Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[! HH 2 vs ??] Greenhorn Duo (Melvin & Ro) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MoonKitsune rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:00 pm
How the hell did he get seperated? One moment he was walking with a group, and the next he was utterly lost. This wasn't good. This entire place freaked him the hell out, he was a terrible shot, and now he knew there were giant bugs walking around. There were orders to be in groups, and now he was wandering in this mist on his own. How bad could be be at this?!

You're not alone. You have me, and I can shoot things really well.

Yeah, but I can't aim.

Yeah. What's up with that?!

Taking big, deep breaths, he hugged the walls and peaked around a corner, before looking down it and the other hallway before him. All full of mist. All full of unseen dangers. Crap! He didn't want to die here!

Quote:
Rolling a 3: ALL DAMAGE HAS NO MODIFIER (ie: you don't need to subtract -6 ). You feel something brush against you, unsettling as it literally envelops you in a blanket of cold. You feel stronger but more distant, as if the battle around you is happening to someone else...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:11 pm
The fog seemed to make Sylvia all the more pleased. It was like a heavier version of mist that she was more then happy to deal with. Even when she was summoned she seemed to radiate the moisture ever so slightly and faintly at all times.

<< You shouldn't have gone after him... you heard the orders >>

"Doesn't matter, we have to find Melvin, he wandered off and we have to get him back." He continued through the fog following the last way he had seen the other hunter go. He continued on and listened to the soft melody of Sylvia in the back of his mind, some other language soft and oddly sweet but still caused goose bumps to raise up on his arms.

"Melvin? Melvin man are you here?" Something was up ahead of him, he moved a bit closer. "Melvin why did you wander off?"

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:19 pm
Miliardo Kason

It was a good thing that Ro had called out to him, because once Melvin saw a figure move through the mist, he had his gun out and pointed. Putting his gun down, he breathed out. The white coats of their uniforms really didn't help in this environment. Sure, they blended in, but it was almost too good.

When Ro approached, he leaned against the wall for a breather. He felt that he would die of a heart attack by how fast his heart was racing by just being here. "I didn't wander off. I got lost. I was following everyone else and then everyone just vanished." What did he have to do to follow people without getting lost? Hold their hand? Tie a rope around their waists? "This place is the worst."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:27 pm
Moon Kitsune

"Jeez stop pointing that at me alright?" He hadn't summoned Silvya yet, it was easier to move around while not having to carry her about and worry where she was. For the most part she was content about it.

<< Let's go get Captain Blondie and go alright? You're getting soaked. >>

Moving along the wall Ro offered Melvin a light pat on the shoulder. "The fog seems to do that... I noticed you where gone so I turned around to double back. Ended up in another room and now I'm here..." He shrugged a bit, "But I found you, so mission kinda complete?" He turned to check the hallways both ways now.

"So we can move forward, look for signs of the camp again, or go back the way I um... sort of came? You're call."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:39 pm
"I'm sure the group is way gone by now. If you were the only one that found out I was gone, then they are probably dealing with their own problems. How 'bout we just find the camp." They could find a group there to tag along with. Being the trainee sucked, but it was nice to have an excuse to rely on other people rather than just be thrown to the wolves and have to learn all alone.

Still, he and Ro were both the new guys, and this worried him. They weren't even Suns.

"This hallway doesn't look as ....misty." He pointed, and slowly walked, making sure Ro was nearby. It would suck to wind up alone again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:23 pm
"So base it is then." He stood around a bit longer looking back the way they cam and down the next hall before following behind Melvin. "Mist ain't so bad. You're working with one today." Moving past Melvin he held out his left hand, a strange humming shout seeming to linger as Sylvia appeared in his hand.

"What's your weapon anyway. A gun right?" He glanced back, "You cover me and Ummm I guess I'll take point?" He said before moving down the hall, Sylvia gripped firmly in both hands.

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:19 pm
Mot wandered listlessly through the foggy halls of the Haunted House. That off need and hunger refused to ebb. That call, faint and wordless echoed in his mind. Silently, Mot stopped a few feet away from the duo of hunters. They seemed so distant from him. So far. Something that used to make him so mad and feel so powerless now made him feel barely anything.

His deadened terra cotta eyes gazed silently at the pair, his head softly tilting to the side as his long hair shifted with his movement.

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:54 pm
"Yeah, a gun...I guess." It was gun-looking enough, though the barrel was massively wide and has small teeth like a mouth. It made him wonder just how terrifying Saliva once had been, but he had seen her once when she was in a golem, and she was just a small girl.

