is his weapon. During his promo mission one of his twin axes was broken, and had to 'heal' itself over time. Instead of duel axes he now has one main double bladed ax(Right handed. One blade is bigger than the other, wing motif carries over) that is connected by a slightly shorter chain to a handle. There can be evidence of breakage on the handle, it can also have it's own new detailing. Up to artist.

[Scars]
He has some burn scars licking up his left forearm from being set on fire. They start at his hand, and go all the way up to his shoulder and a little on his neck. He's got more elsewhere, but they're hidden by clothing! He's also got a thin little slice above his right brow, about an inch long.

[Tattoo]
He's got a blue ring octopus on his right shoulder/arm/right side of his chest and back. Most of that will be covered, save for the bits on his forearm and neck, but I have a full ref if needed.

This is mine now OAO ~Mitsu  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:24 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Dawson Grace
Proof of exam thread: southern gothic
PREFERRED ARTISTS: No order of pref: Rej, Zoo, Bee, Blue, Al, Lil, Tig, Inu, Syn, Peas, Onnie, Khel, Samm, Rav, Scy (ask about collabs!)
Any Y2 specifications? y1 for reference
Generally the same physically, but here's this general reference since his y1 doesn't make it clear: go for somewhat beefy but mostly marshmallow man (and note that his freckles are all over his body, not just the face!)

hair
  • cropped a little shorter but still shaggy
  • beardy 1 and beardy 2
  • has a line through his right eyebrow without hair (no scar)
  • visible arm hair if arms are bare

clothes
General vibe to give off is like a tanky sort of man who's holding onto field supplies in a bag slung over his shoulder like a human St. Bernard with a barrel
  • pinterest for a general idea: think 2 layers of God damn flannel/dumb shirts and beat up jeans and boots and trucker hats okay (hat is definitely necessary though)
  • jeans minus the rolled up bit (tattering/patching/dirt allowed); bandages around left knee as he has a sort of bad leg from promo
  • boots idea + boots idea 2
  • would love a toolbelt of some sort if possible since he's often doing construction and plumbing; if not, a belt like so or so is fine too
  • backpack full of runic supplies
  • friendship bracelets optional (little leather things with beads and whatnot like a kid)

uniform
  • something like a cross between this and this
  • moon coat is on the bulkier side and probably looks beat up; sleeves are rolled back at least to elbow and coat'll have to be longer for uniform regulation
  • think lots of pockets and some wear and tear at the ends; hood please
  • coat color and scarf are CC (suggestion is some sort of blue)

weapon
  • y2 idea but I'm okay with artist CCing
  • think defensive more than offensive in terms of design; forward facing spikes could be a plus or the ram set of her horns pointed outward (Syn is a chimera for reference!)
  • meant to be larger (progressing towards a tower shield at y3): size comparison

-Bee/Blue get!  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games