Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 vs 1 ] Lost (Jay/Iyari) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:29 pm
She was back in the fog again. Everything in front of her was painted plain white and if she raised an arm to try to part it, her arm would only be swallowed up by the fog. Maybe I should let the fog swallow me up, Jay mused as she stumbled around with Iyari. Her hand still tightly gripped the soldier’s for fear she would lose not only Senga, but her too. The bird didn’t want to lose both of the siblings. She didn’t want to be alone with her thoughts again. Not in this thick mist.

Sometimes she could see shapes moving through the misty clouds. They were a few shades darker than the white—a pale grey that were sometimes so easy to miss if Jay wasn’t careful enough. Sometimes Jay tried to reach for the figures in the distance in the hopes that one of them was Senga, but the silhouettes never matched Senga’s and they always moved too fast for her when she still held onto Iyari.

“Iyari,” she started suddenly, “what’re we doing? Why’re we here? I want to go back.” I want to go home. Her eyes widened as the word echoed in her mind. She needed something. She wanted more. And everyone else was standing in her way. Jay shook her head.

Status effect: post 3

kuumeii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:42 pm
They were enveloped in a sea of chilled fog so much that not even the normally perceptive eyes of the soldier could pierce through. Could there be anything there, lurking as the beast who attacked before would? More consumed by themselves. The thought was sharp, but vanished quickly at the whispering voices which still haunted her, that deep hunger in the pit of her chest growing...

Jay's words snapped her out of it and she looked her way. Even in all of the thickness around them she could still see her and see that their hands were still linked. At least one thing is going right. Bitter words were hollow and she shook her head, stopping a moment to slap her other hand against her forehead again.

Something was calling her name from beyond. Iyari, Iyari...

"Hn."

"Iyari." Her head snapped towards Jay. "Hm? Oh." That time it had really been her, but for an answer to the question she had to think. Stifling the want to repeat back the only word circling in her brain she held on to that one thing. "I knew a moment ago, let me..."

Her brain was fogged and she stopped walking, listening to the vast quietness of the surrounding area. Swirling of the fog caught her eye, but there was nothing there. Were they the only two there?

A moment of clarity forced her words. "We can go when we find him." The brief moment passed - Him? What about finding home? Don't you want that more?

She pulled again and began walking back into the swirling whiteness. To whatever end, her feet kept wanting her to move.

(Status effect: Post 3)

Syusaki

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:00 pm
She clenched and unclenched Iyari’s hand as she waited impatiently for an answer. The feathers of her wings become noticeably ruffled when the soldier failed to provide a satisfactory answer. “You knew?” she grumbled to herself. “Why not now?” The voice kept whispering in her ears. Clicking her tongue, Jay attempted to swat it away like a fly, but it stubbornly remained. It’s not enough. This isn’t nearly enough. The words clicked in her head and she came upon a realization. Slowly, ever so slowly, she let go of Iyari’s hand. She let her own bandaged hand fall to her side.

Her sandals clicked against the ground as she took a couple of steps away from her friend. “Him?” hissed Jay. “Find him? No, we should go now. Finding him is preventing us from going back!” The bluejay’s eyes narrowed and she crossed her arms. Suspiciously, she eyed Iyari. “You don’t want me to go back, do you? I won’t have that! Get out of my way.”

Status effect: post 4

kuumeii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:22 pm
Iyari growled. "Nevermind that! We're-" She felt the hand drop from her own and turned. Frustration and desperation to hold on filled her- but then those emotions were gone and she stared blankly at her companion. A different feeling settled over her and she moved into an offensive position.

All previous thoughts of finding him were out the window.

The soldier stood poised, her unfocused eyes finding the blue haired horseman among the mist. A grayness stayed over her vision and she felt it, that deep internal rumble.

YOU'RE NOT IN HER WAY, SHE IS IN YOUR WAY.

"You can't fool me." She felt an itch in her hand as she barely held off the want to pull her weapon. "Playing the innocent, if I wasn't out here with you I could have been back already." Her words were laced with a sharp poison as she spoke them. With her wings twitching, she let out another growl, this one full of a building hatred rather than mild frustration.

"How about you get out of my way?"

(Status Effect: Post 4)

Syusaki

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:25 pm
Him? Who was him? Jay couldn’t remember anymore. Somewhere in the back of her mind she could picture golden eyes and white fur that matched the creeping mist that rolled around both horsemen. His name was on the tip of her tongue, and she almost called out his name one last time before it was gone completely, overtaken by her need to return home. She watched Iyari gradually fall into an offensive position and Jay moved to do the same. Lips twisted into a sneer as she held her arms protectively in front of herself.

“Playing the innocent? How about you quit fooling yourself? It’s your fault that I’m still here,” she spat back, eyes widening with impatient, childish anger. Her wings stretched out slightly as she felt the wind shift just so, the blanket of white covering them even more. “You took the words right out of my mouth,” Jay growled as she materialized her dagger. Her face contorted as the world began to shift into grey, switching between muted colors and monochrome. She gritted her teeth as she let the flashes distract her momentarily before she threw the blade at her Iyari.

“Get out.”

HP: 28
Damage: 1
Status effect: Post 5

kuumeii

Syusaki rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:36 pm
[[ Because I forgot to do this oops ]]

Quote:
Rolling a 4: NO HEALING IS ALLOWED IN BATTLE. Someone is whispering to you about something, but you can't place out what, it is hard to focus. Everything distracts you, even the tiniest flash of light or flicker of movement.

Syusaki

kuumeii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:45 pm
At first sight of the dagger her blade entered her hand. The normally bright hair of her known friend shifted into a gray and the soldier stared at her with bloodlust in her own eyes. "My fault? Who wandered in here and had to have me come in after her?!" All rationale had left her mind as the swirls and flickering of the fog near her made her on-edge.

It was in that distraction that she barely moved in time to miss a blow. Blood poured from a small cut on her arm.

Oh it was that way, was it?

"You're a distraction." The soldier said, gritting her teeth and holding onto her sword. "Something that needs to be remedied."

She lunged at her, swinging her blade down onto her. From the side she thought she saw a figure flickering in the fog and nearly missed her target because of it. She felt the blade make contact and jumped back, nearly tripping backwards from the sight of movement in the fog nearby.

Rolling back from the surprise she managed to get back to her feet. Taking a glance to where she had seen it, she stood motionless. There's nothing there? Her wings twitched and she shot an unamused glance in the way of the obstacle she COULD see.

"Well?"

HP:24/40
Damage: 5 ((See the real dice below since I'm a derp))
(Status Effect: Post 5)

Syusaki

kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:50 pm
((Okay these are the real dice.
Damage: 5))

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:04 pm
Her feathers were significantly ruffled and she glared at the other horseman. “Don’t accuse me of ‘wandering’ in here when you did it too! If I’m at fault, then you are too.” Jay’s thin mouth curled into a grin as the blade met its mark, albeit barely. The tiny red line dribbling down Iyari’s arm pleased her and the War horseman in her screamed with glee. She wanted more and craved for the thrill of fighting. Moremoremore.

She screeched when Iyari came at her blade raised. Jay squeezed one eye shut as she attempted to push the other horseman away, but Iyari had already jumped back to avoid an immediate retaliation. “Distraction? You’re the distraction here.” Habitually, Jay stretched out her wings briefly before she rushed toward Iyari and rammed into her with her shoulders.

Well, how about that?”

HP: 23
Damage: 4
Status effect: Post 6

kuumeii

kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:20 pm
It was less of a retort and more of a statement as Iyari flicked her wings indignantly towards her. Homehomehomehome. Her head spun with the word and she felt her blade disappear as her mind became clouded.

She was abruptly pushed out of that when she felt the other horseman collide with her. "Is that all you have?!" It had hurt a bit, but the soldier pressed on, grabbing back at her with her hand and shoving her forward. It felt as though they were sumo wrestling with each other now.

Iyari shoved aware from her, leaping into the air and spinning, slapping the other down forcefully with a wing. She landed, staring at the gray and white world around her. It took her a moment to even register she had struck the other but was back into an offensive position squaring off against her.

If this was her only obstacle, she was going to overcome it.

HP: 20/40
(Status Effect: Post 6)

Syusaki

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 am
Jay clicked her tongue, a noise that sounded a lot like beaks clacking together. “Not at all! This isn’t even brushing the surface,” she hissed as she attempted to push back against Iyari, but wasn’t quick enough. The smaller horseman stumbled backwards and nearly tumbled to the ground when Iyari leapt up and smacked her with a wing. Reflexively, Jay swatted at her opponent, but only met air.

She blinked, her vision blurring and flickering between greys and desaturated colors. The warrior shook it off before she took out her dagger and threw it at Iyari, but the blade once again only grazed her target. Eyes narrowed as she growled.

HP 19
Damage: 1
Status effect: post 7

kuumeii
Pardon the shortness. u_u;;

kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 pm
Adrenaline pumped through her veins. That sweet nectar the soldier often relished in was lacking now. Merely a hollow memory of itself. Staring back at Jay with a hateful glare she took hold of her blade once more.

"Then we should get this overwith. " she snarled.

The voice inside was growing stronger and the endless swirl of monochromatic color distracted her. She needed this to end. With insatiable desire, she lept into the other with ferocity, blade poised for a strike. Iyari swung and waited.

She wasn't even sure she had hit her, but she would not back off. Not until this was finished and she could finally return home.

HP: 19/40
(Status Effect: Post 7)

Syusaki

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:39 pm
“Perhaps we should,” she snapped back with equal ferocity. Jay attempted to duck and retrieve her dagger, but Iyari had already descended upon her. A thin line appeared on her arm and it slowly began to drip red. Confused, Jay looked down at the injury and blinked a few times as the red switched between dark red and dark grey, over and over and over.

She blinked as her thoughts began to swirl together and everything, once more, began to move gradually. Home. Where was home? She needed home. She needed more. “Out…Get out…” she mumbled.

HP: 15
Damage: 0 wtg
Status effect: post 8

kuumeii

kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:55 pm
Her mouth opened to make a retort but she was stopped by a screaming inside her head. Wasn't it enough? Not likely. She was hungry for it. Desperate even. So much so she had yet to even notice that she had landed her blow. The world around her was a gray mess of dullness and in that she could take no pleasure in a single blow.

Unless it was fatal.

Eyes back on the smaller horseman she held her blade forward menacingly. Then she attacked. It was wild and sloppy, so far from the soldier's normal fighting process. But maybe this time was enough.

Of course, she had never really checked to see if she'd even hit the target.

HP: 19/40
Damage: 0 (hell yeah!)
(Status Effect: Post 8 )

Syusaki

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:11 pm
The desire to return Home was strong, consuming her entire thoughts and being as she strove to eliminate the only obstacle in her way. It didn’t even occur to Jay that her obstacle was also one of her childhood friends, one of the two she loved the most, one of the two she would a thousand times over for if the need arose—

She squawked indignantly and stepped backwards. “You’re in my wa— She would have finished the sentence if she hadn’t stepped on something. The item surprised her, temporarily erased her blinding need to remove the enemy in order to go back Home. The childish curiosity adorning her tanned face might have appeared familiar to Iyari as Jay bent down to pick up the item. It was white, just like the fog and similar to the flickering greys that coated her vision. She held it carefully in both hands. The soft texture was familiar. She brought it to her face and closed her eyes; her shoulders relaxed.

“Senga.” The name came out naturally.

Her eyes snapped open and she dropped the item. The pelt. This pelt was Senga’s—

“Senga?” Jay called out meekly, shakily. When had she forgotten? “Ah…” Mouth agape, she held onto her head. She had nearly forgotten why the two had strode back into the fog in the first place. “Senga? Are you there? Senga? SengaSenga—“ Half of her home was still gone, still consumed in the Insanity.

She squeezed her eyes shut and clutched her head tighter. Home. The word sounded so pleasant and welcoming. Yesyesyesyes. That’s what she needed. That’s what she was going to do at last. There was no time to dilly dally. Jay began to chatter to herself. “Homehomehomehomehome—“

User Image

She was going to go Home.

Status effect: post 9

kuumeii
WE DID IT O /

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items