I changed into a giant death worm. I was Preeetttyyyy impressive. Well, I still am. Show me off!

Melvin rose Saliva up to show Ro. "See. Not as compensating as the Suns, but a gun is a gun."

Hey! I'm better than just-some-gun. Like - a 104 times better.

Why a 104? Why not 100?

Because 104 is more. DUH!

He gave up arguing when he saw something up ahead and froze. "Uh......what's that?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:49 pm
Roland stared at the 'gun' Melvin presented for a long moment. His face very blank before he spoke. "I don't mean to be rude but... that looks like some crazy supersoaker crossed with a horror from beyond the depths of space."

Sylvia let out a delighted series of giggles in the back of his head.

<< I knew you liked me more then other weapons~! >>

Roland took the time to ignore that for a moment. "Like wise, Sylvia is a bit tall and sometimes odd to use, but she's really amazing for a scythe." He started to move forward freezing up with Melvin.

"Looks like a... person... he's dressed kind of odd..." Moving forward Ro shifted Sylvia to rest over one shoulder, his grip still tight on her shaft. "Hello? Who goes there?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The two he saw ahead seemed to stop and stare back. Mot started to believe maybe he'd imagined them until one spoke. "Um.." He murmured mostly to himself, wondering how to respond. This wasn't the voice that called him, was it? No..

The reaper remained where he was, sullenly looking ahead of him, his eyes staring straight at the pair, yet not seeming to actually be seeing them.

"I'm.. Mot." He responded after a moment, his frame teetering every slightly. "Why are you here?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:23 pm
Melvin pressed a hand to his ear when Ro meant to not be offensive. Sure, Melvin didn't care what Ro said about it, but he had to HEAR it from his weapon.

"Great. Now she's shouting. Thank, Ro." Not just shouting, but demanding to hear compliments. Melvin wasn't even going to try and tell her that she wasn't going to get any, and tried to hear over her shouting. It wasn't working.

"Saliva, Shhhh." He hissed at her, and she finally settled enough for him to hear the other person down the hallway.

"Mot?" He looked to Ro. "I don't know a Mot. Do you?" They were both new which meant there were plenty of hunters they didn't know. He lowered his gun seeing at the person was at least human shaped and didn't growl at them.

"We got split up. Want to head back with us?" He called, expecting this figure to be just another hunter wandering about.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:22 am
"Could be worse. You still haven't heard Sylvia get upset, count yourself lucky if she got mad in her golem you'd have a hint of what it sounds like in my head on a daily basis."

It was now at this point an awkward situation however. Mot was standing in the distant, and well, he looked rather ill to be honest. He looked at Melvin shaking his head, "Doesn't ring a bell, new guy? He has an odd coat for one of us... never seen a brown one before."

"Yeah, they should have medical stuff back at the camp, you're looking pretty pale we can get you patched up."

<< I don't think you two should trust that fellow he looks li- >>

< Hush Sylvia, not now, he needs help and we need to get out of here just be ready to fight encase something attacks >

<< But that's the thi- >> She started to whine before a very solid frown crossed Ro's face.

< Hush! No objections this is serious now listen and do as I ask, please! >

<< Fine you idiot... >>

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:41 am
(4/9)

They seemed to be asking him to come with them. Sick? He looked sick? The reaper gently laid a hand on his head as if checking for himself if he was okay.

No.. he was fine.. right?

It was them. They weren't here to help. They wanted to keep him from home. Keep him from what his heart truly needed. Everything seemed to crawl, time slowing down as his mind sought the truth.

Mot shook his head, both hands holding either side of his face. "No.." He murmured darkly. "You won't help me.. you're here to stop me.."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:50 am
He did look awefully pale, but Melvin probably looked pale too after seeing all the monsters he did and finding himself alone. It was the worst to be walking alone in this place, and as a trainee, he didn't want to see another man be made into that death percentage for rookies.

Still, his jacket was awfully dark, but it was a jacket and a long one. There wasn't much light in their corridors either.

Awfully skinny.

Melvin moved up to Ro and listened as the other hunter called back. "Stop you? Stop you from what?" Melvin turned to Ro and made a swirling gesturing to his head. "Guy might be a bit loopy. Maybe he should go to the med tent."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 pm
"We don't plan on stopping anyone we were on a patrol." He frowned resting Sylvia over his shoulder in an attempt at ease, though his white knuckle grip said otherwise.

"Could have gotten hit on the head?" He glanced back to Mot, a solid idea forming on how they could figure out just what he was. "Hey, Mot, buddy, what division are you with right now?"

<< Oooo someones a smart cookie~ >>

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces